Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Alright I'm replacing Snake.
Going to read the thread so I can understand whats going on.
If anyone wants to, can you tell me what key points/issues have been raise?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Not too sure, but would this plan work:
I think we should all mass claim, as well as reveal who we send our powers to. Since Anti-Town Fractions, this would count Mafia I believe, can not pass abilities to one another, this mean eventually we will see a pattern of people avoiding one another. That reason begin because they are in a Anti-Town Fraction together. The only rule this does not apply to is if we have a SK. This also explains why we have to mass claim, to prove that we passed our power to said person and can't have these anti-town fractions lieing to us.
The cons to this is:
Roles like Doctor, Cops, Vig, one of these will probably be blocked if Scum gets roleblocking role or some other role stopping power.
I'm posting this while reading page 3, so sorry if this was already said.
Show
I have played 25 games:

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Pops: Yeah, I see the error of the plan D:.
Still reading, I read slow ._.
Unvote
Since I don't even know why Snake has voted MoI yet.
I've been reading page 28 (just skipped their), and apparently the case on TheManHimself is that he wanted a no lynch for already having 3 dead townies.
The only time I've done a no lynch was in a game with two mafia teams with 3 members each on the first day.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Ok what the hell is with everyone early in the game (outside of RVS) voting with "I'm getting scummy vibes."
@Lateralus22: I am reading slowly due to all the wall of texts everyone seems to love posting <_<. I should be down to page 15 to 20 by the end of the day. Right now I am on page 10, believe EC is town. I am actually agreeing with a lot of what EC is saying about Parama. I also don't like the fact that people are bringing up meta play. Meta play doesn't constitute as crap. If someone gets scum, they will just look at their town play and replay it, meaning trying to use a meta tell to tell if this person is town or scum is to me idiotic.
Not exactly liking Diddin whole how dare you unvote without revoting. Although it does makes sense, I don't like it and don't find it enough reason to vote for another player.
I find Pops as town.
Parama I find scummy. As well as the Saint.
My reads may change as I continue to read, but at least you can get some kind of read on my thinking process and where I would be standing. Also I wouldn't have support a WC vig from Diddin.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Bunnylover »

It really doesn't matter what he claims.
What ever anyone claims, scum can have that power too.
If he claims a role we would like, like Doctor, then scum or an SK, if we have one, just kills him.
But besides that as I'm sure everyone realized that.

I read through Powerrox93 ISO, and about 90% of it was, "Why was Helgeast Scummy?"
If you take the time to look through Helgeast ISO, you see he constantly says that he doesn't vote, which everyone knows voting is the most powerful tool a townie has during the day. Along the fact that his thought pattern fits with scum not wanting to show up on a vote analysis and he said he blantly avoids mislynches. Hasn't provided content, reads, or anything. This is why he is scummy to me.

As for TMH, I don't know. He says he doesn't understand the case on Powerrox93, then the moment Powerrox93 votes TMH, its like, "OH THIS IS SCUMMY NOW." Too quick of a change of thoughts, too OMGUS, and basically an overreaction. I was defending you, so I am pro-town in your eyes? Or you could be scum trying to buddy up to a person you know it town. Could be either.
Frankly I agree that Powerrox93 is just trying to get any other kind of wagon started to save himself.
Vote: Powerrox93

That puts him at L-1
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:34 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I passed my ability on.
MoI passed his ability to me. It is clear what ability he had.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:44 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@TMH: Its kinda terrible that you gave yourself the dayvig ability. You were under attack yesterday and that is the reason you took the ability. You know that as long as you have this ability you more then likely won't be lynched today as town would like to keep this ability alive. You are looking out to save yourself, you didn't fear that scum might get the ability because if scum did get it , so what? They are going to use it in a pro-town effect so we view that person as pro-townie. They might have even killed one or two of their buddies.
FOS TMH

@LMP: Your second to last quote of DBE seems like scum hunting to me. He calls out a possible WC and Diddin scum team, but ruins it by setting up the WIFOM situation.

PREVIEW EDIT:
STOP SAYING YOUR ABILITIES. THAT WAS NOT PART OF MOI PLAN.
All your supposed to say is that you passed on an ability.
Again:
If you had a Cycling Power that you pasted on N1 claim so in your first post. DO NOT say who you passed it to or what the power was.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

LynchMePls wrote:
diddin wrote:TMH is scum. Remind me again how directing a vig power to yourself is protown? Also, he passed me his ability. It's pretty much a "busdriver" ability that I can only imagine mafia would have.

Vote: themanhimself

Also posting townreads and the like is NOT a scumtell like you seem to think. You obviously haven't realized that Parama does stuff like this regardless of alignment.
If you're right, I'm thinking you probably are, you're still doing it wrong. TMH is for tomorrow, after he's been forced to pass the dayvig to another player.
To all the TMH voters, read this, then unvote.

Why are we claiming the abilities we have? Did everyone get drunk this morning and get on MS?

@ I Am Innocent: Frankly their are some abilities town can live off with and some that would be a great benefit to have. A secret voter, don't see how this could be super duper thing town needs.

Vote: Parama

I do not like how Parama avoids question, and everyone just seems to think, "Its ok, its just Parama been Parama."
Meta =/= alignment
The use of his power on Day 1 was stupid. He says he going to pass the potatoe to a person who deserves it, but then passes it not even one page into the game. Not even half the players have posted, and he decides he already found the best place to past it?
No.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

q21 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I passed my ability on.
MoI passed his ability to me. It is clear what ability he had.
Explain how this is possible if MoI died which should have happened before any ability cycling went on.

TMH passed his power to diddin it seems, therefore they cannot be scum together. Both, though, are scummy, but there is the potential to clear (at least mostly) one by lynching the other. TMH is currently in possession of a very protown power, for all that he gave it to himself, and diddin is in possession of a proscum power. Therefore I'm going to start the day with a diddin vote.

