I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (isolation #200) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

nhammen wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:The Void Collector has the same restriction as other abilities, which for me is that I cannot pass more than 1 ability to the same player each night.
Do the collected abilities have the same restrictions as well?
Yes, the night/dawn I took the Hibernate ability from the void, I was told I would have to pass the Hibernate Ability and Void Collector to different players.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:29 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

LynchMePls wrote:pops isn't making sense with the doublevoter talk. If someone took the doublevote unannounced and used it to quickhammer now, they'd be obv lynched for it tomorrow. Reading to me like one of those "Look how town I am for observing this completely irrelevant but 'town-like' piece of information".
My personal opinion is that he is trying to get clues or just all out get us to publicly say who it was passed to last night, which is a bad idea.
popsofctown wrote:ninja'ed. CKD, could you take a break from effusing emotion and play some mafia? Claiming not to be scum doesn't help us. Saying that only scum would attack you with no other logic besides the fact that it's a mislynch doesn't help us.
What you could do is scumhunt, even if mislynched you can mark people so that the next lynch is more accurate. I don't know why I'm having to go IC mode on page 89 of a large theme, but I need to get more from you.
popsofctown wrote:q21, I wouldn't really worry about getting to the root of DGB's suspicions. You probably won't change her mind, and she's the one player who's not going to have to convince everyone else to agree with her to have your scalp..

Just keep hunting, more scum and less SKs though.
Coaching two in-trouble teammates FTW?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (isolation #202) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:39 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:But hey, the important thing is that the treestump is now our exclusive and reliable source of confirmed innocents, mirite.
Yet you're the guy pushing a DGB lynch, which is probably our last hope to get rid of the stump. Yeah, your motives are totally protown. :roll:

BunnyLover, I addressed that as saying anyone with the Purge Ability should use it on q21 tonight. Scum & TreeStump gone. Are you even reading this thread?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (isolation #203) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:46 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:
popsofctown wrote:It's a hotly debated point atm. Me and diddin think the treestump ability should be removed early so it doesn't stick around longer than we want it to and functionally kill 1-2 townies at LyLo.

My opponents thinks getting possibly one, maybe, maaaybe two confirmed innocents off the ability is worth that risk.
If only someone had warned us. early on
And if we nail two scum (CKD by Lynch and q21 by Purge) and lose the treestump and Confirm two townies (me and Implosion) was it not worth it? Esp since the way we caught CKD was by telling him to pass it to TMH, and he didn't...

Pops, can I have your current Top 4 suspects for bad guys/SK?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2299 (isolation #204) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:58 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:ROFLLL IAI accuses someone of rolefishing. loll
And because you have really annoyed me, I think I'll go full on attack.

Please elaborate on the above accusation. This should be fun.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (isolation #205) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

WrathChild wrote:So above I count (not counting virus) 15 abilities. Now going back to Day 2, we had 12 people with claimed no roles Day 1 for a grand total of 27, but only 25 slots. I'm going back to find where the descrepency is.
The Void Collector came into play later (N1/DawnD2) and the Purge ability is fairly questionable if it is a real ability that gets passed along...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (isolation #206) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

nhammen wrote:
Saint wrote:N3 we had an Ability Cop, which just returns how many abilities someone had. It's... kind of useless actually, I didn't know what to do with it. We confirmed that q21 had 0 abilities N3.[/i][/color]
q21 is CONFIRMED TOWN. Unless Saint is scum. I asked the mod, and the Mafia Kill counts as an ability in the ability count. If you target scum, they will have at least 1 ability. Anybody with 0 is confirmed town.
Saint and BunnyLover, can you verify this with the mod as well?

If all 3 have the same story, it is much more believable than just 1 player asking the mod.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (isolation #207) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:55 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

WrathChild wrote:So apparently I'm confused how the void collector works. My impression was the the person with the VC ability fishes a role out of the void and passes it to someone else AND passes the VC ability to a different person. I was under the impression that the ability pulled from the void would have to abide by the same passing restrictions as the VC ability. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I was told to pass the Void Collector and Hibernate ability to different players.

Not sure if you are implying this, but it is not an immediate effect (pull out the Hibernate ability and pass it right away). I got to use the Hibernate ability for N2 after choosing it N1/dawnD2. Then I sent it and the Void Collector to different players at the end of N2.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (isolation #208) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:01 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

WrathChild wrote:Questions until I finish this tomorrow:
#1: Anything else in the void we should know about?
#2: See my last post about Void collector
#3: Should the person with Hibernate step forward and confirm their towniness?
#4: Implossion's N2 results

and a new question:
#5 Can we please get take a look at the uber-suspicious Purge ability. Didn't DGB claim it cycled? So... should the person who held it before and after him be safe to come forward?
#1 SC said the dayvig was his only choice D3, so unless someone forwarded something along to Nero Cain N3, there shouldn't be. Nobody mentioned it, so I assumed there wasn't (this can be verified by the player with the Void Collector D4 on D5)
#2 Answered in my Prior Post
#3 Absolutely not. This only helps scum N4 to zone on an easier target.

#5 Nobody claimed to Purge Nero Cain N3. So either scum had it, or it doesn't cycle. We do the same routine N4 on whoever is purged. If nobody still confirms, we can (with almost absolute certainty) know that DGB has some permanent Purge Ability.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #209) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:23 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

q21 wrote:However I can't vote so pushing either one feels like I'm wasting my time. Making a newer point about someone feels like actually doing something even though I can't vote based on it.
Very scummy. I spoke tons D3 when I had the treestump. Unfortunately scum only care about driving mislynches, and using their vote to help them along the way.

