Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:38 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

Random (among the players that already have a vote) vote: Aelyn

It's meaningless to make up an opinion about that yet Fiasco.

FOS: Fiasco
for being the first one to mention it.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:23 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

No, not really. I just like being the first one to put the second vote on someone. There's a lot of difference between a second random vote and a bandwagon. Atleast in my opinion.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:40 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

Jaguar wrote:You want to go lurker hunting, look at Don Gaetano who has two meaningless posts in this game and has posted in two other mini's that he's participating in yesterday, while his past post in this game was on Monday. Now that is what I call lurking.
Sorry, for not posting, I'll do my best to change that as soon as possible. Still I think the above is excellent posting and it's nice to see that I'm not the only one that thinks like that :wink: . The reason why I haven't posted much and why I sadly might post a bit less than expected later aswell, is that I've been working double shifts for the last week, and I'll continue to do so next week. When I have had time to post on the site, I guess I've given more developed game priority, sorry. I'll try to change that. I'm ashamed to say that hadn't it been for posts like Jaguar's above, I would've most likely posted again even later. :oops:

Sadly, right now I have other games where I also haven't been active, so I'll have to post there. I'll hopefully post some actual game-related content unlike this post, tomorow. Let me just say that I think Fiasco is most likely innocent, and that I also agree with Kingpin that the bandwagon has probably stalled because some scum are on the bandwagon, not because Fiasco is scum.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:12 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

I've re-read the thread, and I quickly figured out that nothing has really happened except the bandwagon on Fiasco. I'll keep my random-vote for now since there isn't really any better home for my vote IMHO.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:47 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

Jaguar wrote:So do you have a reason other than "there isn't really any better home for my vote" to keep it on Aelyn? That's really not a good reason. Do you find Aelyn scummy? And what are your thoughts on the Fiasco wagon? Do you support it, not support it? What?
I have no reason to move my vote, it doesn't have anything to do with Aelyn. I've already said what I think about the Fiasco wagon.
Jaguar wrote:And if you can't handle the time commitment, send a note to LyingBrian and ask to be replaced. Don't say that you are spending more time in the more developed games because you give them priority over this one. All games are equally important to the people in them.
I just apologized for spending more times in more developed games, I said sorry, what more do you expect. When I said that I'll have less time online the next week than normally, I'm not saying I won't post next week, just don't expect me to be the nr.1 poster which I have a tendency to be.
Jaguar wrote:But you posted in those games more recently than this one. You call that not having been active? I call that trying to appear more innocent than you are. And if there are other games that you haven't participated in as much as you should have, all the more reason to ask to be replaced in one or more of them.
I did not post in those games more recently than this one. In survivor mafia, I last posted the same day as I last posted here, when I wrote that, and I didn't just talk about games on mafiascum.

FOS: Jaguar
for not paying attention, or deliberately misrepresenting what I said.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:58 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

Some people might disagree with me, but I don't see any reason to unvote anyone day one when I have no better targets for my vote. Atleast not when I was the only person voting for him. Besides, I think draygn_mage made a good enough point against Aelyn to deserve a vote early on day one, so I think my vote has a pretty good home where it is.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:21 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

I still disagree completely with the Fiasco bandwagon, I don't think he's scummy, he's just acting like a newbie.

I still haven't made up my mind about who's most suspicious among the rest of you though, only that I seem to be the only one that was not impressed by Aelyn's long post. Just writing a summary of the game so far does not make you less likely to be scum, unlike what some of you seem to think. I'll try to write a longer post tommorow, with my thoughts so far. Don't do anything drastic before then, ok :wink:
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:19 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

This game has died down, but we've had some discussion. Which is what I wanted, before I came out and said that I'm the cop. I investigated Aelyn during the night, and he was
GUILTY
. I planned to hold on to that information a little longer, but I didn't want Fiasco to claim since I think he's pro-town.

Confirm Vote: Aelyn
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:41 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

To be honest the possibility that one of us is insane is quite high. I doubt that LML is scum, because the logical thing to do now IMHO opinion is to lynch Aelyn anyway, and why would LML put himself in the position of defending Aelyn with a claim if he knew that Aelyn would turn out to be scum.

