Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #98 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:52 am

Post by farside22 »

Ugh!!! I hate you people. I don't have time to say much becuase I have to get to work in 10 minutes (yes I live 5 minutes from work)
In short Cheve looks scummy and I disagree with Spyrex looking town.
DGB wrote: farside (hasn't found me scum yet questionable-tell)
If I had a chance to log on last night I was going to vote for you as my RVS for old time sake. :lol:
But I missed RVS.

vote: Cheve

more to come when I have time tonight.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #163 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

Runner wrote:Difficult thing about Large games... lots of people to keep track of...

My timezone is GMT (+0).

And that can be some wifom. I think I've seen it been done before. Mafia act stupid and are consistent in doing so and every now and then put in a conclusion that other people think is okay as he wouldn't be this stupid - too scummy to be scum. Am I interpreting this correctly?

I don't see the cases on Gorrad and Chevre here, can anyone help?

I'm sure we've left the post restriction thing behind us now - as someone said a pointless incident.

DGB looked to me suspicious up until about now. Dutch one has good reason and content in his recent post, to which DGB "laughed off". Then you come up with some meta, which I doubt mafia would do. So for the moment, I'm a bit neutral on you. Also taking into account your lists, which seem to be a bit random.
God for a moment I read this I read scum. Instead of reading and analysis why the votes are where they are he ask for help. I feel like Cyber and Runner are purposely misreading DGB but maybe that is because (1) I started laughing when I read Dutch's comment (2) I got the sarcasm.
Maybe I'm used to DGB in some way shape or form but really Dutch's post was hysterical.
I read the one game Runner was in on MS, it was interesting read that has me thinking runner may be more in terms of happless townie.

Okay on to why I read Chevre as scum by page 4
She does an RVS vote when someone is clearly trying to start the game. She ask about the possible restriction when any who reads the front page can see it's not possible, (IE: fluff or looking for PR)
She ignores nocase's question and I see reading her reply here she looks flustered and definately stumbling to answer the question asked
She states here she was suspicous but why no vote then?
Chevre wrote:That being said, nocase and inHimshallibe, why would you lie about having a post restriction? Certain philosophies would have you lynched under that statement.
why concern yourself about someone making a statement that could get them lynched. If they are scum then....??
Finally and this is in the now moment she is calling this post by Xalxe as nervous He did ask a question, which funny enough you dodge completely

More to add after a reread on other players.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #166 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

@chevre: Where did you answer Xalxe's question?
How is what nocase did not starting the game? Why would he need to answer why he lied during RVS time? Did you really think he was serious and the question was necessary?
Not everything is LAL some people that are town are not that dense.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #171 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:OMG, I have been here for years...and that post was the longest I have ever read...firm stances and opinions...and lots of content...town or really ballsy scum...got to be town.

CKD is on my scum list officially.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #179 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:OMG, I have been here for years...and that post was the longest I have ever read...firm stances and opinions...and lots of content...town or really ballsy scum...got to be town.

CKD is on my scum list officially.
why is that?...because I like someone who provides stances?
Because you ignore the case on cheve and call her town based on one long post. Most of here post was a waste of repeating what everyone stated and only saying one person was town with no real read on anyone else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

How does this
Chevre wrote:I also thought I answered Xalxe's question when
I said he seemed nervous with my vote on him, so I kept it on there
Answer this:
x wrote:Chevre: is there anywhere better your vote could be right now?

Chevre wrote:farside22,
and I can see how nocase's claim may be interpreted as the "start" of the game, it's basically a null matter now and therefore wasn't an effective start to the game if you consider it to be one. Don't you want to know his motivations as to why he made his first post was a lie? I think that while we know the post restriction is not true, I'd like to see why nocase did it, and how he thought it would affect the game in a positive way. If nocase can't answer that, then he shouldn't have had any motivation to do it if he's Town. Yes, I thought there was a considerable chance that it was a lie, but I wasn't going to completely cement it as one immediately, I think it's somewhat foolish to do so, even if the rules seem to favor otherwise. Also, by marginally mentioning Lynch All Liars, I was trying to reinforce that nocase's opening move was extremely risky if he was town, as some who heavily believe in Lynch All Liars would be ready to maintain a vote on him all throughout the day.
Honestly how many games have you played at MS? How many games have you seen a player do something moronic, crazy or even remotely scummy to start the game and actually be scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #184 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

Chevre wrote:farside22, yes, I honestly now do think my vote could be relocated. I just keep forgetting to do so, but I will not forget this time.
Unvote. Vote: Jerbs
. Anyway, I have no idea how many games I played here, but I can't say I've kept track of how what they did at the beginning of the game relates to their faction. I don't know if that's a common practice or not, but I do not do it. However, I do know that anything that seems out-of-the-ordinary or not seeming to benefit the town is scummy. I've tried to think of how nocase's lie could be helpful, but I cannot. If you can recommend such a way that it could assist the town, then please do share. With your previous statement, you are bordering along the lines of "The scumtells at the start of games are measurably less valuable than those later on in the game." I surely hope that is not what you're intending, nor do I think you are.
I don't ever recall a game where scum put their neck out on the line at the very first page and face the consequences of getting voted out. Mind you that is the games I have played. Some are with people like Jack, DGB and a few people I can't remember without searching my games.
The point of starting out the gates and do something what you call out-of-the-ordinary is for reaction persons. To see who responds and how they respond, if someone responds or doesn't. Who votes on it and why.
It also gets people talking and out of the RVS stage, which sometimes I find quite useless.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #210 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:12 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:Whoever posts next, please explain in nine words or more why you are not voting Antihero.

tia

I'm not voting him so I can't explain the case on him.

