Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Fluttershy »

Umm...hi...
*squeaks*
I am here, but I have a robotics competition these next three days so I will have limited access then.

...Umm...I am pretty sure the standard procedure is to PL chesskid right?
VOTE: Chesskid
I'm sorry...
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:28 am

Post by Fluttershy »

Umm...because I am Fluttershy?
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by Fluttershy »

yay late night reading >_> If there is anything you really want me to comment on, highlight it for me please :D

UNVOTE:
First and foremost, a very important question: Jahudo, have you actually watch My Little Pony at all?

TheLonging wrote:
For one you OMGUS'd me. For two, Post #20, "I don't need to explain myself", which is a really bad post to explain away anything, for three you're being defensive and panicky (which ties into the other 2)

You are really taking the OMGUS seriously?

Jahudo wrote:

Fluttershy's call of policy lynch looked serious enough to respond in a serious manner. I do believe that chesskid is a good player and would know there is no foreseeable advantage to actually no lynch, which made it a clear joke, which meant there was no serious reason to suggest a no lynch. Also your posting style is hard to follow, some sections don't seem to have any point but if its just getting jokes out of the way early okay.

Did it? I can't remember what game I was watching, but someone called for a PL on Chesskid and I wanted to see if I could get a similar reaction. I have never played with him before.

WeyounsLastClone wrote:Not to beat the 'no lynch' horse (or pony in this case) again, but I really don't get why you would vote No Lynch during random voting stage. If you're not trying to tie yourself to anyone, I think that's more beneficial as scum than town. It's a RVS for a reason.

Vote: TheLonging'

Need to read some other games of chesskid to see if this is how he plays. If so, it's a bit too 'flippant'. (not sure if that's the exact word I'm looking for, but hope you get what I mean).

Already hit by others. Not sure how I feel about it though. First was leaning scummy, but then I have started to drift back in the null direction.

WeyounsLastClone wrote:

What exactly would constitute the fun part? Any specific reason you're not voting for someone in your 'scum' category, but in the 'lingering between null and scum'?

Seems like you are grasping here. Are you worried that he is voting you?

hohum wrote:If I had to chose between TheLonging, Weyouns and Espeonage right now my choice would be Espeonage.

Unvote, Vote, Espeonage

What is the case on Espeonage? I think I have missed the reasons behind it.

hum dee dum dum, 2 days of 10 hour drives coming up for me. Will be here more though, so I can properly jump back into this game.
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #166 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:36 am

Post by Fluttershy »

*le sigh*
I should really not do this early in the morning. >___>

Ant_to_the_max wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:Why?

Why not?

@Equinox: I concede to your awesomeness and wouldn't be able to keep up this whole game :(
I do have a reason for singling him out and yes I will share. Will look again with those notes in mind.
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by Fluttershy »

I am now home from my epic road trip. Doubt I will have a post tonight, but tomorrow morning I will on my very own computer :3
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Fluttershy »

Jahudo wrote:I have watched every episode twice now, and frequent equestria daily and ponychan for moar pony. Although I didn't discover this show until mid-may. So why do you ask?

Ok. The strange thing that stuck out to me was this post:

Jahudo wrote:
I think we all know who Equinox is talking about...
Big Macintosh
:P

Bolding on my part to emphasis the thing that confused me. Yes, we could all tell that they were roleplaying as Applejack, but you said Big Macintosh instead...why is that?

Let's see if I can get everything in this one post...

RE: PL on Chesskid

Found the game I was thinking of. It was Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia!. I usually try to be funny/witty with my RVS votes and his name stood out. What happened in that game? Well...I would say he was angry/defensive but level headed...which means...IDK! I have not read any of his scum games! :P
:roll:

RE: WeyounsLastClone

His second post: I have seen drmyshottyizsik do something *like* that in Newbie 981. Of course, I am on the fence about using it as a strait up tell because...you know...it's from shotty >__>

No-Lynch Logic: I am not impressed. I don't like your reasoning about how voting 'no-lynch' is scum hiding themselves in the RVS. But hey, you ARE entitled to an opinion, BUT you have to have some better reasoning to still be voting for Chesskid at this point. Is there anything else he has done to warrant a vote? You sure haven't said anything else about him other than "lol no-lynch = scumz"

Gammagooey wrote:
Weyouns isn't a bad murder but I'd rather go Jahudo. Him poking at everyone else's suspicions while not even voting himself is giving me serious twitches.

I agree with the cute little baneling :3

I find this to be more scummy and keeping away from making 'connections' than doing a no-lynch

Jahudo wrote:I don't have any scum reads, and I don't vote just when I have a concern because something isn't clear. So far when that's happened I think the answer's I've heard have been satisfactory. So I have town and null reads only.

