KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:59 am

Post by KingPin »

I do not believe Aelyn’s claim!

I am more than prepared to vote for Aelyn. I fully believe that Aelyn is scum, of the mafia variety.

Aelyn was on the verge of being lynched yesterday. He was only saved by the misguided Fiasco. We have one confirmed cop that got Aelyn as guilty. The other claimed, cop, got him as innocent. There are several claims which have struck me as odd the last day or so.

1. Norinel has advocated that the SK help the town.
2. Vikingfan immediately follows Norinel’s lead and asks for the SK to help.
3. Aelyn come out and pretty much claims to be the SK.
4. Passdog tries to confirm that Aelyn is the SK, with the “now that we know Aelyn is in fact” language from post 393.
5. Vikingfan puts the town on notice that if Aelyn is mafia claiming to be SK then the town is in bad shape. Post 395. If you look above that, I called this into question a full real day before.

Point fingers where ever you want. Aelyn is not the SK. Aelyn is night-kill immune, at least for one night. He did not die last night, and unless this town has a doc, he should have died. You want my help? I tend to believe that D_G and Passdog are his companions, but I cannot be sure. I’d like to believe that LML is telling the truth, but again, I cannot tell for sure.

Claim: KingPin is SK, A Priest that is searching for evil within the soles of our town. I killed SpeedyKQ, and last night tried to kill Aelyn, I was unsuccessful.

The reason I am coming out now is that I agree with Norinel, the town may not have a chance to lynch me tomorrow. I will die tonight, now that scum know who I am.

Vote: Aelyn
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:51 am

Post by Aelyn »

I'm leaving my vote on myself for the entire day. If I am scum running a gambit, I will harm myself by doing so. If I ever unvote, lynch me.

I am the SK. I am not mafia. I accept my death in short order.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:34 am

Post by vikingfan »

I'm inclined to believe Aelyn over Kingpin. Why not do this? Lynch LML and have the SK (whichever is the real one) off the SK? Though, this may not work if the SK is nightkill-immune...hmm.

I am still leaning toward Aelyn as being the SK- Kingpin's claim doesn't hold up to me. But out of curiosity, both of you, are you really nightkill-immune (I know Aelyn claimed this when he was claiming coward, but it might not still hold)?

I don't believe Kingpin or Aelyn would be town (and if they are, they've just hurt us worse than Fiasco did). More likely, one is mafia and one is SK. The trick is telling which.
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:56 am

Post by draygn_mage »

all right, kingpin has convinced me that he is a better lynch than LML. I say this because ONLY scum could want the death of the SK today. I still feel that LML is scum as well, but at least people might listen to me on kingpin.

unvote, vote Kingpin
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
Passdog
Passdog
Goon
Passdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by Passdog »

The more I consider this situation the mopre I feel as though leaving the SK alive is wrong. I'm not sure what Kingpin is playing at but with DG's guilty verdict, we know that Aelyn is evil, and we can deal with other things tomorrow.

vote Aelyn
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:47 pm

Post by vikingfan »

Yep, after thinking about it, I tend to agree. DG had a result on Aelyn proving him scum. I think my theory of Aelyn being scum that I posed earlier on is the right one. Let's see if I'm right.

vote Aelyn
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
Does not play well with others
LyingBrian

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:11 pm

Post by LyingBrian »

As the town mourns the death of Fiasco, and Don Gaetano, they have to make a decision. Who is the best candidate for a lynch? The town returns to the activities of DAY 1. Don Gaetano said he had a GUILTY response to Aelyn, could he be sane? They town decides they have to take a chance, and they start chanting, "We must lynch
Aelyn
!" as they make their way to the gallows. As Aelyn struggles for breath, he manages to say his final words, "I AM the Serial Killer!" The town has managed to find and lynch 1 opposing role, but how many are left?

Day 2

• Aelyn
    (
    Serial Killer
    ) -
    lynched
    • Aelyn
    • KingPin
    • LoudmouthLee
    • Passdog
    • vikingfan
    Night 2
  • Deadline:
    TUE 03/14/06 05:00 GMT
Last edited by LyingBrian on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.
LyingBrian
LyingBrian
LyingBrian

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:26 am

Post by LyingBrian »

Jaguar is still mourning the loss of her good friend & colleague, SpeedyKQ, as she walks toward the parking garage. She thinks to herself, "I know I can be controversial in my practice, but was my controversy the reason for his death?" Probably because she was so lost in thought, Jaguar didn't notice the shadowy figure come up behind her. "Medical school is expensive, isn't it?" the shadowy figure hissed. "We've given you enough time to pay off the loan, and you are still consistently late. I'm sorry, beautiful, but we have to make an example!" Jaguar whips around and screams, "If you just give me 1 more we---" The bullet stops her in mid-sentence as her cold, lifeless body falls to the concrete.