I now have a catch up post

Cyber: Why are you defending antihereo and speaking for him here
inhim post 33 I had that same gut feel the first read thru as well.
inhim post 46 why did bob seem town in that post?
cyber:post 51 welcome to my scum list. Really Gorrad votes himself and your confused? Seriously?
RC post 58 is useless fluff at this point
Iamauserpst 67 IGMEOU. You can post better reason's then this.
xalxe post 81 Some questions but no vote and nothing much of use added.
I'm going to say the back and forth between DGB and xalxe has xalxe raising scum points.
He is arguing with DGB even though he knows her style this reads as scared scum (see page 4)
cyber wrote:Still pretty leery of inHim backing up nocase's joke about having a post restriction, I mean it probably was a joke but it came right in that weird transition phase from the RVS to serious posting time. I also predict many headaches from reading Dutch one's posts; it seems like he's going to be a tricky one to get a read on with so much chaff already being thrown up in the phrasing of his posts.
SCUM!!!!!
This post coming from someone who has played with people like Jack and DGB and questions weirdness from others.
cyber wrote:I don't think you're scummy for it but, intentional or not, it does kind of create that feeling of "oh gosh I can't challenge DGB what if she ~spontaneously turns on me~" in other people's minds. Not always the healthiest thing.
She does this every game why are you questioning it and pointing it out in this game?
post 160 from Sera way to say a whole lot of nothing.
Sera is basically repeating what others have stated already.
@Chevre why are you voting for Jerbs?
korlash wrote: I would say almost everyone actively posting has done something moronic or crazy, and while the possibility exists that only the town are actually playing the game at the moment, I find it more likely that your theory here is wrong.
Please link me to a game that scum started off page one doing something mornic, crazy or off the cuff then because as I stated I have never seen scum do it.
Does it mean auto-town and clear. No someone one day who is mafia could be ballsy enough but I have seen scum buckle under pressure more often then not.

so Korlash your voting for me based on an opinion I have developed playing mafia here at MS? Is that really the full case?
As for you DGB question I have never seen her come out of the games and do something mornic as scum.
ckdpost 200 You leaned more town on Cheve in the post you quoted based on lots of content how is that misrepresenting you?
CKD: Please link a game where you saw scum come out of the gate at the start of the game on page 1 doing something something moronic or crazy.

In short Sera, and cyber or the scummiest. I still get this CKD not reading and floating by attitude I don't like. No strong stance on anyone as scum sets my scumdar up. Xalxe is on my scum list for providing nothing of interest in the game and no scum hunting just a few questions.
Chevre I find fluff. Repeating everything said and not having a stance on a player doesn't really impress me in the least. However 2 others are much more scummy.

Unvote:
Vote: Seraphim
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

Cyberbob wrote:farside you're going on a lot about what I "should" know but what you fail to realise that it's been a very long time since I've played a game with any of these people - my other ongoing game that I died in is my first game anywhere on this site (or any other site) in nearly a year. Believe it or not I don't actually have a perfect memory of mafia, and while I do remember that DGB is an eccentric player I've gone and formed a few new opinions on things. Utterly inconceivable, I know. But there it is.
I haven't played with DGB in at least over 6 months. I would have to look to see when our last game actually was, but she clearly remembers how I am with her and I clearly remember how she was.
And yes I have many things going on in my life but people I played with who stand out and I don't need to look meta for is a blessing right now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #215 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Did a search and this was the last game I played with DGB. I had to replace out do to the fact that they took the site away from me at work and it was hard to long online. We were both scum in this game.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=13976
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #232 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Antihero wrote:RC, what are you babbling about?

Any vote on Jerbs is wasted because he's one of the most townish players alive.
Why do you think Jerbs is town?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm voting you for using an obviously untrue statement to, for lack of a better phrase, poo-poo the person you are voting's reason as to why she did what she did. If it's your opinion, fine. You're welcome to it however wrong it may be. But you can't use it to ignore, or otherwise dismiss another person's logic or reasoning. In addition, you are also granting a completely free pass to anyone who has done anything even remotely anti-town this game so far... well up unto your magical post number in which the "start" of the game ends and the craziness starts to count.
No. But I'm sure putting words in my mouth is the one that I didn't miss when playing mafia.
ha ha ha ha... the "Prove me wrong or else I'm right" argument. As you're the one that made the false statement you should be the one to link me every single game that ever started with a person or persons acting crazy or moronic and ended up being town. As that is both a waste of time and stupid, I'll pretend I wasn't an eight serious about it.
Really? I have been out of mafia for 6 months and prior to that I was out for a few months and you want me to do a search on this when you seem to have it that scum acted moronic page one but haven't stated when you saw when scum did it?
I can at least say look at my last game I played which was the invitational game with Jack acting crazy.
You want more then that then you give something back that shows I'm lying which you claim I"m lying with nothing to back it up.

