Mafia 125: Khan's Game of Mafia (Game Over)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

vote antihero

please come clean now.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:41 pm

Cyberbob wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote antihero

please come clean now.
Pretty sure he's referring to that huge list of potential abilities and role modifiers in the OP dude. Which is actually a good pickup, there's nothing there as far as I can see that indicates post restrictions are on the cards.
Vote: nocase
you thought my vote was serious?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:24 am

Dutch one wrote:Vote: Gorrad.

Sorry I replied a little bit late, I live in a different time-zone and because my computer is broke (he will be replaced in a few days) I couldn't post earlier.

@Gorrad, I'm new here at this website but this is already my 5th large game, so I'm not a newbie. And I know what RVS is (usually I'm the only one who uses it and I always have a discussion about it), but you are all using it really quick. I didn't expect that.
And I didn't notice there were more than 3 pages in the thread, I only saw the first one, so what I said about all the votes was a reply to the first page (I can't edit it).
what do you think RVS is? What is different about this RVS than other ones you have been in..

and why the vote on Gorrad? You voted him twice (one bolded) but neither vote you mention why....not even a joke reason...explain.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:40 am

also DGB, can you keep me off your town list this game...last time, didnt end so well for me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #135 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:09 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
5!<u/\/\z

curiouskarmadog ("
Hello, I am scum
" scum-tell)
thank you hon.
Xalxe wrote:DGB, do you enjoy tunnelling me? Because I'd really like to see a case this time.
this comment makes me laugh.
Chevre wrote:Xalxe, you seemed to be worried by my vote's presence. I think I shall keep it on you a bit longer.
Don’t like this comment at all….why are you keeping your vote to yourself?

Matter of fact..I don’t think l like anything about this post…

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Vote: Gorrad.

Sorry I replied a little bit late, I live in a different time-zone and because my computer is broke (he will be replaced in a few days) I couldn't post earlier.

@Gorrad, I'm new here at this website but this is already my 5th large game, so I'm not a newbie. And I know what RVS is (usually I'm the only one who uses it and I always have a discussion about it), but you are all using it really quick. I didn't expect that.
And I didn't notice there were more than 3 pages in the thread, I only saw the first one, so what I said about all the votes was a reply to the first page (I can't edit it).
what do you think RVS is? What is different about this RVS than other ones you have been in..

and why the vote on Gorrad? You voted him twice (one bolded) but neither vote you mention why....not even a joke reason...explain.
unvote, vote Dutch.

Do not ignore me.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #170 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:45 pm

OMG, I have been here for years...and that post was the longest I have ever read...firm stances and opinions...and lots of content...town or really ballsy scum...got to be town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #172 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:49 pm

farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:OMG, I have been here for years...and that post was the longest I have ever read...firm stances and opinions...and lots of content...town or really ballsy scum...got to be town.

CKD is on my scum list officially.
why is that?...because I like someone who provides stances?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #200 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:59 am

farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
farside22 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:OMG, I have been here for years...and that post was the longest I have ever read...firm stances and opinions...and lots of content...town or really ballsy scum...got to be town.

CKD is on my scum list officially.
why is that?...because I like someone who provides stances?
Because you ignore the case on cheve and call her town based on one long post. Most of here post was a waste of repeating what everyone stated and only saying one person was town with no real read on anyone else.
well consider that my first real read..it is still earlier yet...and as you should know, I value actions over words....but I value words of nothing at all....she might have repeated, but at least she gave us something...

as to opinions of others....are you certian that I havent?...trying to figure out if you are misrepresenting me on purpose or missed my posts.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #201 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:03 am

Gorrad wrote:
CKD, money where your mouth is time. Point out where the firm stances and opinions are.
come on gorrad...you really dont see any stances or opinions if that post?...I mean I can break it down...but there are definately opinions there.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #202 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:12 am

Korlash wrote: You actually allude to games you've played with DGB as evidence that scum wouldn't act abnormal at the start of the game? You honestly think DGB's role reflects how she acts for the first 5 or so pages? And what defines putting their neck on the line? I can't think of any action short of claiming to be mafia you can do page one that would actually give you fear of being lynched right then and there. Hell half the game is off doing their own stuff for the first two pages you could probably get away with claiming to be scum.
Unvote:, Vote: farside22

I would say almost everyone actively posting has done something moronic or crazy, and while the possibility exists that only the town are actually playing the game at the moment, I find it more likely that your theory here is wrong.
QFT
Dutch one wrote: @DGB, you are ding exactly the same as Jerbs does. Suddenly you call me town, because of what? In the hope that I stop attacking you in return? Sorry, but you are the most suspicious person in my eyes......