More on your N4 death later.
Saint wrote:
WrathChild wrote:#5 Can we please get take a look at the uber-suspicious Purge ability. Didn't DGB claim it cycled? So... should the person who held it before and after him be safe to come forward?
You're, like, six pages behind the times here. But you pretty much hit on why Goofball IS the best lynch Today.
There's no reason for her to hit q21 when she can hit, say, someone who's suspicious of her and just keep not getting lynched.
If you read my plan, there is a reason:

1) q21 is scummy and has the treestump. The Purge Ability is the one chance to take them both out at the same time. DGB is off limits today.
2) DGB should be tracked. If they come back doing anything other than targeting q21, auto lynch from the group D5

If we are down 4 scum to start D5, DGB may still be the best lynch D5. That is a decision for then. But for now, DGB is off limits.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (isolation #210) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:03 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Saint wrote:
Are you done ignoring the results of me and Bunnylover asking the mod about the Monitor ability and the associated conclusions?
I am not ignoring anything. I made the request to you and BL as soon as I read nhammen's post, and after I did I noticed you already posted.

As far as associated conclusions, I think that analysis tells me about as much as my tracking of BunnyLover last night. Meaning:

1) If BunnyLover is scum, he did not send the kill orders N3.
2) If q21 is scum, he did not send the kill orders in that night (N2?).

I still personally think q21 is scum. I saw a distinct link between him and TMH D1 regarding leaving Diddin alone for a day. Maybe he knew that he was seen as suspicious and maybe they have a very town looking player send in the kill orders. As you saw, I still think Bunnylover is suspicous despite nothing coming back on the tracking ability last night (ranked BL #5 on my last scum list). Pretty much for the same reason, with likely 4 living scum those nights, the players in question may not have sent the orders in.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2350 (isolation #211) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:14 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

For Pops.
I Am Innocent wrote:
The Eruci wrote:
I sincerely apologize for this, but it has been brought to my attention that there was a mod error in DrippingGoofball's final Day / Night Two Ability Message. DrippingGoofball has received a corrected Ability Message for that Night.
Interesting...

I still think Saint/Furc was closest that DGball is an SK/Hero. I am okay leaving him for one day, but would like to suggest the following strategy:

Purge ability (whoever that may be :shifty: ) is used on q21

q21 probably does not have any abilities based on the fact I gave everyone a heads up I was sending him the treestump N3.

q21, should be roleblocked then.

DGball, should be tracked. If he gets tracked with anyone other than q21, everyone needs to lynch him D5.

With that, I feel comfortable with:

Vote: CuriousKarmaDog

My Top Suspects, pretty much in order:
CKD
q21
Pops/DGBall (tied)
BunnyLover
Saint

Have town reads on everyone else.
Key phrases:

"Purge ability (whoever that may be :shifty: ) is used on q21"
"DGball, should be tracked. If he gets tracked with anyone other than q21,
everyone needs to lynch him D5
."
"
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (isolation #212) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:You're advocating that we waste the track on a player we already know is not town, in hopes that that player will violate their own wincon and kill q21. I'm not a fan, at all.
How do you know he is not town? What do you think about the 3 players who have been purged? Why would a second scum team choose those targets over obv town?
popsofctown wrote:How come no one ITT wants to talk about whether DGB could have a scumteam? If some sort of setup design principle renders it unlikely, then I'd want hear about it rather than be ignored. If DGB's team has 4 players we're in mylo. If it has 3 players, it will take very strong consensus to take the team down.
Last two sentences are Appeal to Fear.

First two sentences, I'll answer.

We have 2 Daevori.

We have 2 more players tied very closely to these Daevori:

CKD - Did not pass the TreeStump to TMH though we adamantly asked him to D2 (and he agreed to D2). RC asked him if he really had the TreeStump. RC also pushed for TMH to die D2 (which would have removed the obstacle for CKD to send the treestump to a teammate).

q21 - TMH basically told him to lay off Diddin, saying (in sort of these words) "we're going to need the dayvig D2. We can kill diddin D2" q21 then pushed powerox, and proceeded to vote Diddin beginning of D2.

That is 4 likely scum on one team.

To say that there is another team of 3 or 4 that has been shooting at scummy players is ludicrous.

I say there is a 5th member trying to save those two by pushing other wagons like DGB, SG, BL. Hmmmm, who could that be??? :roll:

Satisfied?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (isolation #213) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:38 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

LynchMePls wrote:Also, fwiw I'm beginning to think what this game needs is less circular arguing. A lynch is probably right at this point.

@IAI: Is there information you think is vital to the town that has not been gathered so far. What are we waiting for?
No I think we should lynch. CKD is stalling with his final analysis hoping his teammate Pops can get a DGB wagon instead. q21, as Saint mentioned, is ready to hop on DBG as well.

DGB is not the kill today.

Pops, I have been consistent, I think we have a scum team of around 5 players, and an SK/Hero which is DGB. DGB has been told if q21 does not get purged, DGB will be lynched tomorrow.

If CKD and q21 come back scum, Pops is most likely scum.

@Pops, you ask me if I am kidding. You said anti-scum factions would kill each other first. Well if that is the case, why is the shotgunning team shooting at MOI, Diddin, and me/Implosion? Your theory seems to only work for one team...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (isolation #214) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:30 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote: @Pops, you ask me if I am kidding. You said anti-scum factions would kill each other first. Well if that is the case, why is the shotgunning team shooting at MOI, Diddin, and me/Implosion? Your theory seems to only work for one team...
MoI was not particularly pro-town, just really active.

Diddin had been publically confirmed not to be a part of the shotgun faction, and wasn't autotown at all. As good of a shotgun target as an Elite standing a meter away with his shields down.

As for shooting you, idk
. The shotgun faction might have thought tunneling and dueling scum is a thing. Or the primary scum faction may be less certain there are two factions, since the purge kill flavor had a rather positive ring to it. Or it'd be the second time someone who was attacking me had died, so perhaps I was the ~real~ kill target there.
How do you know they shot me? I said either me (Doctor Protection) or Implosion (Hibernate Ability)?

Interesting.

