Mini 1111: Wait Your Turn, Tex! (GAME OVER)

UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Wait, I totally misunderstood how the triangle works, let me re-read it again

(Yes, I'm dumb at maths)
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by Fate »

K if me and Poker are scum the pairings work.

CES and I crossfire

Scot and Poker crossfire.

We all FUCKINGLOL at your reads being the complete opposite of the truth,

and then GG TOWN WIN
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

ya, I'm totally down with CES><Fate Poker><Scot

CES is pretty town and to suggest otherwise is silly
Pokerface has been scum all game
Fate

The only real wild card is Scot, who's had a grand total of 12 posts this game, though due to a broken computer, so I have absolutely no read on him

So....ya.
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Fate »

Vote: No lynch

Weeeeeeeeeeee
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay sorry for putting all the pressure on you UA. And you aren't the only bad person at mafia. My skills are best set for certain situations

I was thinking me shooting CES would be best but I guess this works as well. I have mixed views on both fate and CES so I guess I just have to be wrong once. Got no firm read on scot.

My first impulse is usually best, Fate's jump on xalxe when he could have stayed on me, makes me think he is town. He was pushing real hard on me before that so I doubt he would have given up as scum so easily. CES didn't push as much and was one of the last to jump ship. Scot was one of the first to vote xalxe and with little reason and so xalxe and kats getting caught working together against Fate as scott wasn't arround to help them seems probable. Kats play felt indictive of a player that didn't know what to do when xalxe was going down and was conflicted in helping and attacking fate after that. Scum play in general from the 2 of them felt unplanned. Don't see fate, kats, xalxe masterminding a game where their intent was to clear fate so he would survive it all. And even if they had that kind of master plan CES and Scott wouldn't go along with it. I'll take the odds that scum weren't real organized and didn't take real advantage of their talk on day 1

Vote: no lynch
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 am

Post by Cogito Ergo Sum »

Hey, hey, UA, can I shoot PokerFace instead? I'd like to nail the scum I caught.
Scumchat is awesome. Yarr!

~"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."~
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:21 am

Post by Mr. Flay »

First Vote Count of Day Two

No Lynch - 2 (Fate, PokerFace)

Not Voting: Cogito Ergo Sum, scotmany12, UltimaAvalon

With five alive, three votes will be needed to decide on a lynch target.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:49 am

Plus, I'm more sure that PokerFace is scum than that Fate is scum with him.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:23 am

Post by Fate »

SCRAMBLE SCRAMBLE CES YOU'RE ABOUT TO LOSE
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:06 am

Fate's behaviour isn't exactly consistent with that of someone who's about to lose either.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:07 am

Post by Fate »

Because my plan is guaranteed to win this for town based on obvscum+obvscum.

Now you're just trying to prey on UA's "PokerFace" suspicions, and try to get teamed up with him. I wouldn't be ALL THAT surprised if you two were scum.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:11 am

Post by Fate »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Fate's behaviour isn't exactly consistent with that of someone who's about to lose either.
Let's break this post down a bit:

You're saying that I'm not scum because I'm not acting like I'm about to lose.

Which is, ya know, OBVIOUS unless you want to claim scum with me. As long as you know you are town then this win is in the bag, from your point of view.

That said, unless you're scum WITH PokerFace (which I can't see at all, scotmany HAS to be scum based on his shitposts today) I don't see the motivation for your actions as scum.... you're more likely town that is dead set on Pokerscum and afraid Scot is his partner.

Hmmm
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 am

Post by Fate »

You'll have to convince me why PokerFace is scum, using an actual CASE with points and such.

Go.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:21 am

Fate wrote:Because my plan is guaranteed to win this for town based on obvscum+obvscum.

