AiTPPPPokerFace 2 (7/7) Game Over, Town Win!

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

AiTPPPPokerFace 2 (7/7) Game Over, Town Win!

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Last time

http://www.mafiascum.net/dontpanic/view ... p?f=1&t=66
And now...

Lady Gaga: That no good vidge loving faceless fool! He thinks he can make claim to my glorious song just because he joined Mafiascum before I ever began writting it! How dare he send an assassin at me!

Beyonce: Don't worry girl, I got this. When I am done with him he won't have anybody to can call for help.

PokerFace: Oh Shit

If you like it then you should have put a ring on it, because the number you dialed is no longer in service

The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.
01. All votes must be made bold. Unvoting is not required but I heavily perfer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!
02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. Should the deadline hit before this can be obtained, then player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.
03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post or even pm me. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.
04. All days have a 30-minute deadline. Person with most votes on them dies at that point and I will lock the thread for the death scene. After that the next day will start.
05. You can vote No Lynch during the day. Simply Vote: No Lynch. Should this vote reach a majority. It will happen

06. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future.
07. This is NOT a bastard mod type game. It is a normal AiTP game with some extra cool flavor
08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread unless your role says you can.
09. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts either.
10. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. Don't be a dick.
11. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. When all else fails blame the mod and trust yourself.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 am, edited 15 times in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

This game is esentially an AiTP game with flavor

1 King (PokerFace)
You are the
King (PokerFace)
. You have made an enemy that wants you dead, so an assassin has been sent to kill you. Get rid of the Assassin (Beyonce) and Stay alive for the win!
1 Assassin (Beyonce)
You are the
Assassin (Beyonce)
. The king does not have the nerve to committ to a true fight or rule with the right poise. When you are through with him they'll be no one he can phone for help. But which one is he? How many guards (Alt accounts) does this guy have?. You got a one shot kill you can use anytime (Except Pregame/Night 0 , But you can use it the moment you are lynched). You win if King (PokerFace) is Dead. Good luck
5-7 Guards (Alt Account or one of PF's hydra buddies)
You are a
Guard (Alt Account or one of PF's hydra buddies
). (You could be Mr. Rogers, PokeTheAlpacca, DarkStalker, Time Traveler, NojKoor, El Matador, or because thats all the alt accounts or usernames I have used on MS, you could be someone that hydraed with me. You won't know which you are until your death flavor is given). XXXX is the one true King (PokerFace) keep him safe and stop the Assassin (Beyonce) Now!
Guards know who the king is, assassin gets a suicide bomb they can use at any time including when they are lynched. Mislynches lead to the next day no night phases. If the assassin misses on his kill, the game is over and the rest of the games players win whether they are alive or not. The assassin wins if the King dies. The game will start with night 0 and end once everyone has confirmed their role in thread. No role actions will be performed during night 0. After night 0, the game will move to day 1.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

Players:

Alive:

1. Herodotus
2. Rhinox
3. Vayre
4. CSL
5. gandalf5166
6. Ghostwriter
7. StefanB

End Game:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 1#p2914141
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:45 am, edited 9 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

Rate thing going this won't be able to start until other games running are over
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #6 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Rhinox wrote:/in I like PokerFace games
well keep in mind this is not a bastard game

its a normal AiTP game that I just felt like adding mildy humorous flavor to
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #9 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

you seem kinda new

you do realize this is not a normal game, vayre?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #11 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

ok you are fine then
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #13 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 am

Post by PokerFace »

maybe? why maybe? cause you have others games?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #16 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:21 am

Post by PokerFace »

pokerface = facepalm
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #20 (isolation #9) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

GhostWriter wrote:/in. I wanna try an AitP. And I do love the flavor of Gaga and Beyonce, if you catch my drift. Nudge nudge, wink wink.
<<shakes head, folds hands

say no more (insert pythoness here)

Poro's game is set to start 6pm gmt which is still 30 minutes from now
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #21 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

well if you want in stef we can begin here as that will be 7

what you want?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #23 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

okay randomizing roles. Will start shortly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #26 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

okay roles going out confirm and then we will begin
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #29 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:37 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
Players:

Alive:

1. Herodotus - confirmed
2. Rhinox
3. Vayre - confirmed
4. CSL
5. gandalf5166 - confirmed
6. Ghostwriter - confirmed
7. StefanB - confirmed

Dead:

Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #34 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

gandalf5166 wrote:
VOTE: CSL

Confirmed scum already, huh?
I am still waiting on all confirms so this and any other votes up before this post gets through won't be counted
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #36 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

Rhinox and CSL need to post or I will have to get mist
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #43 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

Herodotus wrote:the game is nightless, nolynch is meaningless.
yes it nightless though I will lock thread when assassin must send kill and or if I write fancy death scene
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #45 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

csl sent me a pm to confirm. I shall prod rhino and if I get nothing mist will come in for game start
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #51 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

ok rhinox has confirmed.
game Start!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #57 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

Current Vote Count:

Alive:

1. Herodotus
2. Rhinox
3. Vayre
4. CSL - 3 (gandalf5166, Ghostwriter, StefanB)
5. gandalf5166
6. Ghostwriter
7. StefanB

4 to lynch

Dead:

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #65 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

holy crap we have a lynch in just a few posts

Current Vote Count:

Alive:

1. Herodotus
2. Rhinox
3. Vayre
4. CSL - 4 (gandalf5166, Ghostwriter, StefanB, hero)
5. gandalf5166
6. Ghostwriter
7. StefanB

4 to lynch

CSL has been lynched he was Elmatador

it is now day 2.

