Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vote: AV
You are stealing Vas away from me.
I SAW HIM CALL YOU A SEXY SCUMMER. </3

Some potential notes of the setup:

ALERT, ALERT: SPECULATION IN PROGRESS:

-------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah. From my personal dabbling in the art of a one-man anti-town team in a mini, he's probably not alone right now. There's the Cult Recruiter, and either some form of "Backup Cult Recruiter"/ "Traitor Cultist" or the Cult team simply starts with 2 members to ensure that if we luck out today and lynch the Cult Recruiter the game won't be insta-win for town on D1.

Also, more reasonable probabilities say the Cult may not have a kill. (Or the Recruit/Kill thing.) Recruiting AND killing as one faction in a 12 player game is a bit over-powered.

I'd take us on a ride to TINFOIL STATION but its still early and we have time.

For the win or the loss, may our fight be brave and our hearts be true.

-Andrius Kairys Walker

p.s. Cult Recruiter, recruting me is playing against your win condition because we all know how bad I am as scum. :D Thanks and I REALLY WANNA BE MASONS WITH VAS SOMEONE HOOK US UP PLZ.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vas, I see you posting elsewhere. </3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yes but they were on different teams.
It was:
Cult Recruiter A
N0 A Recruit
Cult Recruiter B
N0 B Recruit

So they were able to recruit and prevent an auto-loss N0, but they were on different teams.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

Questions because Vas isn't posting:
1) Ever been a Mason or Cultist before?
2) Ever played with a Cult Recruiter before?

1) I've been Mason in Harry Potter Mafia, and Quirkytown. Cultist in Blackest Night Mafia (
T_T
) and Comedy of Whims.
2) Played against a BastardCult in the recently over Blackest Night Mafia, and would have owned it if hadn't been recruited N5. Played against two Cults in Succession Mafia, and one in Comedy of Whims, which I joined to win in LyLo.
Vas wrote: THIS HURTS ME MORE THAN IT HURTS YOU. T_T
What she said as well. ;)
Why though? Random votes require some reasoning. You have none.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

lol @ Nacho.
As mod I ALWAYS forget links to the game thread in my Role PMs. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #22 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vas: I don't really have a response, tbh, because I don't see what I've done (so far) to be ScumAndy in your mind.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh Vas, I'm just trying to hide my excitement at the prospect of a potential Vas/Andy/Plum Masonry. (Or Andy/Parama/Exe, but y'know.)
And that's not sarcasm.

Sure. It means that we're looking for more than one cultist right now. So it is alltogether possible that there are 2 of them running around right now.
Conclusions? Its RVS. Actually CATCHING them is something else entirely. I can catch them, and have done so in the past, but its not some D1 magicks that allow me to throw some runes around.

I LIKE voluntary recruition though; would have won us Blackest Night Mafia. (By "us" I mean the town.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #27 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

ALLIANCE IS GO!!

My scumplay is HORRID. Lots of lurking, pushing them easy lynches; I won't bother pushing for people's lynches who are better than me without luck.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #47 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:25 am

Post by Andrius »

CooLDoG, why is being selfconscious of my play inherently scummy?

chesskid you don't suck. :( We've been over this before.

:lol: Exe calls CoolDog out for sheeping when he totally sheeps Parama and I. :P (At least in Frenzy)

Parama, he didn't call you ovtown though; and Alliances aren't made up of all ovtownies. There's reasoning behind the madness.
Though I do agree with his reasoning.

@ AV: <(^.^<)

What was AV like in Gorrad's FFC Mafia, Exe?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:45 am

Post by Andrius »

Alliances are led by the ovtown players, or at least generally thought-of as town. The purpose isn't to establish an ovtown club, as they'll just get killed and destroyed within a couple nights. The purpose is to establish an alliance led by ovtown with both 1) ovtown, 2) town-reads, 3) scummy players who can be controlled to a degree. The purpose of an alliance is to form a voting bloc, and once you're in the bloc you vote with the bloc. This helps because it consolidates the first two groups into a voting bloc (the inherent weakness of the town is disunity, unlike the scumbags who know who each other are). The third group is "controlled" because they will naturally WANT to seem protown and they'll go along with the ovtownies for cred. They may be scum, they may be VIs who need guidance.
Then you sit back and watch how they work. Who blindly follows every whim of the alliance? Who votes with them but still expresses dissatisfaction?

I'll bring up Frenzy Mafia for a second:
Andy wrote:Alliance Members:
Andy - 1
Parama - 1
Exe - 2
WOMC - 2
Shotty - 3
Furcolow - 3
Pom - 2
Volo was a later addition because I read her as scum and I wanted to keep her under watch through the voting bloc. The quickhammer D1 was not sanctioned by the alliance, and she was lynched at the first opportunity. She flipped scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok Nacho, I agree with your reads on Exe and Plum. And chess.
So I take it we lynch Plum first?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #63 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

I wasn't starting an alliance. AV asked about them so I told him my thoughts. Exe is the one wanting alliances.

Oh, yeah, let's just let the Cult Recruiter get killed by the potentially-non-existant mafia. Seriously though, why don't we just lynch her if we think she's C.R.?

Vas, alliances aren't inherentlly bad, especially if recruited masons can't become recruited into the cult afterwards. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:04 am

Post by Andrius »

Mod: Limited Acess until Tuesday
I'm living in someone else's room for the weekend, and its an odd living arragement. Spamtastic posting will resume Tuesday. :/

@ cooldog: I tend to post in high-velocity when I have time.

@ cooldog: You don't seem to know me at all. xD I like being overly "yaaay!! :D" and friendly D1, and I like to joke around. Exe and I have a personal history of me distrusting him despite a scum-read. If I start an alliance it will go something like this: "
ALLIANCE TIME: MEMBERS ARE MITH, FLAY, VRK.
" I do post fluff D1, its now I play. Read Blackest Night Mafia D1; my posts. Same deal, I was ovtown.

@AV: I love joking around. DEAL.
Exe wrote: I think the Andy + Parama + Exe combo is beast mode
<3

I love alliances; its definitely not happening now.

@ Kat: I just came out of BNM where MASONS AND SCUM could get recruited into a Cult. I'm a little wary of cults now, and have good reason to be so.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #78 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Andrius »

What do you mean aware of the setup? All we know is Mason Recruiter and Cult Recruiter.
And yes, I joined for the shot at Masonry AND my streak for catching Cult Recruiters.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #82 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Because I started the alliance last game we were in and he seems to have ceded that right to me again. I can't answer for him. If I do an alliance, it'll be later. Probably not, but maybe later.
MMkay cool. <3 you too AV.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #87 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Plum wrote: Andy: Eh, it was/is of mild concern that you had a relatively large wall early in the game which was speculation without, as far as I could see, any potential for prompting the sort of conflict useful so early in the game or any 'what does this mean for scumhunting today' quality that I could see, and frankly you didn't seem that concerned about the latter even in your follow-up, where I was vaguely thinking you might mention a possible conclusion (like 'we should look for group-scum tells to catch the Cult even Day 1', your speculation being probable).
I gotta' show off my amazing skills for the Head Mason dude. Since I can't suck up to him directly I'm going to just be amazingly ovtown.
More of getting some of my concerns out there so we don't have people going "wtf" later on down the line.