Oh wait that's right people on MS are hypocrites!

*asshole*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #253 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Since my son gave me time I did a search of the games I could recall the crazies in the game.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13699

There were many a character and jokes during RVS. Notice who is scum in the game that didn't say much of anything at the start.
Even when Sera is saying it's serious Poro post a pic of anteaters, Sera then did pictures.
It was none serious chaos.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=14753

As I said the invitation Jack lies and crazy page one.

Escouta
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=13825
Call it foot in mouth, call it stupid, but it got the game going none the less.

I know there was another game but for the life of me I can't remember which game it was in.

Actual

Richard I knew there was another who did a taboo more then something on purpose when he asked the question he did in this game.
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2&start=25

Sadly that was not done to get out of the RVS that was just newb stupidity.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:28 am

Post by farside22 »

If "starting out the gates and do something what you call out-of-the-ordinary" is simply to see how people react and go from there then why would scum have any real fear of doing it? I mean players wouldn't regularly do something that has a huge chance of getting them lynched, so if it is commonplace (you were able to link 4 games so I'm hoping we can accept it's at least a common thing for most games) then it can't result in said person being lynched a *huge* majority of the time. Long story short, if town does it so much, why would mafia be afraid to do it? More to the point, if the entire reason to do it is to get other people to react and move the discussion onto their reactions, then the person who does the initial thing wouldn't be worried about what happens to them as the entire point is to move discussion onto someone else.

And returning to the actual game, and the actual topic I wanted to talk about in the first place, your post 180. Can you honestly say that after all this discussion with me that your response to Chevre makes any sense? Nocase does something you suggest is merely to get people to respond, and when someone responds, you question why they are doing it?
I think the only time I saw a quick lynch was with Vengeful mafia. Yes that is a completely different case.
And your right I don't see people lynched at the start of the day for doing crazy things, but I only recall one person who handled pressure and was scum when being voted for. Usually I see scum flustered.
Maybe it's being gone for 6 months and thinking that crazy actions were normal in every game (which now upon looking at my past games there are not as common as I believed) I was harsh on Chevre for her belief. I think I just got it in my head that people on MS were nuts in most every game I was in. But I realize it wasn't as common so I was wrong to think Chevre was faking her belief however I will point out if she was suspicious and it's the start of the game why didn't she vote for Norse in the first place then?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #273 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

CKD wrote:What is the point? The term “moronic” is relative btw, I have been lynched day one as a town for “overreacting”, recently “underreacting”, and for unvoting and not replacing my vote….these were mostly (note a say mostly) scum driven attacks…but they labeled it as “moronic”…or scummy….same with “crazy”…so I can look and find what you are looking for…but what is the point?
I really wish I had two votes right now.

You did just do at QFT under what Korlash stated and now your back tracking and also proving my point on idiotic things people do as town.
Oh and scum pushing the lynch, thanks I forgot to put that on my list of why someone town would do something crazy and it's to see who pushes the lynch based on that stupidity (aka Richard from 2 games I was in).
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #292 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

@ckd:
First of all you QFT here
What part of this was QFT?

Because here is the exact opposite of what Korlash was saying in your reply to me.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2745821
DGB wrote:This isn't the worse scumlist I've ever seen, I just really disagree with Jerbs being on it, and farside needs more cooking.
Cooking? What I need to be deep fried and put on the grill?

@Dutch: Why do you think I'm possibly scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #295 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please prod KMD. He has yet to post here but seems to be posting elsewhere just fine.

Fos: Kmd
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #338 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

spyrex - your view and thoughts on Gorrad were well thought out. You moved up out of my scum list.
RC wrote:I like Cyberbob and Seraphim's last two posts. I skimmed over Spyrex's ninja'd post above me. It looks aimless at first glance, which is really uncharacteristic of him. The quotes have no authors attributed. Ugh. Cyberbob, do you not get where I'm coming from or do you think I'm just playing the "confusion/frustration" card as a tactic?
I disagree with sera. I read it twice and I don't see it as a solid post. Where reading SpyreX I can see why Gorrad looks scummy. In short Gorrad has posted fluff and nonsense. He's doing more teaching post and not contributing to scum hunting. By the way Sera didn't have who the quote was from but I understood that all the quotes from Spyrex were about Korlash, I have no clue who Sera is quoting.
Now explain what about Sera's post you liked.
kor wrote: I'm not going to try to defend Chevre or claim to know why she did or didn't do anything. But to me "She didn't vote that guy" doesn't sound all that weird, beginning of the game or not.
I disagree I see scum motivation in things like that. It shows me fear and I don't know many town that are fearful of putting their vote on someone who is suspicious especially during RVS.