.....And DGB, the problem with you is, that no matter how many times I accuse you, you always get away with it. While you are one of the most suspicious persons in this game.
So I'm keeping my vote for you
you obviously have never played with DGB before..her opinion can change on you in a heart beat, for little to know reason...well I should say little or no reason that I understand. I actually think I got a pretty decent read on DGB (though a current game that is almost done will solidify that meta). She has done anything yet that screams DGBscum...I suggest you go meta a couple dgb games (not the whole game just the first 10 pages or so) then come back and tell me what you discovered.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #204 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 am

edit my last...she HASNT done anything that screams scum....

my vote isnt solely on you becasue you answered my question "late"....I am not sure you intended to answer the question at all until I called you out for it...I find your attack on DGB scummy, especially not going to check other games, after so many people hinted that she normally plays this way..again, i had to press you a little harder to get you to something.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #270 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:20 am

farside22 wrote:CKD: Please link a game where you saw scum come out of the gate at the start of the game on page 1 doing something something moronic or crazy.
What is the point? The term “moronic” is relative btw, I have been lynched day one as a town for “overreacting”, recently “underreacting”, and for unvoting and not replacing my vote….these were mostly (note a say mostly) scum driven attacks…but they labeled it as “moronic”…or scummy….same with “crazy”…so I can look and find what you are looking for…but what is the point?
werewolf555 wrote:I'm not sure what i'm trying to prove.
I just feel like pointing some things out.
not sure what this means..what exactly are you pointing out and why did you feel it important to point out?
Gorrad wrote: You're dodging the question. I didn't say I didn't see any, and that isn't the point. You said "Firm" stances and opinions, and I want you to enumerate exactly what you meant.
as you wish...if anyone complains about wall of words, blame gorrad.
opinion and stances..

edited:
Chevre wrote: ......curiouskarmadog wanted Antihero to "come clean," as in, fill us in on how he attained such information from the moderator. However, such information was conspicuously available in the first post; therefore, it was fairly obvious to see that curiouskarmadog had intended for a joke......

...This was, of course, strange to us because the Random Voting Stage is the first event most players partake in during the duration of a game. curiouskarmadog first asked about this, and then asked about Dutch one's reasonless vote on Gorrad. When a player receives a vote, it moves them one step closer to the lynch. We prefer that players give reasons to accompany their votes, so the question posed here by curiouskarmadog is common enough....

...As for his accusation that Dutch one was ignoring him, it's reasonable because Dutch one did post between curiouskarmadog's third and fifth posts....

.... I think curiouskarmadog looks Town so far. He has managed to inquire of others without following anyone's already stated points. Though relatively early, I feel as though curiouskarmadog may be a little severe with Dutch one....

....This whole "post restriction" matter has been deemed untrue and, in my opinion, pointless.....

...Since I myself cannot truly find any scummy points of this post...

........The one thing I find glaringly missing from this post is my name. This may sound quite narcissistic but I have been a very visible player in this game so far so it would make sense to at least mention what he thought of me and my posts.....

...DrippingGoofBall's habit of making lists and then including herself as Town seemed to put herself on a pedestal above the others, therefore making her semi-invulnerable as nobody wanted to attack her. ....

...Even though Cyberbob has twice as many posts as curiouskarmadog, he is still a bit neutral. Yes, he is making points upon other players, but I don't feel the same intensity that I feel in curiouskarmadog's posts...

...This isn't out of the ordinary, but it doesn't really add anything to the game either, except for that this slightly decreases the chances of Gorrad and Korlash being in the Mafia together. It does not, however, make either one of them more or less scummy....

.... I, in fact, found it somewhat funny, and didn't see any issues with it....

.... Gorrad indicates that he is going to inform players who do not know what the RVS is of it's definition. He then attacks Cyberbob in what seems to me a very weak manner...

....I haven't really seen much serious content from Gorrad so far. I hope that his seventh post is what he keeps up for the rest of the game, as the "Gorrad is scum" act is useless, trite, and suspiciously odd....

...SpyreX votes nocase because there are no abilities available that would seem to encompass a post restriction. While slightly hasty, I must admit it was the same thing I was thinking as well....

...While I understand the motivation behind some of Gorrad's posts (helping Dutch one wasn't a bad thing to do), the whole self-voting thing was kind of ridiculous and had very little effect on the game...

...SpyreX declares this as Gorrad trying to go back to the RVS even though the game started in a serious manner. I don't believe Gorrad was trying to do that...

I find his attack on Gorrad's RVS description a bit irrational, but I do believe most of what Gorrad had said so far was fluff.
Answer me this Gorrad, do you think there are not firm opinions and stances on actions in this game in this post?
Seraphim wrote:You don't need to actually, persay, read the post. It is merely Chevre's wall color-coded using these three codes. Feel free to skip ahead.
oh god dammit....just wasted my time.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #278 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:23 am

farside22 wrote:
CKD wrote:What is the point? The term “moronic” is relative btw, I have been lynched day one as a town for “overreacting”, recently “underreacting”, and for unvoting and not replacing my vote….these were mostly (note a say mostly) scum driven attacks…but they labeled it as “moronic”…or scummy….same with “crazy”…so I can look and find what you are looking for…but what is the point?
I really wish I had two votes right now.