But, using your vote is the town's power...you don't use it, you don't win. Plus, it does make you seem opportunistic.
And the little argument between Jahudo and inHim did confuse me a bit (still does) I thought inHim was clear in what he was trying to say and I think you (Jahudo) did finally understand what his point was. So does that mean you found his answer to be satisfactory? I take it you didn't because your vote is still sitting on him.

Espeonage wrote:
Something feels wrong about the WLC wagon. Last game I was in with him scum tried to push his wagon every day when he wasn't really overly scummy and every day they failed. And he was town. This feels very similar.

Hmm...So, did WLC make bad cases as town in that other game? Can I have a look at that game please? Are you also denying there being any reason to vote him as well?

VOTE: WeyounsLastClone
Jahudo also stands out to me as another good lynch candidate at this point.
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Fluttershy »

More scummy that Chesskids voting no-lynch making him scum.
My vote is where it should be right now.
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Fluttershy »

Jahudo wrote:Because I was making a joke. Anyway how does my knowledge of a secondary character make you think I don't know the show? That's kinda funny actually.

Exactly...that is what confused me. Unless you had some reason to suggest that she was Big Macintosh which is what crossed my mind

Jahudo wrote:I can't tell which one is you there. And it appears that chesskid was mostly wagoned because someone claimed to have role information on him. That isn't the same as policy lynching someone because they hurt the town by being in the game.

I wasn't in that game. I have a knack for lurking random games of my own choosing >__>
Para claimed that he was pushing for a PL (some kind of e-grudge with Chesskid I guess)

Jahudo wrote:No, read it again. inHim was using the false logic that both WLC and TheLonging were voting chesskid for the same reason. That is still fact and I stand by the conclusions I drew from it. The only benefit I gave him was that WLC is not doing enough scumhunting and therefore does not look town at the moment. But the way inHim voted him was inappropriate.

Oh...I think I have to read all his arguments again...I don't know why but I always end up at the point of "wtf is going on now?" when I am reading them.

Jahudo wrote:Why don't you agree with this reasoning?

Because I just find it to be silly. I can understand where he might be coming from, saying that if you don't vote for anyone you don't have any ties in the RVS. But if you vote no-lynch, that is just drawing more attention to yourself which just counters the purpose of hiding =/

As for the inHim mess, I will spend today trying to read and fully comprehend the arguments with Jahundo and Hohum.
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #331 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Fluttershy »

Here are what I found to be the core posts in the inHim argument.
Spoiler: inHim mess
Jahudo wrote:
In the meantime, your original reasoning doesn't seem as applicable, if at all, unless you want to argue that he did intent to vote TheLonging and for whatever reason filled the rest of his post with CHESSKID and not TheLonging. But you don't comment on the defense. I don't like how you continue to act like WLC's post was scummy without saying how his defense hasn't changed your opinion. If you can defend your point, why not do it? Town should be eager to back themselves up. I can only think of scum who realize things have changed and they are not ready or sure how to progress.

First point

inHimshallibe wrote:I'm not analyzing his reasoning at all. I'm analyzing why he chose to only bring something up from the beginning of the game when there had been content from after that point.

inHimshallibe wrote:Ok, I see it now.

The No Lynch vote was touched on briefly in the very beginning, but no, WLC's point had not been specifically addressed at the time of his vote. However, chesskid has posted more than that No Lynch vote, and I placed my vote on the reasoning that WLC's vote was made without considering the other behavior of chesskid/TheLonging/the person he was placing the vote on at that time.

To recap: WLC's post was a fly-by vote using incomplete information on a player, along with that reasoning being irrelevant at this juncture.

explanations from inHim

hohum wrote:
You're kicking WLC in the nuts for calling attention to something that chesskid should have been called out on

umm?

Jahudo wrote:No, read it again. inHim was using the false logic that both WLC and TheLonging were voting chesskid for the same reason. That is still fact and I stand by the conclusions I drew from it. The only benefit I gave him was that WLC is not doing enough scumhunting and therefore does not look town at the moment. But the way inHim voted him was inappropriate.

Unless you can bold where he said that, I don't think that is what he meant. He seems to make it clear in those points what he meant.

He seems to clarify what he means/his reason. That mess of an argument was solved in the beginning but yet it was dragged out and twisted.

Jahudo wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:if you vote no-lynch, that is just drawing more attention to yourself which just counters the purpose of hiding =/

I think you are being hypocritical here. How is that different than me not voting by page 5?

