Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by Olinea »

/in
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Post by Olinea »

mb53 wrote:WC3>SC
DotA > WC3 > SC
GreyICE:
Cult: You're playing monopoly, when all of a sudden someone grabs the gameboard and throws it across the room. Then plops down a risk board. And then tells you you were playing risk all along. And that you now have 5 armies left, and control two countries in the middle of Africa.
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Olinea »

mb53 wrote:DotA=WC3
This is also true.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:51 pm

Post by Olinea »

10:00 PM.

WEST COAST YEEEEAHHHHH
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Olinea »

I've always been partial to Weepinbell and Wooper.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Post by Olinea »

Espeonage wrote:
Olinea wrote:I've always been partial to Weepinbell and Wooper.
Vote: Oli

You look at that and tell me he isn't one badass motherfucker.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:21 pm

Post by Olinea »

I confirm that Alduskkel sent me a PM and it contained a role which corresponded to the name of the role that I sent in. Presumably I will be using this role to help complete my objective in this game, which is to make sure that everybody who is not town-aligned is dead.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Post by Olinea »

Currently we are in RVS, better known as the Random Voting Stage. Because we are working off of very little to no information, it is our job to try and find who is not part of the town.

Vote: Espeonage
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Olinea »

Espeonage wrote:
Olinea wrote:Currently we are in RVS, better known as the Random Voting Stage. Because we are working off of very little to no information, it is our job to try and find who is not part of the town.

Vote: Espeonage
Looks like you need some practice.
I have been on the site since September 09, 2010. That is a while.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by Olinea »

Alduskkel wrote:OK Antihero confirmed which is immensely relieving.
Antihero is a player in this game.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Olinea »

SaintKerrigan wrote:Olinea make a post that says exactly the following words, and nothing else:

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK SCUM MOTHERFUCKER!!!
I'm unable to do that.

Also, typing in caps gives the impression of yelling and frustration.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Olinea »

SaintKerrigan wrote:
Olinea wrote:
SaintKerrigan wrote:Olinea make a post that says exactly the following words, and nothing else:

FUCK FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK SCUM MOTHERFUCKER!!!
I'm unable to do that.

Also, typing in caps gives the impression of yelling and frustration.
Claim your post restriction. Nao.
Isn't it obvious?

I have a post restriction.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by Olinea »

Espeonage wrote:PR: I must vote for scum. if my vote is already on scum i don't have to change votes if i don't want to.
That post restriction is untrue. Your vote has been on me for several posts. I am not scum.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by Olinea »

SaintKerrigan wrote:I
know
you have a post restriction.
What
is your post restriction, motherfucker?

Mod: Deadline plz?
You're rolefishing, which can potentially give information to the scum-aligned players which they may then use to judge the relative usefulness of their potential targets.

My role name is Captain Obvious, so that should give you a clue.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by Olinea »

Krazy wrote:
vote Olinea
I don't like post restrictions, especially post restrictions that don't allow people to say post restrictions.
I have previously stated the terms of my post restriction.

I would like to lynch Espeonage.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Olinea »

Pacman is playing to his scum meta. "Meta" is predicting ones' actions based on previous observation of their personality. For example, when you are playing poker with your friend, and you know that he squints when he gets a bad hand, you can use that "meta" knowledge to your advantage.

Unvote: Espeonage
Vote: evilpacman18
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Olinea »

Krazy wrote:Wait, Oli.

Is 1+1=2?

Please answer.
1 + 1 = 2.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Olinea »

I still think Pacman is scum. However, with a lowered amount of Townies, the scum have more influence over the voting, so I must be more careful.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Olinea »

Antihero, you appear to want to lynch Krazy.

Is there any case in particular?
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Olinea »

My case on evilpacman is because of meta, which is not strong enough of a case by itself.

I am not voting Krazy.

I will reread and look at him.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:56 pm

Post by Olinea »

Krazy, you were sent a PM containing a role in it. What did the text inside that PM say?
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Olinea »

Krazy has not claimed the role. It appears that it may be an attempt to stall for another No Lynch.

Vote: Krazy
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by Olinea »

Vote: Tragedy

Tragedy did not vote for Krazy when ordered to.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by Olinea »

Are we doing a massclaim today, where everybody claims the functions of their roles in order to potentially ain a lot of information?
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:31 pm

Post by Olinea »

There are not many people alive left.

Please do not rush a vote. We should massclaim today.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Post by Olinea »

My username is Olinea.

My role is Captain Obvious. Every post must state something obvious.

In addition, I may choose one player every night who I predict will be the lynch. If I guess correctly, I gain a one-shot Cop ability to find out something that may not be obvious.

I chose Espeonage N0 with no leads at all.
I chose evilpacman N1 since I figured he was going to be lynched.
I chose Tragedy N2 since she hadn't voted for Krazy. This was correct and I Copped evilpacman for an Innocent result.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Olinea »

You voted for me, mb53.

Vote: mb53
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #27) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Post by Olinea »

D'AWWWWWWWW
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Olinea »

What were everybodys' roles?
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Olinea »

Where'd the doublevoting come from?

Ninja looks like "untrackable" to me.
GreyICE:
Olinea
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Olinea
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #30) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:49 pm

Post by Olinea »

I had fun with my PR. Tried to do more than just copy "1+1=2" and put it above my posts.
GreyICE:

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”