Vote diddin
I have no idea. I think this was the lie pops was talking about.
Because I didn't get my ability from MoI, what ability did MoI posses?
It showed what ability Chk had, but didn't show that MoI possesed any ability.
Or does everyone not posses an ability?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:35 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Saint wrote:I'm on #917, but
DARLA
why did you not protect MoI if you had a doctor ability with him being pro-town and likely to be hit? I'm about to vote you for not protecting him.

Who are you claiming to have protected?
You also needed to claim you passed an ability on, not what it was

I passed an ability on myself, but I'm not going to say to who or what it was...

I agree with Parama. I feel if we take the time to sort this out we can begin to have a scumteam emerge and begin to right off who is partnered with who. Do you all REALLY care about abilities, or do you care about winning the damn game? Nothing would make me happier than a scumlynch, and the way to get one is if the entire town isn't living scared and is actually making people accountable for their actions. I for one wouldn't mind losing a made up ability darla is claiming to have passed on which I find to be bullshit and am a hair away from voting over...

claim who you protected, or i'm going to be voting you
See the problem with actually name our ability is that people can lie.
As it seen, some people don't have abilities. Which means it wouldn't be all that strange for a scum team to say they had no ability, when they did, or say they had an ability which they passed on to a scum mate.
Eventually the lies will be caught up to them, which is why MoI want to reveal the abilities during Day 3, because it gives us more then just 1 person connection.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

popsofctown wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Saint wrote:I am DEFINITELY voting bunnylover, though, as he claimed an ability he CANT have received from MoI. What, did MoI pass that along from the grave?
VOTE: : bunnylover

MoI = town, died before abilities are passed
bunnylover = claimed to have received an ability from a player who died
bunnylover = troll/scum

lynch lynch lynch
Nice catch. popsofctown, if you have not returned me the bomb, give it to Bunnylover.

VOTE: Bunnylover
I caught it to. And I think someone else caught it even earlier.

I want to hear a defense from Bunnylover before he's chosen for the virus, and I also want to make sure we have a consensus. (although I don't understand the reason Bunnylover would tell a lie, LaL has a tendency to hold true. I won't actively oppose Bunnylynch if his defense is poor).

And I think the virus is still on its way to you. Mod hasn't gotten to it I guess.
I really don't have a defense, but here was my line of thought when I posted.
I can not perform a night action, and I actually don't have to pass this ability to anyone else.
The reason I thought MoI passed his ability to me(the one I have right now) is because of two things:
1) I thought their was only 1 VT in this game (got confused with a game I recently joined which only has 1 VT role).
2) Since MoI died and it showed he possessed no abilities, I thought he passed his ability to me, since in my mind, after reading my new role pm, you could pass your VTness.
Bottom line is I forgot that the cycle is Abilities -> Kills -> Cycle Abilities.
I actually have one more reason I thought this, but this would be outting the power I had last night. The reason I haven't just outed out is because I feel if I had thought about it, my first line of thinking is wrong.

Frankly, what disturbs me most about this situation is that Pops points it out, no one gives knowledge to it, and then one other person points it out and several people go, "OMFG NICE CATCH."
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@I am Innocent: I'll answer you in order.
1) It does not say anything about scum. The only thing intresting about it is that I have the choice to pass it or not.
2) http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 20&start=0 That is the game I am talking about.
3) If my thought process on MoI was that the ability process happened before the kill, then I must have thought that a person sent Chk their ability. But frankly I don't remember my initial thought process on Chk.

@SC: Also answering you in order.
1) Nothing to add.
2) I can't think of another way to explain it at the moment. MoI ability was a passable VT if that makes anymore sense.
3) lol, I actually thought about doing something like that as a Jester. Role quote my pm, but have the win condition wrong. But the main point I was trying to raise is why did people take notice of the situation when you brought it up, and not when Pops brought it up. That just struck me as odd.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:PS - What the heck does this mean? "you could pass your VTness."
Well his role is VT, so I assumed you could pass his role which would be VT.
I know, its weird x_x.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Lat: Did you miss the post where people asked me to explain myself, and I did explain my thought process? Cause your recent post, looks like you overlooked it.
Also. The post in the front is what my role says, except it also says that I am not required to do the cycling.

Either way, how does this point to me been scum? I've seen people say that, but no one has really explained on it or said anything about it really. Other then, I "lied" and am now scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Lateralus22 wrote:Are you just a pure normal VT?
Blah, I'm really fucking up this game with not thinking nor reading.
I am a VT. When I read the front pm I could have sworn it did not have the second sentence.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:02 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Lateralus22 wrote:It is about 2 AM. I have a lot of shit going on and I won't get ANY sleep today, I don't care if you have to repeat yourself.

Ok You're a VT like the one on the front page,

Did you get a role pm from the Mod saying MoI passed his ability to you?
No.
I got a pm saying this is my new role/ability for Day 2/Night 2.
But I got no pm from the mod saying this person passed you an ability, which to my understanding that wasn't going to be happening.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:40 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I'll answer ya'll in order.
@DBE: I got no pm saying that MoI passed an ability to me. In the rules it states that you will receive no notification of who passed you an ability.
@LMP: Sadly, I do have VI moments.
@NC: The reason I back tracked was because Pops said I lied. When I say that my initial response was, "What is she talking about?" Then q21 pointed out that the cycle abilities doesn't happen till after the kills. At this point I was still thinking their was only 1 VT role in the game.
Well I got confused because he said you weren't required, which means you still can send in a cycling choice. More then likely, I'm overthinking it.
If you want to get rid of me for quick hammering Powerrex, I disagree with that. I was reading the thread, I agreed with Powerrex lynch and understood the case on him, and gave my opinions which people probably had already said not sure. I stand by my vote on Powerrex.
@I Am Innocent: I posted a link to the game where I thought their was only 1 VT role, but the last rule says, "At least one VT role in the game." This is why reading is important.

