mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:22 am

Post by mozamis »

/comfirm.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:59 am

Post by mozamis »

WOOHOO PREGAME!
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:11 pm

Post by mozamis »

Amrun wrote:My point is that a speedlynch on vezok is going to give uss ZERO information for going into day 2. It literally wastes an entire day.

That seems the key point. Day one has to be spent looking for scum, surely, rather lynching someone on a PREGAME comment?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Sun May 01, 2011 2:18 am

Post by mozamis »

this is all nonsense.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:20 am

Post by mozamis »

@ Hezlucky and the other person: fair enough, I should have explained. I meant that all that stuff about lynching that guy who claimed VT is nonsense. Molehills,mountains etc.
vote mr budy lee
-just to say hi buddy :wink: :P
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:21 am

Post by mozamis »

Kison! sorry.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #6) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:22 am

Post by mozamis »

Yosarian, we don't know Voz is a VT. He just claimed that. So we dont have ANY info on him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (isolation #7) » Sun May 01, 2011 7:45 am

Post by mozamis »

Not with you. Why do we assume that because he has claimed VT, he is either VT or scum. How do we know he is not a cop, serial killer, vig etc etc etc
How do you know there arent any other options?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Sun May 01, 2011 10:03 am

Post by mozamis »

SensFan wrote:
mozamis wrote:Not with you. Why do we assume that because he has claimed VT, he is either VT or scum. How do we know he is not a cop, serial killer, vig etc etc etc
How do you know there arent any other options?

If he's a Cop, then he's not a Townie. Therefore he's lying. But Town doesn't lie. Therefore, he's not a Cop.
If he's a Serial Killer, then he's not Town. Therefore, he's not Town.
If he's a Vig, then he's not a Townie. Therefore, he's lying. But Town doesn't lie. Therefore, he's not a Vig.
By induction, my thesis holds that he's either a Townie or he's not Town.

I just meant he could be town but a PR. (A cop is a townie etc) Though I grant you, I can't see why he would lie about it.
My point really was that I just think we should be entirely neutral about his claim. I do see what you mean. I just think we should ignore it really.
ps induction is inference from experience -you meant a priori reasoning ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #9) » Sun May 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Post by mozamis »

Agar looking town to me.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #135 (isolation #10) » Mon May 02, 2011 8:29 am

Post by mozamis »

@Mod -Mr BuddyLee isn't voting for me, I'm voting for him ;)
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #11) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by mozamis »

Internet Stranger wrote:Oh right. Vezo happens to mention the standard boilerplate town victory condition in a theme game and now he is scum incarnate. You all cant keep calling him stupid but then vote for him over some dastardly scumslip. If he is as stupid as you all say, then he clearly didnt bother reading the first post or his PM thoroughly.

If he is scum, lynch him because he is scum, not because he is an idiot. Im inclined to believe him for now because he wont last to the end of the game anyways. Despite that, I would still be ok with getting rid of him, but I like my suggestions (Surye and Kison) better.

Think everyone should look at this carefully. Seems a totally accurate analysis.
Maybe the guy is not the best player.Maybe he is scum. Maybe he was just having a laugh. But we can't lynch him on: 1)Claiming VT early
2)Not posting his role PM properly.
And if you'll forgive a bit of WIFOM, I find it hard to believe that scum wouldn't check page one for the VT role pm.

And like Internet stranger,Agar and Amrun have already said,I'm much more suspicious of those on his wagon.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (isolation #12) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by mozamis »

@ Amrun yeah he got it wrong but that means he is scum? seems pretty weak. incometent or lazy town seems more likely.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #13) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by mozamis »

incompetent, sorry. Oh the irony...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (isolation #14) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:28 pm

Post by mozamis »

LlamaFluff wrote:I dont buy that Vezok-scum realized that VT has no name and no role attached to it, but missed that they have an anti-machine win condition.

unvote
Vote Toon Fighter

I am going to be a little distant these next few days as I have finals tomorrow and wednesday then I am moving thursday.

Confused by this. You think Vezok is scum, but voting Toon Fighter?
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (isolation #15) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by mozamis »

ah, hang on I gotch ya. You mean "vezok-scum" as in other people think he is scum. Sorry.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Mon May 02, 2011 1:51 pm

Post by mozamis »

LlamaFluff wrote:
mozamis wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:I dont buy that Vezok-scum realized that VT has no name and no role attached to it, but missed that they have an anti-machine win condition.

unvote
Vote Toon Fighter

I am going to be a little distant these next few days as I have finals tomorrow and wednesday then I am moving thursday.

Confused by this. You think Vezok is scum, but voting Toon Fighter?

No, I think vezok is town. I am showing that vezok-scum would have had to read the sample role, notice that there was no name of character, no physical role attached to the role, and then missed that the win condition was different. Which is why I dont buy that it happened, and given a few recent posts from DN, I think he might be playing his normal borderline town-VI play.

Yes I understood after amruns post what you meant. I agree with you. He's gotta be very bad scum to mess that up.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Mon May 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by mozamis »

I meant, we can't sensibly lynch him for that...
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #18) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:48 am

Post by mozamis »

Amrun wrote:I'm honestly kind of tired of the theory discussion. I agree with the round of prods. Want more content rather than theory. Differing theories are null tells and a waste of time.

quote for truth.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #19) » Wed May 04, 2011 8:53 am

Post by mozamis »

Porochaz wrote:Im not saying your scum. Im saying your bad for town.

If the guy isn't scum, we dont lynch him.
I totally disagree with all that "bad for town"stuff -its normally just a way of saying " I don't like this person". I do not care if he is the worst or best player in the world, if we don't think he is scum, we don't lynch him.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #20) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:36 am

Post by mozamis »

vez wagon is looking like cyber bullying.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #21) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by mozamis »

Porochaz wrote:
mozamis wrote:vez wagon is looking like cyber bullying.

Then you should really learn to read.

Whoah, easy. No need to be personal. I just think these attacks on Vez seem a bit too aggressive, rather than rationally trying to figure out if the guy is scum or not. There seems to be a lot of " I don't like him, lynch him". That can't be the best way forward.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #22) » Wed May 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by mozamis »

@Sensfan -see my above post. I just dont think hurling insults at the guy is productive.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (isolation #23) » Thu May 05, 2011 1:08 am

Post by mozamis »

@ mod
how can BuddyLee be voting for me when he has only posted once, "/confirm"?

and @toon fighter Fair point I need to sit down and properly think about the game. So far I have mainly been sidetracked by the Vez claim/argument. Whether the vez wagon was scum initiated or not I'm not sure. My decision on that will probably determine my first proper vote.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (isolation #24) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by mozamis »

@Surye -there is no Vez "situation". A pseudo problem has been created by OTHER PEOPLE. Vez claimed. Cool. Its everyone elses reactions that is the issue.
Apologies if that is what you mean by "Vez situation".

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”