We don't know if they even ARE connected now so unless you plan on forcing massclaim on all of us then there's no way to hunt for c.r. tells right now.

I don't think I'm selfconscious of my play. I'm not usually. Except as scum. I'll sit there for tens of minutes making sure my posts are shiny and townie. <3
Plum wrote: And why don't you vote for me then, if you agree with Nacho's read on me? Why are you happy about the prospect of an Alliance on Page 2 and sure it's definitely not happening by Page 4?
It was sarcasm. I agree with the read, but him not voting you instantly makes me question his methods. Because if I thought you were CR then I'd vote you. I agree with the read but him not following up on it is scummy. CRs don't like stepping on toes; iss a good way to push your lynch and at the same time not shove a wagon to bear down right away.
I was being my jovial self with a "hi exe [inside joke here]" on pg. 2 and then the srs bsns takes over pg 4.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #105 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Andrius »

So it turns out I'm not on LA, so don't worry about it. :D

Oh Parama, can it really be THAT easy?

Ok I'm totally tempted to just write off ender as a bleeding VI, but... :/ FFF
ExE wrote: @Andy: You're really not seeming like the Andy from Frenzy mafia. Can you at least comment on a player other than yourself? Because so far it seems like you're trying pretty damn hard to appear townie.
I do. Plum is high-suspect, I don't like how VV isn't all friendly but he's probably town from other recent meta that I don't care if I bring up or not. Parama is town from meta, you are confusing as fuck again.
ender is a bleeding VI, Katsuki is town and a douche for playing in all these fucking games and totally playing like shit every time.
chesskid is town and I don't see that line as anything more than him being funny. Parama voting like that is town.
Nacho is leaning town. AV is leaning scum. Cooldog is a bleeding VI too but leaning scum.
chesskid wrote: Anyone else notice CoolDog going into panic mode with 1 vote on him?
Yeah, he's scum. That's right.
You should see what happens when you vote him too. :P
Which is a good point. I like this idea rn.
Unvote, Vote: Cooldog
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #106 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Andrius »

And Adumbrodeus should totally post.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #109 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok well then cool more pressure on him is cool regardless.
RAEG
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #112 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Andrius »

I am not posting "nothing", and am responding to things. Thanks for the misrep.
I HAVE read the gamethread and donb't appreciate the fucking sarcasm.
Yeah I didn't care to look to see who was the one voting you, I didn't really care so long as someone was.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #114 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Andrius »

Exe: I totally didn't betray you. D:
It just happens to be pointless to form an alliance right now, especially since the cult recruiter is here throwing everything off. Wtih enough info I can form an alliance somewhere down the line, assuming I make it that far.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #116 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:20 am

Post by Andrius »

I love alliances, don't get me wrong. But alliances D1 in a cult game is ASKING for trouble. (Read: Succession Mafia. Alliance = List of who to recruit for the CR)

Add Plum to that list too plz.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #119 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

ender241 wrote:I reckon an alliance should begin Day 3 to be honest, we will have much more information at that time.
I'll chock this down in the "good ideas" category. :roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #128 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Andrius »

Going to respond to Vas and CD's wall later on. TBH I'm not in the mood for a big post right now.
Later tonight, yes.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #136 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Kmd, I apologize ahead of time if [ area ] and [ hr ] tags aren't allowed. Please feel free to remove them if you wish, and let me know if I can't.

Cooldog wrote:
Andrius wrote:ALLIANCE IS GO!!

My scumplay is HORRID. Lots of lurking, pushing them easy lynches; I won't bother pushing for people's lynches who are better than me without luck.
Andy posting that he wants in on it.
I wasn't, and am not, pro-alliance D1 in a cult game.
Exe and I last (and first) played together in Frenzy Mafia, where we DID alliance on D1, and it was headed by me. I am, by nature, overly friendly and joking around D1, so I had some fun with Exe. Sorry if you're too SRS BSNS to appreciate two friends joking around. Actually, I'm not sorry at all. :P
cooldog wrote:
Andrius wrote:Alliances are led by the ovtown players, or at least generally thought-of as town. The purpose isn't to establish an ovtown club, as they'll just get killed and destroyed within a couple nights. The purpose is to establish an alliance led by ovtown with both 1) ovtown, 2) town-reads, 3) scummy players who can be controlled to a degree. The purpose of an alliance is to form a voting bloc, and once you're in the bloc you vote with the bloc. This helps because it consolidates the first two groups into a voting bloc (the inherent weakness of the town is disunity, unlike the scumbags who know who each other are). The third group is "controlled" because they will naturally WANT to seem protown and they'll go along with the ovtownies for cred. They may be scum, they may be VIs who need guidance.
Then you sit back and watch how they work. Who blindly follows every whim of the alliance? Who votes with them but still expresses dissatisfaction?

I'll bring up Frenzy Mafia for a second:
Andy wrote:Alliance Members:
Andy - 1
Parama - 1
Exe - 2
WOMC - 2
Shotty - 3
Furcolow - 3
Pom - 2
Volo was a later addition because I read her as scum and I wanted to keep her under watch through the voting bloc. The quickhammer D1 was not sanctioned by the alliance, and she was lynched at the first opportunity. She flipped scum.
More andy posting about wanting an alliance.
Thanks for the Misrep, AGAIN. I wasn't "wanting" an alliance, or even SUPPORTING getting one D1. I was telling AV how/why they are USEFUL.

Does anyone have meta on cooldog? Because he's coming across as a dick and I just want to know if he plays like this or what. :?
cooldog wrote:
Andrius wrote:I wasn't starting an alliance. AV asked about them so I told him my thoughts. Exe is the one wanting alliances.

Oh, yeah, let's just let the Cult Recruiter get killed by the potentially-non-existant mafia. Seriously though, why don't we just lynch her if we think she's C.R.?

Vas, alliances aren't inherentlly bad, especially if recruited masons can't become recruited into the cult afterwards. :/
180 baby.
Again, I'm not supporting an alliance. I said I wasn't starting an alliance, and that Exe was wanting one.
Then I said that they aren't inherently bad, which does not mean "hi im andy and im starting an alliance who wants in?"
Misrep AGAIN.

VAS.
To be honest, BrosudeVa, I'm not as good at reading you as you are reading me. :/ BUT. In MOCO I totally read you gut-scum from your play there, and I get the same feeling here. Except here you came in going "GRRR ANDY" and there you were like "YAAAY ANDY... OH WAIT YOU THINK IM SCUM T_T" and then got serious. I feel like yourplaystyle is evolving and you're more goal-focused now. Meh. And you're not cautious at all, and not just pushing opportune wagons (besides mine, sadly).

Page One.
Katsuki does as she does. Leaning town, but I still hate her playstyle, which she self-admits to as "sheeping and lurking".

Somewhat let down by chesskid's play so far, but I'm hoping for good things from him.

