havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

VOTE: Untrod Tripod for nothing more than a random vote. Honest. I mean it. No reason other than randomness.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

Unvote
. Nothing much to say at the moment. Will read up and vote top suspect asap.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...reread done.

Initial suspicions are on Mari for her concientious unvote when UK got to a whopping 3rd vote in RVS. BFD IMO. This followed by her weak vote on AKR for his insult+useless comment. Not sure what more she is looking for from people in the first 11 hours of gameplay but I see no foul from AKR.

I don't know why montainous game conjecture was brought up...I realize SC elaborated on it but still...seems like a worthless attempt to emulate contribution.

Iirc I've never played with a miller so no comment atm on the claim.
UK wrote:@havingfitz: Why did you unvote Untrod Tripod? When are you going to provide a top suspect?
I saw no need to keep a RV out at that point in the game. In the same post I unvoted in I stated my intentions re: my as yet TBD top suspect. So why are you asking?

Top suspect is Mari for comments made above. And after all the fuss about someone getting to L-4 I find the L-2 vote from Ghostwriter to be suspicious combined with his subsequent v/la post which provided no other comment on his L-2 vote and convenient absence.

VOTE: Mariyta

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm not familiar with the Brotherhood of the Wolf. Mari's link to elaborate on it still paints Reck's claim as a bad person IMO. Still suspect Mari but Reck's claim plus the weak OMGUS vote on CoolDog warrants:

VOTE: Reckmonic

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:53 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Reckamonic wrote:Do you know what OMGUS means? I'm thinking not.
Well...IMO it's this:
CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really?
unvote, vote: reckamonic
. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Followed by,
Reckamonic wrote:Also, CooLDoG policy lynch is awesome. CooLDoG lynch when there's good reason to lynch him? Even better.
Vote: CooLDoG
CoolDog votes you and gives his rationale. You vote him afew hours later with no reasoning other than a policy lynch...which = no reason. That coupled with all the CD bashing you seem to be fond of is pretty OMGUS to me. As is your desire to lynch me now too. I suppose you want to lynch the other two people voting you as well?
Reckamonic wrote:By the way, fitz is super scummy for this. Let's break down this post:

1) Claims he's not familiar with the flavor
2) Tries to use Mari's link to paint us as scum... based on flavor... which he just admitted to not being familiar with
3) Suspects the person who provided the link
4) Votes us for our claim (aka flavor, aka what he just said he knew nothing about) and calls our vote on CooLDoG OMGUS (which is patently false)
Oooo....."super scummy"....lets breakdown your breakdown:

1) I'm not. So what? Is that a bad thing?

2) scumMari was nice enough to offer up a link explaining the movie...not being familiar with the flavor (see #1) I read it and IMO..it paints your character as scummy. Why? Primarily because of these quotes off the website:
  • - Fronsac realizes that the Beast is an instrument of a secret society, The Brotherhood of the Wolf, working to undermine public confidence in the king and ultimately take over the country.

- Pope Clement XIII has decided that Sardis is insane...

- Henri Sardis wants to kill Marianne...

- Sardis escapes into the mountains, but is mauled to death by a pack of wolves (their leader being the same wolf that survived the previous slaughter, was seen chasing the Beast with its pack and seemingly bonded at a spiritual level with Mani), in an example of poetic justice.
3) So? I do suspect her. The fact she gave a link that paints you as scum (IMO) but interprets it herself in your defense. So...typing slower for you...I look at it as someone I suspect defending someone I suspect.

4) I didn't know the flavor until I read Mari's link...how is that suspicious? And once the flavor was brought to my attention...how is using that new knowledge a bad thing? As for the OMGUS comments...since you say your CD vote isn't OMGUS....explain why.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

xRECKONERx wrote:FTR, we did /out
Quitters...sweet. I like my vote even better.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Reckamonic wrote:but havingfitz vote is miserable
I think you're at 5 votes, why are you picking out mine as miserable? I've given my reasons. You made a poor defense which I addressed (and to which you have not responded). As far as D1 lynches go...you are a better option ATM IMO than anyone else.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
fitz, leaning town

Also hasn't said all that much. His points on Mariyta and Reck seem town to me.
fitz wrote:As far as D1 lynches go...you [reck] are a better option ATM IMO than anyone else.
that was his last post. I would be curious to hear what he thinks of LMP's play.
His play is fine. I thought his predecessor was scummy so until someone gets a higher score than that slot on my scum-meter I'll keep my vote where it's at.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Reckmonic
From a few days ago.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

havingfitz wrote:
havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Reckmonic
From a few days ago.
:mad:

UNVOTE: MariytaVOTE: LMP (for the sins of his predecessor)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by havingfitz »

GhostWriter wrote:Next, the LMP wagon. It seems very stupid. Like, incredibly stupid. Stop screwing around, because it cannot be serious.