You did just do at QFT under what Korlash stated and now your back tracking and also proving my point on idiotic things people do as town.
Oh and scum pushing the lynch, thanks I forgot to put that on my list of why someone town would do something crazy and it's to see who pushes the lynch based on that stupidity (aka Richard from 2 games I was in).
I am not sure I understanding a.) what your arguement is here..and b.) what you think I am backtracking on.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #279 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:24 am

Dutch one wrote:Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum. And even if he is a townie, I don't think his death will harm the town. So he is a safe choice in my opinion
really DGB? really?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #280 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:25 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
farside22 wrote:
CKD wrote:What is the point? The term “moronic” is relative btw, I have been lynched day one as a town for “overreacting”, recently “underreacting”, and for unvoting and not replacing my vote….these were mostly (note a say mostly) scum driven attacks…but they labeled it as “moronic”…or scummy….same with “crazy”…so I can look and find what you are looking for…but what is the point?
I really wish I had two votes right now.

You did just do at QFT under what Korlash stated and now your back tracking and also proving my point on idiotic things people do as town.
Oh and scum pushing the lynch, thanks I forgot to put that on my list of why someone town would do something crazy and it's to see who pushes the lynch based on that stupidity (aka Richard from 2 games I was in).
I am not sure I understanding a.) what your arguement is here..and b.) what you think I am backtracking on.
EDIT..".I am not sure I understand"...hard to believe that English is my first lan.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 am

Dutch one wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Dutch one wrote:Sorry DGB, but that doesn't make sense. Just look at all his posts and everything you find is scummie or atleast something a town idiot would do. I don't see anything he posted yet that convinces me he isn't scum. And even if he is a townie, I don't think his death will harm the town. So he is a safe choice in my opinion
really DGB? really?
what do you mean? (sorry, but I'm Dutch (who has ever guessed that?? :o ), so it's hard for me to see the difference between a real question and a sarcastic insult..)
it was directed to DGB.

bottom line: the quoted post was scummy...and I am trying to see how long DGB can ignore it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #356 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:34 am

farside22 wrote:@ckd:
First of all you QFT here
What part of this was QFT?
I thought he was saying that DGB’s play (as crazy as it is) is not an indicator to her alignment..I agree with that…DGB plays crazy (though I think it is more accurately described as wildly) either alignment. When I first played with her, I thought she was scummy all the time. Why because he assumptions and assertions looked scummy. I learned that she is just like that.

You then ask me to show you games that scum play crazy or moronic, I can look them up/find them, but what is the point…crazy, moronic, etc etc, is just perspective…some people can say that DGB’s play is scummy….other can look at it as a way Day 1 to get people talking..

So again, I am not sure what you are wanting to argue about or what I am backtracking on…

What do you think Korlash is saying in that quoted post?
Xalxe wrote: That being said, I don’t get this Chevre wagon---oh, wait DGB started it. Never mind, I get its baselessness now. Carry on...........

………..In terms of why not now, he’s not being as dumb anymore. He would’ve gotten the vote earlier because the PR was full of shit. Now, we realize it was “a way to start the game.” I still don’t like him, but hey, he’s not today’s lynch for now.

Oh noes, the chevre wagon is dying!

Holy crap, I read all that. So then...

VOTE: Chevre
What did Chevre do in between these two thoughts? I assumed you were catching up and typing as you were reading…but what exactly did you read that made such a distract change? Just his post about relocating his vote?...what exactly was scummy about that?
Xalxe wrote: I would like explanations on their votes from the following players:

-curiouskarmadog
call it gut or call it that..

I didnt like his gorrad vote (reasoning and placement) or comments about the RVS stage....then, he ignore "overlooked" my questions in regard to them.

Dutch one wrote:I agree with Chevre, your choice seems a bit pointless.. you're probably just voting Chevre because that is a large wagon... and I do think it isn't that coincidental that that vote is exactly what DGB likes to see.
remember the Gorrad wagon? Why do you think X cares about DGB?

…speaking of Gorrad…

Where is he?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #447 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:40 am

getting slammed at work....hoping to update all games by Sunday. (posted in all games)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #608 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Updating, will be typing as I go….sorry in advance for the wall of text…if it gets too obnoxious then I will do it in parts.
Fuck, it looks like I am updating from page 15…
farside22 wrote:
ckd scum not reading wrote: What do you think Korlash is saying in that quoted post?
I answered what he thought here:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2744891
With links here:
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p2744943
I must be fucking dumb, because I still dont get what your argument with me is.
Xalxe wrote:I'm guessing that Dayvig was fake at this point.
thats dgb.
DrippingGoofball wrote: I laid off Chevre a while, blinded by the wall, but her reaction is really, really off-the-charts scummy.
I disagree...but..whatever.
Antihero wrote:
Jerbs wrote:Why are you defending Chevre so much?
Because I think that if she was scum, she would try to fade into the background the way DGB's been on her. But Chevre is still posting and putting in effort; that seems townish to me.

