DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

WrathChild wrote:Why would you monitor Q21? You knew he had an ability and was about to die. Seems convienent to announce results after they were made public.
Didn't we all know that Q21 had the Tree Stump ability?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:21 pm

popsofctown wrote:ITT DGB says "the fact that I stay alive is more important than the town becoming composed of only Eruci".
I am Eruci. I forget who said that they somehow knew that I was. I don't know how they knew. But I am.

I won't deny it, my whole shtick is one giant AtE for more scum blood. It's like I'm addicted to devouring Daevori.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:30 pm

StrangerCoug wrote:A weak vote on the person you don't want confirmed town by your death. How lovely.
Hello scum. If you read the game and wrote your own stuff instead of cannibalizing other people's large posts to inflate your 5 line post, you would know that I unvoted since pops is confirmed town.

I'm willing to demonstrate that the Tree Stump, which is in my possession, has no effect on me as evidenced by a vote - shall I vote you, StrangerCoug?
NotReadingTheGameCoug wrote:If we lynch DGB and for some strange reasons he survives the lynch (Treestump?), we roleblock DGB and Track BunnyLover (who once again should have no abilities).
You sound so eager to see me dead. And so worried that I may survive, that you want me
ROLEBLOCKED
at night?????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahahahahAHAHAHAhahahha not gonna happen - if I'm alive, and you're alive, I will mercilessly purge you.

OK. Since you ask.

VOTE: StrangerCoug

Watch as the vote is counted by our attentive mod. Everyone will know that I am telling the truth and that you are scared, lonely scum.

WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by WrathChild »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
WrathChild wrote:Why would you monitor Q21? You knew he had an ability and was about to die. Seems convienent to announce results after they were made public.
Didn't we all know that Q21 had the Tree Stump ability?
My point exactly
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by WrathChild »

I would support swapping SC and LMP in my ultimate plan.

That would make it:

Lynch SC, Roleblock Bunny, Purge LMP.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:39 pm

WrathChild wrote:Lynch SC, Roleblock Bunny, Purge LMP.
Are we certain of our confirmed townie list? It should be checked and double-checked.

Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by Saint »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
popsofctown wrote:ITT DGB says "the fact that I stay alive is more important than the town becoming composed of only Eruci".
I am Eruci. I forget who said that they somehow knew that I was.
It was you. :?

I disagree with WrathChild's bias against LMP simply because there's a decent chance that LMP stopped the N3 kill.
StrangerCoug is a much better lynch.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by Bunnylover »

WrathChild wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys don't make me cry.

I've done such good work here, I want to see all the scum dead in my lifetime. This is my best performance ever. I want to nail the last scum.
I like the work that DGB has done and I do NOT support her lynch. In fact, she is the biggest threat to the remaining scum.

We have AT LEAST 1 more Daevori, let's not waste the lynch on DGB and lynch mafia instead. If we fail, she'll kill the top suspect. If either of those flip scum, we will have tons more info. If none flip scum, there's bound to be enough new information to confirm the remaining scum. If all trails die, we lynch DGB in case she is the last remaining threat to the town.

Also, I say no on full claims.
NO NO NO NO.
This is just a ploy to where we will get into the situation of either to lynch said unconfirmed townie or lynch DGB. This would be scum dreamland because if DGB is the SK they have the chance to win even after all his/her buddies have fall.
I refuse to allow DGB to live, unless we are lynching you who I am more then confident will flip the last scum based on this.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by WrathChild »

DGB has been nothing but amazing for the town. I say give her another shot tonight.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by WrathChild »

PS, we could always switch Bunny with LMP if people think we can believe the NK was stopped by him.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Bunnylover wrote:
WrathChild wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Guys don't make me cry.

I've done such good work here, I want to see all the scum dead in my lifetime. This is my best performance ever. I want to nail the last scum.
I like the work that DGB has done and I do NOT support her lynch. In fact, she is the biggest threat to the remaining scum.

We have AT LEAST 1 more Daevori, let's not waste the lynch on DGB and lynch mafia instead. If we fail, she'll kill the top suspect. If either of those flip scum, we will have tons more info. If none flip scum, there's bound to be enough new information to confirm the remaining scum. If all trails die, we lynch DGB in case she is the last remaining threat to the town.

