Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:20 am

Post by Stewie »

Iammars wrote:
logicticus wrote:Can you have 2 sks?
Sure, why not?
Heck
, we could have 3 SKs and no mafia for all we know...
Sorry, posting restriction.

Anyways, I'll
vote: darquiel
because I hate it when people go around voting for people without votes until everyone has one vote, so I'll be the first to put on a second vote.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:32 am

Post by Stewie »

darquiel wrote:Nope, its how many scum are alive, it says so very very clearly. Im thinking maybe a Mafia of two and two SKs.
What exactly do you know? From your initial post, you seem to say that there are four scum, and three of them killed. I Are they all scum, or can they be vigis? And does it have to be to kill? Could it be that your role finds how many people left their house in general, and you assumed that they all killed, or does your role actually say that only scum that killed are counted?

I just need to fully undestand your role before going ahead.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:51 am

Post by Stewie »

He does seem to make a lot of wagon jumping, but he also made posts which weren't wagon jumping.

It seems as if everyone had a posting restriction. Do you guys think it would be a good idea to mass claim restrictions to get it over with? We keep the rest of our roles to ourselves.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:05 pm

Post by Stewie »

The problem with not claiming restrictions is that the scum could use that to their advantage. For example, if we go after lyingbrian for wagon hopping, he can say it's his restriction and we would believe him, because he didn't claim his restriction yet. Had he claimed something different beforehand, then he couldn't pass off his scumminess as a restriction. This applies for everyone. Also, if a restriction hurts the player, we can figure out together how to work around it.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:05 am

Post by Stewie »

darquiel, now that you got the gender issue out of the way, could you answer the questions I asked not too long ago?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:09 pm

Post by Stewie »

How about the other? Does it tell you how many scum killed, or how many scum had a night choice?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 3:58 pm

Post by Stewie »

I'm still confused as to which way it is.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:04 am

Post by Stewie »

Chaos wrote:
Stewie wrote:I'm still confused as to which way it is.
Perhaps you should read the thread?
Don't be a smartass. When she claimed, she said that she knew how many scum were active that night. The next post she said that three scum killed. For all I know, "active" can mean killing or any sort of night activity. I want to hear a straight answer from her. Not "well, what do you think?" but rather a "I find out how many scum used their night actions" or a "I find out how many scum killed." I don't think it's much to ask, and I did about three days ago. I can't understand how the answer can be delayed by saying it's already been answered. I can't see how much trouble it is for her to actually answer it again if she already has, because I don't see an answer anywhere.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:08 pm

Post by Stewie »

Stewie wrote:Don't be a smartdonkey.
I should have used a different choice of words... sorry.

So should you, logicticus:
logicticus wrote:Thats if you are penising around. I dont really know what you are doing. And if you are just penising around, its not helping the town at all find the scum, its just distracting. Thats why i think its bad.
And you should have corrected him when you had the chance, lyingbrian:
LyingBrian wrote:besides "penising" around, do you care to explain why you think i'm "bad"?

There, that's much more appropiate.

Also, thanks for the clarification, darquiel.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 06, 2005 2:09 pm

Post by Stewie »

logicticus wrote: Right now, LyingBrian looks pretty bad to me, but I cant tell if he is just penising around or not.
Missed that one.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:58 pm

Post by Stewie »

I think it might be worth it to mention that darquiel didn't post in any of the games we are both playing for about a week.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:22 am

Post by Stewie »

elvis_knits wrote: Have you been to Elizabethtown? I want to go there. I want to meet Orlando Bloom so he can introduce me to his friend Viggo Mortensen. O SNAP! He's already here! Hi RangeroFtheNorth!
I want to do it with Kristen Dunst. :D

Anyways, does nobody else think that an unkillable townie is overpowered and breaks the game regardless of the setup? I've seen variations (examples: unkillable on odd/even, unkillable by a specific killing group/role) but I have never seen a pro-town role which can't be killed any night by any group. It's not hard to see how it break the game in any setup (unless scum has "special" kill that gets through anyways).
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:50 pm

Post by Stewie »

Don Gaetano wrote: -----
I suggest that everyone who agrees that LyingBrian
seems
to be our best lynch
at the moment
say so in the thread. Remember 50% of us are scum. So in my opinion our best strategy for today is to have a 3/4 majority that agree on who should get lynched .
-----
I'm for lynching LyingBrian at the moment.

