Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:11 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

/confirm
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #1) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:18 am

I dont think that we absolutely must get rid of Vezo now, although he continues to find ways to dig himself in that much deeper. If we are to assume that Vezok is a townie, there should be at least 1 anti-human scum voting for him right now. (Including the newest entries, Albert and Amrun).

In my opinion it should come down to either Vezo or someone voting for him right now. Im voting Surye.

Surye

If no one else agrees on Surye, im willing to go with Kison instead.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #2) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:19 am

Lets try that again:
Vote: Surye
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #3) » Mon May 02, 2011 11:55 am

Oh right. Vezo happens to mention the standard boilerplate town victory condition in a theme game and now he is scum incarnate. You all cant keep calling him stupid but then vote for him over some dastardly scumslip. If he is as stupid as you all say, then he clearly didnt bother reading the first post or his PM thoroughly.

If he is scum, lynch him because he is scum, not because he is an idiot. Im inclined to believe him for now because he wont last to the end of the game anyways. Despite that, I would still be ok with getting rid of him, but I like my suggestions (Surye and Kison) better.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #4) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:14 pm

Vezo's claim attracts scum like flies to shit. Start lynching people that were voting for him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Internet Stranger wrote:Oh right. Vezo happens to mention the standard boilerplate town victory condition in a theme game and now he is scum incarnate. You all cant keep calling him stupid but then vote for him over some dastardly scumslip. If he is as stupid as you all say, then he clearly didnt bother reading the first post or his PM thoroughly.

If he is scum, lynch him because he is scum, not because he is an idiot. Im inclined to believe him for now because he wont last to the end of the game anyways.
Despite that, I would still be ok with getting rid of him
, but I like my suggestions (Surye and Kison) better.

I will lynch the the fuck out of Vezo right now just to shut you up, Albert. But then again, you were voting for him werent you? And you voted for him on a bullshit "misread PM" allegation as well. Now youre getting all defensive on the person that is calling for examinations on anyone that was looking for an easy lynch of Vezo?

Looks like Alberto is sounds a little suspicious here.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #6) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:26 am

...to encourage them to play just like you? What a terrible crime against individuality. You just dont like him and dont want to deal with him, then just say so.

In the meantime, im pretty sure that Surye is the scum. He is still trying to go for the easy Vezo lynch and even attempted to waste an investigation on Vezo.
Vezo isnt going to make it to the end game anyways, so why worry about him so much? Its easy to see that Vezo is just a catalyst for the scum to latch on to so that they have an excuse to post anything.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #7) » Wed May 04, 2011 5:30 am

How long until the people obsessing about Vezo become the very distractions that they accuse Vezo of being guilty of in the first place?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #8) » Wed May 04, 2011 6:17 am

Internet Stranger wrote:How long until the people obsessing about Vezo become the very distractions that they accuse Vezo of being guilty of in the first place?

Answer: Not very long.

Can we just deal with Vezo later? I really think Surye is scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #9) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:18 am

Or you painted yourself into that corner and now you have to play it out.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #10) » Thu May 05, 2011 9:14 am

There are so many scum on that Vezo wagon that its bordering ridiculousness. If nothing materializes on Surye or someone else on that wagon soon though, ill vote Vezo myself just to keep things moving and hopefully go after the other bandwagoners tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #11) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:55 am

The most obvious one is clearly Surye. His arguments are invalid and he is now stuck having to continue to press on Vezo when the initial easy lynch stalled. Its amazing how its being kickstarted again. He is calling for cops already on Day 1. But the opportunistic early bandwagoning is the easiest tell of all.

Since when do I need to answer to you anyways? Start listening to what im saying, look at the people on the Vezo wagon, put some big boy underwear on and start checking people out for yourself.Dont look to me to make a case for you Zindaras. Do you need me to hold your hand? If you do, then shut up and vote Surye.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #12) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:09 am

So youre asking me to suddenly make declaration on all the scum on day 1? Should I consult my crystal ball, tarot cards or fuzzywuzzy, my favorite stuffed bunny?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #13) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:11 am

So Surye says that I need to have already made my case (or at least breadcrumbed it) before someone bitches at me about making a case on Surye so I state my case? I will get on the Delorean right away and redo some old posts.

