Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

/confirming super excitedness!!

Happy Birthday, SpyreX! You share it w/ my 75-yr-old grama! Congrats!
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:SpyreX is 30.

Olllllddddddddddd.
VOTE: AGM I'll be 30 next year. Don't make me kick your ass.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

VOTE: Edge Because I can.

AGM: Attempt to direct the town has been noted.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:40 pm

Post by Mariyta »

This is going to be like that scene in Pirates 3 where everyone votes to imbue themselves, then Jack comes in and throws them all into a tizzy.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:05 am

Post by Mariyta »

@Katy: Voting for Edge is like wearing Uggs. They're ugly, stupid, and you just want them to go away, but they stick around like a bad case of fleas. And I never voted for him last year, so there.

@Plum: It wasn't vote-worthy, just note-worthy. I can actually see town saying something like that more than scum, but I still wanted to point out how dumb it was.
Gandalf wrote:Flavorwise, it's probable that scum do not have superpowers. Just sayin.
What makes you say this?

Singer's comment on quadz' "beneficence" is really, um... what's the word? Naive? And massively WIFOMilicious.

Gandalf has it right. Don't imbue anyone you don't trust. My question is why are so many people so trusting at this stage in the game?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Mariyta »

Plum wrote:
Maryita wrote:@Plum: It wasn't vote-worthy, just note-worthy. I can actually see town saying something like that more than scum, but I still wanted to point out how dumb it was.
So if you didn't intend your noting to mean that AGM's action was scummy, and in fact you think it's null at least - why the ambiguous statement where it looks like you're implying that it's scummy? Why didn't you say something like 'Null/not scummy, but dumb, and noted' ?
Sorry I didn't word it the way YOU would have worded it. Next time I shall try my best to emulate you.
Mariyta wrote:Gandalf has it right. Don't imbue anyone you don't trust. My question is why are so many people so trusting at this stage in the game?
Are you pretty damn sure that Edge is a good lynch today? If not, why are you voting to lynch him? ANSWER: Because there's no harm in early-game imbue votes. Hell, I'd forgotten who Edge was and he got some extra Townpoints in my book for having a Fate-like approach (more intuitive as Town and harder to pull off as scum) until I realized that, oh yeah, he
is
Fate (and RC). But it makes no difference because there will be no serious Imbue wagon that's liable to go through before people have serious Townreads - and in the meantime, early/quasi-random Imbue voting can't hurt.
First off, it's an RVS vote. Second, that's your opinion that early imbue votes are harmless. IMO, imbuing seems more powerful than lynching and I don't want some random person who I don't trust to gain access to a power that could kick the town's ass if gained at the wrong time. You seem certain the town won't "quick imbue." I don't hold that same faith.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

Plum wrote:
Mariyta wrote:imbuing seems more powerful than lynching
O_O

I guess this is where our opinions differ. But seriously, WTH. How can you believe this is possible? I just.
I know what my superpower is, and I know that it can be pretty damn powerful if used correctly. I'm sure there are likely others out there who have powers that are way cooler than what I have and could do serious damage if they're in the wrong hands. Maybe "potentially more powerful" would have been a better wording choice.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:08 am

Post by Mariyta »

UNVOTE: Edge, VOTE: Plum
Sheeping Edge happily. I also think several of her lines of questioning are reaching, at best.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:11 am

Post by Mariyta »

esuriospiritus wrote:
Katy wrote:That's because it is a random vote?
Katy wrote:VOTE: Mariyta for taking the easy way out right at the start.
That sure doesn't sound like someone voting randomly to me, not considering it was right after Mariyta's comment on AGM directing the town. It sounded like a serious vote with no elaboration on the reasoning behind it, and still does to me. Also, her vote on AGM smells like someone desperate to join another wagon after receiving criticism for an earlier vote.
Katy's vote was clearly an RVS vote. You didn't quote the part where she talked about voting Edge being "so last year." That, IMO, qualified her vote as an RVS vote.