It's extremely strange that both I and LML investigated the same person, but I still think that's the case. If Aelyn is innocent, then we have a huge problem, expecially since it could mean that someone would advocate lynching me tommorow, but I still think it's our best option.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:59 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

First let me say that Fiasco is acting scummy and like an idiot, no doubt about it.

=====

Secondly, to answer to Fiasco's questions.

There's nothing in my PM that hints at me being insane, paranoid or similar, and like LML, the phrase "sanity unknown" is absent.

The fact that LML even mentioned that the phrase "sanity unknown" is absent makes me 95% sure that LML is pro-town, that we most likely got the same PM, and that one of us isn't sane. The problem is that it looks like it would be impossible to find out which one of us is sane unless we lynch Aelyn, and then the sane one would almost definately be killed during the night.

Let's just hope that I'm the sane one, or my little claiming stunt will have cost the town a lynch, aswell as loosing the sane cop during the night.

Actually the worst case scenario is that neither one of us is sane, but if I'm paranoid and he's naive, then the town has pretty much already lost.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:19 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

Quick reality check here. You're saying that the LACK of a phrase makes you believe you have identical role PMs? What's more, I have NEVER seen that phrase before.
The reason why I think LML isn't scum based on the lack of that phrase, is that I find it highly unlikely that scum would give more information about their role PM than they have to, when counterclaiming someone with a pro-town role, and I have seen the phrase before. Besides, I'm suddenly almost sure I'm the one that isn't sane, so it doesn't really matter.

Let me
Unvote

The reason is that I just remembered that our beloved MOD is none other than LyingBrian, and he had a pro-town unnightkillable role in "Raj's freaktown". I tried to get him lynched from day one because I thought it was an improbable role, and we almost lost the game because of it. Considering he was pretty much a vote or two away from getting lynched the entire game, but survived to the end, I find it EXTREMELY likely that he would put a role like that in the game.

That means that LML is our sane cop, and I'm paranoid or insane. Hopefully my results get reversed, because then I can help the town finding scum when LML gets killed tonight :(
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:43 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

For god's sake people.

Read "Mini 255 - Raj’s Freaktown I"

Aelyn is IMHO obviously innocent. I know it's dangerous trying to outguess the mod but I still think there's no way LyingBrian wouldn't put an un-nightkillable role in his game.

Even if you don't agree with that statement. Think about this:

Most likely Aelyn did not read Mini 255. If that assumption is correct, Aelyn has to be innocent because the chances of him claiming that precise role, without knowing about that game are even much smaller than me and LML investigating the same person.

If Aelyn did read Mini 255. The logical assumption would be that LB had already put a role like that in the game, so it would be a stupid risk to take, for a claim that's hard to believe in the first place. He had no way of knowing that I would remember that game either.

That means that I'm paranoid or insane, and that LML is sane or naive (most likely sane)

-----

From now on I will consider both Aelyn and LML to be confirmed townies. Our lynch should be one of the 7 that haven't claimed.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:23 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

I said, I believed I was insane or paranoid many pages ago, but it would seem people decided to ignore that post.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:12 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

Vote: Kingpin

FOS: Everyone advocating lynching Aelyn

-----

I played that game, and as such, I'm absolutely convinced that I'm insane and Aelyn is not scum. The fact that so many people so willingly agree to lynch Aelyn when the cop that got the guilty result believes he's insane, just goes to show that scum like the idea of lynching an unnightkillable townie. If Aelyn was scum it would be very easy for potential scum-partners to disagree with lynching him without looking scummy afterwards.

To the townies out there, I just want to say that lynching an unnightkillable townie will put us in a very bad situation tomorow. I'm convinced that many of the leading acdvocates of an Aelyn lynch are scum, and the rest are misguided, easily manipulated townies.

-----

...I get easily worked up, sorry for the aggressive nature of this post.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:53 am

Post by Don Gaetano »

LB wasn't the MOD of that game, that would mean nothing. He had an unnightkillable role. Anyone who would take the time to read his posts in that game would have to agree with me IMHO.

I realise the town needs hard evidence about who the sane cop is, but I can't see why that can't wait untill tomorow when both cops' results are already on the table. If atleast one of us survives the night, we'll have a pretty good idea who the sane cop is, without having to lynch Aelyn who I believe to be innocent at the moment.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”