Also, I say no on full claims.
NO NO NO NO.
This is just a ploy to where we will get into the situation of either to lynch said unconfirmed townie or lynch DGB. This would be scum dreamland because if DGB is the SK they have the chance to win even after all his/her buddies have fall.
I refuse to allow DGB to live, unless we are lynching you who I am more then confident will flip the last scum based on this.
With 10 alive, we lynch 1 (9), NK (8), Purge (7) and one remaining scum we have nothing to lose by letting DGB live.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Even with 2 remaining scum we are fine.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Even with 2 scum and 1 SK we are fine.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by WrathChild »

WrathChild wrote:
Removed from the Game

Ability Redirector
(
TMH
->
Diddin
->RFG N2)
Doctor
(
DBE
->
Parama
->RFG D2)
Ability Remover
(
CHK
->RFG N1)
Double Voter
(
Powerox
-> RFG D1)
Watcher
(
muh
-> RFG Day 1)
Neighborizer
(
q21
->
implosion
->
Pops
->
CKD
-> RFG D4)
Treestump
(
Implosion
->
Curiouskarmadog
->
I Am Innocent
->
q21
-> RFG N4)

Claimed Abilities not RFG

Day Vig
(
diddin
->
themanhimself
(stole the ability) -> VOID -> StrangerCoug -> WC -> ???)
Void Collector
((nobody D1) ->
I Am Innocent
-> StrangerCoug ->
IAI
-> ???)
Hibernate
(
quadz08
->
MOI
/Void/Collected by
I Am Innocent
->
Implosion
->??? -> ???)
Tracker
(nhammen (CHK) ->
Implosion
(SC)->
I Am Innocent
(Bunny) -> nhammen (DGB) -> ???)
Roleblock
(
Saint
(DBE) ->
q21
->
Implosion
(NC) ->
IAI
(Q21) -> ???)
Purge
(DrippingGoofball)
Ability Cop
(bunny -> nhammen ->
Saint
-> LMP -> ???)
Re-Initialize
(
Pops
-> DGB -> LMP ->
IAI
-> ???)

Slight Update
Dead (if scum) LMP confirms 0
Dead (if scum) SC confirms WC
Dead (if scum) nhammen confirms bunny
Dead (if scum) Bunny confirms nhammen
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:57 pm

Post by WrathChild »

This almost indicates we should not lynch LMP
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:A weak vote on the person you don't want confirmed town by your death. How lovely.
Hello scum. If you read the game and wrote your own stuff instead of cannibalizing other people's large posts to inflate your 5 line post, you would know that I unvoted since pops is confirmed town.
That's good to hear.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm willing to demonstrate that the Tree Stump, which is in my possession, has no effect on me as evidenced by a vote - shall I vote you, StrangerCoug?
Apparently, you can't read either. The tree stump is gone.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
NotReadingTheGameCoug wrote:If we lynch DGB and for some strange reasons he survives the lynch (Treestump?), we roleblock DGB and Track BunnyLover (who once again should have no abilities).
You sound so eager to see me dead. And so worried that I may survive, that you want me
ROLEBLOCKED
at night?????????????
You misquoted here. I Am Innocent suggested that, not me.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Saint »

StrangerCoug wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm willing to demonstrate that the Tree Stump, which is in my possession, has no effect on me as evidenced by a vote - shall I vote you, StrangerCoug?
Apparently, you can't read either. The tree stump is gone.
rofl and a half

How long before we lynch Coug again?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

As much as everyone knows I want that to be never, the answer today is to lynch DGB. She fakeclaimed a role out of the rotation, which shouldn't happen as town, and she doesn't make sense as Daevori. If the SK is gone, we have more time to find the Daevori.

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Also, I think DGB is the only proper lynch at this point. The fewer kills in this game state the better, and there is the incredibly likely chance that she is SK anyways.
Aw man, no, I want to bust my scum-killing record! I want that "best replacement" scummy award under my name!!! It's sooo obv that my wincon is with the town, the data is all there. It's also a matter of scumhunter pride to prefer the NK to the lynch.

I didn't mind all the SK speculation yesterday, I let it run amock... as YOU should know LMP, I had reasons to be
eager to draw the NK
. I didn't mind if the scum went all "
ZOMG DGB is SK!!! We gotta kill her before she exterminates us
!"

But in any event, if we mine the data correctly, we should eliminate the confirmed townies, and round up the couple of scum. We lynch one; if we don't hit scum or win straight away, I purge the other. EVEN IF I were to shoot a townie instead... and I was a SK... we still have enough players to lynch me tomorrow, which you won't anyway because the game will be won. If I were SK... it would be completely impossible for me to win this game. You gotta believe me, I'm not a SK. I see your points, as my role is an outlier, but I'm not.

