Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2799 (isolation #201) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:13 am

Post by WrathChild »

I blocked LMP because:
#1: He was the scummiest of the unconfirmed players to me
#2: I figured any mafia strategies would be focused on a roleblock on Bunny as that was discussed before, which I would have done if LMP was lynched yesterday because of #1.

I guess I tried to out guess scum and shouldn't have.

There is still the possibility of more than 1 scum, so I'm not sure how LMP is now confirmed because I roleblocked him.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #202) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 am

Post by WrathChild »

Ok, I guess I tried to be a bit too clever. I didn't catch where LMP claimed non vanilla yesterday, and I legitimately thought he was scum. I have seen very little protown play from him and a lot of scummy play from him. You can look through my ISO and it will be obvious the issues I had with him. I figured Roleblocking any of the non-confirmed town would provide us with equal benefit, so I did not see my variance from the plan to roleblock Bunny as grievous as certain people are making it out to be at this time. I am not scum and can guarantee that any of the non-confirmed players are still a better lynch. I am now the easy target and would look heavy into those pushing my lynch at this moment. Unfortunately I'm traveling right now and won't have access till later tonight.

Chances are that the remaining scum are bunny and LMP. I will support the lynch of Bunny over LMP for obvious reasons.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2807 (isolation #203) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 am

Post by WrathChild »

Saint wrote:
Saint had an ability N5.

Much as I would like to say Coug is the best lynch Today, WrathChild not being able to follow basic instructions looks really terrible. Plus the LMP block is inconsistent with this and this.

The different kill flavor could be a big problem. However, we can probably still rule out an undiscovered scumteam. There should still be only one scum left. Two is unlikely. It's possible for the remaining scum to be a special kind of Daevori. It's also possible for there to be a connection between Goofball and WrathChild, since WC was so adamantly against her lynch (appeal to emotion is tech). Either way, as long as we lynch scum it should come out in the wash.

The pops kill is curious and implicates LMP... who was Roleblocked last Night. So that's nice.

IAI - We have four confirmed non-Daevori now that LMP is added. The remaining four players are... WrathChild, Bunnylover, StrangerCoug, nhammen. As of right now only two of them are worth lynching.
I now see the error in my play, like I said I am traveling right now and did not read the plan as set in stone. Upon a re-read I see the issue. I am town, but also feel I deserve to be lynched as you can't trust me to make the right play. So if I am the lynch choice today... fine, I'll even hammer myself. Until the deadline, let me help as much as I can.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (isolation #204) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:38 am

Post by WrathChild »

I've been on the road this entire week and I get spotty internet access at night, so when I saw that the end of the night approaching and rushed my decision. So yeah I effed things up but it does not justify some of the things LMP said. I was having a very good experience at this forum until his last outbreak (even with some of the crap I got earlier). Any way like I said, I'd lynch me too, but I'm torn because I know I'm town and not fighting my own lynch would be even worse than what I already did.

RE: New flavor of kill. Has any one considered a poisoner type kill from one of the nights we were missing mafia kills?

VOTE: Wrathchild
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #205) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by WrathChild »

UNVOTE

LMP is clearly trying to set me up here. He is purposely wordsmithing to make my comments contradictory when they were not.

#1: I blocked LMP because I thought he was scummier than Bunny.
#2: With limited access and the end to the night coming soon, I thought any of the non-confirmed players would be equally good targets. But as I was rushed I skimmed over the part about bunny claiming VT, which would have changed my targeting decision, but I repeat when I sent in my target I thought that blocking any of the non-confirmed players would have worked equally well, so I went with my top scum read.
#3: How was I supposed to know LMP had tracker?
#4: I sent my ability to confirmed town and am now vanilla.
#5: I sent nothing to pops. If I were scum and planned on killing pops, don't you think that would have been a good idea?
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2837 (isolation #206) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by WrathChild »

RE: #5: That would void Roleblocker and put it out of the picture for at least another night, for those of you who needed details.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #207) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by WrathChild »

PS I realize I farmed it last night. If you want to lynch me fine. I'm just doing my townly duty trying to fight it and will take no offense to my lynch. Some of the things LMP has said I have taken offense to, everyone else has been relatively civil about this. I am a firm believer that mafia is a game and should never include personal attacks like the ones LMP leveled at me. Where I come from that is a mod-killable offense, but then again we play for fun and I get the picture that a lot of people on this site take it very seriously and that's why it is at such a higher level.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #208) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:02 am

Post by WrathChild »

@LMP: I never back tracked. I said specifically that I thought you were the scummiest and just blocked you because of it. If I were not rushed and did a proper read through before I sent it I would have blocked Bunny. Nothing about that statement is contradictory like you are trying to make it out to be, SO I believe you are scum and are trying to push an easy mislynch.

You are attempting to make me sound like I am contradicting myself when I am not. This is something scum would do. As you may or may not have noticed the others who have voted me are giving the reason that I farmed the plan last night, which I did and I do not deny it. However you are being inflammatory and trying to twist my words to be contradictory when they are not.

I think there are two scum and LMP is one of them.

BRB
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2847 (isolation #209) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:05 am

Post by WrathChild »

Looking back at the passed abilities, if SC is scum I am not. If Bunny is scum nhammen is not and vice versa.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #210) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:32 am

Post by WrathChild »

Thanks LMP. Your enlightenment is invaluable.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2857 (isolation #211) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by WrathChild »

thats interesting considering the speculation of an unstoppable kill.
i want to lynch bunny as it seems to be decided upon that there is 1 scum making lmp confirmed. that last comment kind of sold me on bunnyscum.
Also, can people still look at my #5 comment a bit back. I think that it is a pretty significant defense.

-sent from my phone
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (isolation #212) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by WrathChild »

I'd support implossion's plan because I obviously trusted him enough to send him the RB.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (isolation #213) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:40 am

Post by WrathChild »

Is it ok to put SC at L-1? Are we positive on this plan? I'm fine with it, just want to double check before I vote.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (isolation #214) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by WrathChild »

VOTE: SC
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (isolation #215) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:49 am

Post by WrathChild »

Hey thanks for everything guys. I learned a lot. I think a lot of my mis-reads were based on not knowing the intense meta here. That being said this was a very fun and unique game and I would like to commend the mod for doing an excellent job and letting me get my feet wet in this group. I will certainly sign up for another game soon and I'm sure that certain people will want to avoid that game. Thanks to everyone putting up with my relative inexperience (believe it or not I'm more experienced than most of my peers), but this group is the big leagues and I've learned a lot. Also thanks for not rushing me to the noose after my blunder last night.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”