Dead:

1.CSL = Guard
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #74 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

CSL wrote:I was V/LA while getting my game set up.
yes I know and I was about to say something but this game seems to want to go ridiculously fast. Sorry csl, it is day two now
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #83 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

Current Vote Count:

Alive:

1. Herodotus - 3 (Ghostwriter, gandalf5166, Vayre)
2. Rhinox
3. Vayre - 2 (StefanB, Rhinox)
5. gandalf5166
6. Ghostwriter - 1 (Herodotus)
7. StefanB

4 to lynch

Dead:

1.CSL = Guard day 1
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #93 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

Current Vote Count:

Alive:

1. Herodotus - 4 (Ghostwriter, gandalf5166, Vayre, StefanB)
2. Rhinox
3. Vayre
4. gandalf5166
5. Ghostwriter - 2 (Herodotus, Rhinox)
6. StefanB

4 to lynch

Herodotus has been lynched he was Nojkoor

it is now day 3.

Dead:

1.CSL = Guard day 1

2.Herodotus = Guard day 2

Its now day 3 with 3 to lynch continue!

I'll add flavor to lynches later as this game is just going way too fast!
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #101 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

Current Vote Count:

Alive:

1. Rhinox - 2 (StefanB, gandalf5166)
2. Vayre
3. gandalf5166
4. Ghostwriter
5. StefanB - 1 (Rhinox)

3 to lynch

Dead:

1.CSL = Guard day 1

Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #106 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:00 am

Post by PokerFace »

I will prod vayre
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #112 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

vayre has responded and is still playing

Current Vote Count:

Alive:

1. Rhinox - 1 (StefanB)
2. Vayre
3. gandalf5166
4. Ghostwriter
5. StefanB - 2 (Rhinox, gandalf5166)

3 to lynch

Dead:

1.CSL = Guard day 1

[/quote]
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #122 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:06 am

Post by PokerFace »

Current Vote Count:

Alive:

1. Rhinox - 1 (StefanB)
2. Vayre
3. gandalf5166
4. Ghostwriter
5. StefanB - 3 (Rhinox, gandalf5166, vayre)

3 to lynch

StefanB has been lynched he was PokeThe Alpaca

it is now day 4.

Dead:

1.CSL = Guard day 1

3.StefanB = Guard day 3

4 alive 3 to lynch
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #129 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

Current Vote Count:

Alive:

1. Rhinox - 2 (gandalf5166, Vayre)
2. Vayre
3. gandalf5166
4. Ghostwriter

3 to lynch

Dead:

1.CSL = Guard day 1

3.StefanB = Guard day 3
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #135 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

Current Vote Count:

Alive:

1. Rhinox - 1 (Vayre)
2. Vayre - 2 (gandalf5166, Ghostwriter)
3. gandalf5166
4. Ghostwriter

3 to lynch

Dead:

1.CSL = Guard day 1

3.StefanB = Guard day 3
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #151 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:18 am

Post by PokerFace »

uhm stefanB is already dead...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #154 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

Current Vote Count:

Alive:

1. Rhinox - 1 (Vayre)
2. Vayre - 2 (gandalf5166, Ghostwriter, Rhinox)
3. gandalf5166
4. Ghostwriter

3 to lynch

Vayre has been lynched he was DarkStalker

it is now day 5.

Dead:

1.CSL = Guard day 1

3.StefanB = Guard day 3

4.Vayre = Guard day 4

now 2 to lynch...
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #155 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:20 am

Post by PokerFace »

Game PAUSE

the assassin sent me a kill

get ready for end game
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #156 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

Beyonce is running out of options. But luckily Ghostwriter thinks he has managed to find the king. He gets his suicide bomb ready and runs head long at Rhinox. Rhinox has been blown up. he was
Mr Rogers

All Hail King Gandalf. The Town has won

See you next time in
AiTPPPPokerFace3: The Final Chapter
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #162 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:23 am

Post by PokerFace »

<<Goes back to add flavor

sorry it was not up before but yay lets face it quick game was quick
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #177 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 am

Post by PokerFace »

GhostWriter wrote:Also, and I hope Pokerface won't mind this:
GhostWriter wrote:/in. I wanna try an AitP.
And I do love the flavor of
Gaga and
Beyonce
, if you catch my drift. Nudge nudge, wink wink.
PokerFace wrote:You are the
Assassin (Beyonce)
OH GOD! OH GOD!
I made you assassin randomly

and yes sadly you lost due to a lapse in judgement.

ironic karma given what happened in black fang? wierd twighlight zonish bad joke?

oh well i am glad I am still alive.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #182 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

yay when you suicide bomb you can't really endgame someone as you are already dead.

had you bombed gandalf or lynched rhinox the next day, you would have won

next time i run an AiTP I'll make sure rules are more clear and assassin knows endgame only possible if only them and king alive
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #185 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

GhostWriter wrote:
PokerFace wrote:ironic karma given what happened in black fang?
OH SHI-!

YOU REMEMBER!!!
sadly yes though I never hold a grudge on anybody, so we cool

You deserved this game, I deserved that one

I suggest we call ourselves cool and even so that Gods of Fate will not toy with us more
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #188 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

GhostWriter wrote:Gods of Fate? I just refer to them as "the Nine".
whatever and whoever pulls the strings lets just say we are both good and had fun
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #193 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

ReaperCharlie wrote:AAAhhhhh... what happened to my pre-in, PF? You should have PM'd me :(
I thought I did PM you but it lookslike its not in my sent items :? . I had issues with that some while sending out stuff for Udrink mafia too. I thought it was cause I was drunk then but indeed further analysis is leading me to believe it wasn't all my fault then either. Not sure what happened. Sorry The message didn't get to you, I'll try and remember and send you 1 for part 3.

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”