Why doesn't everone just write a short post saying if they agree or disagree.
I also think LB is our best lynch for today. He had weird voting patterns yesterday which were not attributed to a posting/voting restriction, today he is dodging questions about his role, and his role does not make any sense to me. If his role is true, then sk can't win, and mafia can only win if they don't lose x-1 players, where x is the total players in the scum group. Seems to overpowered to be true.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:19 am

Post by Stewie »

halo freak wrote:Stewie shouldn't that be, the mafia can only win if they don't lose
more than
x-1 players, where x is the total number of players in the scum group.

What is the point in that statement? Surely it is true in every mafia game.
No, my statement was correct, and it does not apply to all games, which was my point. If lying brian is telling the truth, mafia can only get rid of him if they have at least two players left. If they only have one player left, it would be a tie. Thus, LB's role is overpowered, thus he's scum. His further dodging of the questions asked about him with no real reason make me even more suspicious of him. I intend to vote for him really soon, but I'll wait a bit to keep the conversation going. Who knows, perhaps I'll see something more deserving of my vote. I doubt it though.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:10 am

Post by Stewie »

LyingBrian wrote:i don't see the harm in letting me live at least 1 more day... anybody w/ a nightaction can target me, i've told you everything in my role PM almost word-for-word
The problem is that you can be half-lying. It is not uncommon for mafia to claim their ability (in your case night immunity) but claim town at the same time. If this is the case, if we don't lynch you now we probably won't be able to get rid of you at night, and by day the game could be over. Your claim is scummy, and so are your actions. The only thing I'm waiting for is for everyone to have the necessary ammount of posts to not get modkilled... which may have already been done, but I feel too lazy to count right now.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:06 pm

Post by Stewie »

You people think that Lb is not scum simply because he said he wasn't? Even if he thought he was dead, I have never seen scum claim on twilight (at least not truthfully) and it's situations such as these the reason why scum don't do that. RotN seems to be the leading bandwagon now, so I'll think about his scumminess overnight and vote in the way I think best, I should be able to make it back before the deadline.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:25 am

Post by Stewie »

unvote, vote: rangerofthenorth
I dont' particulary believe in it, but it's better than another no lynch. Mod is not here, so this vote should count... although by my count, you guys already lynched him.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:20 pm

Post by Stewie »

Don Gaetano wrote: I think Chaos and Stewie should roleclaim first. Because scum have a big advantage in claiming last, and I think they are most suspicious today.
I agree with you in that scum have a big advantage in claiming first. Therefore, I would like you to explain
why
you think Chaos and myself are the most suspicious.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Stewie »

Uh... ok... here's why I think LB is scum:

The "LB's reaction seems innocent" thing is bullshit. No self respecting player would claim "scum" when they think that they are were lynched. They would do exactly what LB did, act as if they were town until the mod posted the lynching scene. There's the posibility that he's telling the truth, but considering that a role which is unkillable at night would be highly overpowered on the side of the town, thus breaking the game. There's just no way a mod would include such a role.

I don't want to claim, or you or elvis to claim, because I strongly believe that LB is scum, and anyone claiming would give him too much information. If you can come up with something more... substantial as to why I am scum or as to why LB is not, then I'll gladly claim, but right now you believe LB is not scum due to a reaction which could have easely been faked, and you believe I'm scum by process of elimination.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:09 pm

Post by Stewie »

Hm. Ok, although soon you will see another reason why I did not want to claim...

I am inhim. I am a doctor who protects people through the power of prayer... although I am not sure about my power (I personally believe that God or no God, prayers are not going to protect people from death when another human being did the killing. That, and also I protected Fritzler night one and he died anyway). Basically, I'm a placebo doctor (or at least I seem to be), which sucks enough, let alone the paragraph after the next.

My posting restriction was that I could not swear, and if someone else did I had to quote them but change the bad word to an appropiate one... which you could all figure out.