@The discussion: MoI had no abilities, so no ability went to the void. Chk ability that went to the void was the ability Remover. Their is nothing to discuss on that subject. If any abilities were sent to them, I think the mod would have informed us like he did with Chk ability.

@SC: Although I disagree with getting the virus because I don't see any way possible for this to be a scum slip, I understand why your given it to me.
@Diddin: Diddin just claimed that he knows how I play as scum. I sprout AtE and flailing everywhere. Although I don't approve of using meta, I haven't used AtE or gotten frustrated like I would do in other games. I don't get how Diddin believes I am scum when the signs of me showing I'm scum, I haven't done because I'm not scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@Nhammn: It says I am not required to. To me, that means yes I have the choice lol.
I have the virus.
Pops, your plan won't work. The virus will go off after "X" number of post. It will go off sooner if I don't past the virus before 75 post. This mean that I could be passing it to you, you back to me, until suddenly it just explodes on one of us predetermine.
I believe 100% that you are town. I refuse to pass the virus to you and have it explode on you.
I believe SC is more town sided then scum.

I have passed the virus to someone, which if you all want to know, I have no problem telling ya'll.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I passed it to Saint.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

popsofctown wrote:Ninja'ed like Shen or Kennen. Not Akali, she sux.
:O No one can ninja like Kennen. She's a flipping ninja.

I'm all in favor of going back and forth with a chosen person who town think is scummiest.
Well the virus says that the count doesn't start until the person who has it has viewed the pm. So any other words, the person I pass it to will explode.

@Nhamman: Just pm'ed the mod. Will tell you what the mod says.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:49 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@Pops: Thats an interesting situation. What I think will happen is a situation like this:
The virus explodes in 150 post.
Person A passes the virus to person B in 50 post.
The virus will denonate in 100 post.
40 post occur before Person B finds out he has the virus.
The virus will still denonate in 100 post, not counting those 40 post.
Does that make sense?

I asked the mod about my role, and the mod said that if I submit a choice, it is ignored.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #21) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:51 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
popsofctown wrote:Im not sure what you're saying about the virus, but to the best of my understanding, i think the person who has most recently read a "you got the potato" pm will explode if the timer goes off during a pass.
Trying to figure out why you are even bringing this up if we 1) tell a person to hold the virus until they explode or 2) pass it between two scummy players. The only reason I can think of is that you are sending this out as a warning to a potential scummate. FOS.

Bunnylover, are you refusing to hold the bomb if the group thinks you are the best choice to blow up? Would it matter if we say you will be the dayvig if you do not?
If town wants me dead, I'm going to die one in two ways:
1) Die by the virus.
2) Waste town lynch on me, and having the virus hit someone else.
I would probably die by the virus so I don't waste town lynch.

Sorry if I miss anything else on this page, will get to it later, busy at the moment.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

What is the record for the longest day 2 in mafiascum?
Could this virus be the reason this game become the longest game v_v?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:48 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Diddin: I missed an earlier response you had on me where you FOS me.
1) My vote is on Parama.
2) The only reason TMH isn't getting my vote is because he holds a very powerful role in my opinon.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Diddin: I missed an earlier response you had on me where you FOS me.
1) My vote is on Parama.
2) The only reason TMH isn't getting my vote is because he holds a very powerful role in my opinon.
1) Why did you sent the virus to Saint then?
Gut read on Saint been scum.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Got the virus and passed it to Saint.
I was thinking about passing it to DBE, but my mind told me to pass it to Saint.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:18 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Well it appears that we have come to an agreement on who should hold the bomb between 3 people.
Myself (although I disagree on this lol).
Saint (Pefectly fine with this).
DBE (Not really seeing a reason not to keep the virus on him/her).
Other then these three people, no one name is mentioned.
We need to keep the virus between these three people.
If for some reason another person gets the virus, the previous owner should either be day kill by the vig or lynch as their is only two reason why you wouldn't keep the bomb on these three.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Ok I seriously think Saint should die <_<.
The virus can be passed between anyone, regardless of alignement.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@nhamm: Thanks for reminding me of that question, I missed it lol.
@Pops: I think its because I believe Saint is scum, while on DBE I don't believe it yet. Would I cry if DBE dies, no I wouldn't.
@I am Innocent: 3) Someone Else.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

DBE we don't want to know who you passed the power to.
We want to know who you protected with your powers last night.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:57 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Im confused as to why knowing who a doctor protected, who no longer has that ability, is scummy?
And I'm more then sure people asked who he protected.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:26 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@I AM Innocnet:
No DBE claims she is not telling us who she passed it to.
therefore I am not claiming who I gave it to

Right their, just read it.

DBE no wheres mentioned she passed it on to the person she protected. You misunderstood her, or I am been stupid again and missing something.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:30 am

Post by Bunnylover »

curiouskarmadog wrote:so confused..you cant answer questions?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:DBE we don't want to know who you passed the power to.
We want to know who you protected with your powers last night.
whoa, why do you want this?....and when you say "we" who are you talking about? I dont care who he protected last night, why do you?...what could possibly be found with this info?

after this comment, I am just not seeing DBE as scum

vote Bunnylover.

damn stump.
The reason I didn't answer those was because they seem rhetorical.
In any game, when a doctor get outted out, everyone ask who they protected.
Why is this game any difference?
I don't see any reason to not know who she protected.
What does this information give that is hurtful to town and beneficial to scum?
None.
Its the same the opposite way too.
I mean their really isn't any reason not to know.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@I am Innocent:
No, I did not think of that.
I read over it apparently.
@Implosion: Please read the thread again. TMH said he used his busdriving ability to gain the vig ability meaning that this bypasses the chances of then not been scum together.
Who to say their is only 1 redirecter ability?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:55 am

Post by Bunnylover »

My vote is on Saint and Parama.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

The only reason we aren't lynching TMH is because of the power he possesses <_<.
Waiting for Parama flip.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:02 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

popsofctown wrote:I seriously thought that was IAI.

