Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Good stuff so far Fate. A Darla wagon looks tempting. Where is she?
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by bobsnox »

Jahudo wrote:Good stuff so far Fate. A Darla wagon looks tempting. Where is she?
what have I been saying gosh
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Fate »

You've been saying nothing that anyone in a 100 years would agree to or sheep you on or be convinced of I bet.

And oh, do I bet.

So Jahundo apparently missed the part where I called him scum with Darla

<_<

And bobs thinks that I'm not real unless there's caps, wut?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Post by Fate »

1. bobsnox (1) - DarlaBlueEyes,
2. DarlaBlueEyes (4) - Bub Bidderskins, CMAR, MoreWhisky, flinter
3. flinter
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins (1) - Llarmable
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. CryMeARiver
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires
13. Llarmable (5) - Yosarian2, Jahudo, Nikanor, Fishythefish, bobsnox
14. MoreWhisky (2) - DLG, Final Fires

+

Jahudo wrote:That is a pretty obvious contradiction from Whisky, in subsequent posts no less. I don't see another way to interpret it than he forgot he had made a Darla+ender connection.

And I have a bad feeling about how Whisky is framing the Darla case now, with her as a lurker.
Whisky wrote:One thing that is going on in this town is that your better of not posting, I say that as this is what Darla is doing now(even if these reasons are very genuine) and its working!
Darla went on V/LA recently, which can't be faulted, and she has made 24 posts, more than most of us. I also don't think she's been fluff posting either. So what is the accusation here?

unvote;
Vote: MoreWhisky
oh hohohohoho.

Llmarble is at L-1 and hes still alive today?

WHAT THE FUCK TOWN?
Why I am convinced of Bidderscum:

Complete lack of towntells. I see nothing in his posting that looks difficult to believe from scum.
.... Llmarble gets rope. Real soon, but not before Darla.

Yeah the rest of that post is a horribad stretched case full of twisting and misrepping Bud's posts. Hmph.

NO AMOUNT OF BRACING IS GONNA SAVE YOU FROM THE WRATH OF FATE LLMARBLE, YOU HEAR ME? YOURE FUCKIN DEAD.

OH WAIT. YOURE THAT TERRIBLE PLAYER WHO WAS TUNNELED ON GUDERIAN IN THAT ONE GAME WERENT YOU?

WELL YOU STILL NEED TO DIE. JUST LIKE I MISLYNCHED YOU ON PURPOSE IN
THAT
GAME JUST TO SHUT UP YOUR TERRIBLE POSTING.

Llmarble's reads are genuinely stupid, but don't let that stop you from lynching him after a Darla-scum flip. I really would've liked to see his claim, but it doesn't seem like I'll be getting it D1 thanks to Fishys unvote.
CryMeARiver wrote:I've read it, I feel that to be an accomplishment with this pounding headache, but I'm not doing a post by post analysis like I had started to do.
Scum

Ender's Slot, now Llarmable
Darla
Bobsnox
Null

Albert's slot, now Flinter (leaning scum)
Pom's slot, now Fishy
Brokenscraps (has remarkably flown under my radar)
Nikanor (leaning scum)
MoreWhisky (leaning scum)
Town

DLG
Jahudo
Bub
FinalFires
Yos (leaning null)

Vote: Lla...wait just checked vote count and this is a hammer. I'm comfortable with a hammer after a) agreement from the town b) a non-pr claim
Bad catchup post. Of course thats null from CMAR, and I had a town read on Striekr earlier (Nikanor seemed to have a scumread on him, *shrug*)

Ah so Llmarble claims VT. Yeah I guess this seals it, Llmarble is bad obvtown.
*sigh*

Fishy on the other hand is good obvtown, so that's something. I'd expect Yosarian to agree with Fishy's Post defending LL, but instead he accuses Llmarble of flailing OMGUSing tells. No comment on the VT claim at all either. *sigh* I was looking forward to playing with Yostown.

Side-note: How the hell does this turn into a Morewhisky lynch? Deadline scrambling?
2. DarlaBlueEyes (3) -, CMAR, MoreWhisky, flinter
3. flinter
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins (2) - Llarmable, Fishythefish
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. CryMeARiver
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires
13. Llarmable (6) - Yosarian2, bobsnox, Bub Bidderskins, Brokenscraps, Final Fires, DLG
14. MoreWhisky (1) - Jahudo
Yos2 is scum on the Marble wagon, guaranteed. Its a shame Yosarian revealed all his scummeta to me in Caffwagon Mafia postgame, as now I know how he thinks all too well.

