Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 am

Post by Parama »

unvote, vote: Exe
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Count

Exe - 4 - Auro, Andrius, Chesskid, Parama
Adumbro - 3 - Nacho, Plum, cooldog
Andrius -3- vas, Kat, Exe

Not voting: Adumbro, ender

With 12 alive, 7 will lynch.

Deadline is Sunday, Feb 27, at 7:31 PM EST
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Katsuki »

Unvote, Vote: Exe
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:19 am

Post by Exe »

W.e, you're wasting your time. Andy + Adumbro have been completely scummy whereas the case on me relies mostly on me calling for an alliance based on another game, asking the mod a question, and forgetting to vote. Whatever.
AV wrote:That wasn't what it looked like with the unvote. You had to have pretty strong convictions that Andy was town to remove the pressure from his wagon.
I never "had to have" anything. I unvoted because I wasn't confident and he was starting to read town. I don't see how that's so impossible to understand.
But the fact is, his actions regarding Adumbro coming into the game were FUCKING SCUMMY AS BALLS.
AV wrote:So you quoted how scummy he was, said you really wanted to see him lynched, and then conveniently forgot to vote for him?
Yes. I'm sorry, people forget things sometimes, how is this so hard to believe?
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:27 am

Post by Parama »

I see 3 wagons on people I want to lynch. This is very good.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Parama wrote:I see 3 wagons on people I want to lynch. This is very good.
I'm willing to support all 3, the problem is which one to pick.

@mod, I think you made a mistake in the vote count, I unvoted, and voted: andy

to be sure and avoid any controversy:

unvote, vote:andy
after a wank.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

CooLDoG wrote:
@mod, I think you made a mistake in the vote count, I unvoted, and voted: andy
Cooldog wrote:
runvote, vote: Andy

Actually, you "runvoted". (You are correct and I will fix it)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Vote Count

Exe - 5 - Auro, Andrius, Chesskid, Parama, Kat
Andrius -3- vas, Exe, cooldog
Adumbro - 2 - Nacho, Plum

Not voting: Adumbro, ender

With 12 alive, 7 will lynch.

Deadline is Sunday, Feb 27, at 7:31 PM EST
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

yes, my keyboard sucks, I know.
after a wank.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Kmd4390 wrote:Actually, you "runvoted".[/color]
I lol'd.

I was thinking about how Nacho was gonna hate seeing the Adumbro wagon get overtaken by the Exe wagon. Then I realised that earlier in the game he'd voted for Exe (who he felt was scum) over Plum (who he thought was the CR). Nacho, what changed since earlier, where you went after scum instead of who-you-thought-at-the-time-was the CR?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Getting this off my chest before mafiascum decides it doesn't like my network again and eats another post, then I'll do some responses

Let's take a look at Parama shall we?

Out of his posting history, how many posts with legitimate content has he made? Well, we have one list of reads with reasoning. Beyond that, wagon-hops with absolutely no real reasoning or addittion to the case to back it up?

Beyond that, one liners commentary on theory, not really adding to the game, and then wagon-hops.

Parama is attempting to appear active but is not contributing and is taking any excuse to wagon hop, he has one consistent target that he's voted for outside of the wagon, Chesskid. Given the lack of attention given to try to convince people to actually vote for chesskid and the laughable reason pinned chesskid as scum the wagon doesn't seem legit, something to stave off wagon-hopping objections at best.

Also, it's interesting to note that he didn't hop on Andruis' wagon.

Andruis is still scum for the reasons I said. Parama's a strong possibility for scumbuddy.

Ender is timid scum, but it's doubtful he's scum with Andrius.

Plum's reasoning for dismissing my reasoning makes a bit more sense, doesn't excuse the wagon hop though, but nothing else stands out as scummy or townie. Null leaning a bit scum.

Cooldog is dumbtown.

Chesskid is playing just like Stmoa mafia, I pegged him as dumbtown then, he's dumbtown now.

Nachos is town, too vocal in starting wagons, drawing too much attention.

Exe leans town, the case on him has no real merit and he reads sincere. Noobtown.

Katsuki is wagony and lurkish, but reads a lot like Stmoa, so I'm not sure. Nullish.

The rest as null so far.

So, here's who I wanna kill toDay.

VOTE: Parama

And for the love of god can we get off the exe wagon, he's town guys.
ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Post by ender241 »

I think Exe made a small mistake and that people are rushing a vote, i don't think that consistently voting for a person outside the wagon is a bad thing. I think it is a town move.

Chesskid is always like this as a townie.

Adumbro seems townie as he's voting outside the wagon, town in my book (not a very good one though!).