Shower time. I feel assed out that my Sera suspicious falls on deaf ears.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #362 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Cyberbob wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Some excellent choices:

Chevre
Kmd4390
Gorrad
RedCoyote

But you know, we can just lynch KMD, there's no way he's town.
what about Antihero

you said :(
What about Sera? :(
ckd scum not reading wrote: What do you think Korlash is saying in that quoted post?
I answered what he thought here:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2744891
With links here:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2744943
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #363 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Chevre: I didn't see an answer to my question to you from earlier. Why did you vote for Jerbes?
@Dutch: Still waiting for an answer from you on why you see me as possible scum.

@DGB: So many thoughts going through my head right now. Some I can't share and then there is that part wonders out of everyone on your scum list why use it on Kmd?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #380 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Chevre wrote:I will answer your question, farside22, as soon as you answer this one: Are you scum? If not, then why are you lying?

Also, why do you think that, Xalxe? It's only been four hours.
I'm not scum. Stupid question if you ask me.
I don't believe I lied about anything. If I lie about anything it's my weight. If you want to point out something you believe a lie I'm all ears.

Xalxe is on my scum list as stated prior.

I also find it scummy when someone doesn't answer a question and dodges it to ask pointless questions.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #381 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Xalxe's reaction is clean. And he certainly isn't KMD's buddy. He's town.

farside has seen this a million times... has she forgotten? But her reaction isn't from a scum perspective, regardless of KMD's alignment.
I figured it was a tactic hence the I don't want to comment too much yet about it except to ask why KMD. I figure a newb is more likely to fall for the trap then someone who has seen it before.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #437 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

I'm doing a quick response to a few things and will come back with more after the child goes to bed tonight.

@Dutch: I know I"m not going crazy here. You stated here
Possible scum. I'm asking why. It's not difficult.
Xalxe wrote:Wait, why the Seraphim switch?

I'm still content with chevre.
I would go with either. I didn't see any really look at Sera and my post and say oh wow far is right.
I feel like a red headed step child which I take to heart.
inHimshallibe wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Xalxe's reaction is clean. And he certainly isn't KMD's buddy. He's town.

farside has seen this a million times... has she forgotten? But her reaction isn't from a scum perspective, regardless of KMD's alignment.

Chevre is trying to keep her cool, and doesn't mention the elephant in the room. Mmmm. Chocolate chip is still a favorite. Then, Chevre worries about the timing of the dayvig, but still abstain to comment on its value, its rashness, of KMD's alignment.

I laid off Chevre a while, blinded by the wall, but her reaction is really, really off-the-charts scummy.
I hate to bring this up, but if in some Far-Far-Away-Ville that one of DGB/farside turns up scum, I'd look at the other. Whole lot of "they should know better" going on.
I look at it as a "sibling" relationship where DGB and me razz each other but that's my view on it. I don't know if DGB is town but my read of her reminds me of the old folks game we were in together.

inHim wrote:And :eek: farside just did what I was chastising Cyberbob for – starting off with suspicion on someone and ultimately voting someone else with little to say to their name. :
Yea I had more on chevre (who I would vote for) but I feel like sera is sneaking by more and needs attention stat.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #455 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Oopps, arithmetic, not my
forte

Someone else needs to vote Chevre to make the above effective.

unvote:
vote: Chevre

Now Chevre if the mod is correct is at L-2
I don't have time at the moment to expand further at this time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #488 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also: The Chevre wagon's still going on? Seriously? WHY? Farside, make time. Explain yourself.

Nothing has changed my view on Chevre and her scumminess. She is seriously voting Jerbs for his comment saying it's scummy to try and trick a newb then makes a hypocrite of herself by asking me those questions and saying it's scummy.
Basically she is not scum hunting in the least and everything I read of her has not changed my mind in the least.

Plus this moment here for me is priceless:
Chevre wrote:
Jerbs wrote:@Dutch

Are you scum? If not, why are you lying?
I would find this question quite difficult to answer, and here it feels like Jerbs is trying to create an easy target by posing a difficult question to a new poster.
Why would town find the first part of this question hard to answer? Then see makes it look like Jerbs is doing it to create a easy target but doesn't explain how.
Nothing I find in her post explains anything.

With Chevre's latest post is really good......Chevre I still don't know why Jerb's question was difficult. Any answer you give is not a bad answer (my 2 cents) I think fumbling over it looked scummy.

unvote:

need to really sit down and read everyone now.

vote: CKD

This is based on my list and feel for CKD earlier.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #491 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

@Cyberbob: Most of what bothered me were 2 things on Chevre, if you read my post
1) was here lack of scum hunting
Problem 1 is solved in one shot above my post
2) is how she acted with Jerbs.
She still has to answer this. I don't want to see a hammer till I get an answer

Further more I have more other reason (which no I will not explain).