Hmm, how I am being hypocritical? I think his theory about scum using the no-lynch is faulty. As for you not voting, I mentioned that it was scummy, but I know it should be treated as a null. You are not to first person I have seen like that.

Ojanen wrote:
Btw:
Who is in the Fluttershy hydra?

Unlike Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie, I am just an alt -_-;

Jahudo wrote:Are there two inhim's in this game? Have I only seen the evil twin and you guys are hanging out with the good one? [/jokes]

Gammagooey wrote:a)why does not acknowledging it matter when wlc proceeded to do BOATLOADS OF NOTHING after that point (aka remained a good vote)
b)undermind the legit- okay no. Ignoring something is not I AM SECRETLY MAKING YOU LOOK WORSE KEKEKEKE
We've already been through this. You should know this if you are reading. Its because inHim DID argue WLC was using a non-original point. Here is where he even admits it:
inhim wrote:I was upset he was using that outdated reason.
inhim wrote:Ok, I see it now.
<snip>
WLC's point had not been specifically addressed at the time of his vote.
That was untrue so its undermining that aspect of what is being argued. The rest of it, that WLC is doing boatloads of nothing is a separate issue altogether so it doesn't justify this action.

There are more posts I want to pull out but this one really bothers me.
First inHim quote: Yes...inHim said he used an outdated point (being the no-lynch part! WLC ONLY brought up the OLD no-lynch post and didn't comment on the rest of the post Chesskid had made throughout the game.)
Second inHim quote: 404 ERROR, REST OF THE POST AND IMPORTANT CONTEXT NOT FOUND
Here it is so you can read what he said after that point that Jahudo DOESN'T quote.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jahudo
You seem to be twisting inHim's words around and basing your case out of context.

For Espeonage
Fluttershy wrote:
Espeonage wrote:
Something feels wrong about the WLC wagon. Last game I was in with him scum tried to push his wagon every day when he wasn't really overly scummy and every day they failed. And he was town. This feels very similar.

Hmm...So, did WLC make bad cases as town in that other game? Can I have a look at that game please? Are you also denying there being any reason to vote him as well?
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #345 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:54 am

Post by Fluttershy »

UNVOTE:
I'll be back later tonight
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:11 pm

Post by Fluttershy »

Jahudo should not be the lynch for today. I was too caught up in the inHim arguments that when I went back and fully isoed him I found something I really missed.

To answer Jahudo's question, I don't want to chose either. I don't agree with your points on inHim and that you are making a case where there isn't one. But if it was a life or death choice, I would pick inHim.

Chesskid slot is still looking town imo.
VOTE: WLC

I believe nothing changed much on my opinion of him
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #444 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by Fluttershy »

Equinox wrote:
Fluttershy ignored my question about why he asked Jahudo whether or not Jahudo was familiar with My Little Pony, and I felt that the question was important enough that Fluttershy shouldn't have ignored it. She continues to ignore it.

Oh...I guess I wasn't clear enough. I "answered" that in #216 and #262. If Jahudo had not seen it, but had some knowledge of a minor character, that means that he has some sort of reason to know about Big Macintosh and connecting him to you (with that character)

Jahudo wrote:
Princess Celestia, Sovereign of Equestria.

=/
Told you...

I am still fine where my vote is.
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Fluttershy »

My apologies everyone. Apparently, all my attention has been funneled down to one of my current games. Soon will be back while I play ketchup!
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Townie
Fluttershy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Fluttershy »

hohum wrote:I would like you to confirm your role. You're welcome to pick any of the three of Myself, Primate or Ojanen to neighborize with any other person in the game.

Odd list you have here. You spend D1 saying that you would be willing to vote for Ojanen's slot and Primate's slot was leaning scum. Today, you pick those two to join you in a "confirmable" group and that Ojanen will not be lynched. Puzzling how you came to this list...

Jahudo wrote:
- Fluttershy's change does confuse me. She was voting for me then came up with some piece of information that made her unvote me. She never explained what this was

Correct. I didn't. I saw your last crumb (the "TO THE MOON" in caps in your latest post at that point) and that got me thinking. I thought you said something like that before, and I went back and checked it. You did. I missed it before because I was so interested in the inHim arguments it just slipped my mind. I was not about to continue to push a lynch on someone who was crumbing to be one of the most powerful ponies in all of Equestria. If it was scum crumbing, that could be dealt with at a later date. Of course I wasn't going to go "lol hey guyz, I found Jahudo crumbing his role as Princess Celestia"

(yeah, totally got sidetracked here, but my main game just finished so we will be good later (>_>)b )
You
are going
to
LOVE ME!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”