Now you're just trying to prey on UA's "PokerFace" suspicions, and try to get teamed up with him. I wouldn't be ALL THAT surprised if you two were scum.
Weren't the "obvscum" scot and me (and note that my plan would still be a win for town then)?
Fate wrote:As long as you know you are town then this win is in the bag, from your point of view.
?? Under UA's plan we totally lose to a PokerFace-Scot scum team (which is equivalent to you being town).
Fate wrote:You'll have to convince me why PokerFace is scum, using an actual CASE with points and such.
I'll give it a try.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:26 am

Post by Fate »

I know what I'm doing CES.

The obvscum is scot, and Poker's played better than you this game.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 am

Your thoughts are all over the place in those last few posts, Fate. Now let me write up my case.

P.S. I just noticed post #9 totally went over your head. Cogito Ergo Scum was a regular at one point, Fate.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Fate »

I'M WAITING.
YARR
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:32 am

Post by Fate »

I wasn't aware he was a different person than you.

My thoughts are point on.

Scot is scum.

I thought you were the buddy.

Now you're proposing a plan as if you were town and Poker is the buddy.

I'm willing to listen.
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:40 am

Case:
PokerFace (#55) wrote:Ahh but in voting me for a reason, you are also blatantly trying to end the RVS
Pure rhetorical jibberjabber - an obvious sign that PokerFace wants to justify his vote, not find scum.
PokerFace (#55) wrote:Your wagon is gone so start your meta
Feels off.
PokerFace (#65) wrote:Well whatever I guess if you don't want to join in it now its no fun anymore
Posturing.
PokerFace (#65) wrote:What's the case on katsuki?
On Page 3.
PokerFace (#65) wrote:I'll jump on Xalxe since he was first to use Fos. When you are this early in the game an Fos has no point but trying to avoid getting suspected or making any waves. He should have just voted as I don't think there is anything truly wrong with omgus in RVS or this early in the game
Reasoning is mostly okay here, albeit unconvincing, but 1) "first to use FoS" is a very weird criterion since I don't see how the order in which it happened should matter and 2) Fate was the first to FoS. Looks like distancing.
Xalxe (#73) wrote:PF backed up his vote. I'll deal with him in a minute.
This supports my previous accusation. Note that Xalxe conveniently got distracted by Fate and never mentions PF again, although to be fair, he failed to mention quite a few (including scot).
PokerFace (#188) wrote:UA gave omgus as a reason to keep voting me. I don't really consider that a scum tell early on in the game especially since I was primarily trying to get fun out of his stitch but aparently he didn't want to wait to try it later, oh well. I did find it interesting that his logic was rather counter intuitive.
Obvious under-the-table jab.
PokerFace (#188) wrote:So first you say we shouldn't claim or wifom it and then you totatally just did one of those things and pointed to the scum to off Fate?
He misread Hoopla's perfectly role-neutral statement here; not sure if this is a honest mistake. Could easily be role-fishing.
PokerFace (#188) wrote:If he was town he wouldn't need to cover his tracks
Pointless jab.

His entire attack in #188 on Hoopla feels thoroughly unconvincing. It all seems to be along the lines of "I disagree with this course of action." rather than "This is scummy, because...".
PokerFace (#188) wrote:Yay fritz is confusing and I am leaning scum on hoopla and Fate. feel stronger about them than i did about xaixe earlier.
unvote, vote: hoopla
Doesn't specify a preference for Hoopla over Fate yet goes with the pressureless Hooplavote over the useful Fatevote. I can think of at least 3 possible scum motivations here:
1) Scum decided to make a concerted push on Fate to avoid the Xalxelynch (a not unreasonable supposition as evidenced by how well we're doing now after the Xalxelynch), but PF thinks it would be too obvious due to Xalxe doing the same in #187, the preceding post.
2) He'd rather not rock the boat with a Fatevote.
3) He doesn't want to be accused of sheeping since his case on Fate was mostly borrowed.
PokerFace (#227) wrote:After reading posts like these I am re considering my reasoning I am starting to consider hoopla is town and thought fate was town as apposed to scum defending scum or scum buddying. It kinda makse sence. Only thing that don't make sence is where she almost soft claimed too.
Unexplained switch on Fate (quite possibly a reaction to people calling the PokerFace-Xalxe connection I just mentioned); brings up Hoopla's "soft claim" again, don't see a pro-town motive for that if he isn't even suspicious of her.
PokerFace (#227) wrote:
@Sudo
viewtopic.php?p=2727859#p2727859
Are you voting Fate because you think he is scum for acting anti-town with no good reason OR do you think he is town acting anti-town and should stop or be killed?