Finally most of my post was about Cherve because I was asked to get in and make time to explain my vote for her.

Unto my other 2 suspects:

Here is a reason I find Seraphim scum. Follow along this dialong with AH and Sera:
Antihero wrote:
Seraphim, on the other hand, is scum. If you don't believe me, read post 69; it's a doozy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Seraphim
post 69

Antihero wrote:
Seraphim wrote:there has been no pooflinging. Ironically, Chevre seems to be the only person to notice the broad disconnect between my vote and the statement proceeding it. I never gave any reasons for my vote on Chevre folks. The entire point was directed at inHim.
Voting without giving a good reason? Sounds like a poofling to me.

Chevre's text wall made my day, BTW.
Seraphim wrote:....how did I misspell that....

poofling lol

Anyway. Do you honestly want to tell me that that was what you were referring to? I think you were referring to my "reasons" for voting Chevre which weren't there and now you are trying to justify your vote by backtracking and saying the vote was your reason for voting me all along which you and I both know is complete and utter bullshit.

No were did AH say anything about why he voted and Sera just put words into his mouth that were never there. He uses the word backtracking to make AH look scummy.

I said it before and I will say it again. This post gives no reason's for why anything is scummy, just says gut for Cherve and this post sets my scumdar but doesn't say what about it sets his scumdar.

this post is a waste of time and energy.
Also thoughout this game he hasn't said anything about any of the other players as scum. He stays on the same beat.
He seems to be posting elsewhere for the past few days just fine. I don't like people avoiding a game but making crap post elsewhere when they are behind. It means they have time to be on MS but don't make an effort in the game is scummy

Why CKD is scum:

He votes here for DO, which is fine, as he wants answers, however after that vote.

He call's Cherve town after her big post saying
Which almost everyone here has stated so far there was no real firm stances or much as far as opinion went. What Cherve post was, read more of a story then anything else.

post 200 He backtracks his orginal statement.
I really want to laugh at this too:
Ckd wrote: as to opinions of others....are you certian that I havent?...trying to figure out if you are misrepresenting me on purpose or missed my posts.
Because the people he had opinions on:
Dutch One
Chevre

That's it, I don't see a misrep any way shape or form.

Dodge's Gorrad question here

here
Weak attack, weak reasoning and offering really nothing new. Why does CKD feel people have time to check into other games and look into their meta?

And finally I don't believe he really is reading the game. I feel gliding by with very little points of view except about Cherve.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #493 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

And color me awesome because while I see a CKD-Gorrad connection why we gotta fight the machine every step of the way and do CKD first?
I will try and look at this tomorrow if I have time.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #510 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Chevre wrote:Dutch one, why should I not be lynched? Looking back through your posts once more, you have defended me relentlessly, except for a little suspicion of my first large post, which by then everyone had realized it wasn't the greatest thing ever. You followed my Jerbs vote quite easily. Finally, you seem to know that I am town, when my alignment has not been revealed yet.

SpyreX, I was indicating that if I got lynched today, which I thought was very likely.

Xalxe, at the minimum, that's forty sentences of opinions, and I know there are many instances where I used more than two. If you believe it's so easy, you should try it. In the meantime, you could explain your case on me.
I'm still looking for an answer on your Jerbs case here.

I will break down my questions
1) why is asking a newb those loaded questions scummy?
2) Why was the loaded question (part one are you scum) hard to answer?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #512 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad:
Can I ask why you main 2 case that you have come up with this game have been mostly about those following others.
Gorrad wrote: Not liking Cyberbob. He seems to be doing the classic tells of following the crowd while actually contributing next to nothing.

Note for those who would call me a hypocrite as I have not contributed myself: I'm not pretending to contribute. This is my first contribution post. Cyberbob is faking it.

Vote: Cyberbob
, Gorradscum can hang later.
Gorrad wrote:Oooh, just read all of nocase's posts this page. Following the crowd (and encouraging others to do so), parroting/claiming gut after this, then immediately switching when another early wagon possibility come up. SpyreX: THIS is scummy. Nocase has a motive to act this way as scum. What you are pointing out in me may well be bad play in your opinion (it certainly isn't in mine), but it's lacking in the 'why would I act this way as scum' department.

Unvote, Vote: Nocase
You also demanded chevre to talk about others to see that she is not following anyone else's views.
I mean I'm not losing it here there is more then one scum tell here at MS right?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:07 am

Post by farside22 »

iamusername: I'm happy voting for sera or ckd. If push came to shove I would vote Gorrad over Cherve to insure a lynch.
I read some of Gorrad's previous games to this and I'm split on whether he is town or scum in this game based on meta.
Reading this game there is the bit of fluff, and all he does is vote for those following BW, which I find a weak tell and if your going to do it don't ignore everyone that does do it.
A part of me wonders if he is avoiding talking about those that have already been talked about or vote on anyone that is already being voted for so he can ignore his own scum tell of following BW's.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #568 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:TP;DR