Oh yay bobsnox is displaying his true-town skills by voting FISHY!!! For what? Not thinking there might be multiple teams? For fucks sake.

werewolf555 wrote:Looking over, I believe that the llar marble wagon was a good one
VOTE: Llarmable
Whammy.

Darlascum finally came back! Yay!

Wow Llmarble L-2ed toward deadline again? Congrats derailing a lynch off you TWICE Marble.
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Fine. I'll bite because I want a lynch.

vote Llama
that's L-2. Two more people vote this.
This is the cautions mcnancypants earlier on, right? Wrong. This is scum.
Yos seems too experienced of a player not to have town on me at this point (haha burden of proficiency), and he has been voting the enderslot the entire game. Also many of his arguments have a twisty feel to them.
P. much this.

*reads Whisky's softclaim and subsequent claim*
*double checks front page*

...ffff. A VT trying to draw the doc protect! CLASSIC.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by Fate »

D2:

Fishy and DLG immediately get into a crossvoting town on town dickfight. Joy.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Fishythefish wrote: 1. Quicklynch. You called for someone to hammer Llama when he was clearly producing content, and discussion was very much ongoing. I call that a quicklynch. Your stance seems to be that it isn’t possible to quicklynch someone who has produced some content, which I find ridiculous. If that’s not what you mean in post 36, please clarify.
The idea that a Llama wagon was a "quicklynch", at a point where most of us had already been wagoning that player slot for something like two weeks, when he'd had a chance to respond to everything, and when he had claimed, is kind of crazy.

In fact, if we had lynched him then, like we should have, we wouldn't have had the kind of random deadline bullshit that we did that prevented him from being lynched for no good reason and lynched Whiskey instead. That's why you don't always wait right up until the deadline; when you have a good case on someone, you give them a chance to respond, you give them a chance to claim if they want to, and then you lynch them, you don't stall for another few weeks.

Fishy's overall posting here is bizzare. He was willing to lynch Llama at deadline, after defending him for days, but is upset that DLG was willing to lynch Llama at deadline when DLG had clearly suspected Llama for most of the game? However, we can't let ourselves get sidetracked again today here.

Vote:llarmable

After we lynch him, like we should have yesterday, and hesto scum, then we'll deal with Fishy's crazy attempts to distract from the wagon again; Fishy managed to derail the Llamarble wagon yesterday with a lot of frantic handwaving, I am not willing to let him do it again today.
Ok now I'm just wondering if Yosarian is just rustytown or not as good as scum as he claimed.

Buds' town read is eroding. Still not a priority anytime soon though, as Yos, Bud, and werewolf arent all SCUM VOTING BLOX on Marble.

DLG being misguided onto the Marble wagon. The FUCK is up with you people and voting Marble?

Heh. Yeah, that's another reason to lynch him. You usually want to lynch the claimed VT's, all else being equal.
Whoops. Looks like Yosarianscum forgot his meta was "Lynch all Vanilla claims on site immediately" or maybe I just forgot that it was his meta and that is was more subtle than "LYNCH DAT VANILLA CLAIM NAO"

Nah its the former. Yosarian isn't with the town this time. Oh look at that, he buddies up to a single town player, DLG. If he can read DLG as town he can read Llmarble as town, the only difference is that Yosarian wants to push Marble's mislynch and be on DLG's good side.

Reads coming soon, almost done.

Oh wow who's this guy with a sexy avatar that replaced Nikanor? Townposting so far from him.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:18 pm

Post by Fate »

2. DarlaBlueEyes (3) -, CMAR, MoreWhisky,
flinter

3. flinter
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins (2) - Llarmable, Fishythefish
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. CryMeARiver
10. Nikanor
11. Yosarian2
12. Final Fires
13. Llarmable (6) -
Yosarian2,
bobsnox,
Bub Bidderskins,
Brokenscraps, Final Fires, DLG
14. MoreWhisky (1) -
Jahudo

Or something like that.