<snip>

Also:
Unvote
and then VOTE: Havingfitz for seemingly voting a miller for having a role that appears scummy. I mean, really? And then continuing to vote the slot after saying the replacement seems to be doing well.
Why so convinced/adament about LMP's alignment? Do you know 100% whether he is scum or town? I certainly don't. And to characterize the leading wagon att the way you did (ie calling it incredibly stupid) is IMO an Ad-hom attack on everyone on the LMP wagon (of which I should have been one if not for my failure to Unvote when I initially placed it) and serves to undermine the inclination of others from possibly voting their true opinion because of your negative comments.

Also...I have not reviewed the other LMP voters' reasons for voting Reck/LMP but how are my reasons more suspicious (vote-worthy) to you than theirs? The miller claim has nothing to do with my vote and my vote is not based entirely on flavor. As for LMP...the fact he has made a few good posts since replacing in does not mean he can't still be scum (ie scum can make good posts too) and his play has absolutely nothing to do with the play of his predecessor.

tl;dr
your reason for voting me is crap.

Speaking of the LMP wagon...

SC, you unvoted Kat but the mod had you voting LMP.
StrangerCoug wrote:UNVOTE: Katsuki
VOTE: AlmasterGM
I'm finding yours and AGM's little back and forth interesting. Unless I am reading it wrong it appears you both suspect the Reck/LMP slot but rather than voting it, you are arguing with each other over it to the point where you're each voting each other. wtf?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

v/LA until Sunday

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

Back and in need of a catch up. Catching up. I hope.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:44 am

Post by havingfitz »

Apologies folks...RL is making it hard to catch/keep up. Still reading current posts but not sure what to make of content in the context of the entire game. Doesn't look like my LMP vote is doing any good there so I'm going to UNVOTE: LMP until I've had a chance to see what some of the other cases are made of.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Post by havingfitz »

I'm not convinced Zang is scum and from that perspective...his quick wagon buildup would certainly have scum on it. ATM the Zang voter I'm most suspicious of would be UK. Rather than maintain no vote I'll go with VOTE: UK for now.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Before the quote below the vote was from POE off a VCA.
UncertainKitten wrote:Oh, you're just so cutely hilarious havingfitz.

Are you going to provide a case or will I have to chalk it up to the moron brigade rousing up again?

It's probably the moron brigade, really.
After the quote above you can add the unnecessary and slightly defensive adhom attack on the only vote on you. Touchy much?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Wow. I apologize UK. I didn't realize you had a ""visitor"" atm nor that you were the best scumhunter on this site. I'm certain your track record for finding scum on D1 is close to 100% and I will try to learn from your skills. Thanks for playing in this game. If I ever get caught up I'm sure I'll find someone better to place my vote on. For now I'll keep it on you so I can continue to bask in your kind words.

ooxxooXoXXx

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:11 am

Post by havingfitz »

Well...the good thing about a potential SC lynch is that he were to flip town it would strongly implicate the three voters who built his wagon in a span of 5 minutes and didn't give a single reason with their votes as far as I can tell. There may have been suspicions voiced earlier that I have not found yet but still...3 votes in 5 minutes?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:27 pm

Post by havingfitz »

UncertainKitten wrote:I'm up for a
UT or
HF lynch.
OMGUS.
Mina wrote:How's this?

VOTE: havingfitz
Any reasons? And your post
one minute
later that stated how you didn't vote me right made no sense. Why not just vote me right?

CD apparently gets a bye today for a softclaim and being v/LA. AGM and Zang get a bye for being neighbors and therefore more than likely town(?).

A quick ISO on Kat does not convince me that she is scum. If she does flip scum I could definitely see her being scum with UK. Still like my vote on UK. Town should move to her.

