DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:26 am

Post by DeathNote »

Isn't town always given one policy lynch? I know that is terrible reasoning for lynching vez and dont use this against me cause it is not my reasoning, but if you are having trouble agreeign wtih the lynch then give this a shot.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

...to encourage them to play just like you? What a terrible crime against individuality. You just dont like him and dont want to deal with him, then just say so.

In the meantime, im pretty sure that Surye is the scum. He is still trying to go for the easy Vezo lynch and even attempted to waste an investigation on Vezo.
Vezo isnt going to make it to the end game anyways, so why worry about him so much? Its easy to see that Vezo is just a catalyst for the scum to latch on to so that they have an excuse to post anything.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:29 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

vezokpiraka wrote:Let's say you lynch me here just to teach me a lesson. You then proceed to lose the game, because of bad playing and other factors. I come back to the thread and see that people who lynched me for bad play actually lost the game so they aren't players as good as they think. How does that make me want to learn to become like one of you.

It doesn't matter what the strategic move is, I play for fun first. You keep ignoring questions directed at you and I've just had about enough of your attitude.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:30 am

How long until the people obsessing about Vezo become the very distractions that they accuse Vezo of being guilty of in the first place?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:32 am

Internet Stranger wrote:Vezo isnt going to make it to the end game anyways, so why worry about him so much? Its easy to see that Vezo is just a catalyst for the scum to latch on to so that they have an excuse to post anything.

What annoys me the most isn't that he is still learning mafia or not trying to learn or whatever he thinks he's doing, but that he joins every single Large Theme that I want to play. I can't get rid of him soon enough.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:37 am

List of games I specifically avoided because of vezok:

Naruto Mafia: Chūnin Exams! (I read the new manga scans every week)
Square Enix Mafia Gaiden: The Outsiders (I love the theme)
World of Warcraft Mafia (Specifically asked Dram if they could deny vezok, they said no)
WWF Road to Wrestlemania (again)

These are just the games that I would have joined but saw his name and decided to pass. I can imagine that he is in a lot more than these.

I am tired. I want to play a game without vezok.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:44 am

Post by DeathNote »

Internet Stranger wrote:Vezo isnt going to make it to the end game anyways, so why worry about him so much? Its easy to see that Vezo is just a catalyst for the scum to latch on to so that they have an excuse to post anything.

That is not what Llama thinks.

LlamaFluff wrote:
DeathNote wrote:@Llama- at what point would you be willing to lynch Vez then? You can't allow someone to get to lylo just because they claimed VT right off. That would make an easy game for scum.

Sure I can let them get to endgame if I get more of a vez-town read. Not only that but will if my read sticks around.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:List of games I specifically avoided because of vezok:

World of Warcraft Mafia (Specifically asked Dram if they could deny vezok, they said no)

These are just the games that I would have joined but saw his name and decided to pass. I can imagine that he is in a lot more than these.

Not the reason why Im voting him but this.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:56 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:List of games I specifically avoided because of vezok:

In every game you mentioned here I either got shot night 1 or night 2.

In WOW mafia I actually played till day four where I was vigged by cult but that game was a cluster fuck and you I wouldn't have been a reason for you to hate that game.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:00 am

Maybe they killed you because they find you as annoying as I do.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:00 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Also of the three larges that where in signups I signed up only for the dram modded game. Patrick's game has only 3 signups and I don't want to join. Also you didn't join meta mafia.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:01 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Hey. Two of them are ongoing. I can't talk about them.

In WWF I got scum killed on N2.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:01 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

AGar wrote:
You're either braindead or scum.
Take your pick.

Vezok claimed VT pre-game. Once the game opened, that put him on the no D1 lynch list for me. There are more fruitful choices than someone who claimed VT pre-game like he almost always does.

And if you'd learn to read
, I said that the only things that would convince me otherwise couldn't happen (a la, a night action) MEANING WE HAD NO NIGHT ZERO.

Seriously. Which is it?

"Which is it?" Your argument is a terrible false dichotomy. This is a game of logic and reasoning, not a game of insulting people to somehow prove them wrong.
Don't continue to personally attack me.