Now, all the reasons as to why I didn't want to claim that I already mentioned stand, but as you may notice, there's a killer which kills by "the word of god." This is not my doing, and I really hope you believe me because it is lynch or die at the moment. I did not want to claim because this fact is incriminating, and could lead the town to a loss today, specially if you use logic such as "well, the rest aren't suspicious, so he must be scum."
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:17 pm

Post by Stewie »

Chaos wrote:
stewie wrote:inhimishallbe claim
Yeah, I'm not buying it. With this many scum/killing roles, I find it really heard to believe that we would have a placebo doctor, who is essentially a vanilla townie...

Oh yeah, and there's that whole "I got my head knocked off by a bible" buisness.

I don't buy it at all...
Told ya. :(

Please try to find realistic reasons as to why I am scum... think it this way too: if I am scum that's a rather retarded claim (claim someone with connection to one of the killers)

Furthermore, perhaps I've been blocked night one, or perhaps the mafia/sk had some way to get through me... I'm not saying that I am a placebo doc, but unfortunately it does seem like the most logical explanation.

Also, what the hell do you mean by getting my head knocked over by a bible?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:19 pm

Post by Stewie »

Sorry, simul post.

inhimishallbe=Aaron
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:22 pm

Post by Stewie »

Stewie wrote: Also, what the
heck
do you mean by getting my head knocked over by a bible?
poop.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:40 am

Post by Stewie »

Fritzler night one, darquiel every night after that exept yesterday, when I protected
Chaos (didn't think darquiel would get attacked... my bad).

You guys aren't attacking my actions, you are attacking my role, so that makes any kind of defense really hard. Please go back, it is possible to find suspicious behaviour from town too... give me something to work with. Until then, my only defense is LB's incredebly high scumminess, and his role which
breaks the game
. If the scum left are in different killing groups (which seems to be the case, assuming a 3 scum group and 1 sk) then they already lost. The best they can do is a tie by lynching/killing everyone else and then being the last two alive.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:21 pm

Post by Stewie »

Huh? We are five right now, with probably two scum, which is not a scum mayority. Furthermore, these two scum are probably on different scum groups (one scum which was with roth and logi, and the other one is the sk, by him/herself). If LB is telling the truth, then they can't get a mayority at any point during the rest of the game. The best they can do is get rid of the other scum group and the other two people, which would be a tie with the town. If LB's role is true, it would make the town way overpowered, and a sk would be complete crap, since they would not be able to win the game. The best they could do is a tie with the town.

And Chaos, Edmonton, AB? Don't forget to vote NDP. ;)
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:33 pm

Post by Stewie »

I'll wait to see what raj says (or doesn't say) and then I will proceed to give DG a tap in the back, and vote.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:21 pm

Post by Stewie »

Well, I think raj's post kinda clears you in that sense... it seems to say that it was all flavour. Unless anyone has a different interpretation of what raj said, I would most likely go after LB today.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 10:29 pm

Post by Stewie »

LyingBrian wrote:1) also if i was scum, why would i claim to be unnightkillable? 2)i would be trying to keep as much information hidden as possible...
1) For the same reason Don Gaetano thinks I'm scum... being somewhat truthfull about your role. However, unkillable is common for scum and sk, but not for town.

Kind of a stupid argument to make from my position, but whatever. :D

2) You
have
been trying to keep as much information hidden as possible... remember when you were asked to reveal whether or not you had any extra abilities? You took quite a while to answer the question, and when you did you said "no." What, did you think the scum would be less likely to target you if they knew you had no abilities other than the fact that you were unkillable? (java doesn't work for me, so I can't figure out the code for the smiley face which is rolling its eyes. Imagine a smiley face rolling its eyes right here).
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:38 am

Post by Stewie »

rajrhcpfreak wrote: the only thing that is confirmed by the night is that ____ was killed by a ____
everything else is flavor that only inhim, roland, etc. would understand.
I think that the "everything else" bit clears Chaos, because it states that only inhim, roland, and himself would understand. You bring up a good point about chaos wondering why he would be reffered as "mr. shadow man" when he hasn't, which kinda puts me back on the fence... which I can prove by showing you the fence pattern on my ass.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #29) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:08 pm