You people are simply incredible.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #14) » Fri May 06, 2011 2:26 pm

I do like the Furc wagon better than the Vezo wagon, but the reasons brought up on him are rather crappy. Despite that Furc never helps himself anyways. Its very likely that there are scum voting for him already.

Hint: you all should look at the people on furcs wagon for scum.

In the meantime, I'm sticking with Surye.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #15) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:31 am

I fully support a Surye lynch.

The Vezo and Furc wagons are full of opportunistic scum looking to get easy lynches on notorious players.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (isolation #16) » Tue May 10, 2011 7:26 am

I'm not going to vote Vezo simply to "teach him a lesson". That's elitist and jerky. I only vote for people that are scum. My vote isn't an instrument to be used for senseless ideology.

That being said. My vote stays on Surye, I forget who it was, but he pointed out that Surye has been joining every crapwagon we have had. That's a huge scum trait.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #17) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:28 am

Surye is still the scum. Why am I not surprised that he is on the craptacular Furc wagon?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #18) » Fri May 13, 2011 10:57 am

This Vezo and Furc hate is getting annoying. I'm not supporting their lynch now simply out of principle (or at least until in convinced that they are scum).

Surye is scum for sure.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #19) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:06 am

Heh, I seen Furc be scum at least twice in games I been in.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #20) » Mon May 16, 2011 4:01 am

Surye is still the scum. That is all.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #21) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:17 am

Surye:

- Bad reasoning for the "me too" voting for Vezo right out of the start. (Claimed VT, thinks Vezo is horrible)
- Tried to get a cop to out themselves or waste a vote on Vezo Day 1.
- Constant rhetorical questions in place of content.
- String of excuses
- Jumps on the still awful Furc wagon. I find it curious that so many of the same people continue to jump on infamously easier lynches.
- Otherthan jumping on easy wagons, not much content. Doesnt have a strong commitment to any of them, isnt really looking for scum with any sort of intent. Classic definition of scum coasting.

I dont even want Surye to claim, he is simply scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #22) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:26 am

You can add derisive dismissals from Surye to the list, I forgot to mention that one.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #23) » Mon May 16, 2011 7:44 am

Oh and of course, lets add the ol' time scummy Exhaustive Defense trick to Surye's list.

Thats where they ask for a case and evidence, then when its provided, they ask for more, when more is provided, they ask for more, until you run out of things to add and they jump up on the last item and say "See? its all just a bunch of rehash, its a weak case!".

Lawyers and scum do that all the time. I just refuse to fall for it. I dont see Surye defending himself. I dont see his explanation for his actions. I dont see him telling us what he has done for the town in terms of looking for the scum other than jumping on those silly bandwagons. What was his case on Furc again? Everyone else is doing it? Me? I think I found me some Day 1 scum, are those silly wagons on the most notorious players on the player list (Vezo and Furc) so overwhelmingly better? That doesnt seem suspicious to anyone else? It does to me!

Surye is your scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #24) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:28 am

but but, DeathNote says im town, so obviously DeathNote is awesome!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #25) » Tue May 17, 2011 8:40 am

Youre likely to find a bunch of scum in that list, just sayin'
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #26) » Tue May 17, 2011 9:41 am

I would take a guess on Primate and one of Porochaz/Amrun. But, thats for a future day. Im not changing my vote from Surye.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #27) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:35 pm

I dont understand why everyone insists on wasting time voting for anyone other than Furc or Surye. Either join the failwagon and ill lynch the hell out of you later or vote for Surye.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #28) » Wed May 18, 2011 5:59 am

Still using votes as a political instrument, I see. So ABR, when do you plan to actually look for some scum?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #29) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Looking at the vote count, all those people that are still off voting and not voting for either Furc or Surye are my prime suspects to heavily look into after SuryeScum is lynched. I will find you scum, and you will hang.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #30) » Fri May 20, 2011 4:40 am

SensFan wrote:As for people on the Surye wagon, do we really want to wagon someone up to a claim at this point, hope he comes online to claim, and then hope that enough people are around after to move on to Furc if Surye's claim saves him? Isn't 2 claims enough for one day?

That is precisely the kind of environment that gets bred when so much emphasis is put on claims. Scum can and will lie during this "claim phase", so whats the point of putting so much weight on them? Obviously someone was scummy enough to run them up the flagpole in the first place, so whats the point of letting them off the noose because of what they say. If their protests werent enough of a deterrent in the first place, why should a claim be? Why not just do a mass claim now and get it over with? (Note: I will never support a mass claim in any game for any reason). Either way, thats a discussion fior the eggheads on the mafia forums.