...DGB does have a point about Chevre completely ignoring the dayvig, though. Why did you do that, Chevre?
cool, both sides of the fence looks awesome....this is a worthless post, how many people "ignored" the dayvig?..if I had been around, I would have ignored it too....why do you feel people needed to comment on it?....this is a scummy post.
Cyberbob wrote:It took me about three goes at reading her posts to actually have it sink in that she didn't mention it
at all
until that request thing to the mod.
Chevre wrote:I did of course see it, but with what DrippingGoofBall has done so far, I was completely unsure of it's seriousness and left it until the mod handled the affair. Apparently, it wasn't real, so we can now treat it as an almost absurd declaration of DrippingGoofBall's feelings towards Kmd4390.
what the

I think I'm ready.
Unvote, Vote: Chevre
this is a scummy ass post and bad reasoning to jump on a hot bandwagon.....
Dutch one wrote:@Farside, if you look right, then you'll see you aren't at the scumlist. If I had any fullproof evidence to explain about you then you should've been at my scumlist. I don't see the need of presssuring someone while they don't even think you are scum.
- I'm currently voting for Jerbs, but that vote is a bit crap atm because there is not many interest in a wagon on Jerbs. And because Kmd is already one of the persons in my scumlist, I'm willing to vote for him. But it doesn't change anything if eventually only 2 other persons are voting for him.
edited this post down....these two parts of the post (later directed to RC) sounds alarms...please tell me someone else says this..EDIT…looks like a “no”
Xalxe wrote:Wait, why the Seraphim switch?
shhhh, let dgb work
EDIT: you asked her a question, but when she doesn’t answer with her next post, you don’t following up…so what was the point in asking…fake scum hunting…
Dutch one wrote:This whole wagon on Chevre is useless. She is just a townie, you will see if she dies.
finally a post from you I agree with.
werewolf555 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:OK, we can lynch now, Chevre is taking too long looking up roles in the wiki.
-completely agrees
also a scummy post...

after 482, no one should be wanting to lunch Chevre, at least not today.
farside22 wrote:
unvote:

need to really sit down and read everyone now.

vote: CKD

This is based on my list and feel for CKD earlier.
nocase wrote:oh, ckd is up for grabs now?
unvote. vote: ckd.
nice...
Dutch one wrote:I'm playing in another Mafia game (square enix mafia IV), and in that game, Katsuke recently joined as a replacement. She is quite active there, but at the same time she says she is a bit inactive at this Mafia because she is so incredibly busy. If you were really that busy, then you wouldn't join another game as a replacement.

UNVOTE, VOTE: Katsuki
wait, you think Kat is replacing because he is scum? this is a bad vote and bad reasoning, especially because their is better conversations and wagons to talk about at this point in the game (page 22)..explain to me your reasoning behind this vote…what has lead you believe that someone asking for a replacement in scum, versus just a bored townie?
Katsuki wrote: And yet here you are spouting false facts regarding the other game you are referencing. (p.s. said game just started, and I had signed up for replacement and decided to honor it). If by
"quite active"
, you mean making an introductory "hi" post, then perhaps you'd wish for me to stay in this game and lurk my way through the next few weeks.
going to meta this current game when I get time..this is worth following up on.
werewolf555 wrote:looking at nocases rebuttal of gorrads attack, it looks really bad from gorrads point of view. Personally, I think cherve doesn't seem as scummy with her giant wall.
VOTE: Gorrad
ok, this guy is fucking scum..hoping on hot bandwagons spouting little to no content that really is just recycled crap..

@FARSIDE, curious what you "read" is on this guy given your “case” on me.

Korlash wrote: And yet not lynchable on his own enough to merit a mention when asked... What's your percentage on Xalxe? Also CKD is clearly more a donkey then a horse... and now that excrement comment doesn't sound so insulting does it? ha ha, I had a plan for that all along...
I feel insulted.
Antihero wrote: Also, look at posts 14 and 15 in his ISO. He poo-poos nocase for going for the "easier lynch" and then turns around and votes Gorrad without really that great of reasoning (without...much at all, really). Actually, looking through his ISO, he does a pretty good job of staying on big wagons and agreeing popular opinion.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: werewolf555
hmmmm, didnt see this coming....ehhhhh...up until this post had both antihero/werewolf in the same scum bucket. but now.....ehhhh.
Kmd4390 wrote: Farside, you mention that you've never seen scum do anything moronic or crazy Day 1 and get lynched. What about Xtoxm in a game YOU MODDED? For those not familiar with Futurama Mafia, Porochaz joke voted Xtoxm and called him out as SK. Xtoxm, who actually was SK, said that Prozac must have been a Scum Daytime Rolecop, claimed SK, and vowed to act as a town vig. Xtoxm was lynched as SK Day 1.
why does this game sound familiar to me? Can I have a link?

Over good posting for this post (591) from KMD, which I don’t think I have ever said about him….minus the scum team (which includes me)…and cycberbod as town….