THREE FOURTHZ SCUMZ:

Darla
Yosarian
Jahundo
Bub Bidderskins
werewolf

TOTES TOWNZ

Fishy
Brokencrap
DLG
Llmarble

DERPHERPA

CMAR
bobznox
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Yay, I was expecting Fate to see the truth!
He did indeed mislynch me despite me being confirmed town to him in another game.
Looks like we mostly agree on things other than Darla. So I guess I should go reread her.

And by the way I think Fate is town. Maybe I'm just susceptible to buddying, but his thoughts make all kinds of sense.
Also Nikanor was working his way toward the town list before Fate got here.

@DLG: Fine, having townreads on Whisky and FF isn't that impressive. I guess I got a bit arrogant after success in recent games and I was frustrated over my case being mostly ignored. My pushing of BB's lynch has however always been by pointing out actions of his that I think were scummotivated.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by Empking »

Vote Count 25

1. bobsnox
2. DarlaBlueEyes (1) - Fate
3. werewolf555
4. DLG
5. Jahudo
6. Bub Bidderskins (2) - Fishythefish, llamarble
7. Fishythefish
8. Brokenscraps
9. CryMeARiver
10. Fate
11. Yosarian2
13. llarmable (5) - bobsnox, Yosarian2, Bub Bidderskins, werewolf555, DLG

Not Voting: DarlaBlueEyes, Jahudo, brokenscraps, CryMeARiver

With 12 alive its 7 to lynch
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:54 pm

Post by Fishythefish »

That's some good replacing in.

I'm V/LA this weekend, Friday until Monday. I hope to do some reading get a decent post in tomorrow summarising where I am with the game.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Post by Llamarble »

Darla still looks like town to me on reread.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote: Whoops. Looks like Yosarianscum forgot his meta was "Lynch all Vanilla claims on site immediately" or maybe I just forgot that it was his meta and that is was more subtle than "LYNCH DAT VANILLA CLAIM NAO"
Neah, my meta was never that extreme (although I may occasionally have implied that it was in previous games in order to have a bigger impact, heh). You should lynch claimed VT's all else being equal, but it's a fairly minor point, since a "real" vanilla town claiming to pressure is such a common mistake, it's hardly a tell. It does increase the expected return of lynching them a little as well, since you don't really want to let claimed vanillas live, but again that's not a huge deal, and the question of "does the person look town or scum" is still more important.

Nah its the former. Yosarian isn't with the town this time. Oh look at that, he buddies up to a single town player, DLG. If he can read DLG as town he can read Llmarble as town, the only difference is that Yosarian wants to push Marble's mislynch and be on DLG's good side.
The difference is DLG is obvtown here, and marble is flailing scum. DLG is consistently making sense here, while marble seems consistently irrational and opportunistic in his "scumhunting".

I am curious, Fate; can you tell me what it is that makes you think that marble is town here?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:17 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

This is a really good game, but I don't want to take away with it as I can't post nearly as much as I want to. Need to keep my priorities in real life straight :P Sorry :(
Replace out
Good luck town!
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:23 am

Post by Empking »

CMAR will be replaced
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Bub Bidderskins
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Bub Bidderskins
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:54 am

Post by Bub Bidderskins »

So fate, is it scummy to vote for llamarble or townie to?

Personally, I think Llamarble's scum. I can't believe he squirmed his way out of a lynch yesterday, let's make him pay today. He seems intent on BSing his way out of saying he supported the whisky lynch. He tried to play whisky to where whisky got lynched but he didn't recieve any suspision. Didn't work out that way, eh?

He keeps on backtracking, re-writing history, and being wishy-washy all to try and make him look better. That's scum.
Show
Total: 17/15/1
Town: 10/13/1
Scum: 7/2/0
Other: 0/0/0

"Bub Bidderskins-If he's scum, I'll catch him in 2 posts. If he's town, he'll probably be somewhat useful." ~Parama
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:06 am

Post by bobsnox »

Go figure Llamarble finds Darla town
brokenscraps
brokenscraps
Goon
brokenscraps
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 am

Post by brokenscraps »

Llamarble, which of these is a lie: 'My reaction was "huh, obvious fakeclaim, lynchtime."' or 'My vote was on him because he was the only alternative to myself.'?

But Fate is so convincing I don't know what to do, or maybe I'm just ecstatic that I finally got called something other than null (am I that darn unreadable dammit).

