WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:24 am

Post by WrathChild »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:I protected Parama. He seemed town and like he might be someone scum would go for as a NK. I was still fairly new to the game having replaced in and just took a shot in the dark at who to protect.
Ok this is majorly bothering me.

Here's a link to Parama's ISO: HERE. Take 5 minutes and read it, then tell me how Parama could get a Townie that mafia would NK read from DBE.

All I see here is Parama being so scummy that either A: He is scum, or B: He is scummy-town that mafia would never NK because he's an easy target to lynch.

VOTE: Darla
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 am

Post by LimMePls »

I have to agree with WC here. I think that Darla is trying to paint Parama guilty by association because she knows her lynch is inevitable. The refusal to answer my very simple request of 3 scummy players + reasons while engaging in all this talk about who she targeted for protection is scummy as hell. Call it the cherry on the top of the Darla-is-scum sundae.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:05 am

Post by themanhimself »

I agree with LMP. Darla's whole "I'll eat the virus for queen and country" bit is completely anti-town. If she's town then she should be scumhunting, not agreeing to die. Her consistent refusal to answer the simple question "top 3 scum picks and why" is further proof that she's done no scumhunting this game.
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:36 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

themanhimself wrote:I agree with LMP. Darla's whole "I'll eat the virus for queen and country" bit is completely anti-town. If she's town then she should be scumhunting, not agreeing to die. Her consistent refusal to answer the simple question "top 3 scum picks and why" is further proof that she's done no scumhunting this game.
umm, it is only anti-town IF SHE IS TOWN..if she is scum, then it would be protown..the above statement makes no since....

now the bit about her not answering the top 3 scum is a valid point.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 am

Post by themanhimself »

But you're not thinking about the general goal, to not get lynched. She's hoping that by acting all sacrificial she'll be spared, I'm pointing out that the sacrifice is only pro-town if she's lying anyway.
If P then Q.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

She never at any point intended to eat the virus.

Yes, IAmInnocent, I'm not sure that tmh is scum. You shouldn't be either. It's a duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh thing.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:07 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

Bunnylover wrote:The reason I didn't answer those was because they seem rhetorical.
In any game, when a doctor get outted out, everyone ask who they protected.
Why is this game any difference?
Could it be the whole cycling of the ability thing? Don't you think there is a strong chance someone is going to send the ability to the player they protect. For 2 reasons, 1) they obv think that player is town & 2) no worries that the power will end up in the void as the player is protected.

You asking for it is scummy. I went back and reread and you are right, it is not definite that the two players are one in the same. But still in a game like this, that is a scummy question that I previously asked to not be answered.

So did you ignore my request, or not read over it?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:09 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

themanhimself wrote:I agree with LMP. Darla's whole "I'll eat the virus for queen and country" bit is completely anti-town. If she's town then she should be scumhunting, not agreeing to die. Her consistent refusal to answer the simple question "top 3 scum picks and why" is further proof that she's done no scumhunting this game.
Have you answered my questions from the beginning of the day? You said to MOI that there were reasons to get rid of the double voter. Well it is out of the game now so I want to know said reasons.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:11 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

popsofctown wrote:She never at any point intended to eat the virus.

Yes, IAmInnocent, I'm not sure that tmh is scum. You shouldn't be either. It's a duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh thing.
Please provide your Top 3 scum suspects in order of scuminess.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:22 am

Post by themanhimself »

I Am Innocent wrote:
Have you answered my questions from the beginning of the day? You said to MOI that there were reasons to get rid of the double voter. Well it is out of the game now so I want to know said reasons.
Because it's likely that scum will get it at some point and when they do it could be disastrous to the town if a small enough number is needed for a lynch. Mafia being able to silently hammer with no accountability is incredibly dangerous. MoI argued that this couldn't happen because the person who had it would announce whom they passed it to and I argued that there were ways around this. I didn't want to elaborate at the time but I brought this up because my D1 ability is one of those ways. I had thought of a few other ways it could be done as well but I forget those now.
If P then Q.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:27 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Saint wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Saint wrote:lets let the virus be a town kill
THE HELL!?
lets use it democratically to lynch scum
are you seriously considering that a slip?
don't even start mudslinging and misrepresentation, or I will accuse you of slander. You are borderline for it here, and if you're scum, you're asking for it.
That's awfully defensive of you, Saint. If you cannot post your thoughts clearly, they are going to be misinterpreted. I interpreted that post as saying you want town to be killed with the virus. Now, if you said that we should "let the virus be a town-
DRIVEN
kill", that's a different story and I would not have been caught off guard. I make the best interpretation I can and you respond by biting my head off. That's not how this game works.
Saint wrote:Your posting feels pretty pro-town. Is that how you play as scum? If you're that good as scum, I would consider lynching you based upon your unreadability.
Too townie FTL.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:30 am

Post by popsofctown »

Darla, Wrathchild, RedCoyote.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:34 am

Post by themanhimself »

popsofctown wrote:Darla, Wrathchild, RedCoyote.
And what are the reasonings? Darla's case has been made several times so if you want to skip that one I'm fine with that.
If P then Q.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by implosion »

I can definitely see the people who were pushing diddin's lynch as scummy, especially RC. diddin, if you aren't allowed to not use your ability, just use it on yourself and force yourself to pass it to tmh.