I agree with Parama that Exe's question asking about whether or not there is a "normal" mafia faction is suspect. But that means he's probably
1) normal mafia
2) c.r. or another big-wig asking, but he totally could have PM'd kmd instead. So leaning normal mafia.

Vas' vote on me sucks. No offense, but you totally just claimed me playing to my scummeta on Page 1, after two posts. What, I'm scum for voting AV in RVS? I'm still confused as to how that happened.
I was really the night I got my role PM, and hoped that the game started early so I could go in all WAR CRY OF DEATH GRAAAAAAAAHH but it didn't open until later.
Vas wrote: The feel I'm getting is 'Hey guys! I'm so excited for this game because I AM SO GOING TO FOOL YOU ALL WITH MAH STRATEGZING AND OBVTOWNIENESS. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY LOSING AS MUCH AS I ENJOY WINNING.'
Soooooooooooo I'm scum for posting strategy and setup tinfoilies in my first post?
I admit, I totally had confirmation bias in MOCO. I totally WANTED you to be scum. Sorry about that. :P /may we not speak of it again

I agree with Nacho that Plum's post is oddly worded. 1) No RVS vote (yes you should all have one in your first post. Vas didn't either. HRM)

PAGE 2.
Exe posted the ALLIANCE IS GO.
I did NOT say I was starting an alliance, or even wanted one. I said "ALLIANCE IS GO .gif" out of friendship since I love starting D1 on a high note and stuff. :D

Again, chesskid isn't living up to my expectations. Not too happy with his contributions so far.

I completely agree with Parama's reasoning for his Exe vote in #37.

PAGE 3.
Oh Nacho. You know I'd recruit you if I were a Head. <3
Nacho wrote: Parama is pretty obvtown for figuring the same optimum strategy as I did.
Andy might as well be obvtown. He can't keep this act up forever if he's scum.
Agree with both of these. It isn't an act, this is me attempting to play near my best (Frenzy, BNM).

Nacho's reasons for voting Exe are also spot-on.
At this point I'd be happy with an Exe vote, minus he's not Undesireable #1.

SCUM, not CR: Exe

I still find it odd how you call Plum CR and then NOT vote her.
cooldog wrote: @andrius, Its scummy because you are seemingly over thinking your posts. Try to make sure everything sounds right. Just my gut read.
Glad you're voting me because I "seemingly" do scummy things, when (those of us who are here in reality) know that I'm not.

Vas, I'm NOT STARTING AN ALLIANCE. Goddamn you guys are thick. FFFF

ender's #64 is spot-on. More content please.

PAGE 4
Kat still hasn't answered my Q from #78. Lurk more please. :roll:
cooldog wrote: Don't buy it. I play to win, not to have fun. You have fun when you win. So lets win and then have fun. And I don't find jokes in mafia games funny.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. Seriously, its a game, we should totally be able to joke around in the first couple pages and not get whipped by the anti-fun nazis.

Again, didn't follow through with a Plum vote because Nacho's logic was unsound, and I am still wondering what's up with that.
cooldog wrote: Andy is at l-2, I would like to put him to l-1 and see what he says.
Because I'll drastically change how I play at L-1? Or are you just waiting for a claim?

Exe is ovmafia now because he's now calling for under-the-radar players like ender. While not calling out chesskid for the same thing.
Exe/chesskid, perhaps?
Yes, I'm serious.

PAGE 5
Though chesskid's 102 is goodposting.

Caught up to top of this post.

Though, I agree with Parama's reasons to vote Exe in #131. But he'S MAFIA, NOT CR.
PARAMA GET IN GEAR PLEASE.
Plum wrote: The second line would be fair enough. The first line doesn't entirely reassure me regarding the fact that the post looked like it was intended to make you look Town as opposed to help Town and possibly incidentally appear Town.
So you gonna' recruit me or not? :P

Plum, did you even read BNM after you died?? (probably not, but). I outlined CR tells, and I don't want to post them here right now for fear of telling him/her how to NOT play. I KNOW WE ARE HUNTING THE CR. YOU DONT HAVE TO REMIND ME. Of course there are tells. I've already ruled out a couple players for that category already.
Plum wrote: Funny, because you saying you agree with the read but not voting me because you're unsure of Nacho's methods (dude, his analysis was right there; if you honestly thought there was any value in the arguments why not go back, look at my post, and see if it was scummy by your own standard or not???) is doing much the same thing, not-stepping-on-toes-but-possibly-setting-up-for-suspecting/lynching me-wise.
It was scummy.
But Nacho's not voting you was also scummy.
You may be mafia, but he may be the CR. And then voting you is the lesser evil.
Don't give me crap over that; I'm hunting the CR here and its NOT easy work.

SERIOUSLY.
GUYS.
GET IN GEAR.
NACHO POST PLEASE.
PROD/REPLACE ADUMBRODEUS.
CHESSKID YOU NEDE TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING USEFUL AND NOT FEEL SORRY FOR YOURSELF BECAUSE THAT IS BULLSHIT.
ENDER YOU NEED TO GET ACTIVE.
SAME WITH KATSUKI THOUGH YOU'RE ALREADY A FAILURE IN MY BOOK.
THIS IS FUCKING ANNOYING.
And cooldog and vas are like "oooooooooohhhhh mannn these moonbeams are good andy looks like scum from 2 posts".

I'm legitimately pissed at like half the players here, but whatever. I won't replace out just because of a couple morons.

-Andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #139 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

No I want a prod/replace of ADUMBRODEUS. Not AV.
Plum wrote: NACHO POST PLEASE.
PROD/REPLACE ADUMBRODEUS.
Was that scummy, Plum, or is that all you had to fucking say about everything?

THEN SHAPE UP AND PLAY AMAZINGLY AND MAYBE THE MASON RECRUITER WILL RECRUIT YOU.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #141 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

FFFFF HANG ON.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #142 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

ANDY wrote: I outlined CR tells, and I don't want to post them here right now for fear of telling him/her how to NOT play.
YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON NACHO.
BECAUSE I WONT DO THIS JUST TO AMUSE YOU.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #144 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sorry for ANGER AT PLUM.
Just very angry with this game in general. :igmeou:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #146 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Andy wrote:I outlined CR tells, and I don't want to post them here right now for fear of telling him/her how to NOT play.
MY GOD ANDY YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THIS
WHO KNOWS. MAYBE THIS ENDER GUY IS CR AND NEEDS SOME HELP. HE FITS THE BILL PRETTY WELL IMO.

But yeah. Sorry for insulting your intelligence, Mr.Nacho_CR. :roll: [/sar]
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #148 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

Katsuki wrote:Hi guys.

I don't plan on actually doing anything and will sheep whoever I want.