It is very difficult to determine who is Mafia on the first day. So, I personally like to lynch someone who isn't helping the town, to keep around the players who are being useful for later days. This is why I first voted you, and this is also a legitimate reason to lynch Vezok today.

But, you attack anyone who votes for Vezok. How can you defend someone whom you can't be 100% sure is innocent?* Like you said, there was no N0. At this point, only scum know who the innocents are.

You yourself labeled Vezok a village idiot. How does an unreadable fool help you find scum?* If finding scum isn't your goal, you're scum.

When Vezok claimed VT, it put him on your no-lynch list for Day 1. You are encouraging a behavior that is bad for the town. Do you still believe (no matter how many people explain otherwise) that early claims benefit the town?* You're giving him a free pass, and no matter what he says today, he's off the hook in your eyes because there was no Night 0.

*These are not rhetorical questions. I would like you to answer them.

@Albert You also should stop with the personal attacks. It has no place here, for many reasons.
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:07 am

BrianMcQueso wrote:@Albert You also should stop with the personal attacks. It has no place here, for many reasons.

Excuse me?

I am being nice, sir. If you think that I should censor myself from saying that someone
annoys
me, please kindly take a step back, clear your thoughts, and come back to me with a smarter reply.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:13 am

vezokpiraka wrote:Also of the three larges that where in signups I signed up only for the dram modded game. Patrick's game has only 3 signups and I don't want to join. Also you didn't join meta mafia.

Those games are almost flavorless...

Look, I don't expect you to replace out. I expect to eliminate you the first chance I get. I don't care if it wastes a day, or it keeps the others from discussing the game, or even if it puts me at risk. I don't care. I am out to get you and every post you make emboldens my drive.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:17 am

Internet Stranger wrote:How long until the people obsessing about Vezo become the very distractions that they accuse Vezo of being guilty of in the first place?

Answer: Not very long.

Can we just deal with Vezo later? I really think Surye is scum.
Show

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:20 am

Post by Porochaz »

vezokpiraka wrote:Also of the three larges that where in signups I signed up only for the dram modded game. Patrick's game has only 3 signups and I don't want to join. Also you didn't join meta mafia.

Please stop and see the statistics I posted in "plea to mith" thread. I counted how many large games you signed up for in the past few months, remember.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:20 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
BrianMcQueso wrote:@Albert You also should stop with the personal attacks. It has no place here, for many reasons.

Excuse me?

I am being nice, sir. If you think that I should censor myself from saying that someone
annoys
me, please kindly take a step back, clear your thoughts, and come back to me with a smarter reply.

I suppose I overreacted, and I was in a bad mood considering I had just been called braindead and illiterate.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Maybe they killed you because they find you as annoying as I do.

Nevertheless, this kind of post really doesn't contribute to the game.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:22 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Look, I don't expect you to replace out. I expect to eliminate you the first chance I get. I don't care if it wastes a day, or it keeps the others from discussing the game, or even if it puts me at risk. I don't care. I am out to get you and every post you make emboldens my drive.

This this this is why I was objecting. Blind play based on players is
not helpful
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:22 am

Post by Porochaz »

Having said that, I need to move on for risk of not playing the game and actually being worse than vezok. Although I agree with him I'm starting to dislike ABR's posting for putting personal preference over playing the game. Vote for him if he is scummy, if not vote for someone else.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Uuuuaaaaaa! Alright everybody, let's take a minute to chill out here. We all like a game, and that's cool, so let's take that fact and use it to get along and create a nice happy lynch mob family!

@Surye wagon: Seriously, what? I have looked through, and can't find a reason posted why he is being voted for. IS, Agar, Vez, Zin, this addresses all of you, let me know what's happening there.

AGAR: accusations all over the place.
AGAR wrote:
VOTE: DeathNote

Thanks for helping us skip RVS.

You need to die now.{/quote]

AGAR wrote:
Jesus christ, let's all stop being retarded for a second. Vezok claimed VT. If he was scum or anti-town of any flavor, he would have had some ridiculous unbelievably retarded claim. It's how he rolls. He is not smart enough to manipulate this. Move your votes onto someone who deserves to be wagonned into oblivion, like DN or Surye or Lain.