I'm reminded of Geezer Mafia where I was a BP/vig. I could pick one or the other. When I saw this role, my thought was: "
I can never, ever, ever claim this actual role. The stench of SK is overwhelming.
" It didn't dawn on me that way in this game, because the role is pretty complicated, as is the formatting, and I suck with rules, but when I saw that my role was unique, I realized it was not realistically "claimable."

But all you have to do to convince yourselves is look at my actions. I've done nothing but bulldoze the town and remove abilities that would help them. Except for the Nero Cain purge, I have not taken a single action that was to the detriment of the town. And you guys KNOW I'm Eruci.

And I'm still trying; because I'm town. An SK would have lost right now, and given up.

Like the Daevori have been doing :wink:
DGB has been claiming scum this entire thread.
Aw man, no,
I want to bust my scum-killing record
! I want that "best replacement" scummy award under my name!!! It's sooo obv that my wincon is with the town, the data is all there.
It's also a matter of scumhunter pride to prefer the NK to the lynch
This is about the ninetieth time that DGB has essentially argued, "My behavior is scummy because I'm only halfway playing to my town wincon!" I mean, she's attributing her survivor-style behavior to "pride". I think DGB is more practical than that, and even if I didn't, once her argument becomes that everything she does ok because she's not rationally playing to her wincon, her play is just as likely to be an SK playing to outside goals, a traitor playing to outside goals, a survivor playing to outside goals, whatever.
What's also scummy here is that DGB is claiming to expect a scummy. For.. what? Replacing in, making ONE shot that took any acumen at all, then missing, then purging q21 like any other townie in this game would have known to do. She hasn't scumhunted at all. Where's the scummy coming from? I'm thinking it's coming from whatever third party wincon she has, and she hasn't been paying enough attention to realize how lackluster townDGB's play is, so she's having fun with the double entendres anyway.
I didn't mind all the SK speculation yesterday, I let it run amock... as YOU should know LMP, I had reasons to be
eager to draw the NK
. I didn't mind if the scum went all "
ZOMG DGB is SK!!! We gotta kill her before she exterminates us
!"
This makes zero sense. The only thing scarier than a nightkilling power role with one vote is a nightkilling power role with a vote and several allied votes. If you wanted to draw fire, why would you let us think you're an SK rather than a vig, which would draw the crosshairs even closer to you? Did you even think this out? You never have a story with any coherence, and everyone lets you get by with it.
We lynch one; if we don't hit scum or win straight away, I purge the other.
Apparently hitting scum and winning are mutually exclusive behaviors for DGB's slot.
If I were SK... it would be completely impossible for me to win this game. You gotta believe me, I'm not a SK. I see your points, as my role is an outlier, but I'm not.
Oh this I can buy. I don't know what your wincon is, but I'm pretty sure you don't have to survive to the end of the game, alone at least, to achieve it. With each passing day, you get more and more energetic as we come close to whatever it is.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:Oh this I can buy. I don't know what your wincon is, but I'm pretty sure you don't have to survive to the end of the game, alone at least, to achieve it. With each passing day, you get more and more energetic as we come close to whatever it is.
It took 109 pages, but I finally agree with you. DGB is close to his win condition, and I think it involves him, as SK, outlasting Daevori (or being responsible for X number of dead Daevori).

DGB is the lynch today. WC, with 1 night kill a night, and 4 confirmed townies, + Roleblocker + Tracker + Ability Counter thingy + Reuser/Doctor ability + Hibernate, we are at an almost 0% chance of losing this game.

What could cause us a loss is some crazy win condition for an obvious SK. If I am wrong, and DGB is harmless, then we still have a great chance to win. If you are wrong WrathChild, it could be game over D5 or N5 with an SK/DGB winning it all.

Does that make sense? Is that a chance you really want to take?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
UPDATED SCUMPUTER

Helghast wagon:

RC, pops, Saint, LMP >>> one scum, 33 points each
SCUM found, scum was RC

players that might be distancing:

EtherealCookie & IAI,
TMH

TMH
wagon:

RC, IAI >>> very high likelihood that one of these is scum,
if not both
. 50 points each. >>> ONE SCUM FOUND - RC.

Pwerrox wagon:

q21, NeroCain,
quadz
, pops,
TMH
diddin
, Saint, Bunny, WrathChild >>> 1scums here. 15 points each now as the list has narrowed.

RC & StrangerCoug

NeroCain & CKD

DarlaBE wagon:

LMP, implosion, pops, StrangerCoug, q21 >>> 1 scum at least, 20 points.

WrathChild wagon:

nhammen, Nero Cain, LMP,
diddin
TMH
>>> 1 scums, 33 points each as list has narrowed.