Is that cool?
FTFY

Seriously, Kat, you could at least TRY in ONE GAME you're actually in.
IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #150 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho wrote: The South Park picture should have been your first hint.
:lol:
A bit let down there's nothing for me directly. :P

But, that aside, DO you have anything for me?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #152 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Did my words go straight over your head, chess?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #154 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah.
You're letting me down, is all. Meh.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #155 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

Its just that I KNOW you can play amazingly, but you aren't and it befuddles me.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #157 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho wrote:I thought you weren't voting Plum at this point because you weren't happy that I called Plum CR and then didn't vote her?
If the net result was Plum is still scum and Nacho has a better chance of being town than scum, then why no Plum vote?
You're correct.
If Plum still scum I'd vote her. But I get CR-vibes from you so I'm holding off in that respect; no offense but if you are then you're trying to divert to someone else; and your unwillingness to vote her is odd.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #159 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

Because I'm not sure. Vibes. And I was hoping you'd explain why you didn't vote CR_Plum.
Though I feel most confident right now in voting a scumbag, of whatever color.
Unvote, Vote: Exe

CR is nice, but the supposed normal mafia is 2nd best.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #171 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Andrius »

cooldog wrote: @andy, let me get this straight: when you posted "ALLIANCE IS GO" in response to exe posting about you being in an alliance with him, you really meant, lets have a good game guys, and lets have a lot of fun. I read words, not crap run-around. You were for the alliance when exe posted about it, and now you defy that you ever wanted one. Also to your point about l-1, it isn't necessary, you have already started to play differently. You have flip-flopped and lied about your original intentions. confirm vote: andy
lets have a good game guys, and lets have a lot of fun.
Yes. Hence the South Park picture. :P
You were for the alliance when exe posted about it, and now you defy that you ever wanted one.
I was not. Declaring an alliance before any strong reads AT ALL is asinine, and I have never supported an alliance. You must have a stick up your ass because you're clearly not seeing the light-hearted fun atmosphere I tried to create on PAGE FUCKING ONE.
BUT NO. YOU'RE A FUCKING PRICK AND ITS PISSING ME OFF.
I LIKE EXE.
I ENJOY PLAYING WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS A CHALLENGE FOR ME.
Cooldog, if youre trying to be like Fate and mercilessly tunnel its not working. You're failing because you have nothing to go on besides my light-heartedness in the beginning of the game which you are abusing. Thanks dude.

OH AND YEAH CONFIRM THAT VOTE. YOU CONFIRM THAT VOTE PAGES LATER MMHMM.
Why DID you confirm your vote anyway?
Because you finally have "reasoning" for your shit case on me?
Cool beans.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #173 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Andrius »

Well YOU went from being all "yaaaay andy/parama alliance" to " what is "fun"".
Not cool Exe.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #174 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Andrius »

That wasn't my first non-random vote.
I voted Cooldog on Page 5.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #176 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Andrius »

GOOD DEAL. THIS FUCKING GAME.
FUCK YOU KATSUKI.
FUCK YOU FOR NOT EVEN TRYING.
EVER.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #177 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Andrius »

Unofficial Votecount

Andrius - 5 - vas, cooldog, exe, auro, katsuki
Exe - 2 - parama, Andrius
Cooldog - 1 - ender
Auro - 1 - plum
parama - 1 chesskid
VasudeVa - 1 - Nachomamma8

Not voting: Adumbro

With 12 alive, 7 will lynch.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #184 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:40 am

Post by Andrius »

NACHO I FUCKING EXPLAINED ALREADY. PARAMA HAS REASONS TO VOTE EXE AND THEY ARE VALID. I AGREE, AND RAISE EXE A VOTE ON HIM.
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I NOT MADE CLEAR.
WHAT THE FUCK.

EVIDNEITIALLY I GOT THE WHOLE FUCKING VI CREW VOTING ME NOW. HOORAYFUCKINGRAY. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.
ILL FUCKING CLAIM IF THREATENED WITH A HAMMER BUT ALL THE FUCKING VIS ON ME MEAN NOTHING.
THERE WILL BE HARSH WORDS AND BLOODSHED AND BLACKLISTS WHEN THIS IS SAID AND DONE.

CHESSKID ISN'T TRYING.
KATSUKI ISN'T DOING ANYTHING
ENDER IS FLYING UNDER THE RADAR BURNING MASON LODGES AS HE GOES
COOLDOG IS TUNNELING OVER ME BEING NICE AND "OH PPL CANT BE NICE IN MAFIA B/C IM A PRICK"

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT.

I WILL CLAIM WHEN I HAVE SOMEONE WILLING TO HAMMER ME.
BUT THE VI-SQUAD DOES NOT MOVE ME.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF THIS GAME
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #187 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:56 am

Post by Andrius »

Exe. Definitely scum.
Nacho is likely CR, potentially buddy with Exe. Weak connection though.
One of AV/Vas. Leaning Vas. But I need to reread AV.

Ender is a fuckhead VI.
Plum is lurkylurk like scum and not even doing anything helpful besides SO ANDY I SEE U LIEK SPECULATION, and OH HEY ANDY NACHO JUST POSTED OHMYBAD.

This is fucking ridiculous.

predit: NO IT WASNT FUCKING HELPING ENDER GODDAMN AND READ THE FUCKING GAME.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #200 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho wrote:I was acting why it took you so long to vote nonrandomly.
Nacho, I voted CoolDog page 5. You might have missed that.
Exe wrote: Alright, the Andy-Rage can stop now.
You can't quell the rage THAT easy. I'm still pissed off at most of the players here who aren't even trying.
Adumbro wrote: I get a flailing scum read a mile wide from this post. ATEs, Implicit appeals to consequences of actions, the works.
If you know me, I'm clearly NOT flailing. I'm irate. There's a difference. Flailing is reaching for anyone within grasp to kill, I'm recognizing that most of the lurkers and like are town.
But they piss me off ESPECIALLY KATSUKI WHO NEVER SHAPES UP.
adumbro wrote: Especially considering that the "I suck as scum and would do this, this and this" is really wierd prior to any signifigant pressure and just comes off as overly defensive.
I HATE scum, and don't want to NOT be town. I'm uber-happy with my alignment here. In BNM I was PISSED when I was recruited from town into cult, and the CR (if he knows me) will know better than to recruit me.

Everyone after Nacho totally found any excuse to vote Adumbro.
We still have scum_Exe right in front of us.
And the VI_Squad to deal with.
adumbro wrote: Heh? I just entered the game I haven't even finished reading it over. But based on what I've seen so far Andrius is the lynch I wanna push for today. We didn't even have a current votecount at the time regardless.
But you quoted my most recent post, so did you actually read the thread and then hide it to avoid posting right now or are you just reading the post on the page you join in?
adumbro wrote: But since Andrius did it and he removed the vote with almost no provocation that suggests that he didn't like the attention he was getting from Andrius.
I take it you mean "since ender did it".

No I know Nacho better, and this could still be scum-nacho.
Nacho wrote: BUT IF YOU CAN MAKE ASSOCIATION TELLS YOU CAN PUT DOWN A VOTE.
I agree with this.