I dislike how Andrius is playing, he's swaring and having a big argument to try to scare people off voting him i think. VOTE: Andrius
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by AurorusVox »

Adumbro, why is Parama worse than Katsuki or Chess? Have you played with Parama before?

"Andy's still scum, but Parama is probably his buddy." ---> doesn't Andy make more sense for your vote, then?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Exe wrote:
Adumbro wrote:Lemme ask you this, if I was scum why wouldn't I vote? I had the perfect opportunity to do so while cloaking it in the wagon. I certainly gave a lot more reasoning then most people, it would've been easy to justify a vote and push a myslynch, especially when he was already at l-1, and the fact that since it was my first post with content in the game and the strong stance would mean that it would draw attention (even though he was an ostensibly safe target). Voting would've been the safe choice.
Meh, this point is weak because the argument could've been made for the opposite as well. A quick vote without much reasoning could have been damning too if Andy was town, so I really am not convinced that you were particularly risky by not voting.
The fact still remains that you found Andy scummy but didn't actually take a stand on it, which reads as serious distancing. And mad scummy.

I still say Andy should die first, but I'm not going to fight an Adumbro lynch as deadline approaches.
But I HAD reasoning, that's the thing. If I wanted to toss a vote onto the easy wagon and ride it to the end, why didn't I? Why would I want not to?

Andrius wrote:
Adumbro wrote: You got emotional to the point that you were lashing out at your entire wagon, you're flailing.
I'm pretty sure I lashed out against near-EVERYONE, so that's not valid.
Actually, that makes it worse.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
AdumbroDues wrote:Lemme ask you this, if I was scum why wouldn't I vote? I had the perfect opportunity to do so while cloaking it in the wagon. I certainly gave a lot more reasoning then most people, it would've been easy to justify a vote and push a myslynch, especially when he was already at l-1, and the fact that since it was my first post with content in the game and the strong stance would mean that it would draw attention (even though he was an ostensibly safe target). Voting would've been the safe choice.

So why didn't I do it? Cause I hadn't caught up fully and wasn't settled on a target.
We have a term for this in my town. I don't quite remember it that clearly, but it has something to do with wine in front of me.
But, I'll play your scumbag games. Why would you as scum wait as long as possible before deadline to put down a vote? Oh, right. Because we can't question you on it, and because the person can't defend against.
GOOD TRY THOUGH.
Yet you haven't provided a reason why only scum would do it. In context it was pretty obvious that I was still only just getting a handle on the game and there was an easy wagon in front of me.

So don't tell me why scum would have done it, tell me why town WOULDN'T have done it. Keep in mind I literally just reappeared on the site, I've had no posts on mafiascum since well before the role PMs came out until that post (and if the absence was intentionally, did I psychically predict I was gonna be scum in this game?). So why does my explaination not make sense or why is it not something that a townie in my position would do?

Plum wrote:Before I forget: Yes, this is Irate!Andy, or JustPlainTickedOff!Andy. If he thinks he's being wagoned for a stupid reason Day 1, I'm going to go out on a limb and call that null.
AdumbroDeus wrote:*narrows eyes*

Plum, I know you know that this type of reasoning is useful in catching scum, it's basing it on interactions. If it was somebody else that pressured him causing him to remove the vote then he could've been looking for an excuse to remove the vote. But since Andrius did it and he removed the vote with almost no provocation that suggests that he didn't like the attention he was getting from Andrius. But if we have one scum faction and one flips scum, it's unlikely the other will. Giving up when pushed by a scummate builds connections far too easily, I doubt any actual scum would do it, so if Andrius flips town it's a dumbtown maneuver.

Come on, you were much better then this in the invitational, what changed?
Nice appealing to a game where I was scum, man :roll:. Anyway, I disagree as a general theory point. I almost never approve of trying to theorize associations or scumteam connections before any flips have gone down and scrutinize carefully any such premature associations because I find them distracting and useless at best. Besides the fact that yes, you're setting up lynches. You were preparing a place for yourself on the largest wagon without voting it too quickly or without some general sense of approval. But then you stated that if you were wrong, we should definitely be looking to lynch this someone else. That's setting up lynches conditionally, pushing one lynch but setting up a lock-target for when (hypothetically speaking) the first target flips, le gasp, Town - and
that
is scummy. So now I'm curious as to why you find me scummish for what seems to be a theory argument based on a quality of play you last saw
when I was scum
My point was why didn't you question the reasoning then, there was a great deal of it. But fair enough, your scenario is sufficently different and I don't wanna dredge this into a theory point. The interaction makes ender independantly scummy, but I don't find it likely at all that he'd be attempting to placate his scumbuddy with that post, he'd know to cross-vote and potentially bus or he wouldn't have gotten on the wagon at all.