Post by Stewie »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:ive already been nagging roland for one....

i could use the one i have of him, but i dont think he would like it.
Use one which is not him, which might encourage him to actually post his picture. :P

Well, I protected Don as I was asked to, and here we are with another WIFOF argument. You might say that I am indeed a doc which for some reason didn't work night one (now that I think about it, perhaps it was a mafia block) or you might say that I am scum, and purposely didn't kill to make it seem that way. I can also argue that the actual scum didn't kill to make me look bad. This is confusing for me, I can only imagine how confusing it must be for the rest of you.

Firstly, I have to advise against a quick lynch. There are many things to take into consideration in this game, and a quick lynch will hurt the town. Secondly, once again I think I'll have trouble defending myself, but I have two mayor points:

Firstly, the fact that raj made a truly wacky game. The fact that the killer makes God-like kills can be atributted to several factors, only one of them being me=scum. The kill can be done by some kind of mafia framer, who chooses who to frame and makes the kill look as if was the target (which is undoubfully me, assuming that this role is true). Perhaps there's another role which is religious in nature (I'd suggest inhim's evil twin, but I doubt that since all roles so far are a person). There probably more scenarios to explain this oddity, but I can't come up with them right now.

Secondly, I must once again lie back on the fact that LB must be scum. That role is broken, and sounds completly made up, and I can't believe you guys haven't picked up on it. TOWN ARE NEVER UNKILLABLE. It is common knowledge that it would break the game, so I don't believe that raj and inhim's collective mind would let that slip under their radar. If his role is true, and I was scum, then there would be no way for me to win right now. I could lynch/nightkill both don and elvis, but I would be left with LB, tying the game. Likewise, if Chaos wasn't lynched yesterday, then he would be in the same situation I would be if I were scum right now: he could not win. Chaos's existance proves that LB is lying. If he were telling the truth, then Chaos did not have a chance of winning from the beggining, which would be unfair to him.

I'll try to think about this game more, but that's all I can think of right now.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:50 am

Post by Stewie »

elvis_knits wrote:
Stewie wrote:Fritzler night one, darquiel every night after that exept yesterday, when I protected
Chaos (didn't think darquiel would get attacked... my bad).
People that died by the word of God are N1:Ibaesha (Lacey, cop)
and N3: HaloFreak (Sara, investigator)

Hey, so if Stewie is a placebo doc whose power doesn't always work (and sometimes backfires), he should have said he protected Ibaesha N1 -- because she is the one that died from the word of God, not Fritzler.

If Stewie sticks by his claimed actions, it seems IMPOSSIBLE to me that we have one player who protects by the word of God and ANOTHER player who kills by the word of God.
What are you talking about? I think I made it pretty clear that I have no direct connection to the "word of God" killer. All I said is not in conflict. Night one, I prayed for Fritzler, and he died, which led me to believe that I was useless, but I later realized that I could have been blocked, framed, or other. I did not claim placebo doc because raj wouldn't tell me "you are a placebo doc," that would be stupid. I
deduced
I was a placebo doc, but I might have been wrong.

Impossible? How so? LB has a role which breaks the game (not anymore, as he conviniently pointed out :roll: ) and you don't seem to be bothering him about it. At least my role is feasable gameplay-wise. Furthermore, this game is wacky enough to have someone frame me in that fashion (kill in the way I would kill if I would).
Stewie, saying that LB's role sounds completely made up doesn't even come close to explaining how made up your role sounds. The fact that you're trying to draw attention towards LB using arguments that work even better against you, doesn't make you look any better. But I agree that a quick lynch wouldn't be in the town's interest.
How does my role sound made up? inhim is religious... he prays to try and save people... pretty straight foward. The only messed up part is the fact that there's a killer who kills in the same fashion inhim would kill. Furthermore, as wacky as all this seems, my role does not break the game. Would raj make a game in which roles make little sense or no sense at all? Sure. So far he has. Would he make a broken game? Doubt it. How does my agument work better against me, when while my role doesn't seem feasable storyline-wise, LB's is not feasable game-wise.