Please change your avatar. If I get you one will you use it?
I'm just lazy which is why I haven't changed it.
If you get me one I will :3.

I understand why Parama was acting the way he was this day now =/.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:06 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Hydras use QT.
I am Innocent has begun to be one of my scum reads. His latest post is basically, "I HAVEN'T MISLYNCH/MISKILLED ANYONE. LOOK AT ME EVERYONE, LOOK HOW MY READS ARE AMAZING!"
Townies end up killing other townies. Its part of the game. The way you tell the difference between a townie trying to lynch scum and scum just pushing for a lynch is the evidence brought up and how they respond when other people disagree with them.

And once again, I will point out, the only reason TMH hasn't been lynched yet is because of the ability he held. That is the only reason my vote isn't on him.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@I am Innocent:
LOL OMGUS REALLY?
What you just did is OMGUS. Trying to discredit what I posted by saying its because you posted me as one of your "to kill" reads.
A lot of people have put me on their "to kill" list, and have I said anything about that, called them scum? NO I HAVEN"T.
Reason why I haven't is because that is their opinion.
WHAT YOU DID THOUGH, is point out that you haven't been on any mislynches of killing townies player. Your basically bragging about it. No one needs to bring up that point unless your scum trying to get viewed as a pro-townie.
I was the vote that put him at L-1.
I also gave reason as to put my vote their.
If you want to vote me for that shit, then go ahead. I gave my reason as any other person would do. If I had just voted and given nothing at all to back up my vote, then yes I would agree with you that in fact is scummy. But frankly I didn't just vote, nor did I hammer.
Also what is their to discuss? He said he had a power. I found that power not pro-town and in a situation where we have to lynch scum and scum have that power, they could use that to win the game. The power passed on as any other power in this game.

Yeah we already went over that bit.

I outed Parama? No. Parama was not outed. He was protected by DBE. Yes in hince sight that would mean he would pass it to Parama as you pointed out, but thats leads into WIFOM situation.

Also, what happens if that game DOES have one VT? Is that not a possible outcome?

I like the fact that you point out that you haven't voted. Aren't votes the most powerful tool townies have? Don't they lead to VC analysis? Wouldn't scum want to be left off of VC analysis? (credit goes to MoI for teaching me these things in Secret Invasion Mafia).
Vote I am Innocent
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
q21 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I like the fact that you point out that you haven't voted. Aren't votes the most powerful tool townies have? Don't they lead to VC analysis? Wouldn't scum want to be left off of VC analysis? (credit goes to MoI for teaching me these things in Secret Invasion Mafia).
Vote I am Innocent
A quick scan through IAI's ISO show's 5 votes made throughout the course of the game. Given how easy it is to check this out I don't like how happily you seemed to have jumped on it. You obviously misread something by IAI if you thought he said he hadn't voted. I'd expect a townie to check that out first, I'd expect a scum to jump on it in eagerness to press another point against your chosen target.
Yeah, I said I have
had
one vote the entire game, not
made
one vote the entire game. Very scummy move indeed by Bunnylover.
Then my apologize.
I have had one vote the entire game, a RVS vote.

This to me does not read as you are explaining. I think its the part of the RVS vote that threw me to my conclusion (like your only vote has been your RVS vote).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:36 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:
q21 wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:I like the fact that you point out that you haven't voted. Aren't votes the most powerful tool townies have? Don't they lead to VC analysis? Wouldn't scum want to be left off of VC analysis? (credit goes to MoI for teaching me these things in Secret Invasion Mafia).
Vote I am Innocent
A quick scan through IAI's ISO show's 5 votes made throughout the course of the game. Given how easy it is to check this out I don't like how happily you seemed to have jumped on it. You obviously misread something by IAI if you thought he said he hadn't voted. I'd expect a townie to check that out first, I'd expect a scum to jump on it in eagerness to press another point against your chosen target.
Yeah, I said I have
had
one vote the entire game, not
made
one vote the entire game. Very scummy move indeed by Bunnylover.
Then my apologize.
I have had one vote the entire game, a RVS vote.

This to me does not read as you are explaining. I think its the part of the RVS vote that threw me to my conclusion (like your only vote has been your RVS vote).
Please list your top 4 scummiest players.

What do you think of Wrath Child's last post?
1) TMH.
2) Saint.
3) Was Parama.
4) I am Innocent.

My town reads are Pops and SC if that matters any.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:Please list your top 4 scummiest players.

What do you think of Wrath Child's last post?
1) TMH.
2) Saint.
3) Was Parama.
4) I am Innocent.

My town reads are Pops and SC if that matters any.
Town reads with this many players is not a bad thing to put out there.

Can you replace Parama with a 4th suspect, he is dead BTW. :P[/quote]
Remove Parama and you have my reads.
No one else has pinged me as scum.

Also did anyone else notice this?
AE8363413 - DarlaBlueEyes [Narsis][Eruci.][Scrambled by Virus.][Day 2.]

The Narsis part is scratched out in the front. Was this mod error?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Btw I changed my avatar :)
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
My suggestion on handling the virus each day it remains in the game is to have everybody place a vote. Once everybody places a vote (without taking anyone pass L-2), the person with the majority takes the virus and holds it until they die. If they refuse to hold it (indicating scum), they automatically become the choice for the lynch, and we go ahead and lynch that player right then and there and do not use the virus that day. Virus problem averted.***

***D3 would be the one exception if we want to out TMH and Treestump with the Dayvig, we would need to come up with a 2nd alternative.
^ Love this idea.

Need to read page 61, but in pain at the moment and can't focus much.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:48 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:I want everyone on record on the following two questions before we get to N2.

1) If TMH survives to D3, and assuming the day vig makes it to D3, should TMH be killed D3 (either voluntarily by holding the virus, or forced through the day vig)?