I do find that people deciding to oppose theory points that they used to agree with tend to be scum unless there's some reason for the change (ex. the person can point to discussing it with another player). But your answer is satisfactory, it's a theory point, I think it's too public and good scum would look for townies that look scummy rather then prefering to set up for multiple lynches. Not that they wouldn't use the reasoning, I just don't see it as any more likely for town or scum to do.
Nachomamma8 wrote:
AdumbroDues wrote:Lemme ask you this, if I was scum why wouldn't I vote? I had the perfect opportunity to do so while cloaking it in the wagon. I certainly gave a lot more reasoning then most people, it would've been easy to justify a vote and push a myslynch, especially when he was already at l-1, and the fact that since it was my first post with content in the game and the strong stance would mean that it would draw attention (even though he was an ostensibly safe target). Voting would've been the safe choice.

So why didn't I do it? Cause I hadn't caught up fully and wasn't settled on a target.
We have a term for this in my town. I don't quite remember it that clearly, but it has something to do with wine in front of me.
Good ol' Nacho ninja'd me.

But yeah. Either way you be drawing attention. And in the post in question you make no mention of needing to catch up or being on the verge thereof or anything.

Speaking of. You say that you've been mucking around the prior pages and ISOs and whatnot. So. Notes/thoughts, ASAP. Now. I don't need complete, but I'm seeing a lot of defense from you and little in the way of scumhunting beyond the horribad Andrius-suspicion post and narrowing your eyes at various people who've voted you since. If deadline's four days away, I want to know who you want to vote for and why in the world I should vote him (her?) over you. Kthxbye.
But that's the point really, why is it necessarily something that only scum would do as opposed to something scum and a townie who hasn't fully caught up (and has bad expiriences with impulsive votes when not fully caught up).

As far as drawing attention, yeah, if I was trying to avoid catching attention and not commit, there are a number of ways of being more subtle, I think I'm good enough as scum to do that, so the only reason that I would've made an attention-getting post is if I either wanted to get attention or didn't care if I did.

Parama btw (totally didn't notice your kthanxbye btw, the prior post was in general).

AurorusVox wrote:Adumbro, why is Parama worse than Katsuki or Chess? Have you played with Parama before?

"Andy's still scum, but Parama is probably his buddy." ---> doesn't Andy make more sense for your vote, then?
Chesskid is just dumb and playing almost identically to the game I referenced. I'm convinced he's town and will not vote for him period unless he does something to change this drastically (I did in the game I referenced, it was dumb and I regretted, that game is also the reason I have a policy against voting before I fully catch up btw).

Katsuki honestly has more content and is less wagony, furthermore, he's playing similarly enough against to SitMOA that I'm not sure.

And no, cause I'm a lot more sure Parama is scum then I am that Andy is scum. Assuming Parama's scum given his offhand defense of him ("No, only the ones where people put him to L-1 for no reason <_<" - his 15th post) and that it was the only strong wagon he didn't join, yea, paramascum implies adrius-scum, but parama is scummier.
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by AdumbroDeus »

chesskid3 wrote:Why is the adumbro wagon failing when he hasn't done anything to make it fail?
that long at l-1 without a hammer etc etc
makes his so likely tio be scum
why are we jumping ship?
Because there was no content in the case?

You of all people should know why I wouldn't wanna vote without making sure I'm fully caught up.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

ender wrote:I dislike how Andrius is playing, he's swaring and having a big argument to try to scare people off voting him i think.
Boohoo.
I'm swaring. (I think its "swearing".)
Boo hoo. You going to cry about how I'm fucking swearing? Then replace out if you can't handle it.
I'm not trying to scare people off voting, I'm trying to get people to fucking THINK and that seems to be too tall an order for the people in this game.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Parama »

unvote, vote: Adumbro

This is the most response to your "case" you're getting <3
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

ender241
ender241
Mafia Scum
ender241
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by ender241 »

OMGUS?
Show
Fenchurch: Also ender's logic in vigging me was bad because even if I had self-protected, it wouldn't have lasted through the day. I would have had to make myself dayvig immune for that. But ender got lucky
again.

That's right people! I might be horrible at mafia but i'm a lucky shot.

Taking pre-ins for Smallville (Seasons 1-3) mafia!!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

VAS.
MUCH LOVE TO YOU BUT YOU NEED TO GET IN HERE PLZ WITH YOUR MASSIVE POST.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Parama wrote:

So, could you explain why you think I'm scum then?

Or for that matter why any of these 4 people are scum?