"too psychedelic; didn't read"
'

too late. Just a couple of things I want to ask Gorrad on his points here:

Gor wrote:Admits PR was bulf
Noc wrote: "admits" characterizes it as reluctant or sheepish. it wasn't and i don't know how you could really think it was. i wasn't going to prolong the test indefinitely.
gor wrote:Ok, confesses. States even. Semantics. It was pointless bull.
Why was this pointless when a couple of people were still talking about it?
Gor wrote:11. "Everyone jump on the gut wagon"
noc wrote:yup. scummy how?
Gor wrote:Because you're telling everyone to jump on a wagon that, by definition, has NO BASIS in fact. That's what makes it gut. You're relying on feeling rather than scumtells or other evidence.
I don't see how this is scummy and the explanation from Gorrad is not real clear.
People jump on the wagon they would be scummy by your own scum hunting no? So why again is telling people to jump on a BW scummy if it can be used to see who reacts?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #577 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:18 am

Post by farside22 »

I wondered if Kmd was talking out of his ass about DGB, so I looked up the game in question and compared DGB to Sly Cooper to this game. I actually see a lot of similarities between the 2 play styles. I will say DGB spams more here then that game in so far, but the comments here and there are eeriely similar

*adds DGB to the watch list*
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #578 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:24 am

Post by farside22 »

I had to see if I was going crazy because DGB's play reminded me of Geezer Mafia
I'm going to stick with the keep and eye on DGB and note that she plays this way as scum and town, but I note she does seem to spam more as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #594 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 am

Post by farside22 »

KMD wrote:Farside, you mention that you've never seen scum do anything moronic or crazy Day 1 and get lynched. What about Xtoxm in a game YOU MODDED? For those not familiar with Futurama Mafia, Porochaz joke voted Xtoxm and called him out as SK. Xtoxm, who actually was SK, said that Prozac must have been a Scum Daytime Rolecop, claimed SK, and vowed to act as a town vig. Xtoxm was lynched as SK Day 1.
bahahahahah. God I forgot about that. That was paranoid scum idiocy. Completely different then someone doing something to draw attention. Wouldn't you say?
KMD wrote: Why not call Spy on this? Also, in the same post, why build up all those points on Cyber, hardly mention Sera, then vote Sera?
Hmm...
You need to catch up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #597 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:48 am

Post by farside22 »

@DGB: I looked into KMD's post elsewhere and he doesn't seem to be posting much. He may be out of town, he may lie, but I've never known him to not post in all games without reason. I'm still wondering why he never checked into this game till he got a prod. And why he voted for you before he finished his read through.
The fact he voting based on meta is lazy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #610 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

I really believe 99% that CKD is scum because he is faking like I have never seen.
The whole I don't understand is crap. I'm confused what you are saying.
If he was really confused he would go back and reread the whole argument and stop doing this condescending dancing back and forth.
I also don't like the deflection from CKD.

Now I did look at werewolf's post just to see and yes he is limping on and following more then scum hunting. As I type this I see he is online.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #612 (isolation #36) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:@ckd When you say that anti might be scum as well as me, and then after his attack he would not be, you seem to be forgetting the possibility of a bus. Is this intentional?

unvote:
vote: Werewolf
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #613 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

And after looking at werwolf's games on MS I'm keeping my vote on him.
I noted in his other games as town he voted more often, he had ideas of who was scum and in this game he looks more careful and follows more then there.
Example:
[REDACTED]

I didn't find a game he played scum yet. I found about 3 games before I stopped and he was town in them all.
I smell scum bussing from someone that starts with a C.
Last edited by Kublai Khan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #616 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by farside22 »

Man I thought that game was done.
Mod: Please delete that link I will go get another one that is finished

Link Redacted.
Last edited by Kublai Khan on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #617 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Post by farside22 »

As you can see from the finished game that wolf was town he scum hunted more and actually made cases instead of following the crowd as he is here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #618 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:Linking to ongoing games is modkillable?
Oh and because I forgot to say it and I need some justification on my research.

DIE SCUM
DIE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #620 (isolation #41) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:Not really,
I was just mad because I was modkilled for it before
I just looked at your wiki and unless the mod forgot to state it on page one you were not modkilled in any I saw on your wiki.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #623 (isolation #42) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:oh and you mean that game where I was lynched D-1?
(feels sense of dejavu)
You were noticeable absent in that game, but here is there a reason your not posting or noting who you are suspicious of and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #631 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:werewolf is fresh-noob-day1-lynch-meat.
He's also hiding, lying and misrepresenting a few things he said in this game. I don't except that as noob town.
Why are you suspicious of KMD?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #634 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:01 am

Post by farside22 »

inHimshallibe wrote:I read nothing that didn't convince me further of what I had believed before, outside of "Oh, hey, KMD is gonna try."
You have a case on Gorrad? Since when......looks at iso.........last comment about Gorrad from you was.....too busy with a vote.
before that you
you had him on the lets kill list then this:
Looking better for Gorrad. This seems pretty town in concept, though we’ll see about the rest of Gorrad’s practices as I continue. :igmeou: ==SpyreX’s INCREDIBLY SEXY post on the possible bus of ckd is EXCELLENT.==
So why is Gorrad scum in your own words exactly?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #635 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the triple post but for those that used my link and said werewolf must be scum did you look at the link yourself?