Grrrr.... All things considered, I think that the worst part of my role is that I can't cuss. Because I really want to right now.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:19 pm

Post by Stewie »

LyingBrian wrote: @Stewie
if you're innocent, then who do you suspect most, Don Gaetano, or elvis_knits, & why?
elvis... I will explain later in this post.
LyingBrian wrote: @Stewie
would you mind explaining why you did not vote at ALL on either D2 or D3? (your vote after the deadline on D2 was not counted in the official vote count, so i'm not counting it) also, you have the fewest # of posts w/ 31... Don Gaetano has 77, LyingBrian has 82, elvis_knits has 88, which means everybody has at least 2x as many posts as you do... any explanation besides lurking?...
I did not vote at all days two and three because of one very simple reason. I joined thinking this would be a normal game, but that is far from the truth. We are playing a themed game, not only role-wise, but also game mechanics-wise. The mechanics of the game make it fast paced, which makes it really hard to catch up if you were away (which I kinda was, in the sense that I was too busy to post anything) and it gives you very little time to make up your mind. Being busy as I was, I was not able to make up my mind on time. The same reason applies as to why I didn't post much. If you check my other activities on the forum, I am on only one other game, and I barely posted in it. I did make a vote yesterday, but it was too late for it to count, so I understand if you are not going to count it... my point is, I was able to make up my mind, but it was too late.
elvis_knits wrote: Stewie - I think I've already said that I can't buy that he is inHim and prays for people to be saved, but there is another player that frames him by killing by the word of God.
To answer LB's first question further, I am starting to think that elvis is the remaining scum not only because LB is obviously not, but also because of statements such as these. The last time I heard someone specifically saying a theory I had was wrong, they turned out to be scum, and from the tone of your writting, I think this is the case again. In fact, that game also was a framing issue... I said I had been framed, and the scum said that it was impossible... I can link to the game upon request, but right now I'll go to my next point.
elvis_knits wrote: How is it possible that Stewie uses the word of God to protect and another player uses the word of God to kill?
I never said I used the word of God to protect.
elvis_knits wrote:I think no-lynch is suspicious because I think it gives the SK a free kill tonight. First you talk about no-lynch, then you talk about Don agreeing not to protect anyone. Do you WANT someone to die?
That's the whole point. We are four, there's only one sk left. If we let the sk kill someone, then there would be three people left. I there are four people and one of them is scum then the odds of lynching scum are 1/4. If there are three people and one of them is scum, the odds of lynching scum are 1/3. 1/3 > 1/4, therefore it is a smart move to vote no lynch.
Don Gaetano wrote: Elvis is a criminal mastermind, if she's scum. Becasue:
2. She's been very active from the day she replaced RabidRodents.

3. She's actively looked for scum, and defended other players when she believed them (namely LB day one, who has to be innocent if Elvis is scum). Something most scum are too afraid to do, since it puts them in the spotlight, and leaves a posting and voting record that other people can point out as suspicious if someone you defended turns out to be scum, or someone you attacked turns out to be innocent.

4. Her posting restrictions are as good as confirmed because RabidRodents had them day one, and I doubt even Raj would make a role that kills by the word of god during the night, and talks about horses and Elizabethtown during the day.

5. Her role is very plausible since there's been townies with only a posting restriction, or minor ability already confirmed/killed (same thing :lol: ). Easy to fake, but still...

2. What does that prove? Lurker = scum is a fallacy, but active player = not scum is and even greater fallacy. Scum are active too because people happen to believe the first fallacy.

3. Something scum are too afraid to do? Scum know that most people are town (there are very few exeptions to this, and this game is evidently not one of them). Defending a person yields a high chance of defending someone innocent, which in turn yields a great reward. I've seen it done (although in this case, no specific examples come to mind) and it works pretty well.

4. His post restriction is not confirmed, because it's so obvious that he could easely see what the player he replaced was trying to do and follow up on it. Furthermore, she might not kill by the word of god, but surely he can make it seem as if he killed by the word of god, as a framer.