Adumbro
Andy
Exe
chesskid

I find it especially interesting that Andy's on your scumlist and you have never tossed a vote on him even though you've shown a love on wagon-hopping for everybody else and he's had a good strong wagon as well.

So in addittion to that, answer me this, what changed between your 15 and your 19? You were clearly defending him in your 15, why did you drop a HoS there? Why use a HoS when you VOTED EVERY OTHER TIME?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Parama »

ender241 wrote:OMGUS?
He was already on my scumlist, but now he's attacking me so he needs to die first.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Parama »

AdumbroDeus wrote:
Parama wrote:

Adumbro
Andy
Exe
chesskid

I find it especially interesting that Andy's on your scumlist and you have never tossed a vote on him even though you've shown a love on wagon-hopping for everybody else and he's had a good strong wagon as well.

So in addittion to that, answer me this, what changed between your 15 and your 19? You were clearly defending him in your 15, why did you drop a HoS there? Why use a HoS when you VOTED EVERY OTHER TIME?
I could.

But... I'm too lazy to do that. :igmeou:
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

AdumbroDeus
AdumbroDeus
Goon
AdumbroDeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by AdumbroDeus »

Parama wrote:
ender241 wrote:OMGUS?
He was already on my scumlist, but now he's attacking me so he needs to die first.
Defensive much? Why'd you feel the need to post the game?

quote="Parama"]
AdumbroDeus wrote:
Parama wrote:

Adumbro
Andy
Exe
chesskid

I could.

But... I'm too lazy to do that. :igmeou:[/quote]

Only KevinM can pull that off.

Yeah, I like my scumpick, you can die now.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by Parama »

Reposting old stuff:
Parama wrote:
Exe wrote:ANDY. PARAMA, ANDY, EXE ALLIANCE IS GO.

:D

I don't understand the scumandy argument. Sounds like Frenzy Mafia andy to me. Never seen your scum though.
I haven't posted ANYTHING of content, and there's literally no way you could already have me pinned as obvtown, so trying to start an alliance that includes me... you have alterior motives. Like, well, not being lynched.
Parama wrote:AV might as well just be posting "BAAA BAAA BAAA" with his Exe vote
Then he leaves the vote on Exe even after he says the reasons I'm voting Exe for aren't solid, even though he voted Exe because of my reasons.

Ololol.
unvote, vote: AurorusVox

Less sure about Exe than him, but AV is scum.
Parama wrote:
chesskid3 wrote:yeah plum i'm the cult leader
you got me
you go girl
Sarcasm of this type is usually disguised honesty. I now believe you are actually the cult leader. Good job.
unvote, vote: chesskid3
Parama wrote:
Exe wrote:
Fos: AV
Would be a vote but I like the pressure on Andy.
screw you.
unvote, vote: Exe

For clarity: That's a scum's excuse to stay on the biggest wagon.
Haven't even read past this post yet FYI.
Parama wrote:
Exe wrote:Adumbro, claim. I will hammer
regardless of what you claim
Added the italic bit, but that's how your statement reads regardless.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by Parama »

I agree with:
Nachomamma8 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: AdumbroDeus

FOUND HIM GUYS.
AdumbroDeus wrote:I get a flailing scum read a mile wide from this post. ATEs, Implicit appeals to consequences of actions, the works.
BUT IS THERE A VOTE?
NOPE.

GOGO LYNCH.
Especially since this is coming from a town read.
Andrius wrote:Glad to know you're still a useless bag of f*** that still plays games and doesn't bother to read them or actually TRY.
I'm sick of playing with you.
Andrius wrote:WHY THE FUCK NOT.
YOU HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE FUCKING GAME.
YOU ALWAYS FUCKING DO THIS.
NOT READ AND SHEEP WHOEVER.
GOD DO YOU EVEN FUCKING CARE ABOUT PLAYING GAMES OR DO YOU FUCKING /IN LIKE "LOLOLOLOL THIS LOOKS FUN ILL JUST FUCK UP THE GAME FOR EVERYONE BY JOINING".

I DONT BUY YOUR BULLSHIT EITHER.
FUCK.
EXCEPT I KNOW BETTER BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DO THIS AS USELESS TOWN TOO.
Katsuki wrote:It'd work if it wern't for the fact that you're scum.

I don't buy any of this Town-Andy anger.
It really looks like Andy's just trying to discredit Kats here without attacking him as a scumspect... and Kats is another of my town reads.
Kat himself really said it best.
Andrius wrote:I'm not being USELESS.
I'm not being HORMONAL.
I'm IRATE.

And this is bullshit.
I feel that last line is "You got me, but for the wrong reasons, which really makes me pissed" from scum.

That's all you'll get from me~
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”