And I know that deadline is in a couple days, and I'm willing to claim early (like R/F) to let you all shift onto another wagon without being in uber-panic mode at deadline.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #212 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 am

Post by Andrius »

Parama wrote: No, only the ones where people put him to L-1 for no reason <_<
QFFT
Adumbro wrote: You got emotional to the point that you were lashing out at your entire wagon, you're flailing.
I'm pretty sure I lashed out against near-EVERYONE, so that's not valid.
adumbro wrote:While that may be true, I don't like you
Sorry to hear that.
adumbro wrote: If you wanna check my history I haven't made a post on the site for quite a while prior to this one, the only reason I'm here was rote chance cause I remembered I'm on the list to mod for open and I wondered why I didn't get an an email from don'tpanic@mafiascum which indicates I got a PM. Then I see I have three PMs, a role PM, a prod, and a list mod PM. I asked farside to push my open game back and started working on the thread.

My reading strategy has been to catch up on the current page and do a combination of plowing through the prior pages and doing searches on people that catch my eye.
Dude all I wanted to know was how you're tackling reading the game.

chess you're seriously pissing me off and turning into gandalf. If you aren't going to contribute you might as well replace out.
adumbro wrote: If Adumbro flips scum, this is seriously bad. You're defending him here, especially when you end up agreeing with Nacho's arguments later in the same post? Seriously, why can't you pick a real side?
Hey Exe. I still find him scummy, but everyone who voted is just as bad for the vote. I'm down to lynch adumbro. Not a problem. But I'm saying how everyone else voting after Nacho did so horridly.
I'm picking a side. Adumbro leans scum and I will vote him when the time comes.
Exe wrote: A wagon just formed on another player, and you're still eager to claim? The only people this eager to claim are scum with a fake-claim set up.
I'm not "eager to claim". I'm willing to claim if you guys want to lynch me at deadline. I don't WANT to claim but in the interest of not fucking the town I'll claim if need be.

-Andy

Thread needs moar AV and Vas. And Plum. Katsuki can go to hell.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #216 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

WHAT QUESTION, KAT.
NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU DONT FUCKING POST.
Nacho wrote:ANDY: WE CAN LYNCH VV, ADD, OR PLUM. CHOOSE.
WE'RE NOT WASTING WHAT'S PROBABLY MY ONLY DAY OF BEING TOWN ON SOME BULLSHIT OBVSCUM LYNCH.
Adumbro. I have a feeling Vas will come around eventually.
Unvote, Vote: Adumbrodeus
Nacho wrote:OR YOU COULD BE A GOOD TOWNIE AND VOTE ADD.
IS THIS MUCH TO ASK?
I did. :D
FAIL_Kat wrote:I was under the impression that the setup was scum recruiter vs mason recruiter.

Am I wrong?
I'll entertain this for old times' sake, when you actually played the game.
Yes. Look at the title of the
fucking
game.
CULT V. MASONS.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #223 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Katsuki, Exe brought it up.
And don't rule anything out...
At least there won't be a bastard cult in this game. ;)

Kat's fishing for whatever she can get.
Desperate girl.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #226 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

chesskid, he's not going to say yes.
Where the fuck are you going with this?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #230 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

WHOA!!! PEOPLE AREN'T CLAIMING SCUM!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWw

Not amused.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #235 (isolation #50) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Andrius »

OMFGchesskid
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #237 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho is it too late to consider a chesskid lynch?
I like the adumbro-hanging-from-a-gibbet idea but chess needs death too.
And Kat.
And ender.
But hopefully it'll spark some sort of fervor in the other lurking VIs.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #248 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

Katsuki wrote:I'm not going to read the thread so if you want me to do anything you're going to have to pull my teeth.

It doesn't matter what happens, I'm lurking and doing nothing helpful.

I'll do whatever Parama wants, regardless of his alignment potentially changing.
Glad to know, Kat.
Glad to know not to expect anything from you.

/Fixed the quote
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #250 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

Glad to know you're still a useless bag of f*** that still plays games and doesn't bother to read them or actually TRY.
I'm sick of playing with you.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #252 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

WHY THE FUCK NOT.
YOU HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE FUCKING GAME.
YOU ALWAYS FUCKING DO THIS.
NOT READ AND SHEEP WHOEVER.
GOD DO YOU EVEN FUCKING CARE ABOUT PLAYING GAMES OR DO YOU FUCKING /IN LIKE "LOLOLOLOL THIS LOOKS FUN ILL JUST FUCK UP THE GAME FOR EVERYONE BY JOINING".

I DONT BUY YOUR BULLSHIT EITHER.
FUCK.
EXCEPT I KNOW BETTER BECAUSE I KNOW YOU DO THIS AS USELESS TOWN TOO.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #256 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm not being USELESS.
I'm not being HORMONAL.
I'm IRATE.

And this is bullshit.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #262 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:40 am

Post by Andrius »

cooldog wrote: this is actually one of his better games.
WTF
Tell me then, what has he done that's been remotely useful this game? Besides voting which is probably voting whoever is most convenient.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #267 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:53 am

Post by Andrius »

AurorusVox wrote:
Exe wrote:I somehow forgot to switch my vote back to Andy.
You unvoted Andy and in the very next post said you wanted him to be lynched today. That isn't "somehow forgetting to revote", that's being caught out in a contradiction and making up an excuse for it.
Seriously, Exe, that was full of fail.
Exe-wagon is fine by me.
Unvote, Vote: Exe
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #270 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:01 am

Post by Andrius »

Get angry. Right. Because you're nearly as pissed as me? I don't think so.
NOT EVEN CLOSE.
Exe wrote:Seriously, I said Andy was starting to lean town amid his rage.
Exe wrote:I somehow forgot to switch my vote back to Andy.

Unvote. Vote: Andy
Seriously. What's it going to be? Am I town or aren't I?

Exe, I voted you because you're scum. And adumbro magically disappeared (convenient, eh?) so you'll do in his stead.
We're NOT No-Lynching today, and you or him will be strung up.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #290 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Andrius »

ender wrote:I dislike how Andrius is playing, he's swaring and having a big argument to try to scare people off voting him i think.
Boohoo.
I'm swaring. (I think its "swearing".)
Boo hoo. You going to cry about how I'm fucking swearing? Then replace out if you can't handle it.
I'm not trying to scare people off voting, I'm trying to get people to fucking THINK and that seems to be too tall an order for the people in this game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #293 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

VAS.
MUCH LOVE TO YOU BUT YOU NEED TO GET IN HERE PLZ WITH YOUR MASSIVE POST.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #301 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

Parama wrote: It really looks like Andy's just trying to discredit Kats here without attacking him as a scumspect
I haet Katsuki's playstyle.
She reads town, but that doesn't mean I can't berate her for being a jackass.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #307 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Andrius »

CooLDoG wrote:@kat, yes we do have a nice town group going, I love that you ave to anounce it to the world, so the cult know who to recruit.
Again, she's clearly not paying any attention whatsoever.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #309 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:03 am

Post by Andrius »

Parama played like this in Frenzy too and was town.
I'm taking this with a grain of salt, because it IS how CR works, but he's consistent, so. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #311 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Andrius »

I know. Granted.
But what can we do with players like him, chess, Kat, ender?
VAS IS M.I.A. WTF VAS
BRO
U STOOD ME UP.
</3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #329 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hey guys. I'm totally not feeling the mafia fervor like I used to, and my activity levels are suffering across the board. I'm just fed up with alot of different games and people so I'm not as into the game as I used to be.

