Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

You still taking people?

All /in if so, if not put me on a replacement list
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Espeonage wrote:Put two more in title
what he said. that should encaourage peeps to get in game so they and us can both play a game sooner
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 am

Post by PokerFace »

Also fair warning, I am tripping on some cold meds so if I seem doped it is because I am!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

how did you lock and then unlock the game? When modding earlier I couldn't do that. Either Mith fixed the board or I was too doped
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Boy I tell you'all what

Vote:Faraday

for missing my game earlier
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:03 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Mask wrote:
Vote: gandalf

Hi.
Boy I tell you'all what where is mask's pr?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
The Mask wrote:
Vote: gandalf

Hi.
Boy I tell you'all what where is mask's pr?
Boy I tell you'all what

Unvote: faraday Vote: Mask
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

The Mask wrote:
Unvote; Vote: Pokerface

Opportunistic there, aren't you?
Boy I tell you'all what

I ain't no Opportunistic, I just wonder why your posts miss something everyone else seems to have
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

Boy I tell you'all what

mod can we get a list of all those alive in the game or a list of those not voting in the vote count?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:11 am

Post by PokerFace »

Boy I tell you'all what there was a lynch so stop talking!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:24 am

Post by PokerFace »

Faraday wrote:
vote parknourie

my low rider says you're scum ese.
Faraday wrote:mooo mooo mooo
vote parknourie
Boy I tell you'all what

you probably better tell me all what actually?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:25 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
Faraday wrote:
vote parknourie

vote parknourie
Boy I tell you'all what

Boy I tell you'all what

tag fails
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #93 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:29 am

Post by PokerFace »

Faraday wrote:MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
PokerFace wrote:
PokerFace wrote:
Faraday wrote:
vote parknourie

vote parknourie
Boy I tell you'all what

Boy I tell you'all what

tag fails
Boy I tell you'all what

did something change faraday's PR?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 am

Post by PokerFace »

Faraday wrote:
PokerFace wrote: did
something
change faraday's PR?
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Boy I tell you'all what

I thank thats a yes. that would likly confirm faraday and since he seemed to claim an inspect or something simular (use of low rider) an earlier post and given end of yesterday:

Vote: parknourie
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #100 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:
Faraday wrote:
PokerFace wrote: did
something
change faraday's PR?
MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Boy I tell you'all what

I thank thats a yes. that would likly confirm faraday and since he seemed to claim an inspect or something simular (use of low rider) an earlier post and given end of yesterday:

Vote: parknourie
Boy I tell you'all what

actually how likly does a town role give a pr? pending likly hood thats what may clear faraday
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #104 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

gandalf5166 wrote:back in old country, we no have cows. Me think Faraday make it up.
Boy I tell you'all what

why would he make it up?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #110 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

Wait... so I was a cult leader that could win with any faction?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #114 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

PokerFace wrote:Wait... so I was a cult leader that could win with any faction?
Chaotic Neutrality wrote:You are the Cow King. Every night, you may convert someone into a cow who's entire vocabulary consists of "moo" and "moomoo" (except for votes). If you die, all of your cow followers revert to normal, but they are told they will be killed if you die.

You are encouraged to create a racist post restriction for yourself. If doesn't have to be fancy but it can be.

Your QT is here. You may give the QT url to your cows during the day.

You win when half the town is mooing. You will be notified you have won, but the game will not end. In addition, if you die after winning, all the cows die with you.
AWESOME!

I'd like to thanks Faraday, this is very poetic give the of gods and man game since you were cult their and I was scum. The tables have turned

And I would like to thanks gandalf because he and faraday did not kill me

I'd also like thank Ender for not getting scum to kill him so that I could target him.
Does Ender win too sinc ehe was in my cult?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:50 am

Post by PokerFace »

Fun game, wish ender had won too though. what was his role?
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #119 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

can we see paranoo and werewolf's role pm's too?

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”