Night 2

• Jaguar
    (
    Doctor
    ) -

Day 3
  • Lynch:
    4 votes
Last edited by LyingBrian on Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:40 am

Post by vikingfan »

First off, sorry about that guys. I never saw Passdog's post- if I had, I sure as heck would never have voted.

Kingpin, any last defense before we lynch you? You claimed to be the SK and you sure weren't. And the lack of a second kill last night seems to prove that you aren't.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:22 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

I know know I'm naive.

I investigated Kingpin to check sanity. Sure enough, it was an innocent.

Excellent. I'm useless.

PS:
You heard it here... Kingpin, D_M and Viking (although it could be Norinel)

Here's why.

It was Jag's idea to lynch Kingpin and/or D-M to get info. Soon afterwards, Kingpin counterclaims SK. Instant death, but doesn't allow us to catch two scum (one by lynch, the other by SK kill.) Now it'll take us two days to catch scum instead of one.

I'm making an assumption here, of course, that we're in lynch and lose. Kingpin, by giving himself up, put his faction in great position.

Ultimately, I believe we should Kingpin then d_m. I'm all for a mass claim now, too.

Please, do not lynch Kingpin until we have a chance for everyone to chime in. He's KNOWN scum, so we shouldn't rush to kill him.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
Passdog
Passdog
Goon
Passdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Passdog »

OK. Obviously KingPin is mafia. I am concerned about both Vikingfan and d_m though I m not as certain on either (I'm never certain in this game).

On the issue of mass claim: what is the advantage in a themeless game? The more I think about that comment the more I am concerned that LML is feeding us BS. He has been under suspicion the entire game and now wants a mass claim- could that advantage us or will it just tell the mafia how to win the game? I don't want to even FoS LML because his reasoning might be sound - I just cant see it yet. Please explain.

I do however agree with LML on the take things slow issue. We have our lynch; no discussion will only help the mafia. The only reason I'm not voting now is because the mafia could end discussion quickly if votes were placed.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:06 pm

Post by KingPin »

Passdog wrote:OK. Obviously KingPin is mafia.
There is something wrong with your contention. I don't know how you may have known that Aelyn was 'in fact the SK' but it is only now clear that he was a SK, not
THE SK!!

I am a Serial Killer. I did not choose to kill anyone last night. I have already stated my actions on previous nights.

Why this is important: If there were 3 mafia, they would have won by now! The only thing that makes any kind of sense is that they do not out number the town. It is likely that they have been flying under the radar with only 2 members.

My PM from the Mod suggests that the town may not be told of my 'successful' night choice. I called BS yesterday thinking that there was a 3 member mafia and an SK. However, when it was revealed I knew that I'd be screwed today, but I am telling you that I am a SK!

I am still willing to help rid the town of mafia. I would have, if there had been more discussion yesterday, after I claimed.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:34 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

:roll:
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:52 pm

Post by vikingfan »

I'm not buying it, Scummity McScum. TWO SKs? I'm not buying that for one second.

Like the others, I would be voting you, but we need more discussion...
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:05 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Okay.. this is being bumped. I know Nori's away, but still, we need discussion.

d_m? Passdog?
draygn_mage
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
draygn_mage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:45 am

Post by draygn_mage »

vote Kingpin
that about sums up my thoughts...
Disciple of AniX- Who needs scumdar when you play by smell?

GreenLiquid: I am proud to crown draygn_mage (Tuff/Serial Killer) the sole winner of Kirby Mafia!
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:12 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Have you even read? Wow. D-M is absolutely scum.

If no one disagrees with me...

Vote: Kingpin

and i'll
FoS: D-M, for a vote tomorrow.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:03 am

Post by KingPin »

I agree and disagree with you, LML.

Vote draygn_mage

Because I know that I am an SK. Which means that there is something amiss in our setup. Without even considering that, I think that you are scum!