Oh wait, you haven’t finished reading…(rolls eyes), scratch that…though I am interested in your conintued thoughts..(curious to see if they change).
farside22 wrote:
KMD wrote:Farside, you mention that you've never seen scum do anything moronic or crazy Day 1 and get lynched. What about Xtoxm in a game YOU MODDED? For those not familiar with Futurama Mafia, Porochaz joke voted Xtoxm and called him out as SK. Xtoxm, who actually was SK, said that Prozac must have been a Scum Daytime Rolecop, claimed SK, and vowed to act as a town vig. Xtoxm was lynched as SK Day 1.
bahahahahah. God I forgot about that. That was paranoid scum idiocy. Completely different then someone doing something to draw attention. Wouldn't you say?
no I wouldnt say...just because I am not certian I am udnerstanding you real arguement with me...you are saying that scum dont typically act crazy day 1?...if I pull 3 games where I have seen that...what will your stance be then?....if I look back in your games and find 3 games, what should my stance me on you?
Xalxe wrote:DGB, if I (against my judgement) vote for Gorrad, will you?
WTF?
Xalxe wrote:Hmm...not really the answer I wanted from you DGB.
oooh wait a minute, maybe I was wrong, what were you looking for there, then?

@Kat, are you replacing out or not?...

also unvote, vote werewolf
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #645 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:46 am

need to read the passed couple of pages, but have 2 games that need updating asap..

just wanted to say though, due to a read/flip in a current game, DGB is town here...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #699 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:34 am

Xalxe wrote:My issue with this wagon is that I read werewolf as town. That being said, a lynch is better than no lynch.

I doubt this will survive the 22 days until deadline though.
I would also be ok with some pressure here too..

why exactly do you have werewolf as town?...what is your opinion has he done that deserves that?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #719 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:10 am

Xalxe wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Xalxe wrote:My issue with this wagon is that I read werewolf as town. That being said, a lynch is better than no lynch.

I doubt this will survive the 22 days until deadline though.
I would also be ok with some pressure here too..

why exactly do you have werewolf as town?...what is your opinion has he done that deserves that?
It's not what he has done, but what he hasn't.

I've seen no convincing scumtells, no dodging questions, nothing that would ordinarily cause me to place a vote on someone.
so by lack of posting then, he gets by in your book...ww, make sure you tell your buddies this...

unless of course you know he is town and are just trying to by some cred.

curious, what are some convincing scumtells Day 1?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #722 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:12 am

Xalxe wrote:CKD, no. Just no. You're strawmanning my argument.

When werewolf posts, which I admit is not as frequently as some, it has never been a post that I have taken issues with. Quite frankly, I don't understand how his wagon started, and it seems like scum has just taken it for a ride.
unvote, vote Xalxe

starting to think that ww is going to flip town.

there is nothing in his posts that are town or town like..on the other hand, his posts do look like scum trying to fly under the radar...he votes, but with each vote it is with some recycled reasoning....if he was just bandwagoning to bandwagon that would be fine Day 1...but he is not doing that.

there is absolutely NO REASON for Xalxe to say he is town in the face of that...you are either scum trying to buy cred from a townie lynch...or scum WITH ww trying to protect him (though doubtful)..either way, you are scummy
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #733 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 am

Xalxe wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Xalxe wrote:CKD, no. Just no. You're strawmanning my argument.

When werewolf posts, which I admit is not as frequently as some, it has never been a post that I have taken issues with. Quite frankly, I don't understand how his wagon started, and it seems like scum has just taken it for a ride.
unvote, vote Xalxe

starting to think that ww is going to flip town.

there is nothing in his posts that are town or town like..on the other hand, his posts do look like scum trying to fly under the radar...he votes, but with each vote it is with some recycled reasoning....if he was just bandwagoning to bandwagon that would be fine Day 1...but he is not doing that.

there is absolutely NO REASON for Xalxe to say he is town in the face of that...you are either scum trying to buy cred from a townie lynch...or scum WITH ww trying to protect him (though doubtful)..either way, you are scummy
Please explain how I, as scum, would buy town cred by lynching a townie. In addition, please explain why I, as scum, would not bus werewolf (a fairly easy task IMHO) and gain town cred that way?

use your second question to answer the first, scum bag...

can you please provide me a link to one of your scum games.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #735 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:00 am

so you dont understand how you would by town cred by saying you didnt want to lynch ww (if he flips town) tomorrow, but you do understand how you would by town cred as scum, lynching a scum buddy (if he flips scum)....???

I dont believe it for a second.

ahhhh, missed the join date...have you played mafia anywhere else or are you a complete noob?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #753 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:17 am

unvote

I dont know about Xalve now...if he/she is a noob to playing here, than I can understand "how am I scum if" questions..

count my vote on WW...want to see a vote count first.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #759 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:19 am

Xalxe wrote:Please note that I am not a new player, and feel demeaned when I am treated as such.
curiouskarmadog wrote:so you dont understand how you would by town cred by saying you didnt want to lynch ww (if he flips town) tomorrow, but you do understand how you would by town cred as scum, lynching a scum buddy (if he flips scum)....???
then answer this please.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #765 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Xalxe wrote:So, imaginary scenario where I am scum with werewolf:

You all vote him. 8 out of 11 is fairly irretrievable, no? With the way I play, I would express my doubts BUT THEN JUMP ON THE WAGON by saying you convinced me, thus allowing me to shift the blame to you tomorrow.