Unvote, Vote: Adumbrodeus
More likely CR than Exe.
VAS </3
ender and chess need posting now.
I don't have much to say right now that hasn't been said. My willpower for mafia is at a low, and I'll claim if necessary but will vote ADD/Exe, with ADD over Exe for sure.

-Andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #332 (isolation #66) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

ender241 wrote:That was funny kmd :) you made me lol, i feel like this was modded by a 5star Moderator. Congratz :)
*sigh*
:igmeou:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #339 (isolation #67) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yo hey KMD I'm pretty sure Kat voted Adumbro, not me. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #356 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Andrius »

Last minute WIFOM is prevalant in games now.
And deadline isn't for a couple more hours, as Parama said.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #365 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

Parama
nachomamma8
Plum
Exe

List of my top scumreads, right here. Drop Exe first.

So looking at: Parama, Nacho, Plum.

Also, I'm going to look into chesskid's play in a game, since he flipped Cult Recruiter and all. ;)

I'll try to be less abrasive and insulting. It just SUCKS when you get into a game you love and with players you love and then its just spoiled by a fourth of the town lurking and stuff. Remember Succession Mafia? I was the only townie who wasn't lurking hardcore. And they wonder why they lost.

Will have to reread/ISO for more insight into these suspects. Going to drop a
Vote: Exe
until the reread.

-Andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #366 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by Andrius »

Top three in the list are likely Cult Recruiters.
Forgot that piece.

-Andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #369 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

Not a bad idea, but I highly doubt the CR is amongst the lurkers.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #389 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Andrius »

cooldog wrote: Assuming your scum list is in order, which I think it is.
Sorry to disappoint, but its NOT in order. I'll read and list them in order later.

Ok cool I will.

No, I jump on the wagon because I think he's scum. Not over-riding amazing feeling, but I read him as scummier than neutral and at deadline it was a good lynch. (The other option being me, and some of us know that's a horrid idea). Basically, I didn't want to tie myself down to one candidate at deadline, so I said I'd vote Exe if need be, as he also reads scum. Probably not CR though. :/

Dear god is what I said when chesskid votes like shit.
Right cooldog, don't expect reasons from chess.

My complaint is that people are lurking.
That's not a LOL LOOK HES CULT tell.

I'm not taking the "safe route". I'm hunting the CR. If we shoot some of these "mystery mafioso" in the meantime then that's dandy; much better than townies. I voted you because youre a scumspect, but the CR is out there and he needs death.

When I flip town, you'll eat crow.

Though honestly, cooldog/parama is an interesting notion. :igmeou:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #392 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Andrius »

You vote without reasoning.
Which is why its shit. Its random and completely unwarranted.

Though I admit, parama/cooldog has a nice appeal to it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #394 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:29 am

Post by Andrius »

Yet its one of the most important things.
You can read scum on someone, but you can't lynch them without the case.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #432 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by Andrius »

LOL.
Who the hell would kill Katsuki? :lol:
We have a retarded mafia out there.

Hey Vas, how about a ender-lurker lynch?

Plum ALWAYS flips scum though. SHe can't be scum here! Seriously, another game where we're star-crossed lovers? Don't think so.
Vas, can you give a bit bigger of a case plz?

BUT YEAH. EXE = CR? LOLOLOL

<3
Andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #438 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:07 am

Post by Andrius »

I don't see how that's scummy. :roll:
I mean, I totally read her and ender as town because of their horrific lurking.

I've already defended my actions, so if you're going to vote then vote.
But all I ask is a decent window in which I can claim.

Methinks this hasn't been too much to ask for?
And now the cult recruiter is dead.
Seems that quicklynching exe without a claim was for the better.
Only this time, i ask for the time to claim, because you won't want to miss out on this.
Now, we're in a good spot- let's not lose the massive lead we've earned.

Parama, I love your new and improved reasoning for voting me. We agree that you were probably Culted N1 by Exe. Or are mafia. But your change in play from D1 to D2 is undeniable.

SCUMMIER THAN THOU:
Parama
Plum

TOWNIER THAN THOU:
Andrius
Nachomamma8
ender###
VasudeVa
chesskid3
cooldog

Vote: Parama

Plum is lurkylurky and she's like this as scum. Much like SpyreX, you'll get goody-goody feelings if they're town. Its not hard to look at other recent Plum-scum flips and wonder if its just how she plays scum or it ifs busy-times at the Fruit Estate.

Regardless, the TOWNIER THAN THOU is in descending order. Not to say I read cooldog as scum. I don't, but his tunneling me constantly doesn't give off good vibes. I wonder if he'll choke on the breadcrumbs.

-Andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #440 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:32 am

Post by Andrius »

Except this is Andy. :roll:
And I crumbed like I don't usually crumb.
In the hopes ppl would see it for once. lol
Though I must say, my best work was (again) in my first post.
But it won't make much sense now since the cult got NEUTERED.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #445 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

Why does cooldog need to die before Plum? :?
Yeah, definitely 2man of some sort. /agrees

Except you're totally scum, Parama.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #448 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Post by Andrius »

One thing I got from Plum's post is chess probably wasn't recruited.

Honestly, Plum, I played the "if I were Exe" game and I got Parama or you. Not sure how you fit in, sadly. :/ Just a thought.

More Parama votes please.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #450 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho, please don't pull the RC and try to WIFOM us to death as town. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #453 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok.
So, who would you have lynched today, O Great Nacho?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #456 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

Plum over Parama? :?
New title?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #458 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

ender241 wrote:What is the case on Andy? I've reread from page 15 and the only thing i could find was supporting him being town!
That's the point, ender. I
am
town. Now look for them scumbags. With connections to Exe.
ender, what do you think of Parama? Plum?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #461 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

You're assuming there IS a mafia.
Parama is likely scum, and is the lynch I'm dead-set on today unless someone (Vas?) convinces me otherwise.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #464 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

:?
I figured that, actually. :roll:
It could have been a vig shot.

/this is me WANTING there to be no mafia, for us to lynch parama and win the game already. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #466 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

Still.
Its not like he was the bastion of towniness.
There have been worse vig shots, believe you me. :roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #478 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Andrius »

Ok, I agree. The AV kill, if Vig, WAS one of the worst shots ever.

Votes on Parama are coolio. Keep em' coming!

Parama, wooooooowwww.
Totally called it.
JUST KIDDING.
He's probably mafia attempting to stay alive via claiming cult.
And the last cultist can't do anything about it.

REGARDLESS. Parama should be lynched.
Now.

Votes please.

And, if there IS a mafia, they probably can't be recruited for obvious reasons. (Breaking up the already-weak 2man mafia team.)

SO. Parama, for some brownie points, tell us some stuff about your cult. When were you recruited, did you guys have a QT? When did you get access to the QT? Do you have DayTalk?

And guys, whenever someone willingly claims scum, its done to
1) keep themselves alive
2) never done honestly
3) done if utmost defeat.

Parama is a threat. He's like Saruman; defeated, he still has the power of his voice.

-Andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #479 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Andrius »

FOR THE TL;DR CROWD:

PARAMA CLAIMED SCUM.
VOTE HIM PLEASE.

SORRY PARAMA. </3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #480 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:16 am

Post by Andrius »

FURTHERMORE: claiming scum as cult would totally be playing against *current* wincon. (I mean, there's the whole deal with being able to get recruited, but if the whole town played like that the game is void.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #495 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

How the hell do you NOT know your cult leader?
AGAIN: When were you recruited?
Did you have a QT?

True. Cultists and Masons could be able to be double-recruited.

Parama, let's say this.
You're mafia.
You claim cult now to save your ass. Tonight, you are targeted for masonize. Your mafia shoots, hoping to hit a mason. If you do, great. Then you claim Mason, and one of the TRUE masons will have to claim to get you lynched. Then the other mafioso has a guaranteed mason-kill the next night (barring town docs/RBs), and drawing further connections between the dead mason
and the Head Mason.

AKA,
THIS PLAN IS FAIL.
By letting Parama live we're WIFOMing the Masons to their possible deaths; even if they don't kill a mason tonight then Parama can either:
a) claim Mason and out a mason (1:1)
b) say it failed and question why.

Basically, since this "cult" is neutered without the leader, he's using it as a crutch for himself as mafia.

I'll claim "I am a Moron" if it allows me to lynch you today, Parama. I'm convinced you're mafia, but a cult flip would be fine too.

How is "trying to win as town" and it being your "current wincon" the same if you're cult? HRM?!?
Did you not get a wincon change upon cult-ment?

NACHO. DO YOU NOT SEE THE LOGIC? PARAMA IS BONED. HE IS WALKED DEAD AS CULT OR MAFIA. BY CLAIMING RECRUITABLE HE IS DELAYING HIS DEATH. HE WILL TRY TO STAY ALIVE BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.
Read:
1) Yosarian2 in Succession Mafia, claimed Scum after I pulled a Guilty on him
2) xvart in Succession Mafia, claimed Scum after I pulled a Guilty on him
3) xvart in Blackest Night Mafia, claimed scum when Spy/Kdub pulled a Guilty on him

THEY WILL DO ANYTHING TO STAY ALIVE. Even if it means claiming scum.

IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SAY SO.
PARAMA, PLEASE ANSWER THE BOLDED QUESTIONS.

-Andy
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #497 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

I was just making sure, hold your horses. :roll:
I misread the cult recruiter PM, and thought he was the one with the QT link, not the mason.
Sorry about that.

Yeah, except the masons are all now solidified in their alignment with your fail-boss dead. And I'm worried about a Backup Cult Recruiter or something, because the game breaking D1 with a CR lynch would be OFF. (Yeah, you can't setup design solely based on the best/worst cases, buuut it would be a lame game if the CR was lynched D1 and the Masons boned whoever remained as anti-town factions.)

Parama, your scumteam-read is stupid. Yeah, Cooldog, you're sooooo goooood at bussssing me for the entire game. :roll: Mmhmm. Good strategy there: me be obv lynch-bait and he buss me the ENTIRE GAME. Good one there.
NOT.

Seriously. Lynch this POWERFUL WIZARD. I may be a moron, but Parama claimed scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #498 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh, yeah, good. Refuse to read my posts.
Because that's a real pro-town thing to do. :roll:
Seriously, what kind of mason recruiter would get you when he can grab from ANY of the other players, possibly catching MORE scum? Hm?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #500 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

I gathered that much, actually. :roll:
If you're cult or not is irrelevant, you're totally the lynch for today. I don't want you sitting around and possibly being some backup or scumbag waiting to hit the masons.

Parama, what do you think of Plum? /only other wagon

/prods Plum with Grond
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #502 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

I'm saying that the competing wagon from your POV, since you're "town" in your mind, is Plum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #504 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Parama wrote:she
could
be mafia
:roll:
Could she be town? What else can she be, Parama?
Seriously, this isn't hard.
Townreads, scumreads. Hooray.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #506 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:05 pm

Post by Andrius »

Apparently Vas doesn't (read her as town).
ender should post more.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #508 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by Andrius »

Plum wrote:It would be nice to believe Parama and all, but the sample Cult Recruiter PM is in fact maddeningly vague and doesn't specify much of anything - the possibility of recruits not being perma-scum and/or not knowing the identity of the recruiter is there, but the possibility of some form of backup Recruiter system is there too. And I'm kinda uninterested in playing into the WIFOM here when we can lynch someone who's definitely not on the list of people we need to keep around and whatever scum follow follow.
MMHMM.
OH YEAH.
Parama gets lynched.
ender, chess, Nacho, your votes please.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #510 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by Andrius »

NO.
NACHO.
<3 and all, but we have cultbag sitting in front of us. Possibly lying scumbag/backup cultbag.
NACHO.
I JUST SERVED YOU A HELPING OF SCUM IN A HANDBASKET. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOOT IT. LIKE SSBMafia.
Don't throw this away when we're so close.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #512 (isolation #99) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

Parama did.
I wish I did. :(
I wish I was more useful than I am here. lol
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #514 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

How the hell was it thrown out the window?
We didn't have a window until now!

THIS is our window, a guaranteed scum lynch that pushes us one step further to the end of the game. We can't rely on those otherworldly masons to help us when they could be having their own problems we don't know about (recruitment failures, no QT, no ids, whatever I'm not concerned with them right now).

WE HAVE SCUM.
WE LYNCH SCUM.

The glory and honor stuff can wait for REAL scum lynches. We have time to lynch him, might as well do it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #516 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

NACCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH---

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

GAWDAMMMIT NACHO.
That is all.

JUST KIDDING.
BACKUP RECRUITER STARTED GAME WITH CULT RECRUITER. HE COULD KILL AND CRAP.

SO FINE.
I'LL GIVE YOU THIS. THIS ONCE.

SO.
I'm thinking Plum then, Nacho.
You're (obv)town, ender is town, Vas is town, I'm town, Parama is cultbag, cooldog is the scummiest town-read.
Then there's Plum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #518 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho... <3
Unvote, Vote: Plum

May we be together in peace, when this is all said and done.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #520 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Andrius »

Where did he claim scum, chess?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #527 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vas.
ender is lurky, unhelpful town.
He'll be fine.

chesskid, vote Plum/Parama and move on.

Seriously. We need ender/chesskid to commit and we need lynching.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #536 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Andrius »

SERIOUSLY?!?!?

SERIOUSLY!??!

GODDAMN.

WE DO NOT LYNCH WITHOUT CLAIMS ASSHOLES.
WTFWTFWTF
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #539 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:58 am

Post by Andrius »

I KNOW BUT THERE ARE THESE THINGS CALLED VTs AND THEY ARE TOWN AND NOT MASON.
SAME FOR TOWN PRs.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #541 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

Whatever.
You better hope she flips scum.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #543 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh stop. :roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #544 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Flip would be cool. :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #547 (isolation #110) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok sweet. No one died. <3
Parama, I'm infering you weren't Masonized?
Hopefully we'll get some word from them, since they should have upwards of FOUR members. :igmeou:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #548 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh, and Plum: <3
You just HAD to draw scum, didn't you?
You clearly need to talk with them faeries about your luck. :/
Seriously, Turin had better overall luck than you, and we all know what happened to him. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #551 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Andrius »

Welp.
Unless the Masons come out of the woodwork and say something (and since they aren't then they're probably underpowered/failed recruitment a couple nights) or something.