So Surye, if you want to continue to be all surly, go right ahead, all youre doing is showing your scummy stripes. Feel free to put up a fake claim now if you like, then maybe you can give some of your scummy brethren an excuse to jump back on Furc. Despite that, once youre lynched all those people off-voting or voting for Furc are going to be looking mighty foolish.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #31) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:08 am

Thats exactly my point. This game will be so amazing when 25 people claim vanilla townie. So whats the use of claiming if all we are doing is running a herpaderp massclaim circlejerk?

Surye is your scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #32) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:10 am

And if im right? It just further establishes my legendary awesomeness, right?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #33) » Fri May 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Whats with ReaperCharlie? Is the deadline tonight or something? I had to read the 20 pages, why cant he? How does he expect to find scum without context? Sounds like a cheap excuse to me. He wants to see Surye flip, yet I dont see his name on the vote count.

So whats it going to be Charlieboy? Did we happen to have our sights on a scumbuddy of yours? Hoping the wagon will stall on its own? Dont you worry, this wagon is headed straight to lynchtown and we are delivering us some scum. So why the hesitation? Why the blatant disregard to effort?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #34) » Fri May 20, 2011 5:39 pm

You seemed to be pretty busy with Portal and task oriented enough to finish it. Yet you STILL won't vote for Surye. Why is that Charlieboy, WHY?

I also take offense at being called a White Knight.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #35) » Sat May 21, 2011 7:27 am

WTF Primate and Lain? Are you two just trying to look as scummy as possible before the deadline?

Lains excuses are completely full of crap.
Primate is still a filthy off-voter just trying to appear as present.

WTF? No opinion of Surye at all? All this stalling just screams that Surye is so scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #36) » Sat May 21, 2011 8:26 am

If that the case, then Primate is fine. Wouldn't hurt to plunk it again.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #37) » Sat May 21, 2011 11:23 am

Aren't you supposed to unvote first? Primate, are you doing this on purpose like amrun?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #38) » Wed May 25, 2011 7:44 am

What the hell is Llama talking about?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #39) » Wed May 25, 2011 8:36 am

Hey Llama, maybe if you sacrifice a few more virgins to him, ABR might change his mind.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #40) » Wed May 25, 2011 12:59 pm

Why not just lynch LLamas target anyways? Then we can save the cop for later (if there is one)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #41) » Wed May 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Slow down there trigger finger. I'm not stupid, im well aware that it could be a lie. But would you rather take the chance on revealing a cop on day 2 or taking a shot at a god damn recruiter? I prefer keeping the cop hidden, what do we have to lose anyways? We don't have any leads right now. So either we lynch the name or we go after someone else, like Kison.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #42) » Thu May 26, 2011 3:27 am

Im looking for another suspect within the voting patterns, but I cant find the trifecta, someone who jumped on Vezo, Furc and Surye bandwagons. Until something obvious like that comes up, im sheeping Amrun.

Vote: Toon Fighter
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #43) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:10 am

unvote: Toon Fighter
Vote: Kison

I had mentioned in the beginning that I wanted to vote for Kison. I tried looking through the vote counts, but couldnt find the one that I recalled on him going after Vezok initially. Now I see that there are vote count errors and that he was promoting the wagon without actually voting on it. Bravo Kison, thats one way to hide from vote count analysis, especially in a large game.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #44) » Fri May 27, 2011 3:53 am

Again with the White Knight crap. Stop trying to paint me as some righteous defender of justice. Im not here to protect the feeble and the weak from the ravenous and the ruffians. The reasons for the Furc and Vezo wagons were crap. My read on Surye was a hell of a lot better at the time. So yes, all White Knights are still scum.

Im trying to win a mafia game here KK. To do so I have to go after the scummiest of the scum. Initially I had said that Surye and Kison were my biggest suspects for using crappy logic and reasoning for the Vezo wagon. Piling on the easy lynch, so as it may. When I went back to check for the vote counts today, I couldnt find the votes from Kison. He was out off voting in la-la land. Now that Zindaras has pointed it out, Kison was really globbing up all the points that I was using to find scum.