I just read sudo's last post.
More posturing. Why not simply remove it? This doesn't help anyone, just takes up space.
PokerFace (#227) wrote:This part hear seems to suggest you have some doubt or you are trying not to get blamed for him possibly being town and I think scum would be more prone to worying about being blamed than town, especially before fate's flip. feels like you know how he'd flip,
As I mentioned then, this looks more like a knee-jerk reaction to someone admitting uncertainty than someone scrutinising Sudo's posts to determine his alignment.
PokerFace (#227) wrote:so yay I am starting to get a scum read on sudo too.
"Starting" is a very weird and possibly revealing choice of language.
PokerFace (#227) wrote:Xalxe your play so far seems kinda angry. You say you agree with UA and sudo and then yell at them for making you feel useless. Also to note your laugh at my post. I'm however not sure why you are disturbed when you had 2 votes at first seeing you disturbed at when you were l-1 is expected but again why angry at people not voting you? Your actions feel wierd, couple that with what you said earlier and what I thought before where you didn't make waves, makes me think you may be worth the deadline lynch. But its not time for that yet I think right now I am waiting on hooplas response before i get off her
Least convincing Xalxecase ever. Not sure why he's already thinking ahead to the deadline - not a town mindset.
PokerFace (#235) wrote:I can't say i agree with your first sentence cause it still feels like he was acknowledging it to agar, as though he didn't want agar to go after him.
Tries to spin Sudo explaining himself into something scummy.
PokerFace (#239) wrote:I'll go over xalxe and hoops and give what I think of them later
Overly lynch-orientated. He'd already talked about Xalxe and Hoopls plenty.
PokerFace (#277) wrote:that last part is asuming xalxe is scum if he ain't i will have to rethink alot
(referring to his previous post) A telling assumption, especially since he totally wasn't voting Xalxe.
PokerFace (#278) wrote:fate put up some defense to accusations on him while xalxe put up nothing much but an attack back on fate so yay i'm not unhappy with how things turned out and think that was better choice out of those 2
Weaksauce explanation. Again,
he was still voting Hoopls here.
PokerFace (#332) wrote:Should we massclaim and if so, which claim method should we use (Popcorn, random, etc)
Seems oddly deferential to the town's wishes - popcorn mass claim was obviously the right move.
PokerFace (#340) wrote:If anyone was chainsawing it was xalxe
Some sweet post-mortem distancing. Xalxe's attack came way too late for it to be chainsawing.
PokerFace (#355) wrote:I am fairly certain scotmany is scum
Comes out of nowhere.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:44 am

Post by Fate »

5/10

I want a more wholistic approach than just his ISO.

You also didn't mention a key point, which I think is the biggest scumtell Poker has committed. (Hint: He did it today)
Cogito Ergo Sum
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
Cogito Ergo Sum
YARR!
YARR!

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:53 am

Oh hey.
PokerFace (#379) wrote:Got no firm read on scot.
Is this is the key point?

In any case I will note that I didn't ISO PokerFace but re-read the game and the voting Hoopls near deadline is a dead give-away given his anti-Xalxe behaviour around the same time.

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:17 am

Post by Fate »

UNVOTE:

Good enough for me.