But yeah. We're lynching Parama tomorrow if he hasn't been recruited by then. Cooldog today, I think. I like that lynch the best.

But honestly, its probably JUST Parama left, and I really don't feel like leaving him out of the win when we can include him.
That'd be a dick move.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #556 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vote: No Lynch

Not recruiting Parama would be a dick move, as the Masons essentially decide whether he wins or loses. Better suck up now, Parama. ;)

Just kidding. :P
<3 Parama.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #558 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

Sweet.
Here's to a uber-town win with no dead masons! :D
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #560 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by Andrius »

Parama wrote:I can't kill any masons so ^.^
Thanks for being so nice and stuffs, masons. I appreciate it.
From one POWERFUL WIZARD to another, this is my gift to you.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #562 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

:roll:
I'll make it up to you.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #564 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

If this doesn't end the game, chesskid dies.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #569 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

W00t!

Andrius, The Baker, Head Mason
VasudeVa, Cato, Mason
Nachomamma8, Bastion of Townieness, Mason
Parama, POWERFUL WIZARD, Mason

ALL OF YOU. MADE THIS GAME SO SPECIAL.
I SQUEALED AND GIGGLED FOR LIKE HALF AN HOUR AFTER GETTING THE ROLE PM.

But yeah. Great game guys.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #570 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

Plum, I tried to recruit you N2. That's how Vas knew to push you. We were trying to create a Greek Mythos Reunion-Masonry. Didn't happen.

I'll trade the Mason QT for the Dead QT. ;)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #573 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by Andrius »

Worlds apart. :/

Is
there a dead QT?

predit: Yeah, I agree with the setup being balanced. Loved it, would play again.

Hang on, I'll grab the crumb.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #576 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andy, First Post wrote:For the win or the loss, may our fight be brave and our hearts be true.
This was my crumb. Not too obvious, but:
I cannot become Cult, as I'm Head Mason. I'm Unrecruitable, so the thing is that I can either win as town or die as town. Win or the loss. Nothing between. I meant to say:
"Loyal to the death. Win as town, or die as town."
But yeah, it was dangerous business, since I inferred (but hoped not) I was the only town PR.

And I tried to NEVER say "Head Mason", more "Mason Recruiter". Wanted to try and stay as unfamiliar as possible with the role.
Last edited by Andrius on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #578 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by Andrius »

AV, you were actually my second pick for N1, after VV. :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #580 (isolation #123) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:14 pm

Post by Andrius »

Livin' in The Gangsta's Paradise, The QT

I was torn, pre-game, on how to play MR. I was going to be all obvtown like I usually am, but then realized that would make me a prime NK target. So, I chose the greater of two evils and played worse. On purpose.
Of course
I called the vig/mafia/sk stupid; shooting Kats is always a waste of a bullet. :roll: Love how no one thought I was MR. :lol:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #583 (isolation #124) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

And this was the dangerous-as-hell crumb I let out D3, and I think Parama saw it. :S

I had to to avoid the lynch, but I was worried as hell with the killer on the loose.
Andrius wrote:I don't see how that's scummy. :roll:
I mean, I totally read her and ender as town because of their horrific lurking.

I've already defended my actions, so if you're going to vote then vote.
But all I ask is a decent window in which I can claim.

M
ethinks this hasn't been too much to ask for?
A
nd now the cult recruiter is dead.
S
eems that quicklynching exe without a claim was for the better.
O
nly this time, i ask for the time to claim, because you won't want to miss out on this.
N
ow, we're in a good spot- let's not lose the massive lead we've earned.

Parama, I love your new and improved reasoning for voting me. We agree that you were probably Culted N1 by Exe. Or are mafia. But your change in play from D1 to D2 is undeniable.

SCUMMIER THAN THOU:
Parama
Plum

TOWNIER THAN THOU:
Andrius
Nachomamma8
ender###
VasudeVa
chesskid3
cooldog

Vote: Parama

Plum is lurkylurky and she's like this as scum. Much like SpyreX, you'll get goody-goody feelings if they're town. Its not hard to look at other recent Plum-scum flips and wonder if its just how she plays scum or it ifs busy-times at the Fruit Estate.

Regardless, the TOWNIER THAN THOU is in descending order. Not to say I read cooldog as scum. I don't, but his tunneling me constantly doesn't give off good vibes. I wonder if he'll choke on the breadcrumbs.

-Andy
Very old-school and primitive. But it worked.

"Kairys" means left-handed in Lithuanian, as I told someone in Resurgence. lol Just a middle name I tagged onto "Andy Walker".
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #586 (isolation #125) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

You are anti-town. I had a list of to-recruit townies and to-not-recruit townies. :P

But yeah.
KMD, were the masons able to be recruited into the cult?
Because that was my biggest fear, hence why VV came first; I needed my Cato to be guaranteed non-cult from the beginning.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #591 (isolation #126) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Andrius »

KMD:
I'll be honest. I was panicking D1 after the lynch pressure. I certainly didn't MEAN to play like that, I had to do with what happened.
WHICH REMINDS ME.
Within the first two pages I was totally labeled as scum.
WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?
I was confused out of my mind, and the Andy_Rage (Randy) was completely legit. (ToastyToast can vouch for this. :igmeou:)

Forcing lynches on non-me was horrid. I did what I had to do to stay alive with the fact that the whole town hated my guts (minus Cato <3).
I wasn't TRYING to come across insanely anti-town. I didn't mean to push stupid lynches, I just did what I could with what I was given. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #594 (isolation #127) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

1. I DIDNT CALL FOR ALLIANCE.
I MENTIONED IT.

2. that was exe. :P

3. i acted as normal; im confused as to how i was misread
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #596 (isolation #128) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

Exactly. I had a couple claims at-the-ready for D1 lynch though.

I'd claim I was a starter Mason, starting with the Mason Recruiter, and would then lead into Cult with a starter Cultist. They, naturally, wouldn't CC.

And then I thought up of "Compulsive Friendly Neighbor" who would always confirm my alignment to people. Hence it being a bad idea to cult-ize me. :roll:
That was dropped as it was too complex, of course.

All-in-all it was a fun game and I greatly enjoyed my Masonry (got 100000x better when Vas joined). <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #599 (isolation #129) » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah, I feel like Cult and Masons should have been static, non-recruitable once-recruited.
The SK is there for more swing. :D

You know what would be funny? Lovers. Mason-Lover and Cult-Lover. XD

But yeah. After all this time, after so many games (Popularity Mafia) we FINALLY got to be Masons together. <3
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #610 (isolation #130) » Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

gandalf5166 wrote:LOL

ANDY WAS MASON RECRUITER

EPIC WIN