Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Korlash kind of twists around whenever mentioned as a possible hider target.
Korlash wrote:
Poker wrote:Given how hard xtoxm went at spyreX he is a possible option for where xtoxm went. And another option I see would be Korlash as Xtoxm may have hid with him for the same reasons he hid with yabba before. I think I'll check them both out and see if either had a connection to CKD

that's a bit of a stretch there poker... Unless you're saying he made a choice based on limited reading last night as well. I would think after being in he game for a full day he wouldn't have had to resort to the same tactic. Given the fact he claimed so readily and that he identified himself as "weak cop" i don't particularly think he was interested in self survival or townie hunting.

And you guys know I'm down with the Spy wagon... Just not going to put a dude at L-1 without letting him speak first... against my lovable and caring nature.
Korlash wrote:
Yabba wrote:No, I don't buy that RC. Xtoxm clearly laid out that he had, and therefore probably would, go down the tactics of picking the Towniest person he thought would not die.
As much as I hate to butt in here, his reasons for picking a townie person was simply because he had to make a decision at a moments notice. The way he said it implied that would not have been the way he would choose a target had he been given more time.
Thinking he would choose a target last night under the same logic he used the first night would be retarded on our part.
Add in his attitude toward the game he showed yesterday, and its highly likely he would have picked someone he thought was scum. he seemed bored, almost outright tired with the game.
I wouldn't be surprised if he choose a target with the expected outcome to be his own death and subsequent removal from the game.
Sure I'd love to believe he played the role trying to confirm town, but that wouldn't match up with what he said and the implications he gave yesterday.
Korlash wrote:I have to ask, is Xtoxm is the player to use his role for his own interest or for the interest of the town?
I only remember playing with him once or twice, but he never struck me as the player who wouldn't try to at least help out with his role (Even if he was bored with the game)
. Like for instance, if you do want to use your role to confirm town, wouldn't it be better to confirm players the majority of people have problems with? I mean look at the names on his town list, Dutch, CKD, Kmd all fairly popular in the possible scum categories. It would make more sense to target someone like Dutch and prove him town then target me and prove me town. hell, it's just as likely he targeted CKD as he targeting me if he was using his list. On it's own, there's really no way to distinguish between those two.

The important things with the crumbs is that anything made before he actually claimed is sorta moot. Him claiming had to change his game plan so even if the "order is relevant" was intended to be a crumb. No guarantee he followed up on it after he claimed. (Also, it might have simply been the crumb to inform us he targeted yabba, not even intended to be a crumb for future targets.) All in all, I think everyone is reaching when it comes to who Xtoxm might have targeted and I'm not seeing the benefit in it.
it's not blatant in terms of contradiction but it feels like a *twitch*.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by Ojanen »

DUTCH MAN. REPLACE OUT.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Ojanen »

Oh man. i came to guiltily look if I've been replaced; been putting off coming to mafiascum for a week. I was sick but not sick enough for a flake. Sorry.
Gonna play under Oj since it's easier and the mod offered that option (as clarification: this is Weatherman). Tried an alt cause I quit games for a while and I didn't wanna speak with anyone I knew. and wanting to see if anything changed when people assumed I was male (nope).
I got tendonitis but I'll type short left-handed posts. I'm in an internet cafe that closes soon. Left my laptop weeks ago somewhere I couldn't return after getting sick. But I will make tomorrow my holy day of mafia. Setting up a lynch of mine for late game with all these previous empty promises but.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Ojanen »

Something is up with the RC wagon. He's quickwagoned to L-2, and not scum.

It makes me very resentful for some reason when people are like "OMG Dutch was town who would have thunk" from people with good radars and I'm having problems with reading those comments as sincere.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 am

Post by Ojanen »

Kmd I have no fucking idea what you're going on about. DGB votes cyberbob saying I will not move this today. Then votes Red as a reaction to his post.
Why is one of them supposedly scum and one town? You are clearly making a decision based on DGB's comment alone, and if so I really don't see what is impossible to be town/town - RC was a totally secondary choice to you yesterday.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Ojanen »

yabba kill was universally-seen-as-town kill, obv. closest to anything resembling role confirmed from any of us, albeit depending on hider action resolution.
dutch was a, sorry, stupid vig.
if you actually want to go for who is strange to be alive, it's iaaun, although he has been on a lot of townlynches.

cyberbob. kmd, perhaps. korlash. those are the scummiest for me. it's very hard for me to forgive spyrex pushing for dutch scum forever though.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Ojanen »

What Kmd is pushing is bullshit of the highest magnitude. Go and read the end of yesterday. It falls down already at the point that YABBAGUY WAS NOT BLOODTHIRSTY FOR REDCOYOTE'S DEATH BY THE END OF THINGS. From this starting point you cannot cross at all to the whole framing jungle.

But I like some of his other bullshit. The "obvious crumb" on inHim was also a total reach, but it's a bit fanciful for scum to come up with.
Ojanen
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Ojanen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Ojanen »

Ouch. I'm really sorry for flaking Starbuck's slot.
In retrospect what should have been a replace out was inevitable, but if I get in a place in life where it's possible to play mafia again, I'll replace into megagames.
iam is unbelievably good at looking town in the early bread and butter play.
I skimmed a bit of the end and with strong players all around it was a pleasure to follow.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”