What that tells me is that if Surye wasnt the scum, then it must be Kison after all. He almost, almost slipped by my scumdar with some slippery voting tactics. Now you can see for yourself the lack of scumhunting from Kison, the lack of proper contributions. He jumped on Vezo and then started coasting. Even now he is waiting for something to come along that he can latch himself onto like a parasite.

Im voting for Kison because I think he is scum. Not because im defending everyone or because im trying to rally everyone and organize the town (go town!) or come up with some bullshit mass claim plan or anointing people as beyond reproach. Thats what White Knights do, so fuck them. I do what I do because im hunting for scum. So stop looking for bullshit meta on me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #45) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:20 am

MrBuddyLee wrote:
MrBuddyLee wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Im looking for another suspect within the voting patterns, but I cant find the trifecta, someone who jumped on Vezo, Furc and Surye bandwagons. Until something obvious like that comes up, im sheeping Amrun.

Vote: Toon Fighter

Please give your analysis of ToonFighter's play.

Get of my ass Lee, I dont give a shit about Toon Fighter right now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #46) » Fri May 27, 2011 7:27 am

Kison wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:
unvote: Toon Fighter
Vote: Kison

I had mentioned in the beginning that I wanted to vote for Kison. I tried looking through the vote counts, but couldnt find the one that I recalled on him going after Vezok initially. Now I see that there are vote count errors and that
he was promoting the wagon without actually voting on it.
Bravo Kison, thats one way to hide from vote count analysis, especially in a large game.

Kison wrote:vezokpiraka looks fine so far. His claim was dumb but I am failing to see the scum motive behind his behavior.

Kison wrote:Not a fan of the vezokpiraka wagon. Declaring him the only acceptable lynch for the day as a result of his vanilla claim means you view scumhunting with great pessimism. Surye, who is backing Yosarian2's statistical analysis while simultaneously suggesting we run up someone else during the day is sketchy.

My support of that wagon is amazingly crafty in its wording.

Oh, I misread what Zindara said. Damn.
I initially suspected Kison because of off-voting early on. But since Surye didnt flip scum, Kison could still be a suspect, but obviously he saw the same things I did at the time. I will lay off him, for now.

Unvote: Kison
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #47) » Fri May 27, 2011 8:30 am

MrBuddyLee wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Get of my ass Lee, I dont give a shit about Toon Fighter right now.

You cast the ToonFighter vote 24 hours ago. Forgive me for digging into your irrelevant, distant past.

Just keeping my eye on votes cast for crappy reasons. "Sheeping Amrun" was one of them--it looked about as manufactured as could be. When you place a vote, it's generally an attempt to lynch. In this case, it doesn't appear to have been an intent to lynch, because you abandoned it like a hot potato, so I'm curious to know why you placed it in the first place.

Because I do whatever the hell I want, thats why. My scumhunting methods are for me and me alone.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #48) » Tue May 31, 2011 6:15 am

Prod post. Damn that was a wild weekend. Im still here, skimming. I will find a scum to lynch soon enough.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:01 am

I have re-checked Toon Fighter and I dont see anything so outlandish that I can use to brandish him as scum. Im still poking and prodding looking for any new leads as well.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 am

I disagree with policy lynching, so we should lynch people that suggest policy lynching.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:55 am

Charlie isnt the typical "lurker". Looks to me like he is trolling the thread and distracting the rest of us from doing any proper scumhunting.

What I find most shocking is that ABR doesnt have an issue with Charlie.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:15 am

Vote: ReaperCharlie

Since there are no other leads today and I dont think ToonFighter is scum (at the moment), lets get rid of the distraction. Its quite possible that this is a ploy for scum to hide behind.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:10 pm

If we lynch Charlie and he flips scum, ABR should be next.

If we lynch ToonFighter..., I wouldnt know what connections he has with anyone. And my ISO on him didnt particularly read as scum to me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:23 pm

DeathNote wrote:
Furcolow wrote:I don't feel as if mafia would lower their suspicion of me from 3rd last to last considering my voting them
HezzLucky is probably town after all, even if I was originally wary of him due to the way he is calculating the game.

In terms of RC and TF, I will have to say I would rather lynch RC. He is very good at playing scum, and horrible at town. I am town this game, so I want to lynch him, because he will either trick us which results in my losing, or suck which results in my losing

vote: RC

Stupid vote.

