Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 2:13 pm

Post by Chaos »

Just checking in guys...
LyingBrian wrote:so, what do we think, mafia, SK, & vigilante? i don't see 2 mafia families with only 12 people, but still, 3 killing "groups" with 12 people is big, right?
I don't know exactly how many people would be needed for a double mafia, but I don't think "Killed by the word of God" falls under any vigs/mafia/sk's kill methods that I know of...
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 28, 2005 3:43 pm

Post by Chaos »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:dont try to out guess the mod.
Pssh, If I didn't try to out guess the mod, we would have never known that we shouldn't try to out guess the mod...

Consider yourself out-guessed!
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by Chaos »

darquiel wrote:Oh and FYI.

There is 4 killers lose in the town.
Only 3 of them left their house to kill.
Wow, this is must be serial killer mafia. :/

Are you sure that the 4th killer is scum? If not, it could be a vigilant. Has there ever been a 2-man mafia before?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:12 am

Post by Chaos »

logicticus wrote:Yeah, Don Gentano sumed it all up nicly. Ussually, the first day is a bit of a crap shot anyway, especially early on. A mafia of to and 2 sks does make the most sense with the information we have.

LyingBrian, why did you change your vote to stewie? I would be interested to know your wthought process.
It makes the most sense sure, but have you ever seen a 2-man mafia before? (This is a serious question, because I haven't in the games I've played/read.) I guess it's still a valid possibility.
And there could always be 4 serial killers, with a sucessful doc/roleblock action last night.

Well, there's mo point in ruling anything out this early in the game, guys.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:45 pm

Post by Chaos »

I also have a posting restriction.

I don't know if claiming would be such a good idea, though. What does everyone else think?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #83 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:59 pm

Post by Chaos »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:Excluding darquiel, we have a FiFty percent chance of getting scum today. This seems like pretty good odds. It seems unlikely that there can be this many kills again tommorrow without getting at least one bad guy. It makes sense to me to go aFter someone and, iF we don't believe their claim, to lynch them.
Therefore I will
Unvote
Vote: Chaos
Not quite 50%, we actually have a greater chance to lynch a townie than scum. Also, random lynching is NOT good for the town. It is always better to have discussion first, and then to try and catch scum slip-ups.

The same is true for pushing for random claims. Why force random people to claim when forcing scummy players to claim is strictly better?

"Pseudo-Vote": RangeroftheNorth for horrible logic. After supper time, I'll be able to make that a real vote.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:14 pm

Post by Chaos »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:Unvote Cool role. I apologize. I didn't think about the fact that there were only nine people alive before I put on the third vote. I wouldn't have done it if I actually thought before hand.
LyingBrian wrote:well that's what makes you seem so scummy. i would think if you were pro-town, that you would review the votes & vote count so as to make sure you weren't placing the lynching vote. scum are more likely to just react than to think about what their doing, IMHO...
RangeroftheNorth wrote:I knew that I was making the third vote. I didn't think about the Fact that there were only 9 players. For a normal mini, I usually wouldn't be concerned with putting on a third vote. This game, however, had an unusualy high number of night kills. I should have payed more attention, but I didn't. Fortunately, it didn't do much harm.
Hmm... interesting. You do realize that you're the third vote again, correct? It doesn't look like you are very sincere about your apology. That previous vote put darq 2 from a lynch and pretty much forced him to claim. And I've kinda already semi-claimed because of you.

I think I'm convinced now, you should be our lynch today. You're fishing for information.

(Note@Town: My role eats supper at 6PM, for future records.)
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:45 am

Post by Chaos »

darquiel wrote:I would like to make it clear that I am not a him, thanks.

I have a pr of sorts, but its pretty small and petty.
I'm going to refer to everyone in this thread as male, because I'm lazy. No need to be offended. :p
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:51 pm

Post by Chaos »

Stewie wrote:I'm still confused as to which way it is.
Perhaps you should read the thread?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:27 pm

Post by Chaos »

Is it common for scum to get posting restrictions like this?

I would say it probably is likely, considering how many people are restricted compared to how many scum there are.

I'm not convinced yet.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:20 pm

Post by Chaos »

Well, I've seen nothing to change my mind about RotW, and he still hasn't addressed the "3rd to vote" issue. I'm voting for him as soon as I can. *Checks watch*

@elvis_knits: That's disgusting.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #141 (isolation #11) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:41 am

Post by Chaos »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:I have explained the third vote as thoroughly as I can. Look at post #123 for more details. IF that isn't good enough for you, then lynch me.
I see nothing in that post to adress my concerns.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:24 pm

Post by Chaos »

Vote: RangeroftheNorth
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:32 pm

Post by Chaos »

I cannot vote until after I eat supper.