2) If TMH survives D2, should CKD pass the tree stump to TMH N2?

My answers
1) yes
2) yes
TMH will die. I would want by the vig so he can't pass the virus.
I see no reason not to pass the tree stump to TMH since everyone wants to get rid of it (yes inculding me).
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

TMH, did you run out of vig shots for today?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:38 am

Post by Bunnylover »

WrathChild wrote:
themanhimself wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Your last vote was on Prama...he died. I doubt you can vote a dead player.

Join me in voting Quadz.
Not 100% sure why you would doubt me on this but whatever
themanhimself iso #58 wrote:Hrm.... so I'm guessing there's an SK? Either that or a vig but if there's a vig the ability probably cycles so I don't know that it's much use trying to get anything from that.
Parama wrote:Lat is confirmed town
Anyway, I want an explanation for this and until I get one VOTE: Parama.
Also, who has the hot potato for today? I've reason beyond our previous speculation to believe that it came back today but I'll get into that a little later.
themanhimself iso #78 wrote:Isn't it obvious to see why it isn't true? You're giving us a false dilemma, either did din is scum or I am when that's clearly not the case. If we're both town then you're setting up two consecutive mislynches. I think diddin is scum but if I'm wrong then you're trying to kill two townies with one stone. It's brilliant because one flipping town incriminates the other as scum so one mislynch automatically buys two. Very clever. VOTE: Wrathchild
So, again,
@Mod: Is there a problem with the vote count?
Maybe he just doesn't count crappy survival votes.

If you actually read what I wrote I said (like several times) the only guarantee we get is if you flip scum, which makes Diddin town. If you flip town it does nothing, if Diddin flips town it does nothing. So you are misrepping me AND voting me on that misrep.

I'm very happy with my vote on TMH right now. I don't care one bit that he has the day-vig. Dead scum is dead scum. So many things can go wrong with ability passing and tracking. There is no reason to hold off on lynching scum just because you want to track their ability. In fact I'm suspicious of those advocating doing so. I've seen confirmed scum, buy days for one reason or the other and never get lynched. We don't lynch him today because he has the Day-Vig ability and tomorrow it will be another thing, like "Oh, I'm the cop". We could lose the Dayvig ability at night, we could lose the virus tomorrow making the Dayvig cease to function, etc.
Who in the hell would pass the cop ability to TMH?
Tomorrow, TMH should either posses the treestump ability or been a VT.
If anyone gives him any other ability, then either:
1) We have scum trying to protect him for some odd reason
2) The previous owner of a redirecting skill mess with the passing ability.

Either way, its easy to determine who possess what power with claiming what power you had on previous day and who you passed it too.

Im really hating this walls of text that people are posting. Slows down my reading :(.

I know people are probably going to disagree with me, but I think we need the Bus Driving ability alive. Unless we don't want to Virus and the Vig shots in the game. With the Doctor now gone, we can't rely on those two abilities to be protected.
Although we haven't had much luck with the Virus or the Vig shots.

Unvote

Something just doesn't feel right with the Saint and Q21 fight. Maybe its because they both caused each other scum previously, but didn't push for each other lynch until now that I feel this is planned.
The Q21 case > the Saint case.
But I have a gut/thread read as scum on Saint.
I need to think.

@IAI post: TMH look at the post IAI posted. If you were saying that Diddin was scum, why would you pass him the Bus Driving ability? I haven't played with the bus driving ability, but isn't it that you can control one actions to go to who ever you want?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Bunnylover »

The post that Saint had quoted has convinced me of my vote.
Vote: Quadz

Quadz if you have any powers, claim now.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

If you had a cycling ability Day 1, please tell who you sent it to N1.
Passed it to EC not knowing it was nhamman, but would have done the same thing
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:If you had a cycling ability Day 1, please tell who you sent it to N1.
Passed it to EC not knowing it was nhamman, but would have done the same thing
Any ability D2?
Nope.

themanhimself wrote:Well you put CKD's claim in quotes and ended it with a question mark but mine was punctuation free so I assumed that meant you didn't believe him but did believe me.

I would definitely not hold the virus, townies have to protect themselves, it's a numbers game, the fewer townies the lower odds of winning. I'm not going to volunteer to kill one because there's a majority, that's not playing to my win-con as far as I'm concerned
So you rather us waste our lynch on you instead?
themanhimself wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I thought it was obvious. Yes, I had a role but did not pass it on. However, I did kill RedCoyote, who scored high in the scumputer.
Ooooh! We found the vig and/or SK, VOTE: DrippingGoofball because there's no evidence that you're a vig
You yourself just said he was a Vig or SK in a game where all the roles are passed on meaning if he was the SK he would pass it (as the survivor role was passable).
Vote: TMH

Also if a townie held the SK ability, then they would automatically come out the next day and say it or something like this, "Lynch so and so, they have the SK ability"
So I am assuming the ability is the Vig.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Saint wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:Yes TMH sent it to RC
Could he be lying?
I MAKE POSTS

READ THEM

---

I'm pretty sure Bunnylover is misunderstanding what a Win Condition and a factional kill are. >_>

IAI wrote:and we move to D4 and I send the treestump to CKD if TMH flips scum.

Thoughts?
I was with you until here.

Did you even read why I'm going to such lengths to call ckd Town? I mean I know I'm the same crazy who's calling tmh Town but really.
No I know the difference.
But isn't it possible for a power to make someone a SK/Survivor/etc.
This is why I think that YU9876414 - AntB [Neutral Survivor, formerly Eruci.][Executed by Judges.][Day 1.]
To me that seems like AntB had a role that made him a Neutral Survivor.
But I'm probably overthinking it.