I don't think forgetting the heads of a hydra is scummy (though I'm not sure Plum really forgot). But I do think many of the things she's trying to draw attention to are weak and reaching, at the very best, or "fluff," as the cool kids would call it. Potentially an attempt to participate without drawing any attention to her buddies.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:39 am

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:obvscum-VI
Like "scumvig," that would be an oxymoron. He would be an SI (scum idiot).
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

Plum wrote:Mari, I was going to ask you whether or not you thought it was likely I'd actually lied, but you addressed that, so I'm just left with you having put your vote on me with the tag 'sheeping Fate' - why'd you put it like that, if you thought it was because I was reaaching (and given that, I can't properly address your issues with me except to say that I've been investigating early issues which sometimes involves poking at things and then weighing if they're significant or not)?
I haven't really liked your play since the beginning, so when he went after you, I decided to look over your ISO. After doing so, I thought, "Sounds good to me" (as in, your lynch sounds good to me) and voted. I was, in essence, sheeping Fate, though I do have my own reasons for voting you and none of them have to do with a supposed lie.

On the topic of the "lie," I think people need to move on and find better reasons. There is absolutely no way to prove it was a lie. I have blond moments like that all the time where obvious things just don't connect right away. Everyone does. It's a part of being human. I'm perfectly happy with the Plum wagon, but I think the reason for most of it is weak.

Gandalf, quit being a retard. Yes, Fate is awesome and deadly when he's town (can't tell if he is yet or not), but you're following him blindly and acting like an idiot. And stop using caps. You're not Fate, you can't get away with it.
IM THE ONLY ONE THAT POSTS LIKE THAT

EHAHEHEAHEAHHAHAHA

IM THE ONLY ONE.
Apparently you have a copycat. It's actually starting to look scummy, more than just annoying. This doesn't seem to be the VI gandalf I'm used to. This seems to be the intentionally irritating gandalf that he himself claimed he becomes as scum.

I like SpyreX so far, and his insistence that he doesn't want the ring right away eases my fears a bit.
Imbue: SpyreX
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

gandalf5166 wrote:FUCKING SPYSPY

Apparently I need to explain my fucking RVS method. First. I look down the playerlist to see who is in the game. I see that Edge is in the game. I decide I'll RV him unless something comes up in the thread that merits a RV. Then I see the imbue thing. I think for a half-second who I would most likely imbue and then the obvious answer comes to mind: Edge. Now, I considered changing my random vote. But then I decided that random votes don't matter, so why not vote and imbue the same person? Because I didn't see any idiots on the playerlist, so I assumed that nobody would give a shit. BECAUSE ITS THE GODDAMNED FUCKING RVS.
I don't remember gandalf getting this angry before. Or really giving a shit what others think about his RVS play.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Mariyta »

Please quit with the caps. You're not going to get vigged because of an RVS vote, but you will get vigged if you keep going the way you're going.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Mariyta »

FFS, gandalf. Why the hell are you claiming already?? You were bad the last game, but not
this
bad.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:00 am

Post by Mariyta »

The only hitch with that idea is that you just force everyone to claim and bam! game over. I don't see that happening.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

There are names in the Nazgul Wiki.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

Plum wrote:
Mariyta wrote:I'm perfectly happy with the Plum wagon, but I think the reason for most of it is weak.
Run that one by me again? If you're actually still happy with the wagon on me because I was 'reaching' earlier will you please say something concrete I can respond to? From Gandalf and Fate I guess I don't have much in the way of standards, but if you're willing to let this lynch go through with everyone voting me for a reason you disagree with . . . has it ever occurred to you that scum could be sheeping Fate for the lulz when he's completely off base and uninterested in changing is mind? Or are you really just happy to get me lynched and conveniently have the excuse of not believing the main case on me when I flip Town?
I've stated my case on you. No, I don't agree with the others' reasons for voting you, but I agree with mine. If you get lynched, and I'm on your wagon, I can't say "Well, I said the main case was dumb!" despite your apparent belief that I can. Attacking me for going along with a wagon that I agree with, simply because others on the wagon have shitty reasons for voting, is weak. Here's something concrete for you: You're scum. Now here's something for you to respond to: What do you think of gandalf's play, aside from his sheeping Fate mercilessly?

I have something else to sell to you then.
This was unnecessary and unwarranted.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Plum wrote:His setup speculations seem to be Town-based, partly because they're illogical/wrong (things scum wouldn't come up with or wouldn't say because it doesn't mesh with their worldview) and partly because I believe Townies in general will do more flavor speculation than scum.
I actually agree with this, despite gandalf's "ZOMG HOW CAN YOU THINK I'M TOWN" freak-out.
I understand you have some reasons for voting me involving me making weak arguments of some sort. I don't know what arguments you're referring to or why you find them weak &c. So I can't respond to them except in the most general sense, which isn't likely to explain things properly to either of us.
That makes sense. When I get time tomorrow, I'll go through your posts and point out the ones I didn't like. Won't happen tonight. X-Games take precedence.