5. I think that by now we should know better than to judge a person's posibility of being scum on how plausible their roles are. LB's role is unplausible, but apparently it is true, since he would have otherwise voted for me, thus ending the game. Unless he's toying with us... but I doubt it very much.
Don Gaetano wrote: Stewie on the other hand is very suspicious because:

1. He's been lurking the entire game except under direct fire.

2. He's been very careful not to defend or attack anyone to seriously before the end game, and usually only when other people have already voiced their opinion on the subject, and even then normally only recycling the arguments of others.

3. He's InHim, the last killer kills by the word of god... need I say more.

4. He's claimed to be a doc that either can't protect people, or can only protect people against the word of god. A very weak role, and not very plausible IMHO.

5. There's already a doc in this game, me. How often do you have multiple docs in a 12 person mini?
1. read up.

2. read up again.

3. So? This game is pretty wacky, considering that there's a player posting horses and toumors, and there was a player posting pirates.

4. I did not claim that. I claimed doc, and that I protected Friztler, who died anyways. From that information, I speculated that I was a placebo doc, but a scum who can get through protections or a scum who can roleblock people can be other possible explanations. I just didn't think about them at the time.

5. I'm sure that if I look for a game with two doctors, I can find one. Furthermore, it is not much of a strech, considering LB's role and that it is inarguably true. I have seen games with three sane cops with backups and other stuff like that, and I think that it would be easier to find, if you accept that too, because I know where to find that.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 2:56 pm

Post by Stewie »

Don Gaetano wrote:There's atleast one thing we all should agree with. If Stewie isn't scum Raj must have created the setup precisly to fool us into lynching Stewie. If he had someone kill by the word of god, and not letting it be inHim.

Considering there was 4 scum with a total possiblity of 3 kills each night, that sounds incredibly unbalanced. 4 scum with a total possiblity of 3 kills each night, is almost unbalanced by itself, and since LB's role doesn't make a SK victory impossible that doesn't equal things out at all. Scum could just refrain from attacking LB, like they must have done, if they weren't stupid.
-----

He also took a lot of time before he claimed, letting him think theese things through.
I had prepared a long ass post, and lost it, so I'll just summarize it. Firstly, I don't think raj made a role to screw me over, but a role that could screw
anyone
over by killing in a way that incriminates someone else, in this case me. And perhaps there isn't a framer, but the scum get to choose how to kill and figured inhim would be in the game, so they chose to kill by the word of God. However, I think the framer role is more possible, so I will answer the second paragraph under the assumption that there is a mafia framer: don't you think that two doctors would effectively balance the game? You might argue that I am not fully functional, but there are many ways to explain why my protection didn't work night one.

As for taking too long to claim, the reason I stalled is because of my role. I did not want to claim because I knew this would happen. I figured that the town had much better chances of winning the game if I didn't claim at all. However, after being pressured, I decided that stalling wouldn't make it any better, so I claimed. LB took a lot more time to answer a simple question than I did, and it is apparent that he is not scum.
elvis_knits wrote: How come if Stewie dies I have to be scum? Why can't it be LB, or you, for that matter? I don't think either of you are scum, but why would it be impossible that anyone other than me would kill Stewie?

Also, I take it that nobody else has ever seen a game with a "framer" role, as none of you said you have. Doesn't that sort of prove Stewie is BSing us? I am not even convinced that a "framer" role even exists.
From Don's point of view, it's the only possible scenario. He knows he isn't scum, and he knows that LB isn't scum. Also, I from what I can gather you are #2 in LB's suspicion list, after me. So if I died, you'd get lynched the next day.

As for the lyncher role, there are many games in which one was used. The link to the player denying my claim that there was a lyncher is here. If you check the game, you'll see that the player was in fact a mafia framer. He did not frame me personally, but it is a long story... the cop was paranoid, and he framed other people, making them look innocent, and their deaths confirmed it. Also, here the same player makes a "well, too bad, go town" statement when he was already lynched. Useless now, but I saw it so I just wanted to throw it out there.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:01 pm

Post by Stewie »

Don Gaetano wrote:The remaining killer is a sk, so there can't be a mafia framer.