However, I instead am not voting him.
I dont think you are getting the point of what I am saying..

I thought (though not sure now)...that you were stating ww was town in the face of a bandwagon...it is close to a lynch...by stating (again for no reason thus why I think you are scummy) that you dont find ww scummy, then when he flips town...you look good.

the fact you cant explain why you feel he is town, looks scummy....I dont think he has done ANYTHING that is town or town like. there is no reason for you to state you feel he is town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #798 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:35 am

behind, will catch up on sunday
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #826 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:32 am

pretty sure I unvoted mod...

also, hoping to update after super bowl
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #840 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:17 am

gotback much later than I planned last night...this will be updted today
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #852 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:28 am

alright I am caught up..

i dont understand the gorrad wagon...AT ALL

I also dont understand the "what has WW done thats scummy?" posts....WW wagon > mucccccchhh better than Gorrad's.

vote werewolf

also...not liking the DGB/Dutch "conflict"...something about it..looks fake. DGB, I have no clue why you think he is town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #920 (isolation #32) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:02 am

Dutch one wrote:alright.. the WW-wagon is death now (while he never defended himself with good arguments). I will probably vote him again tomorrow, but he isn't going to be todays lynch anymore. I would've prefered to see a WW lynch, but Gorrad was either at my possible scum list, so I'm fine with a Gorrad-lynch as well.

Only one more vote to lynch
wait you have been attacking DGB all day now you are voting with her.....have a mentioned this guy is probably scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #923 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:06 am

you think I only think dutch is scum because of the above post?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #932 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Dutch one wrote:alright.. the WW-wagon is death now (while he never defended himself with good arguments). I will probably vote him again tomorrow, but he isn't going to be todays lynch anymore. I would've prefered to see a WW lynch, but Gorrad was either at my possible scum list, so I'm fine with a Gorrad-lynch as well.

Only one more vote to lynch
wait you have been attacking DGB all day now you are voting with her.....have a mentioned this guy is probably scum?
XAL...what is flawed about this statement?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #934 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:29 am

no, I am not implying that in the least...

I am calling out his crap....he claims to think that DGB is scum, then turns around and votes for Gorrad(with dgb)...with little to no reasoning...he did not give any indication that he changed his mind about DGB....he is only hoping on the hottest wagon..

i am calling bullshit.

concerned that DGB is not noting this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #967 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:22 am

had a feeling about Xalve....but also had a feeling about ww, so I guess it was a wash.

vote Dutch
..I also have a feeling here.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1001 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:26 am

this is an interesting set of votes..
DrippingGoofball wrote: VOTE: CKD
Chevre wrote:It's always best to start the day with a
vote: curiouskarmadog
DGB I get, but Chevre???

out of no where and without reason?....maybe you need to go into more detail or are you hoping to hop on this wagon without much notice?

also, would like your thoughts on the Dutch One....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1005 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:03 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:this is an interesting set of votes..
DGB I get, but Chevre???
Cliff Notes:
My reasoning that CKD is scum is correct. Chevre doesn't know CKD is scum, why is she voting him?
:roll:

how long do you think you are going to be able to avoid addressing the link between you and dutch? you cant ignore his scumminess much longer without implicating yourself...when dutch flips scum, what are you going to do tomorrow hon?....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1048 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Chevre wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:this is an interesting set of votes..
DGB I get, but Chevre???

out of no where and without reason?....maybe you need to go into more detail or are you hoping to hop on this wagon without much notice?

also, would like your thoughts on the Dutch One....
In my "I'm going to be lynched so here's everything" post, I stated that I thought you were leaning scummy ever-so-slightly. That's pretty much my sole reasoning for the vote. I with werewolf555 nked, I was unsure of where to start.

I think if I am lynched/killed before Dutch one, you should immediately lynch Dutch one afterwards. The way he buddied me seemed like scum trying to appear town by saying "I told you so" after I'm lynched. Now with his reaction to the night's events, we know he will do that.
Vote: Dutch one
unvote, vote Chevre
not liking the way this one is jumping on wagons.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1050 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:03 pm

you means your vote on dutch?...yeah I know...that is why i think you are scummy
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1061 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:32 am

seems harsh
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1101 (isolation #42) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:28 am

yabbaguy wrote: Fiiiiiiiiine, I'll revert.

Unvote, Vote: Antihero

suspect list:
Chevre
Antihero
nocase (contingent on Chevre)

and probably a 4th, but I'm not sure.
what is the case on Anti-hero again? and why is this wagoning developing so fast for no apparent reason?