I'm 99% sure that I said this already so...
FOS: elvis_knits
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:10 am

Post by Chaos »

Iammars wrote:We just did. You can vote now.
I already did, right after the dinner_table.pic post. I'm voting for RotN, as promised earlier.
elvis_knits wrote:Oh sorry Chaos...chaos's restriction is that he can't vote until after dinner...I totally skipped over that part. That was dumb of me. :oops:
np man :P
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:17 am

Post by Chaos »

Shoot, I just realized that if we don't agree on a lynch by tonight, there will be NO LYNCH!

!!!

Ok, as townies, we
know
that can't be good for the town, so when we are approaching the deadline,
I will move my vote onto lyingbrian to avoid a no-lynch.
I will only do so because I realize that he is kinda scummy, and because there are not enough people voting for RotN.

The town will have no chance to win if we land a no-lynch.
Even though I would rather lynch RotN...
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:50 am

Post by Chaos »

LyingBrian wrote:i still waiting to hear an argument against why letting somebody try to kill me tonight is such a bad idea for the town! if you guys really think you can survive 3 or more kills a night w/o a un-nightkillable role, have fun! i don't even want to count this game as a loss b/c the town are such idiots!
Ok, lets do it your way.

Who's going to kill you?

Oh, that's right, the scum will. Too bad we don't know who the scum is. So couldn't they easily, you know, not try to kill you, because that would waste their night kill?

So if you aren't a liar, then you will survive tonight.
If you are a liar, you will probably survive anyways because no scum will want to target you.

Your plan does nothing for us.

Vote: LyingBrian

We only have a few hours left guys...
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:12 am

Post by Chaos »

First of all... Apparently I forgot to Unvote before voting for LyingBrian yesterday, so raj didn't count it in his final vote tally. Not that it mattered, we were still 1 from a lynch anyways.

FOS: elvis_knits
for supplying incorrect information, etc. I can't believe we ended yesterday with no lynch. I think the lurking players are scum, and they lurked as a reason to end the day with a no-lynch. If this is true, then they could have been protecting LyingBrian....

Ugh, this is hard.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:29 am

Post by Chaos »

elvis_knits wrote:What incorrect information? I really am sorry for not lynching LB yesterday, but I was telling you as much as I knew at the time. Besides, Chaos, you never unvoted, so you didn't help much either.
It's the thought that counts.

I didn't know you guys were so picky that an Unvote was nessasary before each vote. Voting for another player usually implies unvote.

But, again, we were still 1 vote off even if I did actually vote for lyingbrian.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:07 am

Post by Chaos »

elvis_knits wrote:Chaos:
I've been in NO other games where the mod didn't require an unvote to vote for someone else. I think this rule is standard. If I am wrong, please let me know (everybody).

You still didn't say what incorrect information I supplied, so you get this:
Alright, sounds fair. It just seems like a hassle, is all. I'll be sure to make note of it next time.

And I was refering to the whole "hey guys we shouldn't lynch lyingbrian!" and then switching your stance on the issue the next day.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #299 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:14 pm

Post by Chaos »

elvis_knits wrote:Um, that's because he wasn't dead yet in the other mafia we're in together. There's no way for me to report to you guys about his role before he's dead.
Ah. Woops. :oops:
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #314 (isolation #21) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:06 pm

Post by Chaos »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:Don Gaetano has been rather consistently gunning For a lynch oF LB. I'm not certain I believe LB's claim either, but it is interesting to note that Don has been an outspoken advocate oF killing him. IF LB's claim is true, he would be a big advantage For the town.
Perhaps don wants to be sure oF getting rid oF him as it would be impossible For don to win iF LB is telling the truth.
Emphasis mine.

Dude, the post you made just before you said...

"I would also agree that an unkillable townie is so highly overpowered that it is likely to break the game."

Which implies that you think he is scum.

I think RangerOfTheNorth is just trying to get anyone besides himself lynched. Notice how he is casting suspicion on both LyingBrian AND Don? And yet he would probably easily jump on either wagon just to end the day.

I will admit, that LyingBrian is suspicous. But I am not gonna go and point a finger of suspicion at other people who do so, because I think LB is suspicous. This is why I think ROTN is much more scummier than LB. He just wants to lynch anyone he can. "Psuedo-Vote": RotN.

And for the record, I haven't seen much compelling evidence to suggest that Don is scum. Would someone who is suspicious of him like to do a short PBPA as to why they think he scum?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:08 pm

Post by Chaos »

Chaos wrote:I will admit, that LyingBrian is suspicous. But I am not gonna go and point a finger of suspicion at other people who
vote for him
, because I think LB is suspicous. This is why I think ROTN is much more scummier than LB. He just wants to lynch anyone he can. "Psuedo-Vote": RotN.
EBWOP: That should say "vote for him".
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:46 pm

Post by Chaos »

YAY, another person who suspects RotN!