And the mafia framer in the game you pointed to, just reversed the investigation of cops. A completely different ability.
1. Sk framer... same diff
2. What makes you so sure that the remaining killer is a sk... after all, Chaos was a sk.
3. The point I made by linking to that game was that the last time I made a hypotesis and someone said it was not true, it was, and that person was scum. Also, the mafia framer role exists. It is not much of a strech to say that raj would tweak the role a little... it would still have the same purpose (make the target suspicious) but it would accomplish it by different means.

Given that LB is not scum, I don't think Don is scum, and I am fairly sure that elvis is scum (97%, the other three are 2.5% for Don, and 0.5% in case LB is being mean and just toying with us) I will
vote: elvis

Fritzler wrote:
Don Gaetano wrote:And who would protect Fritzler the first night anyway...?
You
female dog
And of course:
Don Gaetano wrote:
Fritzler wrote:
Don Gaetano wrote:And who would protect Fritzler the first night anyway...?
You
evil woman
:lol:
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:03 am

Post by Stewie »

Ok, this might sound dumb, but I am posting to tell you I can't post today. I have to work, and I have to leave in 20 minutes. I'll post something tomorrow... or perhaps even later tonight, but leaning towards tomorrow.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:54 am

Post by Stewie »

Don Gaetano wrote:
Just because somebody doesn't put on the lynching vote at a certain time doesn't mean they can't be scum.
In the end-game, when scum will win if anyone but them gets killed, it does. Unless scum decides to play with the town instead of winning right away, and I actually think that would just be rude because it wouldn't help the scum to win, and would only drag out the game for no reason.
So, Don, you didn't say what your role's AIM screenname is
I've already posted all my aka's, there's no other identification given in my PM.
Now that you mention it, perhaps scum doesn't know what else could go wrong, and would rather play it safe.

As for an aim name, I wasn't given one. If I wanted to lie about it, I could say it's "inHimshallibe" which is what his profile says, but it wasn't given in my PM.

Anyways, I am fairly sure elvis is scum, but I wouldn't mind going no lynch. I don't think we have anything to lose but time, and I got quite a bit of that.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:23 pm

Post by Stewie »

If there's nothing that proves that I am, then why vote for me?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:10 am

Post by Stewie »

I have to work now... I have some complaints, so I will post them tomorrow, or perhaps sunday.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:36 pm

Post by Stewie »

1. Should have been a themed game. At the end, I would have normally made up a claim, but I couldn't have. I did not know the theme, so I had to say the truth, at least partially.

2. Even if I knew the theme, the posting restriction made it too obvious that I was lying. Also, there doesn't seem to be any room for more roles, do I would have been screwed anyways.

3. This is the thing that pissed me off the most: the day RotN got lynched, the amount of votes required to lynch was posted wrongly, sparing LB's life... I could have put my vote on if I knew it was required in order for me to lynch, but I wanted to distance myself from the bandwagon. Read the game, and I'll think you'll agree that this was the turning point for the town.

4. Why all the posting restrictions? They seemed arbitrary. To top it off, I am a person who likes to say "what the hell" once in a while. Really hard to communitcate when you take away all these words from me.

And inhim, Smartass is a bad word? You are a freaking saint.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Stewie »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:1. i thought it might be a theme, but inhim told me to go ahead with a reg. you didnt need to know anything about the people. just say a name, john or somthing.

2. darq, halo (sara) has a restriction simular to you, you could have used it to your advantage.

4. its the flavor of a raj game. in chat i give a shotclock and a restriction.
1. No, because people who knew the theme would lie. Note how people knew roland was mafia. Also, different game mechanics (shot clock) qualify as themed.
2. It wasn't as obvious. I couldn't have lied about my role.
4. That was more random bitching than a real complaint. :)
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:59 pm

Post by Stewie »

LyingBrian wrote: P.P.S. NEVER again can somebody say NOBODY would have a un-nightkillable TOWNIE!! :P :P
Well, the only balancing factor to your role was the fact that nobody should have believed you. You were supposed to be an easy lynch, and you were, but then I had to claim. And that's the real reason why I waited... didn't wait long enough though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”