Saint/vi, you just went off your rockers.

We have a dead bad guy (TMH) and someone who was told and agreed to send a role to him. They failed to do so. It ("randomly") ended up in what many players consider a very town player.

You admit to being totally wrong this game, say you are going to follow mine and DGB's lead, and now you do a 180. I'm wondering if I have you and Pops mixed up after all...

Saint/vi, your analysis on the previous page shows we are at 11 players currently, I believe it is 12, no?

Saint/vi, you said that DGB was the likely target last night, but yet survived? How could that be if he did not have the Hibernate Ability and PleaseLynchMe said he protected me?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2419 (isolation #215) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Saint wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:1) We told CKD to pass the treestump to TMH.
2) CKD did not pass the treestump to TMH.
3) TMH flipped scum.
4) Scum cannot pass abilities to their buddies.

This sequence of events has no logical explanation but that CKD and TMH are buddies. There are plenty of other reasons why too.
Yes, between the failure to pass to tmh and generally not existing since sometime in Day 2 there's quite a bit of reason to believe that ckd is scum, and only a fragment of Page 4 words to defend him.

Contrast that with Goofball, who has been all but positively identified as scum and (separately) a killing element.

The difference looks like:
*ckd has a snowball's chance in Florida of being Town
*Goofball has a snowball's chance in Hell of being Town
*A Goofball lynch, if SK, would reduce the number of night-killing elements in the game by 1, slowing LyLo even with the Tree Stump still in play. If second scumgroup, it would cast everything that has been done during the Day and the Night so far in a completely different light.
Therefore a Goofball lynch is not only more likely to hit scum, but also more likely to help Town.
Regarding the last line, I respectfully disagree.

DGB has been told to take out q21, and the treestump. Anyone else being purged is an autolynch D5.

We can have CKD, q21, and the treestump gone by the beginning of D5 or we can have DGB. Which sounds better?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (isolation #216) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:59 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Saint/vi, last page you called out a DGB, PleaseLynchMe, and IAI scum team.

DGB passed an ability to PleaseLynchMe. Care to reconsider?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (isolation #217) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:00 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Assuming CKD hops on the competing bandwagon, we have Scum suspects {BL, Pops, Saint, and CKD} on the DGB wagon.

My townie list X nhammen on the other wagon.

Yes I feel good about the CKD flip. nhammen and DGB should seal it...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2509 (isolation #218) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:28 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:And er, yeah, i missed the hibernate. If your point is that I should be the lynch rather than DGB because I'm paying less attention to the thread, though, it's a rather flawed one.
We are not questioning you paying attention, we are questioning a possible scum slip.

Just like D1 when you and CKD did not realize off the bat that Antman was a town (you thought Eruci was referring to the mod). More possible scum slips.

Just like when CKD did not post in any thread for 4 days, and then as soon as this thread opens, "I'm here, oh crap, I missed my chance sending the TreeStump". Coincidence or scum ploy?

DGB, if "the person with the purge ability" shoots anyone but q21 tonight, you will be the lynch tomorrow. End of story. (Profound enough Saint/vi)

Pops can wait.

The fact that CKD should be such an easy lynch today, and even the people fighting it tooth and nail still say he is a good lynch, is very telling to me.

CKD has promised a death analysis how many times, yet is quiet as all get out. He is hoping for a swing of votes.

q21 is also acting like scum that is resigned to the fact they are going to die and not leak out any more information.

If town IAI was on the Lynch or Purge chopping block, I'd be fighting tooth and nail making sure that if I go down, the bad guys are coming with me... :?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2510 (isolation #219) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:41 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown Early D4 wrote:Eh, no, looking back the shotgun is mafia kill flavor. They killed MoI, conf town diddin, and no one last night. Pretty clearly scum motivated.
popsofctown Later D4 wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote: @Pops, you ask me if I am kidding. You said anti-scum factions would kill each other first. Well if that is the case, why is the shotgunning team shooting at MOI, Diddin, and me/Implosion? Your theory seems to only work for one team...
MoI was not particularly pro-town, just really active.

Diddin had been publically confirmed not to be a part of the shotgun faction, and wasn't autotown at all. As good of a shotgun target as an Elite standing a meter away with his shields down.

As for shooting you, idk. The shotgun faction might have thought tunneling and dueling scum is a thing. Or the primary scum faction may be less certain there are two factions, since the purge kill flavor had a rather positive ring to it. Or it'd be the second time someone who was attacking me had died, so perhaps I was the ~real~ kill target there.
Why the change in opinion?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2519 (isolation #220) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I read it a couple of times, I did not see it as a scumslip. Not thrilled with the lurking, but then again, up until he let you rile him up, he seemed like me that today's actions were pretty obvious, which was lynch CKD.

As for 5 above, I respectfully disagree. DGB has a gun to his head, and if he does not follow orders, he dies. I personally think he will follow orders, call me naive. If he doesn't, he shows he is not Eruci and he is autolynched D5. But the fact he has killed 3 scummy or questionable scummy players (in most player's eyes anyway), earns him one more day in my book, especially if it can 1) get rid of the TreeStump if he goes along with the group and 2) confirm his scumminess if he does not go along with the group.

CKD's death could confirm 3 players, if he is telling the truth about having a role today (which makes me wonder, who in the world sent him an ability last night????)

My return question to you, because it banks on q21 being scum which means you wouldn't be scum:

Don't you find it odd that so many people are wanting DGB out now despite the fact they think CKD is scum? It is almost like they want to guarantee 1) that q21 survives the night & 2) the Tree Stump survives the night.

That above is why I will refuse to vote DGB today.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #221) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:34 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Two items I want to address:

StrangerCoug, please move your vote back to CKD. Saint is not going to be lynched today, especially since q21's death if flipping scum would confirm that slot.