Internet Stranger wrote:
Vote: ReaperCharlie

Since there are no other leads today and I dont think ToonFighter is scum (at the moment), lets get rid of the distraction. Its quite possible that this is a ploy for scum to hide behind.

Stupid vote.

And your contributions have been so stellar, right DeathNote? In fact, looking through your ISO, it appears that youre the King of the One Liner. You really havent done much to contribute on this great scumhunt, have you?

Thanks for pinging yourself in my radar, I hadnt noticed you amidst all of your lurking and useless postings.

IGMEOY: DeathNote
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:05 am

Ranmaru: ABR was all over Vezo and Furc for wasting our time and general VI infamy. So why isnt he getting his panties in a wad over Charlie? Charlie hasnt done any better than those two, so where is the rage on them? Even now, ABR is gobbling Charlie and being nice to (him/her/whatever it is).

Clearly it means that there is a link, otherwise ABR is just loud and hypocritical.

So by lynching Charlie, I will know exactly what we are dealing with when it comes to ABR. I looked at Toon fighter and other thans Kison's fantasy, I still dont see what Toon Fighter is all about . In fact the biggest point against Toon Fighter is that a dead Amrun suspected him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:10 am

So ABR, how much effort is Charlie putting then?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:13 am

Page 4?!? We are on 48!

Albert, is Charlie really the beacon of shining scumhunting badassery that youre implying here? How is this no different than Furc or Vezo? Hey Charlie, can you do a self vote to satisfy ABR please? Apparently thats the only reason he wont vote for you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #58) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 am

I think ABR is simply caught and now backed into a corner. Sucks to be busted like that isnt it ABR? You just chained a giant useless albatross around your neck didnt you?

Even so, watch ABR doing his best politician style posturing is hilarious. I say we lynch RC for uselessness and possible scummyness. If he flips scum, ABR is next. There is no way ABR gets to attack Vezo and Furc with one reason, but lets Charlie completely off the hook for the same thing. I smell scumbuddies.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:38 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nobody is surprised at your attempt to get me lynched, Internet Stranger.

Albert B. Rampage wrote:My main suspects are Internet Stranger, Zindaras, Medicated Lain and Gummy.

Since now youre deliberately not noticing, im trying to get Charlie lynched. What exactly are you afraid of ABR? Im only interested in you if Charlie flips scum. Does that mean that you indeed do have something to be worried about?

And the bullshit reasons all look the same to me. Youre propping up an useless player after you were adamant to go after the useless ones. Which means that Charlie has a special place in your heart. So unless you two are sending dirty pictures to each other and wanking it on the side, it means that there is a likely scumlink here and you missed the chance to bus Charlie.

Your only recourse now is to play brick wall and hope it goes away.

Im still going to push a Charlie lynch. If have nothing to worry about being linked to Charlie, then park a vote on him. We get rid of an useless player (with possible scum leanings) and you get to clear your name in the process. And we know that youre definitely in favor of getting rid of useless players, unless they are your scumbuddy, that is.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:44 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:im trying to get Charlie lynched.

Charlie is easier to mislynch than myself. You are trying to lynch me tomorrow, eventually, whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Apparently you just stepped off the time machine to make that prediction? Im only interested in you if Charlie flips scum. Youre the one that chose to chain yourself to Charlie.

If Charlie flips innocent, you have nothing to worry about. What possible argument could I make then?

That is of course, if youre worried that I just totally called out you and your scumbuddy. Thats about the only reason you should have to be worried about. Its a rather simple premise here Albert. You can hem and haw all you want, but if Charlie flips scum, youre next.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Nice try at obfuscating the situation Batt. Here is the case on your siamese twin:

1) Devoid of any content
2) Blatant active lurking. Its the most BLATANT case that I have EVER seen.
3) Piled on Craphammer on Surye (When he was dead anyways), what was the point of that, to stifle further discussion?
4) The connection to ABR. Why would ABR call out crappy players, but not your precious Charlie? Thats suspicious.

So dont make it sound like this is some sort of Vendetta against ABR, thats the same bullshit ABR is trying to pull. Charlie is useless and he has scummy reasoning behind him (Ranmaru posted these as well). I dont care how awesome you are Batt, Charlie screwed you by bringing you in. Its time for you to hang.