Now mind you I didn't like that on purpose but because I'm in a hurry.
Here was a link I was thinking of when I said wolf can do better: newb
I'm not changing my vote but I'm definitely looking at RC when I ask that question, with a maybe I should think and look more closely at DO.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #641 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:38 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Here was a link I was thinking of when I said wolf can do better: newb
Yeah but, yeah but, ongoing games and all, it's a good example but I'm not totally convinced.
That game is over. That is a newbie game where the mod didn't change the title. He does have an ongoing game he was active. The modkilled game he is bitter about was a misreprep........also avoiding a game is not a town tell
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #680 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:I haven't seen a lot of commentary on my nocase WoT. Do I need to summarize it again for people who don't like WoTs? I could do a Cliffs Notes version.

Werewolf is the first wagon I've seen get to this point that I wasn't completely against. If my anti-nocase movement fails, I'll give him a more thorough read.
I read it, thought about it and based on my read of him and my gut feeling I disagree with it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #681 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:38 am

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:exactly that
We need to analyze how people voted and how or if that makes them scum.
So you get to glide by following people and offering nothing of your own opinion, then blame others when or if they are wrong?

Also I want an answer to how you can be bitter about a modkill when your death was a forgone conclusion?
(for those not understanding my meaning, please search wolf's post and you will find the game he was referring to when he made this statement:
)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #685 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

inHimshallibe wrote:farside seems like miffed town.
farside sig wrote:It's the bitch in me that enjoys seeing people get their comeuppance.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #690 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

What is M.O?
I still need to look into a couple of things but I notice a lot of lurkerish people not doing much for this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #710 (isolation #51) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

Farside is saying things that i've "done" without presenting examples
-Hypocratic Scum?
Really? I presented no examples of what you have done. All those pretty links I posted must lead to nowhere in your imaginary scum world. :roll:

Dear Xalxe:

I would appreciate if you actually read the game. It makes me look at you oddly when I see something about a player not dodging questions when I have asked wolf a few questions that he completely ignores.

Thank you,

farside.

Questions that did not get answered by wolf:
farside22 wrote:
werewolf555 wrote:oh and you mean that game where I was lynched D-1?
(feels sense of dejavu)
You were noticeable absent in that game, but here is there a reason your not posting or noting who you are suspicious of and why?
farside22 wrote:
werewolf555 wrote:exactly that
We need to analyze how people voted and how or if that makes them scum.
So you get to glide by following people and offering nothing of your own opinion, then blame others when or if they are wrong?

Also I want an answer to how you can be bitter about a modkill when your death was a forgone conclusion?
(for those not understanding my meaning, please search wolf's post and you will find the game he was referring to when he made this statement:
)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #712 (isolation #52) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

farside- your werewolf example has a confounding variable- the fact it's a Mini. From personal experience, I floundered in my first Large, Picking Simplicity (Hi, SpyreX!). It very well could be the same thing happening here.
This isn't his first large game. The other game he was in is currently ongoing and can not be linked.
It's not just his post style comparison either. It's his lack of answers, the poor me attitude and the shouldn't she be mod killed for that, oh I'm bitter about it happening to me comment (even though his death was a forgone conclusion) doesn't strike me as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #714 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Mod: I will have limited access this weekend. Not sure if I will have time to post Saturday or Sunday.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #724 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:55 am

Post by farside22 »

iamausername wrote:OK, well if we're going to go ahead and talk about the ongoing game, let's get all the facts on the table. werewolf was modkilled and
turned into a neutral survivor
, meaning that he has lost that game, however it turns out. Of course he's going to be bitter about that. I think he is well within his rights to be bitter about that.

I don't like the werewolf lynch one bit, and I especially don't like the way certain people are characterising his obvious newb confusion about what exactly constitues a modkillable offence as a malicious attempt to get farside modkilled to further a scum win condition. That's patently ridiculous, and I have a hard time seeing it as a good faith argument.
fos: iamausername

You not only answered the question directed at wolf, who I don't see from his wiki as tracking town wins or scum wins and giving him an answer to use instead of letting him answer.
Second that is not the only reason people are voting for him. Lets do the list because I'm tired of repeating myself:

1) actively lurking - he is posting fine around MS
2) following BW - has made no point on who is scum and following what others say
3) dodging questions - I made at least 3 he ignored
4) lying - saying I didn't give examples of my accusations
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #740 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

werewolf555 wrote:
nocase wrote:because a year of experience is so noob.
Complete misrepresentation to push the lynch forwards....

I have been here for 5 months.
Honestly, this is really scummy.
It seems as if all you are trying to do is push the lynch and you don't care if you have to make up statistics to do it.
VOTE: nocase
I refuse to believe you are this (insert derogatory comment here).