DGB, if anyone other than q21 gets purged tonight, you die tomorrow. The treestump must leave this game. Please acknowledge you have read this and understand this to be the case.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (isolation #222) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Responding to Saint/vi

First on the possibility of me dying tonight, with two power roles out there that protect from shotgunning, I will take my chances. And one of those protects from purging, but still I did say I think the tracker should be used on DGB just in case.

With that said, if I did die, my alignment would show Eruci, and with that knowledge, this statement becomes much more meaningful. I defer to Implosion as someone players should listen to. He is someone I think I can trust (and if CKD flips scum I know I can trust), and he has a good head on those shoulders and I also trust his reads for the most part this game.

Your counter question is a great one, but one I am going to refuse until tomorrow. Once again, if I survive, I will promise to answer why early D5. If I don't, well then my flip will show you at least why my intentions were legit on not answering that question D4.

As for the hammer, I have been ready. I think everyone has a good idea of what to do tonight. Unfortunately, I still think we need 3 more votes (assuming the Double Voter is not in effect) now that SC has moved his vote.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2549 (isolation #223) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Bunnylover wrote:If we are lynching CKD, then what are we waiting for?
All we have to do is ask who sent him a power, and we have his claim.
He's obviously given up already x-x.
So does this mean you intend to move your vote?

If so, DGB has also said he was, so feel free to ask for a claim.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2570 (isolation #224) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:57 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

CKD no claim? Were you lying earlier when you said you had a power role?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2576 (isolation #225) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

q21 is the target for purge tonight. I suggest not sending anything protown to him tonight.

Roleblocking may be best used on q21, that way you do not (hopefully) block anything of importance tonight.

Tracking may be best used on DGB.

The ability that PleaseLynchMe passed on should probably use the Doctor or Watcher ability. There was pluses to both. Use it wisely. Esp if CKD's flip confirms some Innocents...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2581 (isolation #226) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:Could you explain to me how you would use tracking info on DGB to ascertain her alignment? If q21 is purged, we've "tracked" her without using any power roles at all.
If someone else is purged
, we've tracked her to that. If she's roleblocked, correct me if I'm wrong, the tracker isn't going to report any targetting at all.
See underlined.

If someone else is purged, and that someone else = the player DGB was tracked with, dead girl walking D5? Capisce? It is to remove any doubt D5 if someone else gets purged and DGB says, "wait, I did not have the Purge ability last night..."

As for the roleblocking, I don't know. I think it's a moot point because the roleblocker should use it on q21, as to (hopefully) not mess any legit abilities up... But for argument sake:

@ Mod, if Player A tries to use an ability (say Doctor Protection) on Player B, but Player C roleblocks Player A, would a tracking ability used by another player on Player A return the Doctor Protection attempt?

@ Mod, if you can follow that logic accurately, you get major extra credit! :P
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2583 (isolation #227) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:CKD no claim? Were you lying earlier when you said you had a power role?
not that it matters now, but I never said I didnt have a power role...quite the opposite.

and I am town.
Okay, I'll play along. What power role was it?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2627 (isolation #228) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:47 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Bunnylover wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:I think, given DGB's still living, that either he is bulletproof SK, or scum tried to hit a confirmed townie and got blocked. Since DGB still lives, I think the number one issue facing the town today is:

DGB - SK or Vig?

@DGB: Would you object to your lynch at this stage in the game?
If the Doctor ability is no longer in play, then the conclusion must be that DGB is Bulletproof. A bulletproof, unpassable, vig? No.
I had the Reuser Ability Last Night. I activated the Doctor/Firewall ability and used it on Implosion.

Plus there was the Hibernate Ability.

Either of these could have been the Night Shotgun target.

Please no one vote until we coordinated the N1 - N4 abilities.

No one say who you passed an ability to last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2628 (isolation #229) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:49 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

StrangerCoug wrote:
popsofctown wrote:I would like to hear everyone's opinion on these new most new and dangerous ideas before I offer any sort of defense, actually.
I'm not inclined to believe anything DrippingGoofball says anymore as she is my SK suspect. As for LynchMePls, I can see his case on you and I'm currently deciding how to go about this. Saint is my only strong read other than her.
I will have to look back at the chart, but I think q21/Saint had a handoff which should confirm Saint.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2629 (isolation #230) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:53 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I had 3 abilities yesterday. NOT SAYING WHO I PASSED THEM TOO.

Void Collector (Nothing to be collected in there).

Reuser Ability (Used it for the Hibernate/Doctor Ability which I protected Implosion with).

Roleblocker - Used on q21.

I am leaning towards a DGB lynch myself. Please no one vote yet until we have this all figured out though...

DGB, time to come clean on your permanent ability.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (isolation #231) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Roles that could determine a lack of scum teammates:

Treestump: Implosion ->
Curiouskarmadog
-> I Am Innocent ->
q21
REMOVED FROM GAME
Neighborizer:
q21
-> Implosion -> popsofctown ->
Curiouskarmadog
REMOVED FROM GAME

Day Vig:
diddin
->
themanhimself
(stole the ability) -> Void
Day Vig Continued: Recovered from Void by StrangerCoug -> WrathChild -> ?

Void Collector: (nobody D1) -> I Am Innocent -> StrangerCoug -> WrathChild -> ?

Hibernate:
quadz08
-> Void
Hibernate Continued: Recovered from Void by I Am Innocent -> Implosion ->
?
-> ?

Neighbor: popsofctown (Virus) -> DrippingGoofball (DoubleVoter) -> LynchMePls (Hibernate/IAI) -> I Am Innocent (Hibernate/Implosion) -> ?

Monitor: Bunnylover -> nhammen -> Saint ->
?
-> ?

Tracker: nhammen -> Implosion -> I Am Innocent (Bunny) -> nhammen (DGB) -> ?

Roleblock: Saint (DBE) ->
q21
-> Implosion (NC) -> I Am Innocent (q21) -> ?