And once you flip scum, Albert gets to go with you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Oh I forgot to add:

5) Makes like 100 posts into every other thread, including other games and bullshit discussion threads.
6) Brags about some other game is worth the re-read and not this one
7) Drags in poor Battusai to shield him because he knows people will try to give Batt "the benefit of the doubt".

I never seen such blatant bullshit behavior, Charlie needs to hang and hang DEAD. And after that, his scumbuddies (like Albert) need to blacklist Charlie and take him/her/whatever out behind the woodshed for a hard reminder.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #63) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:10 am

*sigh*

@mod, how about a mass prod or something. Letting Charlie run around like a clown (and rubbing it in to each and everyone of you like a god damn troll) and Albert just doing his best imitation of a brick wall (that also spreads misinformation) is simply too ridiculous. I thought we had 20 players? Where are they?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:47 am

Like Albert and Charlie. Albert is being hypocritical. Are you saying that you want to be part of their little camp, Cogito?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:46 pm

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:After Zindy posts suspicion on him, he refutes with saying "NO U!"

Wtf. They keep saying I have a double standard which makes me scummy. The reason I voted vezok was different than the reason I voted Furcolow, and none of my votes were because someone "didn't contribute" or "plays bad".

Vezok is a special case because he joins too many games and plays poorly in all of them, and ruins my enjoyment by claiming vanilla for nothing. I don't tolerate players who self-vote like Furcolow, although it isn't necessarily scummy. But if you intentionally play badly then you are clearly scum or trying to help scum.

I have clearly outlined my defense and yet these cockroaches keep springing out of the woodwork with the same invalid arguments. Zindaras is a bigot and if you actually read the hypocrisies he types with a critical perspective, you will realize he is pulling his fake suspicions out of his ass.

My favorite part of this ALBERTRAGE!!! Is that doesn't mention ReaperCharlie in the entire post. AT ALL. Now THAT's distancing at its finest.

ReaperCharlie/Batt need to hang and ionce they flip scum, Albert is next.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:16 pm

Way to be pro town there, Albert. Killing people you dont like instead of hunting down scum. Bravo on your uselessness, Albert, Bravo! Why not grow a set of balls and just kill me tonight instead of this bullshit gambit?

And what the fuck is a vig1lante? MOS cant spell anymore? I know Neo was some badass hacker, but a script kiddie? Why not go all the way and go with V1g1l@nt3? Any idiot can breadcrumb shit all over the place, that doesnt impress anyone anymore except the feeble minded.

Now I what am I supposed to do? Drop Charlie and OMGUS the hell out of Albert? He hasnt done much today except be a hypocrite all over Charlie anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:35 am

Way to explain that vote Ranmaru.

Oh look, Charlie is blatantly OMGUS bandwagon hopping on me, but knowing this town, apparently no one cares about obvious scum behavior. This is ridiculous.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:45 am

Isnt it funny how all of this antagonism against me merely comes from the fact that im declaring Charlie to be an useless troll scum and im not afraid to call out Albert on his bullshit?

Now here is the hard fact: Is what im saying not true? Is it a lie? Am I conjuring arguments out of thin air?
(Hint: The answer is NO)

Does that make me scummy?
(Hint: The answer is NO)

Then we have all of those things to think about. Why would Albert claim so early, he wasnt in much danger to be lynched. (Albert continues to lie and pretend that it wasnt early). And of course if Albert wants me dead so bad (presumably just to get me out of the way), why does he want me lynched instead of just killing me tonight? Why does he continue to defend useless Charlie?

The fact remains, Charlie is useless, and that isnt the only reason to lynch him. His behavior is peculiar and defiant in the face of criticism (scum trait), not to mention that he went along with a hammer without even reading the thread (of which he has admitted several times), bringing in hydras in an attempt to confuse, troll, divide and distract the town.

Charlie needs to go. Albert can be dealt with accordingly afterwards (After Charlie flips scum).
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:04 am

Here is my list of suspects:

Nobody Special
Death Ninja
DeathNote
Furcolow
Albert B. Rampage
Cogito Ergo Sum
Toon Fighter
HezLucky
MrBuddyLee
Primate
Kison
LlamaFluff
SensFan
BrianMcQueso
Yosarian2
Porochaz
Kublai Khan
Ranmaru
Zindaras
Medicated Lain

I am now immune from OMGUS accusations.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:30 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:If I was not confirmed town right now, everyone would be like "SCUMBUDDY", no I am not, those are the facts. Porochaz has done the same to a lesser degree.