I’ve only played one game with UK before that I can recall and she was gone after D1 (and none of her D1 reads were right iirc). I don’t recall if she was as unpleasant a player in that game as this one but her reaction to my initial vote on her makes her as good or better a D1 suspect as any other.

A bit overdue but….
UncertainKitten wrote:More like I don't suffer idiocy. Because your vote is utterly stupid for several reasons.

1)The Zang wagon didn't have much activity by the time I jumped on it, and I weighed WHY I did it.
2)Vote Count Analysis only works when you have flips. You don't have anything concrete to stand on, so your vote amounts to utter bullshit because you thought you saw a trend. Good job.
3)If you look at my posting history, for the most part it's been fairly pro town. The fact you just assume that one vote can suddenly reveal my motivations reveals you are a TERRIBLE mafia player.

Why don't you try hard?
Suspecting you doesn’t make anyone an idiot or a moron. No need to be such a *censored*. Drink less/more coffee, get laid, or pop a few Midol please.

1) The fact you changed your mind about the Zang wagon doesn’t absolve you of hopping on it to begin with...and without reason.

2) VCA gets better as the days pass I agree. On D1 looking at voting patterns are just as good a reason IMO as any to try and find scum. It’s are better than giving no reason which you seem fond of doing. With the AGM&Zang neighbor claim....if we are to give them the benefit of the doubt (today at least) that they are town neighbors....then that's almost as good as a town flip when considering the wagon that built up on Zang.

3) You are posting as much or more than anyone but the majority of your posts have little or no content and are just short comments that are of no assistance in finding scum. Providing your opinion of your own posting history is hilarious. Can I try? My posts are pro town too. Anyone else think their posts are pro town?
Scum only make anti-town posts so that should help us narrow the field down. [/sarcasm]

tl:dr;
UK is scummy and I still like my vote on her.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

UncertainKitten wrote:Yeah, it's a shame I didn't post a reason.

The rest of your "points" are junk, HF, and you are also pretty much exceeding me in the realm of ad hom. I really feel no reason to continue any discourse with you til you clean up your act. Thank you ^-^.
My bad…you did give a “reason.” I guess I missed it because 1) it was weak and 2) you’ve made a habit of voting without giving reasons. Ex your ISO 69 vote on SC and the actual post you placed your vote on Zang (your ISO 63). While looking at your ISO…#8 strikes colors you scummy in that you seem to focus your suspicions on AGM, somehow in relation to UT who you are not yet opinionated on (at least not strongly). Then you proceed to skip AGM and vote UT because his name is getting thrown around (as you are in the process of doing that very thing). So you are voting him because he doesn’t have any votes…..but you suspect AGM more….and AGM has not had a vote cast on him yet. That makes no sense.

I also find your unsubstantiated vote on SC which is followed very shortly thereafter by SC votes from…surprise…AGM and UT in the span of five minutes to be very convenient/incriminating. Would not surprise me if 2 of UK, UT and AGM were scum.

As for my junk reasons…could you elaborate instead of just throwing out accusations? Could you “try harder?”

And last….where have I ad hom’d you? You admit yourself that you have done “replace worthy” things in this game which is a major understatement IMO. I would have thrown your ass out of the game so quick by now your head would have spun off. How many times have you called CD a fucking moron? Or half the other players in the game idiots/morons/etc? To not continue discourse with me until I clean up my act is totally ridiculous and hypocritical. Then GreyICE, accurately or not, calls you a totally inappropriate name (which should have landed him out of the game as well IMO) and you laugh it off and throw hearts his way in later posts. What comments in the two posts below do you (who likes to descripe others as fucking moron/dumb/fucking idiot/fucking useless/fucking stupid) take offense to and consider ad hom?

havingfitz wrote:Wow. I apologize UK. I didn't realize you had a ""visitor"" atm nor that you were the best scumhunter on this site. I'm certain your track record for finding scum on D1 is close to 100% and I will try to learn from your skills. Thanks for playing in this game. If I ever get caught up I'm sure I'll find someone better to place my vote on. For now I'll keep it on you so I can continue to bask in your kind words.
havingfitz wrote:A quick ISO on Kat does not convince me that she is scum. If she does flip scum I could definitely see her being scum with UK. Still like my vote on UK. Town should move to her.

I’ve only played one game with UK before that I can recall and she was gone after D1 (and none of her D1 reads were right iirc). I don’t recall if she was as unpleasant a player in that game as this one but her reaction to my initial vote on her makes her as good or better a D1 suspect as any other.