*hi-five's halo-freak*
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #366 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:38 pm

Post by Chaos »

For the record, I don't think Don G should reveal anything about his role.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:55 pm

Post by Chaos »

Seriously, I must have the most annoying post restriction
ever created

And again, I am still a fan of lynching RotN over LyingBrian, but I have no problems with anyone wanting to lynch LB first, as he has been
extremely
scummy. I would just rather lynch someone who has a lower chance of being an actual townie power-role, is all.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:02 pm

Post by Chaos »

Sorry for the double post,
but what does everyone think of doing a mass name-claim right now
?

We really can't tell who is the cop or doctor from names like Keith, Austin, Lacey, and Andy after all, so I don't really see a downfall to doing so.
From my view, it might just help us catch scum with some counter-claims.

What does everyone else think?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:16 am

Post by Chaos »

Stewie wrote:
LyingBrian wrote:i don't see the harm in letting me live at least 1 more day... anybody w/ a nightaction can target me, i've told you everything in my role PM almost word-for-word
The problem is that you can be half-lying. It is not uncommon for mafia to claim their ability (in your case night immunity) but claim town at the same time. If this is the case, if we don't lynch you now we probably won't be able to get rid of you at night, and by day the game could be over. Your claim is scummy, and so are your actions. The only thing I'm waiting for is for everyone to have the necessary ammount of posts to not get modkilled... which may have already been done, but I feel too lazy to count right now.
Well, I wouldn't be unhappy about a LB lynch right now, so let me help you.

++
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #403 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:34 pm

Post by Chaos »

LyingBrian wrote:i've already explained why i didn't want to say whether or not i had a night action... it was b/c i don't like being bullied around, especially by somebody who just says "Just answer the question!" w/o giving a reason behind the question... i still contend that it would be better for me to be lynched tomorrow instead of today... IF i am a town, there may be someone w/ a nightaction who can verify my claim, or there may be something that happens during the night that helps me...
Generally, only scum can make kills at night. If we don't have a vig, no-one will try to night kill you. The scum will say "Hey, lets shoot someone who we can kill!"

Can you not get this through your skull?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #405 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:10 am

Post by Chaos »

elvis_knits wrote:I'm sick of this. Whichever way you slice it, LB has acted scummiest so far.

unvote; vote LyingBrian

Also, Aragorn is hott (yes that's hot with two t's, denoting extra hotness). I like your new avatar, Ranger.
You wouldn't happen to have the time, would you?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 27, 2005 10:53 am

Post by Chaos »

LyingBrian wrote:i wasn't lying...
Then it looks like you just suck. :(
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:51 pm

Post by Chaos »

LyingBrian wrote:
Chaos wrote:Then it looks like you just suck. :(
[sarcasm] i appreciate you not being demeaning to another player... [/sarcasm]

you could have made the same point w/o so much negativity, for example "Then it looks like you need more experience :(" which i would totally agree with, but there's no need to be mean about it! :evil:

it is partly my fault for acting so "scummily", and partly everybody else's fault for not believing my claim!
elvis_knits wrote:We'll see when the lynch scene comes up, buster.
yes you will... does anybody see any negative ramifications if i go ahead & quote my role PM? since i'm lynched then i can't be modkilled, right?..
I would be nicer, but I don't appreciate it when players post drunk. :wink:
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #433 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:05 am

Post by Chaos »

Unvote, Vote: RangeroftheNorth

Ah, back to my orignal target since Day 1. ^_^
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #445 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:01 pm

Post by Chaos »

I'll be glad to claim. I am Steven, and my hunger is surpassed by no-one. You all already know that I can't vote untill after dinner for this reason. No food makes Steven a tired boy.

I am a one-shot vig. I was suspicious of RotN the entire game, and then we lynched him as mafia. (Kudos all around btw, :)) So I went back and read a few of the posts from D1...
logi wrote:Ranger, I am really concerned with your vote. Chaos summarized it raelly well. You did another third vote after expressing oversight on the first third vote. And neither time was there any sort of justification. The one on Darq was just to apply pressure and the raseoning on Chaos was weak. Rushing always is an advantage to scum, we need to take our time.
This caught my eye as mafia trying to warn other mafia, so I figured I would thrust my trusty spork into his face and see what happens. Turns out I was right.

Damn, I'm good. :P
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (isolation #34) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:09 pm

Post by Chaos »

Sorry for the double post.
Don Gaetano wrote:Maybe, but we could have 2 serial killers too.

I think Chaos and Stewie should roleclaim first. Because scum have a big advantage in claiming last, and I think they are most suspicious today.
Uh, why do you think I am suspicious at all? Please provide some reasoning or something...

