Tuncali
Tuncali
Townie
Tuncali
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by Tuncali »

Why is it the case that multiple people are listening to petroleumjelly and voting for who he says is Mafia. Why are you trusting him to be correct? petroleumjelly, are you a Cop or somesuch role with information that BlenBlen is a member of the Mafia?
Tuncali
Tuncali
Townie
Tuncali
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:29 am

Post by Tuncali »

I am sorry if I said something that I was not expected to say. I was just confused as to why several people were so quick to listen to petroleumjelly when he said BlenBlen was a scum. As to your question of me, petroleumjelly, I have little experience in playing this game. The game of Mafia was introduced to me by a student and it is my second game on this site after I was killed in my first one.
Tuncali
Tuncali
Townie
Tuncali
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:59 am

Post by Tuncali »

I'm not following your logic, Meransiel. By definition, the number of scums in a game must be nonzero, and so it is inaccurate to say that picking someone at random means the chosen person "can't be scum".
Tuncali
Tuncali
Townie
Tuncali
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:06 am

Post by Tuncali »

Sorry I was missing for some time. I was occupied with my work. I will be back tonight to post.
Tuncali
Tuncali
Townie
Tuncali
Townie
Townie

Post Post #165 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:53 am

Post by Tuncali »

I have been trying to make sense of the game so far and am having mixed results. For instance, if I must assume that petroleumjelly was not being serious in his early remarks involving BlenBlen, is it also implicit that now Meransiel is joking about being sure that two people are mafias? In such a case, since my mother tongue is not english, how am I knowing when people are serious?
Tuncali
Tuncali
Townie
Tuncali
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Tuncali »

I am having a lot of trouble with the somewhat bullying behaviour that mozamis is using. I do not like his tone, and mozamis, I think you would do better to lower your aggression and make more logical arguments. I do not know if you are doing this because you are a mafia or because you are unaware of how to best make a convincing argument.

For my part, I am going to go with a vote on petroleumjelly for the time being. I think he is trying to take charge of the group of people here, and use his status to push his will on all of us. VOTE: petroleumjelly
Tuncali
Tuncali
Townie
Tuncali
Townie
Townie

Post Post #234 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Tuncali »

MrBuddyLee, I do not know what petroleumjelly's role may or may not be. I know only what I see from the reading of his words, and what I see does not impress me. I am not liking his trying to control what we say or do. I know what the vigilante role is, but am not in a position to try and divine what his alignment may or may not be. Do you know for certain that he is a vigilante or even further that he is a town vigilante? If you do, then please explain to the rest of us. I do not like his threats and commanding style. I have my vote and I am entitled to use it as I see fit. I certainly am not tied to the vote and if I see something that makes me change my mind I will do so, but for now my vote remains on petroleumjelly.
Tuncali
Tuncali
Townie
Tuncali
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:00 am

Post by Tuncali »

mozamis, are you intentionally blurring what has been said by MrBuddyLee in order to make him appear more suspect? He has been kind enough to explain to you and everyone else several times why he said what he did about his predecessor. If you were arguing that it would not be something truthful, then you would be alright. But you are trying to make it appear that he has never given an explanation, when you say things like "Again, why do that if you were town?" without acknowledging his reasons. In addition to your general unhelpful attitude, I think I will be moving my vote to you.

UNVOTE: petroleumjelly. VOTE: mozamis
Tuncali
Tuncali
Townie
Tuncali
Townie
Townie

Post Post #298 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 am

Post by Tuncali »

petroleumjelly, you keep giving out little parts of your Day Vigilante claim. Do you think you should explain fully now or wait until the correct time?
Tuncali
Tuncali
Townie
Tuncali
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:58 am

Post by Tuncali »

At this moment, I am happy with my vote on mozamis, I do not like the way he has been playing.

As for the petroleumjelly and MrBuddyLee argument, I am getting the feeling that it is a Town on Town argument. Both of you are making good points, but I do not think either of your actions are from a Mafia-oriented perspective.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”