Chevre is a much better lynch
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1117 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:10 am

RedCoyote wrote:
ckd 1101 wrote:what is the case on Anti-hero again? and why is this wagoning developing so fast for no apparent reason?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2782843
not seeing a case there

can ya give me a couple points....and this goes for anyone CURRENTLY voting him.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1123 (isolation #44) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 am

Cyberbob wrote:http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2746088
That's my summary of the case I did for DGB yesterday. Stuff's happened since then as well but it's a good foundation.
now this is actually a case...

but meh, still think that both Dutch and Chevre are scummy than Anti.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1124 (isolation #45) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:56 am

scummier....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1132 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:44 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
nocase wrote:i love when scum are 100% obvious and artsy townies insist on not lynching them.
But CKD kills townies at night, with his friends.
are you projecting?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1137 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:54 am

DGB, am I scum bussing Chevre?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1140 (isolation #48) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:14 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:DGB, am I scum bussing Chevre?
You're scum, so you're either bus'ing Chevre, or you're going after townies. You tell me which.
sooo, you dont think she is scum..or you do?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1148 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:52 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:DGB, am I scum bussing Chevre?
You're scum, so you're either bus'ing Chevre, or you're going after townies. You tell me which.
sooo, you dont think she is scum..or you do?
I have no idea.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Chevre wrote:nocase, maybe if you told us why you believe xToXm is scum, we'd be more inclined to listen to your pleas.
You want him to push hard to lynch on a player you know is a townie, scum?
stance please.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1196 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:20 pm

unvote

wait...is there a real claim and counter claim?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1198 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Antihero wrote:Xtomx is lying. Lynch on site.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1200 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:24 pm

also

vote Xtoxm
?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1220 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:59 am

Antihero wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Yes. Does it help if I tell you that i'm a Hider (aka Weak Cop)?
Which one, hider or weak cop?

And yes, it's extremely important which one you choose.
unvote, vote Chevre

though waiting for this thread to play out.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1221 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:09 am

also Xtoxm, if you are a hider...or whatever...why did you want to claim out of no where....and do you see how your claim looked like a cop claim? was that by design or accident?

I agree that is doesnt make sense why Xtoxmscum would do that....but it doesnt make sense why town would either. have a theory why both alignment might do it, but want him to answer first.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1228 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 am

Cyberbob wrote: - CKD's reaction is incredibly scummy. Emptyquoting a post that said "lynch [xtoxm] on site" then almost immediately backflipping and putting a placeholder vote on someone unrelated? Really?
Unvote, Vote: CKD

cyberbob, you are misrepresenting what happened....I wasnt empty quoting...I was answering a question...any reason you are presenting it that way or are you just skimming the thread?

and I unvoted because I wasnt sure any more that the claim/not claim was scummy...I also wanted to see some questions answered first (Xtoxm needs to answer anti)...I returned my vote to who i think is the most scummy until then...no need to rush anything?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1229 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 am

and to refresh your memory.
Antihero wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote

wait...is there a real claim and counter claim?
When did I say anything about a counterclaim?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Antihero wrote:Xtomx is lying. Lynch on site.
it wasnt just a post by itself.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1231 (isolation #57) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:22 am

he hasnt posted anywhere else.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1237 (isolation #58) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:02 pm

Korlash wrote: I can still see the possibility of a town/town fuck up, but if we are going to address it you should be the one to get stuff into the open first. (The worst part of Xtoxm's claiming won't actually be the claim itself, so even going by a logical route he should claim second.) So either way you look at it "balls in your court" I suppose.
I dont agree with this....Anti has provide some information and has called out Xtoxm...he then had follow up questions...I think if anti comes out with info, if Xtomx is lying, then it would help him navigate a lie.

Anti..I dont think you need to provide anything yet...let X answer your question.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1238 (isolation #59) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:03 pm

...or exactly this...but worded differently.
PokerFace wrote:I kinda disagree with you Korlash. I think xtoxm should go first since his partial came first. And if anti goes first it gives xtoxm room to wiggle into a claim or basically pick something that won't make anti mad as he will be getting notice of what anti has on him prior to xtoxm claiming
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1239 (isolation #60) » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:11 pm

Cyberbob wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:and I unvoted because I wasnt sure any more that the claim/not claim was scummy...I also wanted to see some questions answered first (Xtoxm needs to answer anti)...I returned my vote to who i think is the most scummy until then...no need to rush anything?
Or you did it once it became clear that general suspicion was on the wane and you wanted to stick it somewhere safe in order to give yourself an easy way back onto one of their wagons if it should come to pass that suspicion starts mounting there again. You know, either or.
I have expressed my suspicion of Chevre...and due to recent posting was suspicious of Xtoxm. If Xtoxm answers dont add up...I would have no problem on being on either fucking wagon..

bonus scum points for Bob....so let me ask you this..if X or Chevre flip scum...does this affect this post at all? Why are you attacking me for being suspicous of two people that havent flipped yet?...I would understand this type of suspicion if you quoted this days later and both in question flipped town...but an attack like this before we know the alignment of either seems.....scummy...or at least someone in the know..also the fact you misquoted..or misrepresented...misunderstood...or whatever you did in the process also looks scummy.