@Gandalf: CAPS ARE ANNOYING AND SQUISH THE LETTERS TOGETHER (WHERE DID YOU GET THE "MORE SPACE BETWEEN THE LETTERS" IDEA? I DON'T SEE ANY EXTRA SPACE. I SEE SMUSHED WORDS). THERE IS NO VISIBLE DEFINITION IN SENTENCE STRUCTURE (Such as is the case here.). IT'S ALSO POOR ETIQUETTE AND I PERSONALLY TEND TO READ IT IN A REALLY LOUD MONOTONOUS VOICE (IN MY HEAD) WHICH MEANS NOTHING SINKS IN.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Mariyta »

UNVOTE: Plum I still think Plum is scum, but I don't want her lynched just yet. Especially not before she responds to the case I have yet to post.

Really really really really DO NOT LIKE AGM's vote on Plum. "Hey, I suddenly get it... but I still don't really get it... but I'll vote anyway. L-1 for the hammer!"
quadz08 wrote: You're like a 12-year-old girl who just discovered the Spice Girls.
Don't you dare insult the Spice Girls. They had real talent!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #19) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by Mariyta »

AlmasterGM wrote:there's still a ways to go on any particular wagon, so I don't see why I need to pile on.
You call L-1 "a ways to go"?

P-edit: What Plum said.
Mariyta wrote:Really really really really DO NOT LIKE AGM's vote on Plum. "
Hey, I suddenly get it... but I still don't really get it... but I'll vote anyway.
L-1 for the hammer!"
I never have and never will get the whole "L-1 fear." L-1 is not a lynch. It is L-1. If somebody quickhammers then fine, they are scum, but me voting is not scummy.

Ironically, if I had NOT voted Plum, I'm sure someone would have come in and said, "DERP DERP AGREEING WITH THE CASE BUT NO VOTE? WTF IS WITH THAT." Or something similar.
I think you missed my point. I don't really care about the L-1 if you truly believe the case.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #20) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Right, but, and correct me if I'm wrong here, if we reach a lynch, but no one reaches an imbue "hammer", no one gets the ring.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:38 am

Post by Mariyta »

VasudeVa wrote:
@Mariyta:
Waiting on that "Plum case" you are working on. You have avoided that topic for far too long. I certainly do not appreciate you hounding Plum, stating that you have your own reasons. It almost seems like you're hyping it up to be more than it is.
This comment isn't true. I haven't been avoiding it at all. I gave my case (quoted below). I just never quoted the
exact
posts I didn't like. I'll do them today at some point. I'm also going to do a complete re-read.
Mariyta wrote: I don't think forgetting the heads of a hydra is scummy (though I'm not sure Plum really forgot). But I do think many of the things she's trying to draw attention to are weak and reaching, at the very best, or "fluff," as the cool kids would call it. Potentially an attempt to participate without drawing any attention to her buddies.
Can someone point out why we're imbuing quadz?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

Ok, wall post hoooooo! This is in no logical order, just notes as I was reading.

AGM:
-Initial "Don't nominate yourself for imbue unless your role sucks!"
-Seems to be very blase about imbuing, and I don't like it one bit. See post #70 and his recent posts re: L-1 w/ Plum.
-But #64 seems decent, despite Katy's disagreement on that point.
Quadz wrote:I think that the Ring should go to the towniest player
I like this. Much better than gandalf's "a good player is better than a townie player" comment. Quadz' play has been good.

SingerSigner's absolute confidence that quadz is town this early in the game worries me. Her comment about being engaged makes it worse. Can you really read him
that
well, on
page 2
no less? I highly doubt that. Hey, and then there's this, where she says "Plum must be scum. She can't tell if I'm obvtown or obvscum."
No one has solid reads on everyone on page 7. I swear, if I hear this argument one more time "ZOMGFENCESITTING", I will tear out that fence and shove it wear the sun don't shine.