<snip>

Suspecting you doesn’t make anyone an idiot or a moron. No need to be such a *censored*. Drink less/more coffee, get laid, or pop a few Midol please.

I still haven’t seen your case on me but you keep throwing me at there as one of your suspects. And speaking of your suspects…you have expressed suspicions towards most of the players in the game so far which I also find suspicious. Nice to keep your options open I guess. Lastly…your request to CD to kill you is just pathetic bravado. If you are town (which I doubt) CD killing you is a wasted opportunity and against the town’s win condition. If you are scum (ding ding ding) it just serves as a bluff in my opinion.

For the others who are throwing my name out there as a good lynch or day vig option…your rationale would be nice to have. I understand if the scum among you don’t really have any rationale but for the town among you it would be a nice futile exercise for you to try coming up with.

Tl:dr;
UK is full of shit and needs lynched or shot (assuming CD is being truthful). She is at best scum and at worst, at leasst in this game, unpleasant town that is better served eliminated. More UK votes please (or CD can just take care of it).

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

If you agree with me wtf are you considering shooting me? And who in town has expressed substantiated disagreement with anything I have said?

I know I am not the only one who has expressed suspicions towards UK so (baaaaaaaaaaaa) shoot him if that's what you're basing your kill action on.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

Show me where most disagree. I do not believe that is not an accurate statement. More than a few people have expressed suspicions towards UK (4-5 iirc) so it is not just LMP. Don't be a lazy vig'er. It's your kill for a reason. Shoot someone you think is suspicious. Not someone you agree with :idea:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

EBWO-strike
havingfitz wrote:Show me where most disagree. I do not believe that is
not
an accurate statement. More than a few people have expressed suspicions towards UK (4-5 iirc) so it is not just LMP. Don't be a lazy vig'er. It's your kill for a reason. Shoot someone you think is suspicious. Not someone you agree with :idea:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

Which ad homs UK? Stop avoiding my charges and requests for valid substantiation of your suspicions. You haven't made any. Your OMGUS shit is weak. You are not backing anything up. You are the one flailing...becoming overdefensive for little reason. Being overly aggressive to come across (I assume) as hard charging town. Your play is shit and I will continue to believe you are scum. FYI this entire website is based on a fantasy world, so let's all have fun and lynch you.

Also...hth am I flailing? Is my wagon getting to me? You have me pinned? You do have your humorous moments I'll give you that. As for my activity level...as with most people I assume...it will vary depending on RL, interest level, and other games on here...which are becoming less of a time crunch. But go ahead and use it as a scum tell since you don't have anything better to work with.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Mariyta wrote:HF's insults are nearly as bad, but I knew he was an ass.
WTF Mariyta? Where is this coming from? The one game we played where I said nothing offensive to you or anyone else that I recall?

And are you saying my insinuation that someone is on the rag (not even coming out and directly stating it) because of her foul mouth both before and after my insinuation, and offensive behaviour towards more than one player in this game (for which she herself has acknowledged probably crossed the line) comes even close to calling someone a TURBO CUNT? You are delusional and your play in the two games we have shared has been crap.

CD...WTF? Do you require people to decide everything for you in your everyday life as well? I didn’t even have a single vote on me yet you determine I’m the best person to receive a daykill? Assuming your daykill is legit....way to kill town. What UK said.

For the benefit of the remaining town...UK, Ghostwriter, and LMP need to swing IMO. Most definitely UK for being all over the place with her suspicions, never presenting a case on me, and as a non game related bonus....for being herself in this game.

Unbelievable.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by havingfitz »

LynchMePls wrote:once that kill goes thorugh CD needs death.
Why is this? Has anyone ever been in a game where scum had the ability to do daykills? If his daykill does go through that pretty much clears him. If he is cleared...why would he need death (aside from the obvious lack of independent thought)?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:21 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thanks for not answering mine. My comments came after your 'point'. Your comment was totally uncalled for as there was no prior unpleasantly that I can recall between us that warranted it. If you are basing your insult on my exchanges with UK than you are being a hypocrite as you appear to find no fault, as I did, with UK's behaviour in this game. I don't condone her or GI's style of abuse and you would be very hard pressed to find any examples of me doing so. Sorry if you find 'visitor' and 'Midol' so reprehensible.

So mod....daykilled or not?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”