Why are we assuming TMH is telling the truth?
Did we all forget that RC flipped Scum?
Which would mean Scum would try to say, "OH I PASSED MY ABILITY TO RC"
This to me is Scum trying to say, "I can't be scum because I passed my ability to a known scum"
DrippingGoofball wrote:
nhammen wrote:The dayvig is either still in play, due to diddin...
The scum killed diddin. Diddin can't play the dayvig, he's too dead. So if TMH transferred the ability to diddin, it's in the void.
This to me, doesn't make sense (not your post, just the whole situation).
I believe their is a redirecter in the game.
Diddin had a a good amount of suspicion on him, so it doesn't make sense for him to die.
Scum would just have gave up a mislynch and an ability that could offbalance the whole plan we have with the abilities.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

AH IGOERNWG IROWN GRWNO

I am just not thinking today, I am missing points that have already been addressed and eveything,
Damnit.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:08 am

Post by Bunnylover »

1) Everyone in their first post state who they sent an ability to Night 2

I did not have any abilities on Night 2

2) Once everyone has completed step #1, then everyone come forward on whether they had a power role Day 3 or not.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Who has passed an ability to RC and TMH?
If I believe no one passed any ability to TMH, but I'm not sure on RC.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Saint wrote:
It's in play. Let's decide who we want to dayvig, AND who we want to lynch.
It doesn't work like that.
The dayvig ability requires the Virus. I don't see a Virus around. The dayvig ability, if it is in the game, is presently useless.

But more importantly, consider the following.

*themanhimself claimed to have sent the Dayvig ability to RedCoyote (scum). Since RedCoyote got vigged that same Night, it would have gone to the Void if this story is true.
*themanhimself flipped scum, which (aside from making him untrustworthy in general) means that he could not have passed the Dayvig to RedCoyote in the first place.
*This means that one of two things happened - either he passed it to the other kill target (which the scum had the advantage of knowing ahead of time), or it was passed to a living Townie.
*There was no counterclaim from any Townie when themanhimself said the ability passed into the Void (and themanhimself would have to be stupid to claim he sent an ability to the Void when someone could counterclaim).
*Therefore the Dayvig ability SHOULD be in the Void.

*Moreover, we can assume that the scum WANTED the Dayvig passed to the Void, given the claim and what most likely happened.
*With that in mind, if the scum had the chance to make it so that the Dayvig could return to the game, they would pass it up - they wanted it out of the game for a reason.
*That scum motivation PLUS the contradiction of what we know should be true leads to my conclusion that
WrathChild is scum lying about the Dayvig not being in the Void.

*This line of thought ALSO leads to a conclusion that whoever currently has the Void Collector ability was the kill target last Night.

Oh right, before I forget. Saint had an ability to pass last Night.
I think to simply prove this, we need to ask who has to dayvig at the moment.
Also what happened to the virus?

At the moment, I am not liking CKD post at all.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #55) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:13 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Saint wrote:
popsofctown wrote:The virus
could be
bouncing within the scumteam, ever so silently. But either way, it's clearly not going to explode today, so the dayvig, if it's truly dependent, is useless.
Bolded words are the frustrating ones, because I know you have information you aren't letting on.
This right here. D2 you (Pops) acted like you were responsible for giving StrangerCoug the virus. You would not go into details then and you still won't. I think it is shady, esp since the virus has gone away now that the dayvig is not in a known scum's hand, like it was Day 2 with TMH. :igmeou:

Day 1, Parama, town, starts with the virus. Diddin, town, had the dayvig, so scum would not know they were correlated when the virus was sent to Parama.
Day 2, StrangerCoug, starts with the virus. TMH, scum, had the dayvig.
Day 3, No virus, dayvig was not in the scums hands.
Day 4, No virus, dayvig with WrathChild.

I am wondering if the scum are scared of the dayvig, and have not been releasing the bomb (yes I think scum have that ability....and pops alluded to releasing it D2)
The only problem with this is that the bomb has to be past or the holder blows up prematurely.

@IAI: I had no roles.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2132 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Bunnylover »

popsofctown wrote:Didn't purge N1: IAI, pops, q21, nhammen,
Had no power Day 1: Strangercoug, ckd, wrath, lmp, bunnylover

I don't know either way on these people: DGB, Saint
I did have a power Day 1.
And I guess I should add I didn't purge anyone.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:@ Everyone, please state in your next post if you think at this point in the game, whether we should mass claim our roles from D1/N1 & D2/N2? And why you feel that way.
I don't see why not.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2185 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

popsofctown wrote:they aren't launched back into the game, the way the void thing sounds like it works. You use them from outside the game. Cept the virus which seems like a passive thing gets converted into more like a virus launcher where you pick someone to infect. That's why I tried to conceal the role for a while, tree stump might work the same way.
My understanding of how the void ability work is that you bring the ability back into the game.
When you use it power you have to give it to someone.
So it is possible for someone to have brought the Double Voter back, or is that not in the void?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Saint wrote:bunnylover openly wagonned quadz, a townie, in an rvs style vote
bunnylover quickhammered powerrox, a townie, then his defense was "if you want to attack me for that, fine"
he also appears to have more knowledge of the setup than anyone I've seen yet, while having the grammar of the uneducated.

Anti-town voting + unexplainable knowledge = scum
vote: bunnylover
lol I'm sorry, I suck at grammar :<.
I didn't quickhammered anyone. I did vote for powerrox. The question that went unanswered was, "Does your ability pass on?" which to me that is an obvious, "Yes my ability cycles."
Would you have rather me not make a choice between Powerrox and TMH?

I dislike that you put "townie" in your post against me. I do not know anyone elses alignment besides myself. I do not know if Quadz is town, I do not know if Powerrox is town, nor did anyone else on their wagon knew he was town. Their is probably 5 scum, which means townies are going to be on a wagon.

o.o I thought I was lost in this game with the abilities talk, now I have more knowledge x_x.