I shoot Scot
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

something is not right here. I ain't read much of the recent exchange just a little arround the vote count but it looks like CES complained because he wanted to shoot me and
didn't vote
. I understand he thinks i am scum but if he were scum he would want to be aligned with his partner so neither of them would die. As i know i am not said partner that puzzles me. either he wants vengence on me for ruining his chance at the win or he is town that honestly thinks i am scum. And I don't want to be paired with a townie, I'd rather hit scum so that town ultimatly wins. This means CES could be town

Unvote

I am going to read all the posts that just happened, listen to UA and then revote no lynch when we are ready again
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 am

Post by PokerFace »

unvote
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:16 am

Post by PokerFace »

Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
Case:
PokerFace (#55) wrote:Ahh but in voting me for a reason, you are also blatantly trying to end the RVS
Pure rhetorical jibberjabber - an obvious sign that PokerFace wants to justify his vote, not find scum.
PokerFace (#55) wrote:Your wagon is gone so start your meta
Feels off.
PokerFace (#65) wrote:Well whatever I guess if you don't want to join in it now its no fun anymore
Posturing.

I was basically trying to have some lulz

PokerFace (#65) wrote:What's the case on katsuki?
On Page 3.

As i was having lulz i obviously wasn't paying real attention so I didn't know what it was

PokerFace (#65) wrote:I'll jump on Xalxe since he was first to use Fos. When you are this early in the game an Fos has no point but trying to avoid getting suspected or making any waves. He should have just voted as I don't think there is anything truly wrong with omgus in RVS or this early in the game
Reasoning is mostly okay here, albeit unconvincing, but 1) "first to use FoS" is a very weird criterion since I don't see how the order in which it happened should matter and 2) Fate was the first to FoS. Looks like distancing.

Fate was the first to FOS someone? either I didn't see it or he justified more strong opinions elsewhere. The point is I don't think xalxe was voting anyone back then at all which would be indictive of wasting time and not making moves early in the game
Xalxe (#73) wrote:PF backed up his vote. I'll deal with him in a minute.
This supports my previous accusation. Note that Xalxe conveniently got distracted by Fate and never mentions PF again, although to be fair, he failed to mention quite a few (including scot).
PokerFace (#188) wrote:UA gave omgus as a reason to keep voting me. I don't really consider that a scum tell early on in the game especially since I was primarily trying to get fun out of his stitch but aparently he didn't want to wait to try it later, oh well. I did find it interesting that his logic was rather counter intuitive.
Obvious under-the-table jab.

I still thought him saying i was trying to break randomness and voting for it was interesting

PokerFace (#188) wrote:So first you say we shouldn't claim or wifom it and then you totatally just did one of those things and pointed to the scum to off Fate?
He misread Hoopla's perfectly role-neutral statement here; not sure if this is a honest mistake. Could easily be role-fishing.
PokerFace (#188) wrote:If he was town he wouldn't need to cover his tracks
Pointless jab.

His entire attack in #188 on Hoopla feels thoroughly unconvincing. It all seems to be along the lines of "I disagree with this course of action." rather than "This is scummy, because...".
PokerFace (#188) wrote:Yay fritz is confusing and I am leaning scum on hoopla and Fate. feel stronger about them than i did about xaixe earlier.
unvote, vote: hoopla
Doesn't specify a preference for Hoopla over Fate yet goes with the pressureless Hooplavote over the useful Fatevote. I can think of at least 3 possible scum motivations here:

who did i talk more about in that post? Fate or hoopla? Hoopla and i felt stronger about her since I thought she had gone back on logic and safe claimed thinking she could get away with it since everyone was

1) Scum decided to make a concerted push on Fate to avoid the Xalxelynch (a not unreasonable supposition as evidenced by how well we're doing now after the Xalxelynch), but PF thinks it would be too obvious due to Xalxe doing the same in #187, the preceding post.
2) He'd rather not rock the boat with a Fatevote.
3) He doesn't want to be accused of sheeping since his case on Fate was mostly borrowed.