Purge Ability?: ? -> DrippingGoofball -> ? -> DrippingGoofball -> ?

Confirmed non-Daevori

Implosion
I Am Innocent
popsofctown
Saint
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

LynchMePls wrote:
IAI YOU DIDN'T COMMENT ON MASSCLAIM! I THINK WE CAN BREAK THE GAME FROM HERE. DO YOU THINK MASSCLAIM IS A GOOD IDEA!?
What do you want to mass claim? I think I have said I am comfortable divulging all information from D1 - N4 Except who we sent the abilities to last night.

What am I missing?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2650 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

WrathChild wrote:I never had void collector
StrangerCoug, who did you pass the void collector too.

Also @ StrangerCoug, you say you did not recover the dayvig, but it still passed on?

I would like the holder of the Void Collector from D4 to come forward and look at the rules and see if you buy that explanation? From the instruction I got, I had to say to recover the Hibernate Ability, even though it was the only one in the void...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2651 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

WrathChild wrote:Also pops is not confirmed.
CKD died with the Neighbor Ability.

Pops must have passed it to him.

How could he pass it to his teammate?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2656 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

StrangerCoug wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:StrangerCoug, who did you pass the void collector too.
You.
:oops: ^ 1000000
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2657 (isolation #236) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Saint wrote:
Bunnylover wrote:How many people are usually scum in a game this size?
Also, we should have a lot of confirmed townies by now correct?
Six, and yes.
Six + SK or Six Including SK?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2660 (isolation #237) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

My Top 3 now that you and Pops are confirmed non Daevori is

DGB - SK
Bunny
StrangerCoug

I said D4 I did not want to talk about what to do with DGB, mostly because I wanted him to kill q21. Now that he went through with it, I think it is time to dispose of him.

If we vote out DGB and he dies, I think we track and roleblock the two players above.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2680 (isolation #238) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:25 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I too have a fear of some alternate win condition for DGB. If we are wrong, we still get information that should help seal a town victory, no?

As for the mass claim, I am not so sure about that.

I do not want the Reuser Ability claiming, that is one where the Doctor ability could be used randomly on the "confirmed innocents".

I do think if if DGB dies D5, then the hibernate ability should be rotated to a confirmed innocent going forward.

So my suggestion:

The four confirmed innocents state whether they have the hibernate ability or not.

If none do, the person with the reuser ability randomly chooses one of the four players to protect. If one does have the hibernate ability, the person chooses one of the other three players to protect tonight. All randomly, and all quietly (DO NOT COME FORWARD WITH THE REUSER ABILITY, & ESP DO NOT SAY WHO YOU WOULD BE PROTECTING).

We lynch DGB. If he dies, we roleblock BunnyLover (who has claimed 0 abilities today) and Track StrangerCoug

If we lynch DGB and for some strange reasons he survives the lynch (Treestump?), we roleblock DGB and Track BunnyLover (who once again should have no abilities).

The the end of the night, Hibernate ability, and probably (?) reuser ability should be passed to Confirmed Innocent.

Thoughts people?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2686 (isolation #239) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:37 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Bunnylover wrote:@IAI: I'm confused as to why I am going to be roleblocked? I agree that I should be tracked because that would just further push me down the list to who to lynch.
I think the ability cop is still around, so that should be used on me as well, to counter act if scum has the tracker ability and lies to everyone in an act to take down one more townie before their death.
The roleblocker can also do more damage than good if we are not careful. For instance, we want to make sure the roleblocker is not used on someone who has the Tracker or Reuser Ability.

The fact that you already claimed vanilla makes you the obvious choice (assuming DGB is dead, if not he becomes the obvious choice).
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2689 (isolation #240) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:16 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys don't make me cry.

I've done such good work here, I want to see all the scum dead in my lifetime. This is my best performance ever. I want to nail the last scum.
LynchMePls wrote:Please make two lists for me DGB, one where you rank all of the NON-CONFIRMED players from town to scum, and one where you list all the players together from town to scum. When you flip town as you protest you will, I promise you that while I'm alive, your input will be factored into future decisions.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (isolation #241) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:Oh this I can buy. I don't know what your wincon is, but I'm pretty sure you don't have to survive to the end of the game, alone at least, to achieve it. With each passing day, you get more and more energetic as we come close to whatever it is.
It took 109 pages, but I finally agree with you. DGB is close to his win condition, and I think it involves him, as SK, outlasting Daevori (or being responsible for X number of dead Daevori).

DGB is the lynch today. WC, with 1 night kill a night, and 4 confirmed townies, + Roleblocker + Tracker + Ability Counter thingy + Reuser/Doctor ability + Hibernate, we are at an almost 0% chance of losing this game.

What could cause us a loss is some crazy win condition for an obvious SK. If I am wrong, and DGB is harmless, then we still have a great chance to win. If you are wrong WrathChild, it could be game over D5 or N5 with an SK/DGB winning it all.

Does that make sense? Is that a chance you really want to take?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #242) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:10 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I am going to put out an official plan/suggestion for D5/N5, one that I obviously agree with.

I would like the other 9 players to say if they agree with it or not. If not, please explain why so we can see if there is a better way to tweak it.

Regarding the plan, one item a few people expressed concern with is that the scum may not put a kill in, to either trick us or for whatever reason.

Guess what, if we take out the purge ability D5 and the scum refuse to NK ever again at night, then with 4 confirmed townies we lynch until we win.

So the scum not putting in a NK is a GOOD THING for town. So if player X (Not confirmed) does not put in a NK order to make Player Y (Not confirmed), who they know is being tracked look like scum, it doesn't matter.

We lynch Player Y D6, and assuming DGB dies D5 we are now down to 4 confirmed, 4 non-confirmed. We track again, protect again, so forth, increasing our odds of winning.

