Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:20 pm

Post by Stewie »

Don Gaetano wrote: I think Chaos and Stewie should roleclaim first. Because scum have a big advantage in claiming last, and I think they are most suspicious today.
I agree with you in that scum have a big advantage in claiming first. Therefore, I would like you to explain
why
you think Chaos and myself are the most suspicious.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:46 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

LB seemed innocent based on how he reacted to what we thought was a lynch.

Elvis also seems pretty innocent judging by her behaviour, and the way she has shard information with the town.

So it's not that you and Chaos are suspicious, it's just that there's two scum left, and right now I feel you two are more likely to be scum than LB and Elvis
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:57 pm

Post by Stewie »

Uh... ok... here's why I think LB is scum:

The "LB's reaction seems innocent" thing is bullshit. No self respecting player would claim "scum" when they think that they are were lynched. They would do exactly what LB did, act as if they were town until the mod posted the lynching scene. There's the posibility that he's telling the truth, but considering that a role which is unkillable at night would be highly overpowered on the side of the town, thus breaking the game. There's just no way a mod would include such a role.

I don't want to claim, or you or elvis to claim, because I strongly believe that LB is scum, and anyone claiming would give him too much information. If you can come up with something more... substantial as to why I am scum or as to why LB is not, then I'll gladly claim, but right now you believe LB is not scum due to a reaction which could have easely been faked, and you believe I'm scum by process of elimination.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:49 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

I didn't say I believe you are scum. I said I believe the chance that you're scum is higher than Elvis and LB.

I partially agree with your comments about LB, but he has already claimed. There's only five people left, the only logical thing for the town to do is to have a mass-claim today. Your reluctance to claim makes you look very scummy in my eyes. I want to hear a claim from you, then I'll claim and then Elvis.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:09 pm

Post by Stewie »

Hm. Ok, although soon you will see another reason why I did not want to claim...

I am inhim. I am a doctor who protects people through the power of prayer... although I am not sure about my power (I personally believe that God or no God, prayers are not going to protect people from death when another human being did the killing. That, and also I protected Fritzler night one and he died anyway). Basically, I'm a placebo doctor (or at least I seem to be), which sucks enough, let alone the paragraph after the next.

My posting restriction was that I could not swear, and if someone else did I had to quote them but change the bad word to an appropiate one... which you could all figure out.

Now, all the reasons as to why I didn't want to claim that I already mentioned stand, but as you may notice, there's a killer which kills by "the word of god." This is not my doing, and I really hope you believe me because it is lynch or die at the moment. I did not want to claim because this fact is incriminating, and could lead the town to a loss today, specially if you use logic such as "well, the rest aren't suspicious, so he must be scum."
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:14 pm

Post by Chaos »

stewie wrote:inhimishallbe claim
Yeah, I'm not buying it. With this many scum/killing roles, I find it really heard to believe that we would have a placebo doctor, who is essentially a vanilla townie...

Oh yeah, and there's that whole "I got my head knocked off by a bible" buisness.

I don't buy it at all...
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:15 pm

Post by Chaos »

What is inhimishallbe's name, btw?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:17 pm

Post by Stewie »

Chaos wrote:
stewie wrote:inhimishallbe claim
Yeah, I'm not buying it. With this many scum/killing roles, I find it really heard to believe that we would have a placebo doctor, who is essentially a vanilla townie...

Oh yeah, and there's that whole "I got my head knocked off by a bible" buisness.

I don't buy it at all...
Told ya. :(

Please try to find realistic reasons as to why I am scum... think it this way too: if I am scum that's a rather retarded claim (claim someone with connection to one of the killers)

Furthermore, perhaps I've been blocked night one, or perhaps the mafia/sk had some way to get through me... I'm not saying that I am a placebo doc, but unfortunately it does seem like the most logical explanation.

Also, what the hell do you mean by getting my head knocked over by a bible?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:19 pm

Post by Stewie »

Sorry, simul post.

inhimishallbe=Aaron
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:20 pm

Post by Chaos »

Stewie wrote:Also, what the hell do you mean by getting my head knocked over by a bible?
I was jokingly refering to our kill methods on ibaesha and halo freak. :/

So were you told inhim's name or not?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:22 pm

Post by Stewie »

Stewie wrote: Also, what the
heck
do you mean by getting my head knocked over by a bible?
poop.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:24 pm

Post by Chaos »

Stewie wrote:Please try to find realistic reasons as to why I am scum... think it this way too: if I am scum that's a rather retarded claim (claim someone with connection to one of the killers)
I understand what you are saying here, but this is WIFOM logic. That is to say, you could be scum, claim your actual role, and then try to defend yourself by saying things like this.

But I agree, I should vote for people based on action, not roles. Much like how raj said at the start... "Don't try to out guess the mod."

I'll let you off for now.
Boy, this is hard. :?
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:30 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

Well I'm Jed AKA Psycho man Estes, AKA the sexy movie man.

I invite one person over to watch horror movies each night, thereby protecting them from night kills. I am not a roleblocker.

I protected Iammars the first night. Then Darquiel, then elvis_knits.

At present I'm almost positive Stewie is scum, but let's hear from Elvis first.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by Chaos »

So is that 2 doc claims? O_O

Hey stew, what were your night choices?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:25 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I am Jaide, aka Jaide225. I like to talk about Elizabethtown, horses, and tumors (and hence my posting restrictions). Also, I am supposed to pretend like I know everything (which I do :mrgreen: ). I have no power. I am not any sort of cop or doc. I win with the town.