AGAR wrote:
Tell me the scum motivation for claiming Vanilla Townie, self-aware of meta or not, and locking yourself into that kind of claim? He basically just forced his scumteam in between a rock and a hard place if he's scum because they now essentially can't risk sending him out for a night kill. A track or watch that turns him up is going to result in his auto-lynch. Now his entire scumteam is forced to play that much better in order to hope that they aren't suspected enough to get nailed by any investigative results.

Everyone except Vez.
AGAR wrote:
'm not refusing to acknowledge the possibility. I'm saying it's highly unlikely, and I'm more apt to pursue other avenues today. Some people go into games with players they won't lynch D1 without a massive event happening, for one reason or another. For some it's Glork, for others it's Fate. For me this game, it's Vezok. One of you would have to provide something that can't happen at this point (a la, a night action) for me to consider his lynch today, not with so many people going "Ooh, easy wagon!" There are a million and one better candidates than Vezok right now. Like Surye or ABR.

AGAR wrote:
BrianMcQueso wrote:
AGAR wrote:
Some people go into games with players they won't lynch D1 without a massive event happening, for one reason or another. For some it's Glork, for others it's Fate. For me this game, it's Vezok. One of you would have to provide something that can't happen at this point (a la, a night action) for me to consider his lynch today, not with so many people going "Ooh, easy wagon!" There are a million and one better candidates than Vezok right now. Like Surye or ABR.

So, you came into this game knowing you wouldn't lynch Vezok? And there's no way we can convince you otherwise? You're admitting personal bias, and you're saying the only thing to convince you otherwise is with a night action. Which is funny, considering that most people seem to be saying that actually using investigations on Vezok would be a terrible idea.

Your actions are not helping the town.

You're either braindead or scum. Take your pick.

Vezok claimed VT pre-game. Once the game opened, that put him on the no D1 lynch list for me. There are more fruitful choices than someone who claimed VT pre-game like he almost always does.

And if you'd learn to read, I said that the only things that would convince me otherwise couldn't happen (a la, a night action) MEANING WE HAD NO NIGHT ZERO.

Seriously. Which is it?

Surye, Deathnote, myself (Medicated Lain), ABR, and BrianMcqueso, were all just called scum, or reasonable candidates for lynching in your eyes, yet Vez is 100% proven innocent to you. You have no logic and are voting erratically.

We should be voting for Vez, not because of policy, or because people don't like him, we should be voting for him because we have no way to verify what he has said, and made a post that doesn't match what the moderator said at all! Looking back at all this however, I really advocate that both vez and AGAR should be lynched.
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 7:19 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Errr voting isn't the right word, accusing. Mod, if you could fix the quotes up in my post a bit?
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Surye »

My ideas to come up with a solution to the problems I listed seem to have struck a cord with some as scummy and anti-town. I'm okay with them not being good ideas, and to be honest, with this day already a mess, they are desperate to find something to find scummy and wagon. But the speed in which some people jumped on against me is very interesting. Especially Agar and Vez.

Zindaras wrote:WIFOM does not exist.

Also, this post contradicts both with your earlier post and your still-present vote on Vez. You apparently find the wagon to be useless regarding information, yet you're still on it. Leading the Cop is also a no-no.

Feeling pretty good about my Surye vote right now.

You clearly missed my point. I believe his wagon will be useless regarding information, and I believe him surviving on is dangerous to town. Did I not make that clear, or do you find them mutually exclusive?
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:06 am

Post by vezokpiraka »

Those suspecting AGar and me as scum: Because we all know that scums protect each other so hard that is the best way to go. Seriously if oyu are town and thikning that please go back and say it louder a few times.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:07 am

Post by SensFan »

Surye wrote:You clearly missed my point. I believe his wagon will be useless regarding information, and I believe him surviving on is dangerous to town. Did I not make that clear, or do you find them mutually exclusive?

Do you think his wagon will suddenly gain information if it happens 3 days from now?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”