With that said, I'll put forth the official plan suggestion in my next post.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (isolation #243) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:19 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

IAI Official Plan for D5/N5:

Day 5

1) The four confirmed innocents state whether they have the hibernate ability or not. Nobody else states anything about the hibernate ability.

2) We lynch DGB

Night 5

1) The player with the Reuser Ability activites the Firewall/Doctor ability and protects a random Confirmed Innocent that does not have the Hibernate Ability.

2) The Roleblocker uses their ability on BunnyLover (Vanilla) assuming DGB dies as expected. Any twist in the rules where DGB is still alive after the lynch, she should be roleblocked.

3) The Tracker should be used on Player X***

4) The Monitor Ability should be used on Player Y***

5) The Hibernate Ability is circulated to one of the four confirmed innocents at the end of the night.

6) The Reuser Ability is circulated to one of the four confirmed innocents at the end of the night.

***Player X and Player Y are selected from the Non-Confirmed List of players. We can agree on who this should be after we finalize the plan strategy.[/quote]
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2728 (isolation #244) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:23 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

EBWOP, regarding #4 above, it may also be beneficial not to say who Player Y is, other than it is one of the non-confirmed players who is also not being roleblocked or tracked.

E.G. DGB dies, BL is roleblocked, SC is tracked, the person with the monitor ability uses it on one of the other 3 players, but we do not decide on this day 5 (keeps the scum in the dark a little bit).
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (isolation #245) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:48 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

My suggestion, leave it up to whoever has the role currently on who to send it to.

I would say that common sense says we should not pass any protown roles to someone likely to be lynched the following day. But if DGB flips SK, we likely have 1, possibly 2, daevori left. So the need to eliminate scum pairings is probably not as important as keeping the abilities in the game.

Do you (or anyone else) think otherwise? Benefits I may be overlooking?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2749 (isolation #246) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:54 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

StrangerCoug wrote:
nhammen wrote:Pre-emptive apology for the wall...
I Am Innocent wrote:Also @ StrangerCoug, you say you did not recover the dayvig, but it still passed on?

I would like the holder of the Void Collector from D4 to come forward and look at the rules and see if you buy that explanation? From the instruction I got, I had to say to recover the Hibernate Ability, even though it was the only one in the void...
StrangerCoug wrote:
I Am Innocent wrote:Also @ StrangerCoug, you say you did not recover the dayvig, but it still passed on?
That is correct.
I am going to assume that what is meant here is that you did not CHOOSE to pass it on. But you did pass it on (randomly) because the mod required it (as explained by IAI). If this is not correct, then please explain more thoroughly, but this is what I have been assuming.
You have it right.
1) Were you told by the mod you needed to activate the DayVig from the Void?
2) If so, did you PM the mod saying you activated the DayVig from the Void?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2750 (isolation #247) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:57 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Pops, are you on board with the plan? Anything you want to counter suggest in it?

I do not want to lose interest, that happened in our last game remember Saint/Furc? (Furc, you still playing???). We had such a huge lead, like 10 - 1, and we got down to 3-1 before we won the game, because we went through the motions.

Sounds like we have close to enough on board (6 players) with the plan that we can maybe have everybody say the next phase of it:

1) Who they think should be roleblocked assuming DGB dies D5?
2) Who they think should be tracked assuming DGB dies D5?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2764 (isolation #248) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:About the hibernate ability, what was the benefit of it being claimed today under certain circumstances? I'm a bit confused on that.
If one of the four of us has that ability, than the reuser ability/firewall can be randomly used on 1 of the other 3 players, meaning 2 of the 4 confirmed innocents would be protected N5 from the shotgun ability.

I do not have the Hibernate Ability. Pops/Saint/Implosion, do any of you three have it? Once I get an answer to this, I will vote DGB.

Let's circulate the Roleblocker, Reuser, and Hibernate to one of the confirmed innocents tonight.

Use your brains on who else to circulate the ability.

I still suggest using the RB on DGB if he somehow survives the lynch, BunnyLover if he does not.

I still suggest using the Tracker on StrangerCoug,

The other ability that counts how many abilities a player has at night should be used on {nhammen, PleaseLynchMe, or WrathChild
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2773 (isolation #249) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Well DGB does not have the Hibernate Ability (since she had it the previous night), and I did not sent the Reuser Ability to her. I actually did not send any of my abilities to her, so I feel good about voting her at this time.

vote: DrippingGoofball

Reuser Ability - Please select one of the 4 confirmed players, preferably at random, to protect to tonight with the Firewall Ability.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2793 (isolation #250) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:32 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

WrathChild wrote:I roleblocked LMP last night.
Why? You had a claimed vanilla townie that is probably a top 2 suspect right now?

Here's for hoping LMP did not have the tracker last night! :mad:

Saint wrote:n4 claims or d5 or whatever
The Reuser Ability from the previous day and current day should not come forward. I am even wondering with 3 confirmed townies if we should probably not state where the Hibernate Ability has benn / is either...

As for myself, I did not have any abilities yesterday not named ReUser or Hibernate.

If anyone has the Treestump or Ability Remover (or any other previously removed abilities), please come forward. I assume DGB was lying about that, but we should know for certain.

Saint wrote:1-2 scum left, correct?
So, basically, we can vote with no problems
vote: strangercoug

wasn't on the wagon, isn't confirmed like implosion afaik, and a good lynch afaic.

What do you guys see the "bleeding to death" vs being shotgunned as mattering? Different kill flavor is definitely interesting.
3 confirmed vs 5 unconfirmed. 5 to lynch. I would suggest not putting anyone past L-2 for now.

I would like to see what the Tracker has to say, as well as the player who was tracked.