I disagreed with his actions and was not 100% sure he was scum. felt firmer abut hoops since I thught she went back on her own logic

PokerFace (#227) wrote:After reading posts like these I am re considering my reasoning I am starting to consider hoopla is town and thought fate was town as apposed to scum defending scum or scum buddying. It kinda makse sence. Only thing that don't make sence is where she almost soft claimed too.
Unexplained switch on Fate (quite possibly a reaction to people calling the PokerFace-Xalxe connection I just mentioned); brings up Hoopla's "soft claim" again, don't see a pro-town motive for that if he isn't even suspicious of her.
PokerFace (#227) wrote:
@Sudo
viewtopic.php?p=2727859#p2727859
Are you voting Fate because you think he is scum for acting anti-town with no good reason OR do you think he is town acting anti-town and should stop or be killed?

I just read sudo's last post.
More posturing. Why not simply remove it? This doesn't help anyone, just takes up space.

Yay I thought about that and probably should have but I wanted to remark there for notes so i could use myself to remind myself what may be there

PokerFace (#227) wrote:This part hear seems to suggest you have some doubt or you are trying not to get blamed for him possibly being town and I think scum would be more prone to worying about being blamed than town, especially before fate's flip. feels like you know how he'd flip,
As I mentioned then, this looks more like a knee-jerk reaction to someone admitting uncertainty than someone scrutinising Sudo's posts to determine his alignment.
PokerFace (#227) wrote:so yay I am starting to get a scum read on sudo too.
"Starting" is a very weird and possibly revealing choice of language.
PokerFace (#227) wrote:Xalxe your play so far seems kinda angry. You say you agree with UA and sudo and then yell at them for making you feel useless. Also to note your laugh at my post. I'm however not sure why you are disturbed when you had 2 votes at first seeing you disturbed at when you were l-1 is expected but again why angry at people not voting you? Your actions feel wierd, couple that with what you said earlier and what I thought before where you didn't make waves, makes me think you may be worth the deadline lynch. But its not time for that yet I think right now I am waiting on hooplas response before i get off her
Least convincing Xalxecase ever. Not sure why he's already thinking ahead to the deadline - not a town mindset.
PokerFace (#235) wrote:I can't say i agree with your first sentence cause it still feels like he was acknowledging it to agar, as though he didn't want agar to go after him.
Tries to spin Sudo explaining himself into something scummy.
PokerFace (#239) wrote:I'll go over xalxe and hoops and give what I think of them later
Overly lynch-orientated. He'd already talked about Xalxe and Hoopls plenty.

I was busy at work and not able to fully collect thoughts and figured i would be back on before deadline to sort it out. this applies to some stuff after this too

PokerFace (#277) wrote:that last part is asuming xalxe is scum if he ain't i will have to rethink alot
(referring to his previous post) A telling assumption, especially since he totally wasn't voting Xalxe.
PokerFace (#278) wrote:fate put up some defense to accusations on him while xalxe put up nothing much but an attack back on fate so yay i'm not unhappy with how things turned out and think that was better choice out of those 2
Weaksauce explanation. Again,
he was still voting Hoopls here.
PokerFace (#332) wrote:Should we massclaim and if so, which claim method should we use (Popcorn, random, etc)
Seems oddly deferential to the town's wishes - popcorn mass claim was obviously the right move.
PokerFace (#340) wrote:If anyone was chainsawing it was xalxe
Some sweet post-mortem distancing. Xalxe's attack came way too late for it to be chainsawing.
Comes out of nowhere.
Process of elimination since i was uncertain on you 2 and didn't think you were scum together. And read ain't strong or firm since its math and not based on what has happened in game
Even if CES making a case on me makes him likly town voting No lynch now means he still won't hit me which means he'd hit scum fate. i am uncertain as to who of fate or ces is the real scum but I can tell they are not together and thats enough for me to realize they aren't both scum and me shooting scott is for the win

Vote: no lynch

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”