@Pops: I wouldn't have expected the virus to show up their after it been used (I'm guessing that when it showed up?).
By the way, we need to get rid of this power. I can see pro side of having this power, but I also see a glaring negative side. IF you haven't thought about it, then I can explain it be rather not since I don't think scum have thought about it yet.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Now I understand.
Pops actually makes a point. If DGB did kill scum the second night, then obviously he/she knows who shot N3, so why haven't they come out or DGB announce who they are.

@LMP: I think its because of what DGB says, so either its you or DGB who is lieing. I'm still trying to understand that whole post.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Bunnylover »

LynchMePls wrote:Hmm, the doctor was killed during D2, correct? If DGB received the abilities PM at the start of D1, then maybe that explains not having that ability? My options were listed when I received the role, which was start of D3. I don't know what would have happened if an ability went to the void during D3, if I would have received a new PM, an update from the mod, or I wouldn't have been able to access that ability at all.
Yeah, but Pops said she/he recieved another pm with the new list after people had died.
popsofctown wrote:DGB claiming watcher-double vote is bullcrap. She said immediately at the beginning of the day that LMP was town, which tells me at that point she intended to claim doctor-double vote. She could only think "no one died so LMP is town" if she had doctor ability day 2. There's no other protective abilities at all in the removed from game zone. She's making this up as she goes along.
Love this.

._. DGB been confused is practically the same excuse as CKD forgetting to do the cycle <_<.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #62) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:59 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Hey guys how are we supposed to get rid of the tree stump since the virus is no more?
Our original plan was to use the virus to kill the treestump, but at the looks of it the treestump is going to make it to the end which we all didn't want.

~The following is a test of the emergency public announcement system. (AKA being able to edit a locked topic, which is a totally awesome and convenient ability to have as a mod. Just sayin'.
Last edited by The Eruci on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Bunnylover »

popsofctown wrote:
popsofctown wrote:It's a hotly debated point atm. Me and diddin think the treestump ability should be removed early so it doesn't stick around longer than we want it to and functionally kill 1-2 townies at LyLo.

My opponents thinks getting possibly one, maybe, maaaybe two confirmed innocents off the ability is worth that risk.
If only someone had warned us. early on
I know we discussed the treestump before, but our plans to my knowledge was to get rid of it with the virus or vig. We know don't have the virus or vig to be used, so now the treestump is sticking around. Is their no other way to get rid of it?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
popsofctown wrote:But hey, the important thing is that the treestump is now our exclusive and reliable source of confirmed innocents, mirite.
Yet you're the guy pushing a DGB lynch, which is probably our last hope to get rid of the stump. Yeah, your motives are totally protown. :roll:

BunnyLover, I addressed that as saying anyone with the Purge Ability should use it on q21 tonight. Scum & TreeStump gone. Are you even reading this thread?
<_< Yes, but their so much stuff going on that I'm getting lost. It seems like everyone knows about everything except me >_>.

@WC: I can confirm that the power I started with is the ability Cop. Frankly I agree with Saint in that I could think of no usage of the ability.
So out of everyone we have SC as a confirmed townie since he/she received an ability from TMH?

@Nhamman: I agree that with your post that would make Q21 town, but how does Saint flipping scum effect that?
I'm confused now. How is Q21 town if you targeted RC N2 therefore you wouldn't know if Q21 had any abilities.

@Saint:This makes what happened earlier in day 2 really really stupid and embarrassing for me :<. I targeted MoI N1 and got that he had no abilities.

@DGB: Whats not looking good for me? That comment is so out of place.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

@IAI: I asked the mod. Will give my results when responded.

@SC: Thanks for clearing that up.

@Saint: ._. Why do you think I said it would be embarrassing for me. It doesn't make sense, which is why I'm like what the fuck am I doing in this game.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

If a mafia member uses a kill and we used the ability cop on them, it would show that they have an ability.
If they don't use a kill, it wouldn't.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Frankly I have to agree that lynching the SK is best. IT means the game won't end quicker, we should only have 1 kill at night, and we don't have to worry about that "what if DGB doesn't do what we say which would mean we would go CKD - 2 townies dead - DGB - 1 townie dead - Q21.
Vote: DGB

Frankly those who are saying that lynching DGB is scummy are idiots.
Scum would both want to keep DGB around so later down the line they can say, "Alright now lets stop scumhunting and kill this Sk we are all so sure about!"
Scum would also want to kill DGB now because it means they don't have to waste their NK on him and he is a threat to their win condidtion.
This all means that wanting/keeping DGB around is a null tell.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:Assuming CKD hops on the competing bandwagon, we have Scum suspects {BL, Pops, Saint, and CKD} on the DGB wagon.

My townie list X nhammen on the other wagon.

Yes I feel good about the CKD flip. nhammen and DGB should seal it...
I'm more then sure no one is aguring the fact that CKD will flip scum.
The whole thing is do we kill DGB first (I think so) or kill CKD? And by kill, I mean lynch.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

If we are lynching CKD, then what are we waiting for?
All we have to do is ask who sent him a power, and we have his claim.
He's obviously given up already x-x.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:11 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:If we are lynching CKD, then what are we waiting for?
All we have to do is ask who sent him a power, and we have his claim.
He's obviously given up already x-x.
So does this mean you intend to move your vote?

If so, DGB has also said he was, so feel free to ask for a claim.
Yes.

Unvote, Vote: CKD
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #71) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 am

Post by Bunnylover »

How many people are usually scum in a game this size?
Also, we should have a lot of confirmed townies by now correct?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #72) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Bunnylover »

LynchMePls wrote:I think, given DGB's still living, that either he is bulletproof SK, or scum tried to hit a confirmed townie and got blocked. Since DGB still lives, I think the number one issue facing the town today is:

DGB - SK or Vig?