And yes, the different kill flavor is def interesting, but I assume still the same group... :?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2794 (isolation #251) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:35 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Saint wrote:wasn't on the wagon
Thought I was ><
Please state your abilities from D5.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2815 (isolation #252) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:29 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

implosion wrote:I still think SC is scum. I somehow doubt that a lone remaining scum in 8 remaining players would do something so damn conspicuous. Kind of too scummy to be scum, and in other respects I don't think he's that scummy. It wasn't necessarily intentional, he said in his last post that he was traveling or something. I agree that RBing you was retarded, LMP, but I still think SC is a better lynch.
^This right here^

Bunnylover, good idea. Will the unconfirmed players please vote for themselves until the next vote count is released.

I will try to update the chart later tonight. LMP, no worries on the claiming of your power last night. It is more to make sure that a "confirmed innocent" does not claim that ability (if they did, the scum could narrow it down to who likely has that ability N6 as they would be 1 of 3 not having it...)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2832 (isolation #253) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Roles that could determine a lack of scum teammates:

Treestump: Implosion ->
Curiouskarmadog
-> I Am Innocent ->
q21
REMOVED FROM GAME

Monitor: Bunnylover -> nhammen -> Saint -> LynchMePls ->
popsofctown
REMOVED FROM GAME

Day Vig Recovered from Void by StrangerCoug -> WrathChild -> Saint/LynchMePls -> ?

Void Collector: (nobody D1) -> I Am Innocent -> StrangerCoug -> I Am Innocent -> Implosion -> ?
(DO NOT SAY YET)

Hibernate: Recovered from Void by I Am Innocent -> Implosion -> Saint/LynchMePls -> ?
(DO NOT SAY)

Reinitialize:
popsofctown
(Virus) -> DrippingGoofball (DoubleVoter) -> LynchMePls (Hibernate/IAI) -> I Am Innocent (Hibernate/Implosion) -> LynchMePls (was blocked) -> ?
(DO NOT SAY)

Tracker: nhammen -> Implosion -> I Am Innocent (Bunny) -> nhammen (DGB) -> LynchMePls (was blocked) -> ?

Roleblock: Saint (DBE) ->
q21
-> Implosion (NC) -> I Am Innocent (q21) -> WrathChild (LMP) -> ?

Confirmed non-Daevori

Implosion
I Am Innocent
Saint
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2833 (isolation #254) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Thoughts on the above chart.

I do not think it is necessary to discern which of Saint/LMP had the DayVig and which had the Hibernate ability D5 at this time.

If anyone has an ability that is not on this list (DayVig, Void Collector, Hibernate, Reinitialize, Tracker, Roleblocker}, please come forward at this time.

@Saint/LynchMePls/WC, please state whether you sent your ability to Pops or not.
DO NOT SAY WHO YOU SENT IT TO IF IT WAS NOT POPS!

@ Implosion, please hold off on saying whether or not you sent your ability to Pops or not until the three above have answered their question (or at least the 2 non-confirmed have answered their question).

Potential D6 plan
:

I think we decide on who we want to lynch, and then call for any claims. If that person has an ability that we want left in the game, we move onto suspect number 2 and call for a claim on them.

Once we have the target who we want to lynch, we pick a runner-up and get a call for claims. If they are vanilla or have an ability we do not mind blocking (such as day vig), then we Roleblock them at night. Tracker uses the ability on another non confirmed player.

Hibernate and Reinitializer continue to be moved around the confirmed list, and protection should be used on a confirmed player. I am wondering if we should circulate the void collector to a townie type non-confirmed player, to ensure we do not put all our eggs in one basket. (nhammen and LMP would be the best choices IMO).

Thoughts and suggestions?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (isolation #255) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:20 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

implosion wrote:Hm... I have an idea, one that might make this day substantially smoother and potentially a much better shot at winning. First, we carry out IAI's plan (the part of his post before the ********). Then, I might decide to say my plan depending on what happened, what is claimed, etc.

Also, IAI, reread the void collector ability. There's something of note that I think you might be forgetting. Not sure if it should be made public or not, but it may be of note.
I reread and I see what you are saying. I also note that SC has had the void collector, so scum may already know. For the short term, no need to make it public. Should we change our strategy on who we pass it to though? Keep it with confirmed innocents?

Also, please answer the following two questions Implosion:
1) Was there anything to choose from when you had it?
2) Did you pass it to Pops last night?

Curious to hear your plan. I assume you know when best to bring it up.

WrathChild has moved to the head of the class as player to be lynched/roleblocked with his claimed vanilla status.

I am leaning towards an SC lynch with a WC*** roleblock, barring any new plans/strategies from Implosion/anyone else.

***Call me crazy, but I still believe the guy is town, despite the huge mistake. This coming from someone who never once believed TMH (stealing the dayvig) or CKD (forgot to send the treestump)...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2842 (isolation #256) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:27 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

WrathChild wrote:I am a firm believer that mafia is a game and should never include personal attacks like the ones LMP leveled at me.
QFT.

LMP, please refrain from any more personal attacks. It was either a huge townie blunder or a calculated scum move. As for the latter, I do not see how he could have known you had the Tracker, Reinitializer, and another ability....so not sure how calculated it could have been***

***The only way I could see it being calculated is if we have a LMP/WC scum pair. They compared notes on what abilities they had, and decided to use them in this manner to 1) increase their chances of a kill (RB Doctor), and 2) eliminate the Tracking & Roleblocking on 2 non confirmed innocents, keeping their pool of unknowns bigger.

This is one reason to possibly lynch WC, because in this scenario we have 2 scum left! :eek:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2843 (isolation #257) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:31 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

implosion wrote:Also, I just had a sudden idea about the bleeding blood kill flavor. Could it, perhaps, be some new mechanic that kicks into play once there's only one Daevori left?

I say this because I remember a while ago pops mentioning the possibility that the scum kill was an ability that could be cycled between them, and I thought it would make a lot of sense. Looking at the player list and who died what night, I think it might be possible that:
1) q21's partner had the shotgun and passed it to q21, but it wound up in the void so "bleeding blood" replaced it or;
2) "bleeding blood" is a new flavor that kicks into play once only one Daevori is left, because it's no longer possible to cycle the shotgun;
3) either way, it's possible that bleeding blood is a strongman kill for some form of protection (firewall or hibernate), or for both. It could be some kind of "ace in the hole" when mafia are almost dead.