RedCoyote, obviously, if you are town, you should advocate the lynches of members of the mafia. I ask you a simple question, then; do you think themanhimself is scum, yes or no? If yes, then why the fuck are you pushing on diddin? How can they
possibly
be scum together if they are passing abilities back and forth? diddin proved that he had the dayvig yesterday; if tmh proves he has it today, then they
cannot both be scum
, and if there's some strange ability that allows them to be, it'll come up eventually.
RC wrote:You've done good to sell everyone on the idea that theman's alignment will confirm you, but the town doesn't have the luxury to sit back and speculate on Day 3 ability swapping theories.
Speculate on ability swapping theories? Every ability-swapping ability should be revealed by now (or possibly tomorrow) as they are all antitown, so no speculation is necessary. How could tmh and diddin possibly both be mafia?

Also DAMMIT DIDDIN GET BACK HERE SO YOU CAN PASS IT TO DARLA
NO ONE TALK TOO MUCH UNTIL HE PASSES IT
pops wrote:She never at any point intended to eat the virus.
THIS * 100000
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by themanhimself »

Let's just talk normally, if the virus activates then my daykill activates and if diddin goes down the DBE is next on my list. I don't see either of them getting out of this day alive.
If P then Q.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by diddin »

Just passed the virus to Darla btw.

Gonna have no access tomorrow so don't try shit CoyoteScum.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:36 pm

Post by diddin »

themanhimself wrote:I got the virus and passed it to diddin, I think he's extremely scummy and I've brought it up before. One thing I want to mention is that from my interpretation of the redirector role PM, it's not a standard ability. I'm only bringing this up because if diddin survives and passes the ability, he'll probably try to pass it to scum to clear one or the other (assuming he's scum, which I am).
Both virus PMs I have received have explicitly said the ability is nonstandard. The redirector PM does not, and you should know that because you had it before. This is scum trying to smear me.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:15 pm

Post by implosion »

Okay, we can spam now.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Post by implosion »

Or possibly wait some time until Darla gets the PM. Either way, I have other stuff to do, so I leave it up to other people.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:17 pm

Post by implosion »

And by Darla getting the PM i mean The Eruci sending it, not Darla responding to it.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Post by implosion »

Or whichever one activates the countdown.
q21
q21
Mafia Scum
q21
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Post by q21 »

popsofctown wrote:She never at any point intended to eat the virus.
QFT.

Maybe this time it'll go off on her.
"I can't not give mad props to the murderbot 9000 that was q21." - Spyrex, after Scummies Invitational 2010.

You know those times when you wish you could think of something really funny or interesting to say, but just can't?... Yep, this is one of those times.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:39 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

implosion 1238 wrote:How could tmh and diddin possibly both be mafia?
If they're not on the same team. If it's allowed to
use
a power on a fellow scum.

Think about it. If your teammate had the vig ability, wouldn't you want to take it from him? That's two townkills in a row. Additionally,
Mod 1 wrote:Any Anti-Town Faction existing within this game may not pass
a standard ability
to any of their partners, if any partners exist within the game.
Nonstandard abilities may exist in the game.
(emphasis added)

This answers IAI's concern as well. As far as I know, a Bus Driver isn't a standard role in Mafia. I mean, I don't think it's generally allowed in normal setups. I could be wrong, but that's my impression anyway. This is all assuming they're partners though.

There are too many "what ifs" in your theory to make absolute calls. But even if we did go by your theory, we should still be able to lynch/shoot diddin and get the same results as waiting. If diddin flips scum, that means that theman (as scum) couldn't have passed his power to diddin according to what you're saying, right implosion?

So now my question is, why is it that you and IAI are in such a huff to stand up for diddin today? He's slipped, on multiple occasions, that "certain abilities" are "more likely to be scum/town owned". He contradicted himself in his reaction to Parama's initial Virus movement. He left out important details about how the Vig power works after claiming it. He deliberately put off shooting yesterday for no logical reason. When we pressed him, he said he wanted to get more reactions, but when I asked him for specifics, he refused to answer me.

I don't know what happened. Yesterday (D1) I remember many people saying that they were itching for a diddin lynch today. Why is diddin all of a sudden a big townie figure outside of the ability swapping situation?
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I haven't gotten the virus yet so you might as well not waste your time spamming lol.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:45 am

Post by implosion »

RedCoyote wrote:
implosion 1238 wrote:How could tmh and diddin possibly both be mafia?
If they're not on the same team. If it's allowed to
use
a power on a fellow scum.

Think about it. If your teammate had the vig ability, wouldn't you want to take it from him? That's two townkills in a row.
You ignore themanhimself's passing of the busdriver to diddin. Fun fact: diddin will flip town if we lynch him. tmh will flip scum if we lynch him (but he has the dayvig, so he goes tomorrow), unless the busdriver was passed into the void, which is VERY unlikely and would show up later anyway when tmh dies either with or without it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”