Right now, I think Stewie is our scum. There have been two people killed by the word of God in this game. I figured this killer would be inHim, but didn't think anyone would claim inHim. The fact that Stewie claimed inHim is confusing to me, but maybe that's why he did it (WIFOM as Chaos pointed out).

I have been thinking, maybe there is only one scum left. I sort of believe Chaos because Logic/raj was "sporked to death" last night, an action that has not happened before. Makes sense for a vig to have a killing action that we haven't seen thus far. Although, I guess he could just be a mafia member who hadn't done the actual killing any of the previous nights, and so we havn't seen his killing method.

Don, what do you think of Chaos' claim?

Oh and yeah, STEWIE...tell us your night choices, and try to save yourself if you are by some chance, not scum.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:40 am

Post by Stewie »

Fritzler night one, darquiel every night after that exept yesterday, when I protected
Chaos (didn't think darquiel would get attacked... my bad).

You guys aren't attacking my actions, you are attacking my role, so that makes any kind of defense really hard. Please go back, it is possible to find suspicious behaviour from town too... give me something to work with. Until then, my only defense is LB's incredebly high scumminess, and his role which
breaks the game
. If the scum left are in different killing groups (which seems to be the case, assuming a 3 scum group and 1 sk) then they already lost. The best they can do is a tie by lynching/killing everyone else and then being the last two alive.
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:17 am

Post by Chaos »

Stewie wrote:Fritzler night one, darquiel every night after that exept yesterday, when I protected
Chaos (didn't think darquiel would get attacked... my bad).

You guys aren't attacking my actions, you are attacking my role, so that makes any kind of defense really hard. Please go back, it is possible to find suspicious behaviour from town too... give me something to work with. Until then, my only defense is LB's incredebly high scumminess, and his role which
breaks the game
. If the scum left are in different killing groups (which seems to be the case, assuming a 3 scum group and 1 sk) then they already lost. The best they can do is a tie by lynching/killing everyone else and then being the last two alive.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the game is in day, with scum making up half or more of the town, doesn't the scum automatically win?
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:21 pm

Post by Stewie »

Huh? We are five right now, with probably two scum, which is not a scum mayority. Furthermore, these two scum are probably on different scum groups (one scum which was with roth and logi, and the other one is the sk, by him/herself). If LB is telling the truth, then they can't get a mayority at any point during the rest of the game. The best they can do is get rid of the other scum group and the other two people, which would be a tie with the town. If LB's role is true, it would make the town way overpowered, and a sk would be complete crap, since they would not be able to win the game. The best they could do is a tie with the town.

And Chaos, Edmonton, AB? Don't forget to vote NDP. ;)
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:01 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

Chaos could be telling the thruth, but I can't see how the same can be said about Stewie, although I of all people agree with what he's saying about LB.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Stewie is scum, and trying to look innocent by being relatively honest about his role. Elvis, Chaos and LB could all be the other scum. Then again I won't be alive to find out tommorow.

Elvis, who's Jaide225?
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:23 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

ahhhh, How silly we've been. Chaos has admitted to being scum. Notice how logicticus was killed by "The shadow man". A word that's used consistently for one of the killers each night, he's even been called Mr. Shadow Man by his victims. And like I said, always just for one of the kills each night.

I'm now certain that Chaos is scum (The Shadow Man has killed people in different ways each night too), and almost certain that Stewie is Inhim who kills with the word of god.

Vote: Chaos
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:43 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

Alex had a good night Vote Count:

Chaos - 1 (Don Gaetano)

Not voting - 4 (Stewie, elvis_knits, LyingBrian, Chaos)

3 to lynch.

Clock shows: 9:28AM
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Chaos
Chaos
Townie
Chaos
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:57 pm

Post by Chaos »

Don Gaetano wrote:ahhhh, How silly we've been. Chaos has admitted to being scum. Notice how logicticus was killed by "The shadow man". A word that's used consistently for one of the killers each night, he's even been called Mr. Shadow Man by his victims. And like I said, always just for one of the kills each night.

I'm now certain that Chaos is scum (The Shadow Man has killed people in different ways each night too), and almost certain that Stewie is Inhim who kills with the word of god.

Vote: Chaos
Yeah, that is odd. I don't know why I was called Mr. Shadow Man, perhaps it's a case of mistaken identity by logi.

rajrhcpfreak: Can you please clarify to everyone if that Mr. Shadow Man buisness means it's from the same person, or whether it's just random flavor that refers to a killer in general, and shouldn't be accounted for.
Don Gaetano
Don Gaetano
Goon
Don Gaetano
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:03 pm

Post by Don Gaetano »

It clearly refers to one particular killer. The others are called "a figure" or "a man" and similar.

And by the way. You were reffered to as "Mr. Shadow Man" night two, not night three. Thank you for confirming you're scum :twisted:
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:33 pm

Post by Stewie »

I'll wait to see what raj says (or doesn't say) and then I will proceed to give DG a tap in the back, and vote.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:49 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

i wrote what i wrote.

im not saying that it is or isnt.
you can read into the night scene as much as you want, or dont want.
the only thing that is confirmed by the night is that ____ was killed by a ____
everything else is flavor that only inhim, roland, etc. would understand.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0