Not gonna speculate too much about this, but there's a chance that something like this could screw up plans.
Now that my prior post speculated on possibly 2 scum, I will say it is all just speculation, and I agree with #2 and #3 above. Could be a way of even the playing field for scum once they get down to one player, by neutralizing the Hibernate ability. Which is what I believe is happening.

Top 3
SC
BL
WC

If nhammen or LMP are scum and we lose, good going!

With that, I have nothing left to say for now, so I'll turn the attention over to rest of the group!
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2853 (isolation #258) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:13 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

LynchMePls wrote:**Deep breath because continuing this argument is only making me want to rage again**

Can we PLEASE lynch WC. There are great odds that he is scum.

Are we missing any claims? What do we need to work out for a plan. What about:

Doc protects a confirmed.
Tracker tracks SC.
RB blocks Bunny (I'm reasonably sure that Bunny is VT, but if he isn't we could confirm this before we finalize the lynch)
All nonessential abilities (that is non Tracker/Reuser/Hibernate/RB) are cycled to a nonconfirmed to create further links that may prove useful if we have a scum flip and the game continues.

Should we entertain the idea of having the reuser WATCH instead of Doc? Some have proposed that maybe the new kill flavor means the kill is unblockable.
As for your last sentence, that is an interesting idea. I like it not because I think the Doctor ability will not work (I actually think it is the Hibernate ability that is useless now), but that is a confirmed innocent's death worth a scum finding.

The below are 2 scenarios assuming we correctly make the right choice N6 with the reuser ability (we choose the player the scum target):

D6: 3 Confirmed vs 5 non Confirmed (NC lynched, 3 - 4)
N6: Assume Protection occurs
D7: 3 vs 4 to start (After lynch 3 - 3)
N7: C Died (2 - 3)
D8: NC Dies (2 - 2)
N8: C Dies (1 - 2)
D9: LyLO

D6: 3 Confirmed vs 5 non Confirmed (NC lynched, 3 - 4)
N6: Assume Watcher occurs (C dies, 2 -4)
D7: 2 vs 4 to start, Lynch Scum. If last one, Game Over. If not, at least 2 - 3, but possibly bettere with more players now confirmed when compared to recent dead scum.

The last line being the key. We could possibly be autowin depending on how many confirmed we have.

Leaning towards the Watcher over the Doctor. Thoughts from everyone else?

PS -
NonConfirmed should not send an ability to another nonconfirmed that they have previously sent to/received from.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (isolation #259) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

PLM wants to lynch WC
IAI wants to lynch SC (assuming he is vanilla)

Everyone else, please speak up with an official choice.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (isolation #260) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:25 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

I am for the plan, but can we at least get a claim from StrangerCoug first? Doubt he has any abilities (or any useful ones at least), but still, if someone screwed up and sent him something that should be in a confirmed townies hands, I would not want that to leave the game.

StrangerCoug, do you have any abilities currently?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2865 (isolation #261) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:21 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Plan as I understand it:

Lynch SC

Roleblock WC, Track BL (done by Implosion)

Reuser Ability uses the Watcher on Implosion.

All nonconfirmed should
not
send an ability to another nonconfirmed that they have either 1) received an ability from or 2) sent an ability two.

vote StrangerCoug
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (isolation #262) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:22 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

EBWOP two = to. :oops:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2869 (isolation #263) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:48 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Yeah, let's do this. Hopefully this is game over.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2875 (isolation #264) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:10 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

First of all, thanks for the invite and thanks for modding probably the funnest game I have yet played on mafiascum.

Turning point in the game was for sure DGB's kill of RC and then declaring that kill the next day! Why in the world would you do that, it essentially gave away your SK status???

I was happy for my play, mostly my reads in the game (town/scum). RC had me fooled, and SC for a while, but his lurking when town was excited and chattering was his giveaway. At that point though, he was fighting an almost impossible uphill battle.

MOI deserves a ton of credit for setting up that plan, and though he was only in for 1 day, I'd include him in the co-MVP list IMO.

I have not read the qt's yet, but I am interested in the NK's that didn't happen. I suppose they are in there, but N3 were they gunning for me, Implosion, or DGB? And there was another night where nobody died, was it DGB that night?

Just curious.

Thanks all for a great game, it was fun playing with many of you for the first time. And sorry Pops for not believing you the whole game, try not to be so scummy in the future, okay? :P
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2876 (isolation #265) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:03 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Finished reading the Dead QT, and my questions on night targets was answered there. Once again, thanks LMP for protecting me N3!!!

@Diddin, Thanks for the comment: "IAI is a fantastic scumhunter. I have faith in him." FTR, you have played in 2 of my better games. RC & Saint/Furc will be happy to tell you about my lack of fantastic scumhunting abilities from Zachtown in the Mtns... :lol:

Regarding something earlier in the game, when I asked my wife to make that post as soon as D3 started, I also asked her to check to see if I got the Virus ability, and if so to forward it to TMH. She preceded to do this instead:

Send Trace to: themanhimself

[*]This is IAI's wife posting this for him so if I'm not doing this right, I'm sorry and he'll fix it later[*]

I followed that up with a quick PM later saying:

Some crazy woman must have hacked into my account. Please disregard this message, especially since I have every intention on making sure TMH is dead today.

Please confirm that the send Trace is not being sent to TMH...

Thankfully you can't forward abilities during the day....but that still didn't help the mad wife who was not happy with IAI for giving her grief about not following instructions!
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (isolation #266) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Side Note, Congrats MoI on the Scummy. When I saw you on that list, I knew my chances were slim!
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”