Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Why is it that everywhere it says my name it's spelled incorrectly?
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:02 am

Post by Pomegranate »

VOTE: MoreWhisky because I'm under drinking age.
Show

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:05 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Final Fires wrote:
Unvote: Yosari

Actually, now that I think about it, killing him off might not be such a good idea. (I assume) if he remains inactive he'll eventually be modkilled - lynching him would be a waste of our execution. And even if he's not modkilled, he won't be using any of his powers. As it is, he'll just have no influence on the game, and he's not worth killing off.

In a game of this size, is it safe to assume that there are about 3 mafia, give or take? I think it's pretty suspicious that three people have voted for him, without a lot of reasoning, while everyone else has just voted randomly. This is my first mafia game on this board, so I'm not sure how communication works between the mafia here. I've looked into a few other games here and it seems like suspicion is always cast on those people who try to draw out the first day - although I admit I don't completely understand why.

People who voted for Yos: Albert, Whiskey, Darla, and Me
People who haven't posted yet: Brokenscraps, Yosarian2

Now, I can promise you guys that I'm not scum, and I wouldn't bring up this point and cast suspicion on myself if I was. So if we eliminate my name from that list of yos. Both of those lists seem like they might be viable as the teams of mafia. Here's what I propose we do. Tonight we vote off one person who voted for yos - if they're innocent, let the other two go. If they're scum, pick off the other two. If tonight's execution is an innocent, then we move on to the next list of people. Rinse, lather, repeat.

Like I said earlier though, this is my first game of mafia here and I could've made a huge logical fallicy somewhere. But as of now, it seems like that's the best lead that we've got. If anyone else has a better idea, or the people who voted for Yos have a good explanation, I would be glad to change my vote.

Vote: Albert
um, it's
RVS
, SO SHUT UP
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Final Fires wrote:
Pomegranate wrote: um, it's
RVS
, SO SHUT UP
Yikes! First of all, let me apologize if anything I said offended you. The joke with your name wasn't intended to be personal by any means, and I really am sorry if you took it that way. However, there's no reason to be hostile because I was speculating who might be scum.
Honestly, I simply meant to tell you to stop being so serious, and although it may have seemed hostile, it wasn't meant to be. I have a null-overeager-newb read on you ATM.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:36 am

Post by Pomegranate »

quote="DLG"]@ Pomegranate
Why did you elect to respond to Final Fires' apology and neglect to respond to either mine or Bub Bidderskin's direct questions to you?[/quote]

I felt that responding to his question would also provide a response to your question. And it was easier to respond to FF's statement due to the fact that it wasn't a pointed question, because those fluster me, and I usually end up doing what Ender did. That brings me to my null read on him, because although is initially seemed really scummy and I was inclined to follow Yos, I thought about it and realized that I've done similar if not the same things before when town.

--
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Pom wrote:Honestly, I simply meant to tell you to stop being so serious, and although it may have seemed hostile, it wasn't meant to be. I have a null-overeager-newb read on you ATM.
If you view Final Fires as town, then does that make the people who vote for him scummier, even if just by a little bit?
Did I say that I "view Final Fires as town"? I said that I have a null (aka neutral) read on him, which is not the same thing.

--

UNVOTE: .
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Final Fires wrote:
Pomegranate wrote: Did I say that I "view Final Fires as town"? I said that I have a null (aka neutral) read on him, which is not the same thing.
I believe Bub was referring to this:
Pomegranate wrote: Honestly, I simply meant to tell you to stop being so serious, and although it may have seemed hostile, it wasn't meant to be. I have a null-overeager-newb read on you ATM.
(When we were discussing if I was an over-eager newb or an over-controlling scum.)
I also believe Bub was referring to that. But I didn't call you town, but "null-overeager-newb". Key word: null.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:31 am

Post by Pomegranate »

Pom has less time than she thought today.

She will be posting on Saturday night.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

Hi, a some stuff came up, and that's why I haven't posted. Will do so tonight or tomorrow. I have been skimming-ish.
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:18 am

Post by Pomegranate »

I'm sorry. I've just fallen way behind.

@Empking: with the way things are right now, I don't have time for this game
Show

Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”