I would also be okay with some bob pressure.

unvote, vote Cyberbob

oooh look bob, I am leaving myself open to jump on another wagon
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1246 (isolation #61) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:17 am

Cyberbob wrote:I want to be spending the majority of my time and energy on digesting the actual substance of what someone's saying - not on translation.
are you fucking serious?...that is how you will ignore my vote? if you had to guess bob, what do you think i am saying in that post?

but let me give you the benefit of the doubt, did anyone else have a problem reading or understanding post 1239?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1247 (isolation #62) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:22 am

also, dgb hasnt jump on in awhile and called me scum...I am missing that. while you are at it, would love your insight on Xtoxm and Anti.

and your thoughts on Cyberbob
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1255 (isolation #63) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 am

DGB, seems like you missed the rest of my post...here let me post it for you again...
curiouskarmadog wrote: while you are at it, would love your insight on Xtoxm and Anti.

and your thoughts on Cyberbob
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1259 (isolation #64) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:43 am

ok bob, calling you on your bullshit. lets see what you dont understand.

here is your post.
Cyberbob wrote: Or you did it once it became clear that general suspicion was on the wane and you wanted to stick it somewhere safe in order to give yourself an easy way back onto one of their wagons if it should come to pass that suspicion starts mounting there again. You know, either or.
I address the above with
"I have expressed my suspicion of Chevre...and due to recent posting was suspicious of Xtoxm. If Xtoxm answers dont add up...I would have no problem on being on either fucking wagon.."

what part of this do you not understand exactly?

also addressing the above post.

"bonus scum points for Bob....so let me ask you this..if X or Chevre flip scum...does this affect this post at all? "

what part of this do you not understand?

" Why are you attacking me for being suspicous of two people that havent flipped yet?...I would understand this type of suspicion if you quoted this days later and both in question flipped town...but an attack like this before we know the alignment of either seems.....scummy...or at least someone in the know"

"..also the fact you misquoted..or misrepresented...misunderstood...or whatever you did in the process also looks scummy."

"I would also be okay with some bob pressure.

unvote, vote Cyberbob
oooh look bob, I am leaving myself open to jump on another wagon"

NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1261 (isolation #65) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:56 am

gone to atlantic city for the weekend.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1327 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:43 pm

ok back from AC, lost money....

blah.

havent read this will in the 2-3 days.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1371 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:01 am

Got some time, updating now…updating for page 51 and typing as I go.
In reference to bob’s 1265, it is not incoherent, no one has had an issue reading my posts to include you up until now. You say parts are incoherent, but directly address what I am saying…its bullshit..and you are scum.

@all, why is there not a fucking wagon on bob right now?....oh right, the anti/xtomx thing.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:gone to atlantic city for the weekend.
I've been clear with my opinions of Xtomx and Antihero. Cyberbob... meh. He's not irritating me.
Ok noted.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Indeed.

We're not lynching Xtomx, nothing to see here, move along.
I thought we were waiting for X to make a clarification, didnt Anti say he as lying? EDIT: he makes the clarification sooo…
iamausername wrote: Ball's in your court, Antihero. What makes you think he's lying?
This
Antihero wrote:I'm a roleblocker. I blocked Seraphim (Xtoxm) last night. When this whole thing started, he game me the impression he got
results
which I knew was impossible. I guess all I did was make Xtoxm bulletproof.

UNVOTE:
Ok, so that is wrapped up

Hey can we lynch Bob now?
DrippingGoofball wrote:That makes it easy.

VOTE: Antihero
wait what? How is that a good vote?

Note to self: dutch/DGB/bob scum team.
nocase wrote:wait, no.
unvote. vote: cyberbob.

:? sorry.
thats the spirit!
Antihero wrote:Why is it so hard for you all to see that DGB is scum?

She slapped the vote on me after my claim, thinking everyone would go "lolscumblocker" at my claim. Well, she misguessed this time. Since she doesn't give a reason why she thinks I'm scum (ever), I think we have scum.
DGB is DGB....could be scum, but her actions is not enough to warrant a lynching today....

much more interested in bob
DrippingGoofball wrote:Xtomx is Xtomx, but what was the point of YOU claiming?????

That's why.
how do you not understand why he claimed? you really dont see why?
nocase wrote:
unvote.

what does everyone think about inhimshallibe?
not on my radar....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1413 (isolation #68) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:04 am

here about a page behind or so, think Chevre is at -1...have no problem hammering tomorrow (if needed) once I read back up...see bob jumping on the wagon, looks like scum trying to get bus points last second.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2372 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:14 am

Kublai Khan wrote:
Night 2
Antihero (RB) -> Roleblocks -> Cyberbob (Goon)
Xtoxm (Hider) -> Hides Behind -> curiouskarmadog (MSB) {Xtoxm dies}
RedCoyote (Vig) -> Kills -> Dutch one (VT)
iamausername (MA) -> Kills -> nocase (VT)

I am sure I am missing something..how did i die night 2?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”