...confirmed? Really? Who confirmed you? (other than you saying so)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:42 am

Right, because a real Neo should out himself right now, cant imagine him being important or anything.

Tell me SensFan, since youre the leader of the Albert Fan Club, how exactly does Albert plan on not being killed by the scum tonight? Why would a vig out himself in the middle of the day and under no direct threat when he would be more useful sniping whoever he wishes from the shadows? Wouldnt your favorite buddy Albert, who you yourself said "Has the mightiest scumdar of all" be more helpful to the town by eliminating scum with vig kills?

Why would Albert, if he is as awesome as you say he is, blow his wad just to get at me? Am I that big of a threat? Is trying to get me lynched worth so much more than just shooting me tonight, AND getting to shoot all sorts of other scum as the day progresses? (Nice kill on that evil scum Vezo, btw, great way to be town motivated and not just some wackjob taking out people Albert just doesnt like).

Doesnt sound very town motivated to me SensFan. How about YOU explain his behavior to me then?

At least youre voting for Charlie, Sens, otherwise I would find your gobble job on Albert rather peculiar.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Albert is probably caught scum and his pride is hurting. I still want Charlie lynched first because I want to prove that im right. Of course the smart option would be to lynch Albert before he can kill me, but I want to show that Charlie is scum more.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #73) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 am

There is no reason for people to be voting on side wagons at this point. Lynch the CharlieScumTroll and let's move into the night phase so that Albert and his scumbuddies can kill me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 am

I have my eye on anyone not voting for Charlie by this point. You have been warned.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:12 am

Youre right Charlie. We should all allow the CharlieTroll to hold the game hostage just so you can get a precious unbiased read out there.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:09 am

Damn, Albert just got pwn'ed!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:20 am

Yosarian2 wrote:
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:God damnit all to hell. Can't I get through one fucking game without being either mislynched as town or vigged by some bloody idiot?

You made it through Hydras just fine. :wink:

Yes, thank you for reminding me that the one game where I didn't get mislynched by idiots or vigged by a paranoid, I instead incorrectly defended you when you were scum and by doing so let your scumteam win.

Don't think I have forgotten that game, CES.

Me neither.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:25 am

Ranmaru wrote:IS, is there a possibility that Yos is right about ABR?

If I truly thought that ABR was scum, I would be voting for him instead of Charlie. I think Yos is right, give someone a claim and a vig and they become a neanderthal.

ABR isnt going to live long anyways, unless the scum figures that he will just shoot indiscriminately and not shoot actual scum; which is very likely.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #79) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 am

Im sure that right now I dont really care about the claim.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:44 am

Ranmaru wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:Im sure that right now I dont really care about the claim.

Then what, do you care about? (Besides RC)

Catching all of the scum, of course. Are you like expecting a specific answer from me?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:11 am

Ranmaru wrote:@IS:

Yes. Essentially, two scum picks behind RC.

Im not a fortune teller. I will find the scum (like Charlie) one at a time.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:25 am

Ranmaru wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@IS:

Yes. Essentially, two scum picks behind RC.

Im not a fortune teller. I will find the scum (like Charlie) one at a time.

What does that have to do with fortunes? Let's try it this way:

Give me thoughts on: CES, Llama, Zindy, Yos, and Primate.

Yea right, do your own scumhunting. Youll get your next scum from me once Charlie flips scum and we find out whos dead tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #83) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:34 am

Hey Llama, fuck you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #84) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:58 am

Hey Llama, there wont be "multiple levels of reasoning" attached to the bullet that some crazy ass nut like ABR uses when he shoots you in the face.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #85) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:15 am

Llama. Considering the fact that I would love to shoot you right now for acting condescending to us feeble minds and pulling bullshit stunts, its quite likely that others (like Albert) just might as well. Wouldnt it make more sense to just spit out what information you have instead of lording it over us like free cheese before you turn up dead tomorrow?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:28 am

Now that Albert has blessed Llama, Llama clearly must now be in danger of getting killed by the scum, right? He has precious information that must be heard!

Oh great Llama, your gambits are so wily and so fruitful, please share with us your unbound knowledge!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #87) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:16 pm

I still have Charlie linked with Albert. After Charlie flips scum, Albert is being lynched tomorrow.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”