*Slap* Fate for an early soft claim. Same for Gandalf. THINK before you speak, gentlemen. I beg you. Gandalf's incessant flavor speculation is really annoying and distracting. Not to mention for awhile his play made me very suspicious of him, but now I just think he's... I don't want to call him dumb... um.. he's... well, let's just say I've seen better play from Shotty. ;)

Now, if gandalf is correct that Fate is usually right about his
first
target, but gets easily distracted, I would like to direct you here. What say you to that little nugget? Especially paired with this. There's a first time for everything, even Fate being right. (Does that sentence make any sense?)

Eus:
-Reason for not joining my wagon was weak, reason for voting Katy was 1000x worse.
-See #101, especially the first half. Makes me go hmmm....
-Joy, then we get the "meek confession" and a sheeping vote on Plum. (Hi Kettle, I'm Pot. Nice to meet you.)
-Hey, and don't forget the sudden "I can't play with Fate!" freakout.
Next time I try to come out of retirement,
someone point me to this game
please don't give me scum right off the bat.
-Masterspy has yet to really post, so I can't comment on their play.

Plum:
Plum wrote:What I disagree about - and with Gandalf also, it seems - is the idea that Town shouldn't be voting to Imbue anyone but themselves until we get our hands on on obv-Townie/only vote to Imbue someone you trust, and if you don't, don't vote to Imbue. We should be so lucky that people agree that well on such a thing, but I digress - Imbuing before we have concrete information is no worse than voting before we have concrete information.
Hey Gandalf, why vote to Imbue SpyreX?
-You say imbuing doesn't matter much, but you seem awful concerned about the reasons for imbuing. I also don't like that you seem almost as blase about imbuing as AGM.
VOTE: Mariyta for voting someone other than AMG while noting, with implicit disapproval (or if not, major ambiguity) that AMG was attempting to lead the Town.
As if that's necessarily a bad thing
-I initially didn't like the arguments against me for my comment to AGM, but now I see why she thought the way she did. I still really don't like the bolded part. You see Edge directing the town in your lynch right now. How do you feel about that?
-I actually don't mind Plum so much now. She's not totally obvtown, but she's not obvscum, either.

So, yeah, I got bored after pg 7 and skimmed the rest. Regardless, I'm going to
Unimbue: Spy, Imbue: quadz
. I think Spy has a tendency to follow Fate/Edge, much like gandalf, and I can't trust his towniness at this point.

VOTE: MasterSpy This was a really tough decision between SS and MS, and AGM came in right on their asses. I want them all dead.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Roll your eyes all you want, darling. Page 2 is way too early to be calling obvtown on someone, even if you're married to them. The whole point of this game is to fool people when you're scum, even those you're closest to. And I don't condone Plum's calling Edge town or the Edge sheeping (yes, I said I sheeped him, but I had my own reasons for voting). Nothing you did made quadz seem town. He managed that all on his own.
SingerSigner wrote: That's actually whats making me paranoid about her defense. I feel as though she can very easily talk her way out of something.
I agree with this.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by Mariyta »

SpyreX wrote:
So, yeah, I got bored after pg 7 and skimmed the rest. Regardless, I'm going to Unimbue: Spy, Imbue: quadz. I think Spy has a tendency to follow Fate/Edge, much like gandalf, and I can't trust his towniness at this point.
The hell is this?

I 'follow' Edge when its fairly apparent that EDGE IS TOWN. Because, Edge is pretty tech when the dice come down.
My only experience with you is in games Fate/Edge has been in, so forgive me for being a bit hesitant about your play. Honestly, if you and Edge were scum together, I think you'd rule this town (or any town), and that worries me.
However, this illustrates something that has been asked more than once and I haven't seen a good reason for:

What is the rationale for Imbuing quadz?
I found him to be the most townish so far, so he's a safe vote.
Plum (5): Edge, gandalf5166, MasterSpy, SpyreX, AlmasterGM, (Sevei)
quadz08 (6): quadz08, singersigner, VasudeVa, Katy, Plum, Maritya
That's actually very insightful. Hmm... However, if Plum is scum, I would not doubt at least one scum buddy is on her wagon. And if she's not scum, well, the same holds true.
And, again, Gan goes "9 NAZGUL = 9 TOWN POWER OF THE TIME CUBE" and when I flat out call that the garbage it is NOTHING.
In plain English, please?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Plum wrote:
Mariyta wrote:That's actually very insightful. Hmm... However, if Plum is scum, I would not doubt at least one scum buddy is on her wagon. And if she's not scum, well, the same holds true.
So, uh . . . that was a useful conclusion much?
No, not really, but I found the information interesting, even though my conclusion from it was meh.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:29 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not quoting your entire post, but I don't see how quadztown=Plumtown. Please enlighten me. And if you wouldn't mind, can you comment on gandalf's claim that Edge's first target is usually scum, and why everyone (but me) is now ignoring his first target?
I flat claimed not Nazgul and nothing. Not a peep.
Edge did too, and as I already pointed out, there is no way the setup would be 9 Nazgul good guys. Then the town would just go to the Wiki, make everyone list their role, and call end game right there. Broken. Not gonna happen. There may be all 9 Nazgul in the game, but some of them will likely be safe claims.

Where on earth do you get townAGM from?
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Mariyta »

quadz08 wrote:
Mariyta wrote: I found him to be the most townish so far, so he's a safe vote.
Ummmm... terrible reasoning, there. Wanna be a biiiiiiit more specific?
Nope. Not going back through all those posts that I already went through. My read on you was town, and that's enough for me at this point.

I really don't like playing with Spy and Edge together. They feed off each other and treat the rest of the town like we're morons. Pisses me the fuck off.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by Mariyta »

singersigner wrote:Preview Edit:
QUADZ WUT DA FUCK.
QFT

I did a re-read, genius, AS I MENTIONED IN THE BEGINNING OF THAT POST. FFS. Your last posts have been absolutely horrible, though. Attack the people who trust you. Good plan. Keep it up.

Unimbue
Fuck it. No one gets my vote.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I'm not surprised. I just think you're a moron. But WTFever. I'm going to bed.

Would someone PLEASE look over Euso's posts? Scum. Right there. Waiting for a cuddle.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Post by Mariyta »

VasudeVa wrote:Awa ng Dios...

Mariyta, if you are Town again in this game, you are doing the exact same shit you were doing in the previous incarnation. -__-.
You know it. This is tired, pissed off Mari who's actually fairly confident and sort of knows what she's talking about, but no one bothers listening to. Enjoy it while it lasts. When I'm awake tomorrow, I'll apologize profusely for the outburst and go back to sheeping because I'm afraid of being yelled at.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #31) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:18 am

Post by Mariyta »

AGM, are your two targets confirmed as town, too, or can you target scum?

Imbue: AGM
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Mariyta »

Edge wrote:
Mariyta wrote:AGM, are your two targets confirmed as town, too, or can you target scum?

Imbue: AGM
What a scummy/stupid thing to say.

Can Super Powers be role-blocked?

Unimbue:

Still have that too good to be true feeling.
What an assholeish thing to say. Why is my comment stupid? It's a valid question. If you don't care about the answer, then STFU.

My superpower specifically states that it cannot be blocked.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:17 am

Post by Mariyta »

AGM, if you could please, describe both your passive power and super power succinctly. *ZOMGI'MASKINGFORCLARIFICATIONIMUSTBESCUM*
MY
SUPER
passive STILL CAUSES ME TO DIE.

ITS NOT A REVIVE.
This is what I don't really understand. Your power
causes
you to die?

Gandalf needs to get his head out of Edge's ass.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Mariyta »

I believe AGM. MasterSpy wagon, hooo!
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Plum wrote:Mari says . . . nothing really.
Ya know, I was going to find a nice way to say this, but screw you.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Post by Mariyta »

I have said a lot more than that, but everyone chooses to ignore it. Especially after VV's "Oh, look, it's crazy Mari again." And no, the question didn't require an answer for the imbue. It was a question I wanted an answer to, though, which got me deemed as stupid. You may think you're giving a logical answer for your shitty comment, but it's still a shitty comment.

I'm not posting here for the next 2 days. I'll be back Thursday.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #37) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Mariyta »

Oh, hi MasterScum. Nice to meet you. Funny how the main case I've given is on you, and look where you decide to place your vote. Your case is crap, and I hope anyone who reads it is smart enough to go look for themselves. My vote will not be moving today.

Haven't read the rest of the stuff since Tuesday. I will at some point today.
-Susan Ertz

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Mariyta »

Andrius wrote:
MasterSpy, Glorfindel (Roleblocker for The Heroes of Light), Survived!
Told ya so.
-Susan Ertz

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”