*head smack*
Do you even answer questions or is it scummy for someone to ask you questions too?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #752 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:35 am

Post by farside22 »

nocase wrote:oh, my bad, i was unaware that later reanalysis of a given player's behavior is anathema in a game of mafia.
unvote. vote: werewolf555.
Sarcasm R Us: how can I sneeringly debunk you today? :lol:

I had no issue with your case nocase. I look at Sera from time to time. He is most definitely actively lurking. I see him posting fine through out MS. I didn't like him before and since he isn't helping the game.
I also disagree with CKD about xalxe. I think both Xalxe and wolf are scum together.
Yes I go to the school of belief that scum bus each other, but I have seen scum try to take pressure off as well. The fact that Xalxe states that wolf isn't ignoring questions and hasn't done anything in his read that really looks bad (because following the crowd and spurting the same thing someone else said reeks of town***That's sarcasm again in case you missed it). Also I would expect most of the scum to jump on the wagon of wolf and get him lynched if he really was that easy to lynch at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #762 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

Xalxe wrote:So, imaginary scenario where I am scum with werewolf:

You all vote him. 8 out of 11 is fairly irretrievable, no? With the way I play, I would express my doubts BUT THEN JUMP ON THE WAGON by saying you convinced me, thus allowing me to shift the blame to you tomorrow.

However, I instead am not voting him.
*inner voice rant*
please dear lord I don't ask for much but I really, really wish when people tried to make sense that they hit preview, reread what they say and double check that their meaning is clear so my head doesn't hurt with their faulty and sad logic.

*end inner voice rant*

I think you meant something completely different because if wolf lynched is scum why would you blame CKD for the lynch?

*dear lord make the pain end*

Also you don't know in this imaginary world that somewhere along the way wolf does something scummier then dodging questions and following BW's that may make you change your mind sooooooooo.......
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #772 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 am

Post by farside22 »

the wrath of mod wrote:- Too many prods. You guys lose a week of play. Deadline moved forward 1 week.
Mod:
Can you please put in your vote count the deadline if you are going to change it. I don't always look at page one and knowing the date helps me out. Thanks.
Done.

Can someone in this game please tell me when dodging questions wasn't scummy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #816 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:23 am

Post by farside22 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Let's lynch Gorrad and vig Seraphim werewolf already.
I would rather see a vig of werewolf. I truely believe he is scum, if not he is not scum the worst town player in the history and the town's chances of winning or slim to none in my view. I looked at that newb game he actually scum hunted in (you know the one I tell you guys about and no one listens) and they never trusted him.
I'm 95% wolf scum, he does not strike me as stupid in any other game I read of his sooooo....lynch/vig I'm good in my belief.
After I'm done reading some stuff in another game I will have a full scum list for this game this week.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #846 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:42 am

Post by farside22 »

5 wolf
2 gorrad
1 chevre
1 nocase

This week starts my read of everyone by iso. I will have a bit of everyone I can get to. I will get to some today (probably not much) and a few over the next few days.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #893 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

nocase wrote:fine.
unvote. vote: gorrad.
but if we lynch town today and werewolf is alive on day two then we will be seriously set back.
^I'm with this guy!

I know I still owe this game big. I have been half asleep all day. I sill do something tonight.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #905 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Gorrad wrote:
Vote: Dutch One
So KK doesn't need to find a replacement D1.

DGB, I want you to claim. I don't care if it's real or fake, your claims are fantastic and often game-changing, and
I don't want you to be NK'd before you have the chance to turn this game on its head
Why are you assuming with your first post that DGB is town?

Chevre isn't looking good. I agree with Shakespeare-scum tell and non-committal posts-tell, so let's see if we can hammer at one of those.
Did someone state that following and parroting was a scum tell make an ass out of himself here?

I really don't like Gorrad's hypocrosy on people's cases. He's made one case (as of Jan 26, 8pm PST) and it was against cyberbob for following.
post 495 why did you notice only nocase doing this. I saw wolf doing this, xaxle seems to leak into the background. I'm sure I'm missing a few others doing similar in the beginning.
Gorrad wrote:I thought the wagon was a terrible idea until it was already at the very end of it's run and I realized what it was. If I had voted then, I think I would have lynched (or at least nearly so).
I assume this is about Cherve. I saw only one post you mention him by basically parroting DGB.

We have the noncase post by post. I had a few issues with that but really the summary is the same in which nocase is scum for bw, following, parroting, but others have done the same so is that really a case.

I think I know what damned gorrad in the first place with spyrex and I'm ashamed it took me 3 rereads to see it.

unvote:
vote: Gorrad
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #955 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

I still think wolf is scum. All these he's VI lynch bait is tiring to battle.
kill: wolf
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Damn I called out Cyber and CKD day 1 and then got too focused on werewolf. Damn scummy town players.

Why did I die the first night?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2367 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Actually better question why did the mafia kill me night 1?

I would try and read the QT but I'm a bit busy right now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”