@DGB: Would you object to your lynch at this stage in the game?
If the Doctor ability is no longer in play, then the conclusion must be that DGB is Bulletproof. A bulletproof, unpassable, vig? No.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (isolation #73) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

We have 4 confirmed townies.
That leaves these people who can still be scum:

NQ3203491 - LynchMePls [Online.]
MS1775305 - DrippingGoofball [Lateralus22][TheLonging] [Online.]
OB9504836 - WrathChild [Online.]
IO2398419 - Bunnylover [SnakePlissken][danGR] [Online.]
CT2384721 - StrangerCoug [UnofficialRulerOfEveryone] [Online.]
EU3248724 - nhammen [EtherealCookie] [Online.]

Eliminating the people who I believe are town (or know in my case):
MS1775305 - DrippingGoofball [Lateralus22][TheLonging] [Online.]
OB9504836 - WrathChild [Online.]
CT2384721 - StrangerCoug [UnofficialRulerOfEveryone] [Online.]

Based on MoI plan:
I had no abilities last night, nor did I receive any abilities.
Frankly, I am in a support of a DGB lynched.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #74) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Well other then the first night/day, I was never in possession of any powers.
First Day/Night I had the ability cop power which I passed to EC/Nhammen
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #75) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:28 am

Post by Bunnylover »

@IAI: I'm confused as to why I am going to be roleblocked? I agree that I should be tracked because that would just further push me down the list to who to lynch.
I think the ability cop is still around, so that should be used on me as well, to counter act if scum has the tracker ability and lies to everyone in an act to take down one more townie before their death.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #76) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:@IAI: I'm confused as to why I am going to be roleblocked? I agree that I should be tracked because that would just further push me down the list to who to lynch.
I think the ability cop is still around, so that should be used on me as well, to counter act if scum has the tracker ability and lies to everyone in an act to take down one more townie before their death.
The roleblocker can also do more damage than good if we are not careful. For instance, we want to make sure the roleblocker is not used on someone who has the Tracker or Reuser Ability.

The fact that you already claimed vanilla makes you the obvious choice (assuming DGB is dead, if not he becomes the obvious choice).
Now I get it :D
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (isolation #77) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

WrathChild wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys don't make me cry.

I've done such good work here, I want to see all the scum dead in my lifetime. This is my best performance ever. I want to nail the last scum.
I like the work that DGB has done and I do NOT support her lynch. In fact, she is the biggest threat to the remaining scum.

We have AT LEAST 1 more Daevori, let's not waste the lynch on DGB and lynch mafia instead. If we fail, she'll kill the top suspect. If either of those flip scum, we will have tons more info. If none flip scum, there's bound to be enough new information to confirm the remaining scum. If all trails die, we lynch DGB in case she is the last remaining threat to the town.

Also, I say no on full claims.
NO NO NO NO.
This is just a ploy to where we will get into the situation of either to lynch said unconfirmed townie or lynch DGB. This would be scum dreamland because if DGB is the SK they have the chance to win even after all his/her buddies have fall.
I refuse to allow DGB to live, unless we are lynching you who I am more then confident will flip the last scum based on this.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2778 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote: DGB

Thats L-2.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2789 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

What was our next step in MoI/IAI plan?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #80) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I had no power last night.
So I didn't pass any power.

Yes, I am in agreeance with lynching WC.
If their is only 1 scum left, LMP is confirmed.
I believe their is only 1 scum left, so LMP goes in the confirmed section.

Because I wasn't tracked last night, I'm still unconfirmed =/.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #81) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Bunnylover »

implosion wrote:Also, new kill flavor is kind of disconcerting.
Just thought the kill came from after we lynched DGB.
Could it be killing him has unlocked an passive ability for scum or something?

Although frankly this is reminding me of Gorrad Favorite Mafia Game where one scum team had a constant flavor to who they killed (Mind Control) while the other scum team had different ones (shot, stabbed, turned to stone, ray gunned). So I wouldn't take any mind to it.

I think we need myself, WC, LMP (not really, but couldn't hurt), and SC to self vote.
Reason been is because if the TreeStump did come back in play, I don't have it and neither does LMP (with the vote he did on WC I doubt he has it, but just to prove that neither I have it or him for guarantee it would be best on self vote), which means WC or SC would have it. If for some reason they are both scum, neither would say who has it because if we try to lynch the one who has it, it will end the day and they get to survive another day.
I know this wouldn't be game breaking (Unless their something we don't know about), but it just a safty measure.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (isolation #82) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

I didn't self vote because I wanted to see what everyone thought.
Vote: Bunnylover

Its like a vig asking, should I shoot X or Y and shoots X before anyone can answer :P.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2856 (isolation #83) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

StrangerCoug wrote:I want to lynch WrathChild the most, but as quiet as Bunnylover is, he's acceptable for the rope also. I believe we have one scum left, so LynchMePls is not an option and I'm treating him as a confirmed player.
>_< I know im quiet, but I don't have much to say :(
I want to lynch WC.

About the Doctor and Watch thing. I would say choose Doctor.
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

WrathChild wrote:thats interesting considering the speculation of an unstoppable kill.
i want to lynch bunny as it seems to be decided upon that there is 1 scum making lmp confirmed. that last comment kind of sold me on bunnyscum.
Also, can people still look at my #5 comment a bit back. I think that it is a pretty significant defense.

-sent from my phone
Exactly what is wrong with my last comment?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

lol Sounds good to me IAI.
I was wondering why you claimed those abilities till you said you should be watch. This guarantee's that those abilities make it through the next day.

Is it ok to vote now?
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2870 (isolation #86) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

Vote: SC
Show
I have played 25 games:

Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2889 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:24 am

Post by Bunnylover »

I considered the fact that some of the passing could be fake, but once the redirecter was gone I didn't worry about it.
And on that note, who took away the redirecter from the game? Seems kinda odd as it would benefit scum the most.

Great game, I think I would have been more helpful if I had been here in the beginning. For the most part, I was overwhelmed with information that everyone seemed to know where as I was confused at how they knew lol.
Frankly the only scum I knew where CKD and TMH after he stole the dayvig (WHY?)

Love the game :D
Show
I have played 25 games:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”