Again, I targeted Speedy on night 0, targeted Aelyn on night 1, targeted NO ONE on night 2.

My PM gives me the impression that I may or may not be successful, and that the town may or may not be told of that success or failure. I fully believe that the only reason that we are still here is because the mafia is less than 3 members. There is no other reason. If they were 3 members and there are 6 left alive, then they would win by default. The town would already be sunk!
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:07 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

LyingBrian wrote:
Town of Mini 280 wrote:
We must lynch
Aelyn
!
as they make their way to the gallows. As Aelyn struggles for breath, he manages to say his final words,
Aelyn wrote:
I AM the Serial Killer!
The town has managed to find and lynch 1 opposing role, but how many are left?

Aelyn - Serial Killer - Lynched D2
THE SK, not A SK.

Vote stands.
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:39 am

Post by KingPin »

LML,

Where does it say "the SK"?

Our wonderful Mod was quoting Aelyn! You are FLAT WRONG!! You have misconstrued the quote from Aelyn as the Mod's own words. You are ABSOLUTELY WRONG!

If you'll notice when he announced the role, directely below, it says
Mod wrote:Aelyn - Serial Killer - Lynched D2

To say otherwise would be improper! Your mis-quoting the Mod is noted! Especially since it helps scum!
Mod wrote:The town has managed to find and lynch 1 opposing role, but how many are left?
I would switch my vote to you, but I think the town can choose which of you is scummier!! I think LML and d_m are MAFIA-SCUM! Especially since LML is misquoting the Mod to influence the voting of others. In addition, d_m didn't even consider the possibility of a limited mafia action.
vikingfan
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
vikingfan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:07 am

Post by vikingfan »

Kingpin, you're a dead duck. While I think that the town probably has two mafia (otherwise, the town would be dead already), I also believe that you're one of them.

I'm currently leaning toward mage for the other scum for his voting kingpin without even reading!
Passdog
Passdog
Goon
Passdog
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:13 am

Post by Passdog »

I am a little stumped. I have read this day two or three times since yesterday and am a little wary of making any decision.

I never even considered the possibility that there could be more than one SK (which I sill find unlikely). At the same time I wasn't really expecting so many power roles for the town - two docs, a cop, (maybe a naive cop if LML can be believed - more a disadvantage), and a vig.

I know it is often said that trying to outthink the mod is an exercise in stupidity but I really think trying to figure out the set up is important here.

These are the questions that need to be answered: (each question raises other questions within their ambit but these are the core issues - there is of course some overlap)

1. How many scum are there?
2. How many mafia?

Ordinarily the answer to those questions would be:
1. 4
2. 3

This is not in Kingpin's favour.

I am really struggling to accept that kingpin could be SK. The most kills there has been one night is two, which certainly suggests that there are only two killing parties. It would also seem to seriously unbalance the game if we were to have more than two SK.

There are three reasons I have doubted this logic (and hence can't make up my mind):

1. Why would Kingpin (if mafia) claim SK? I can't imagine him making such a stupid claim unless it were true. How on earth would it advantage the mafia?
2. There were two docs and a day vig. The chances of one of them hitting the right player was really good before the game started and we lost two of them on the first night.

Another thought just ocurred to me... did Aelyn ever claim who he killed on what night?
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:34 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

1. Why would Kingpin (if mafia) claim SK? I can't imagine him making such a stupid claim unless it were true. How on earth would it advantage the mafia?
Of course not... because he assumed the game was over!

Passdog, if you were in a mafia of 3 and then lynched the SK (thinking that your nightkill MUST go through), wouldn't you have assumed the game was over?

I believe that all pro-town players should and must lynch Kingpin now.

He got caught in a gambit that may ultimately help the town win.

Confirm Vote: Kingpin
KingPin
KingPin
Goon
KingPin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:55 am

Post by KingPin »

LML,
Why have you not addressed my questions/accusations from an earlier post?
Why are YOU now trying to railroad the town with my lynch?
LML wrote:He got caught in a gambit that may ultimately help the town win.
If you lynch me today, the town will lose. If you don't lynch me today I will kill either LML or d_m tonight, because they are both scum.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:45 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

A) If you're the SK (which you aren't) and you kill me (which the mafia may...) you'll see that I'm a cop.

I'm in "Salvage this game for the town" mode.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”