LMP & pops
RC & implosion

IAI & Bunny

quadz08 wagon, 1 scumz, 15 points each:

q21
Nero Cain
popsofctown
themanhimself

Saint
Bunnylover
WrathChild

=============
Nero Cain 15 + 33 + 15 = 63
q21 15 + 20 + 15 = 50
LMP 20 + 33 = 53
pops 15 + 20 + 15 = 50
nhammen 33
Saint 15 + 15 = 30
Bunny 15 + 15 = 30
WC 15 + 15 = 30
StrangerCoug10 (RC distancing bonus) + 20 = 30
implosion 10 (RC distancing bonus) + 20 = 30

===============
The above is if TMH flips scum, and in case I get NK'd.
Scuse me but hardly anyone voted RedCoyote, I nabbed him with vote analysis very soon after I replaced.

The biggest wagons that RedCoyote and Q21 ever got is
ONE VOTE

And you're criticizing my predecessor, but he did purge chkflip, which was an obv vig target.

I can't understand why you're not seeing that I'm town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 pm

I Am Innocent wrote:It took 109 pages, but I finally agree with you. DGB is close to his win condition, and I think it involves him, as SK, outlasting Daevori (or being responsible for X number of dead Daevori).
I'm town, so it's not that relevant, but seriously, that would be the most ridiculous/unfair wincon for a SK ever.

It's like you're forcing yourself to see sinister designs in my rabid scum hunting.

Meanwhile, StrangerCoug is the "scum-giving-up" of the day, he stopped making sense altogether.

And guess what? SC, and whatever partner he may have left, are going to shotgun towny townies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:47 pm

Also, for 2 years I haven't had a Scummy under my name. Not that "Funniest Player" screams SKILLZ but hey. ;-)

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by popsofctown »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
UPDATED SCUMPUTER

Helghast wagon:

RC, pops, Saint, LMP >>> one scum, 33 points each
SCUM found, scum was RC

EtherealCookie & IAI,
TMH

TMH
wagon:

RC, IAI >>> very high likelihood that one of these is scum,
if not both
. 50 points each. >>> ONE SCUM FOUND - RC.

Pwerrox wagon:

q21, NeroCain,
quadz
, pops,
TMH
diddin
, Saint, Bunny, WrathChild >>> 1scums here. 15 points each now as the list has narrowed.

RC & StrangerCoug

NeroCain & CKD

DarlaBE wagon:

LMP, implosion, pops, StrangerCoug, q21 >>> 1 scum at least, 20 points.

WrathChild wagon:

nhammen, Nero Cain, LMP,
diddin
TMH
>>> 1 scums, 33 points each as list has narrowed.

LMP & pops
RC & implosion

IAI & Bunny

quadz08 wagon, 1 scumz, 15 points each:

q21
Nero Cain
popsofctown
themanhimself

Saint
Bunnylover
WrathChild

=============
Nero Cain 15 + 33 + 15 = 63
q21 15 + 20 + 15 = 50
LMP 20 + 33 = 53
pops 15 + 20 + 15 = 50
nhammen 33
Saint 15 + 15 = 30
Bunny 15 + 15 = 30
WC 15 + 15 = 30
StrangerCoug10 (RC distancing bonus) + 20 = 30
implosion 10 (RC distancing bonus) + 20 = 30

===============
The above is if TMH flips scum, and in case I get NK'd.
Scuse me but hardly anyone voted RedCoyote, I nabbed him with vote analysis very soon after I replaced.

The biggest wagons that RedCoyote and Q21 ever got is
ONE VOTE

And you're criticizing my predecessor, but he did purge chkflip, which was an obv vig target.

I can't understand why you're not seeing that I'm town.
Everyone's votes have been stuck on a monorail, that's why q21 didn't get many votes. Day 2 was the last day players were free to vote someone on the basis of conventional scumhunting, day 3 and day 4 were both based on power role behavior, which trumps it. And q21 did a much better job of playing scum in the former part of the game. But either way you're not the one who selected q21 to die, IAI was when he passed q21 the treestump (or whoever passed him the treestump, if I've misremembered that line.)

RC you can have.

Yes, your predecessor did a very very good job of trying to kill all the members of the opposing scumteam. What he didn't do a good job of was conforming to the voting mechanics you imagined later.

If you're really developing different gameplay strategies to try to earn a scummy, you're either missing the point of the scummies, or they are an inane institution I misunderstand and wouldn't care for if I did.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Meanwhile, StrangerCoug is the "scum-giving-up" of the day, he stopped making sense altogether.
I'd go all
tu quoque
on you, but what's coming to mind first is imagining you going "la la la". Wanting you dead ≠ giving up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”