I'm going to go back and read through that discussion you had with LB again. Because that made me rather suspicious of you myself.

Also, does anyone wanna dig through halo's posts for breadcrumbs?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (isolation #35) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:58 pm

Post by Chaos »

elvis_knits wrote:I know nothing about raj's friend Steven and can neither confirm nor deny anything. (Just thought I'd let you guys know, because I have heard of some of the people).
I have a sneaking suspicion that he might be overweight. :p
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:14 pm

Post by Chaos »

stewie wrote:inhimishallbe claim
Yeah, I'm not buying it. With this many scum/killing roles, I find it really heard to believe that we would have a placebo doctor, who is essentially a vanilla townie...

Oh yeah, and there's that whole "I got my head knocked off by a bible" buisness.

I don't buy it at all...
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:15 pm

Post by Chaos »

What is inhimishallbe's name, btw?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:20 pm

Post by Chaos »

Stewie wrote:Also, what the hell do you mean by getting my head knocked over by a bible?
I was jokingly refering to our kill methods on ibaesha and halo freak. :/

So were you told inhim's name or not?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:24 pm

Post by Chaos »

Stewie wrote:Please try to find realistic reasons as to why I am scum... think it this way too: if I am scum that's a rather retarded claim (claim someone with connection to one of the killers)
I understand what you are saying here, but this is WIFOM logic. That is to say, you could be scum, claim your actual role, and then try to defend yourself by saying things like this.

But I agree, I should vote for people based on action, not roles. Much like how raj said at the start... "Don't try to out guess the mod."

I'll let you off for now.
Boy, this is hard. :?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by Chaos »

So is that 2 doc claims? O_O

Hey stew, what were your night choices?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (isolation #41) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:17 am

Post by Chaos »

Stewie wrote:Fritzler night one, darquiel every night after that exept yesterday, when I protected
Chaos (didn't think darquiel would get attacked... my bad).

You guys aren't attacking my actions, you are attacking my role, so that makes any kind of defense really hard. Please go back, it is possible to find suspicious behaviour from town too... give me something to work with. Until then, my only defense is LB's incredebly high scumminess, and his role which
breaks the game
. If the scum left are in different killing groups (which seems to be the case, assuming a 3 scum group and 1 sk) then they already lost. The best they can do is a tie by lynching/killing everyone else and then being the last two alive.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the game is in day, with scum making up half or more of the town, doesn't the scum automatically win?
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:57 pm

Post by Chaos »

Don Gaetano wrote:ahhhh, How silly we've been. Chaos has admitted to being scum. Notice how logicticus was killed by "The shadow man". A word that's used consistently for one of the killers each night, he's even been called Mr. Shadow Man by his victims. And like I said, always just for one of the kills each night.

I'm now certain that Chaos is scum (The Shadow Man has killed people in different ways each night too), and almost certain that Stewie is Inhim who kills with the word of god.

Vote: Chaos
Yeah, that is odd. I don't know why I was called Mr. Shadow Man, perhaps it's a case of mistaken identity by logi.

rajrhcpfreak: Can you please clarify to everyone if that Mr. Shadow Man buisness means it's from the same person, or whether it's just random flavor that refers to a killer in general, and shouldn't be accounted for.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #475 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:50 pm

Post by Chaos »

Don Gaetano wrote:And by the way. You were reffered to as "Mr. Shadow Man" night two, not night three. Thank you for confirming you're scum :twisted:
Wai- Wha? How does this work? I just meant shadow man in general. I know it must be refering to a random killer in general, but I fail to see how that confirms anything.

Well, if you guys lynch me today, that's ok anyways, as I have already taken out my share of the mafia anyways.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:22 pm

Post by Chaos »

The only reason I said "Mr. Shadow Man
buisness
" (context is fun!) is because you refered to that character as "Mr. Shadow Man" in that very same post I quoted, Don Gaetano.

:/
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #482 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:26 pm

Post by Chaos »

Sorry for the double post... Again.
DG wrote:If Chaos only meant shadow man in general as he claims, wouldn't it be normal to say "I don't know why I was called Shadow Man" instead of "I don't know why I was called Mr. Shadow Man"?
Yeah, I agree, that probably would have made more sense. But you were talking under the context that they were the same person, and I am most definately not Mr. Shadow Man. Which is what I was trying to get across.

RAJ: fixed the tag
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #490 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:05 am

Post by Chaos »

I don't really understand what you are pointing out there, but when I sent the PM to raj, all I said was that I wanted to kill logitus. I didn't specify a kill method. (Nor was one specified in my role PM.)
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #619 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:13 am

Post by Chaos »

GG

Stupid shadow man flavor screwed me. I had such a pretty roleclaim, and an awesome fake posting restriction to boot.

:( :( :(

GG Town, GG.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”