Yos seems kind of cautious now that Fate is here.

Bud is going downhill fast. Begins at the end of day 1 but gets worse today. "WHAT?? SUDDENLY YOU DECIDE TO ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD?" vs asking Llamarble questions that he has answered a million times which would easily be solved by reading the thread is a recent example. Not so scummy just poor, except that he wasn't playing this poor in the beginning and some of his stuff is legit horrible like:
Bud wrote:I can't believe he squirmed his way out of a lynch yesterday, let's make him pay today.
What kind of reasoning is this? We decided not to lynch a guy, therefore lynch that guy? I'm pretty neither here nor there about Llamarble but bad arguments like this are turning me towards you-scum Llama-town.

Fate: I'm assuming yellow means possible scum and red means probable scum?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Fate »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:So fate, is it scummy to vote for llamarble or townie to?

Personally, I think Llamarble's scum. I can't believe he squirmed his way out of a lynch yesterday, let's make him pay today. He seems intent on BSing his way out of saying he supported the whisky lynch. He tried to play whisky to where whisky got lynched but he didn't recieve any suspision. Didn't work out that way, eh?

He keeps on backtracking, re-writing history, and being wishy-washy all to try and make him look better. That's scum.
You're playing poorly. I don't know if this is because you're scum or inexperienced, because your earlier posts had some towntells in them.

Get out of your tunnel. I guarantee you Marble is town.

NOW, who do you suspect?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:13 am

Post by Fate »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Fate wrote: Whoops. Looks like Yosarianscum forgot his meta was "Lynch all Vanilla claims on site immediately" or maybe I just forgot that it was his meta and that is was more subtle than "LYNCH DAT VANILLA CLAIM NAO"
Neah, my meta was never that extreme (although I may occasionally have implied that it was in previous games in order to have a bigger impact, heh). You should lynch claimed VT's all else being equal, but it's a fairly minor point, since a "real" vanilla town claiming to pressure is such a common mistake, it's hardly a tell. It does increase the expected return of lynching them a little as well, since you don't really want to let claimed vanillas live, but again that's not a huge deal, and the question of "does the person look town or scum" is still more important.

The difference is DLG is obvtown here, and marble is flailing scum. DLG is consistently making sense here, while marble seems consistently irrational and opportunistic in his "scumhunting".

I am curious, Fate; can you tell me what it is that makes you think that marble is town here?
Hm, you changed my mind.

Unvote:
Vote: Yosarian
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:16 am

Post by Fate »

Darla still needs to post, obviously, but I doubt that you guys will lynch Yosarian without my help.

And with the doc dead I'm next as far as I can tell.

Now please, let's lynch Yosarian who has contributed an original thought to this game for some discernible (due to laziness) amount of weeks outside of "Let me twist everything Marble has said into a scum motivation, and get him lynched."
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Empking »

DavidParker replaces CMAR
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:17 am

Post by Fate »

This is a hilarious trend of replacing players with players of the same caliber.

At least he'll be active.
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:28 am

Post by DavidParker »

dERphErpA
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
DavidParker
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
DavidParker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:59 am

Post by DavidParker »

(need til saturday to catch up/post. work all day friday and sleeping now)
"To die will be an awfully big adventure"
bobsnox
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
bobsnox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:37 am

Post by bobsnox »

Hmm a guarantee...

Ok

UNVOTE: Llamarble
VOTE: Darla
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Fate wrote: Now please, let's lynch Yosarian who has contributed an original thought to this game for some discernible (due to laziness) amount of weeks outside of "Let me twist everything Marble has said into a scum motivation, and get him lynched."
I haven't twisted anything Llama has said. His reaction to pressure was simply to flip out and to attack every single person voting for him in irrational, angry, ALL CAPS posts. None of what he's done looks like real scumhunting at all, and every time it seems like we get close to lynching him, some random guy comes out of nowhere and derails the wagon.

Anyway, I don't care if you think you have a meta on me; seems like every game I'm in that I'm town, someone attacks me absolutly convinced that they know my meta based on some random comment I made somewhere and starts spouting BS to me about what I always do; they're generally wrong, but I guess that's a side effect of me having played so many different games over the years is that everyone thinks they know my playstyle.

What I want, which you still haven't given me, is an actual explanation for why you think Llama is town, for what post or posts of his convinced you.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”