MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:21 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

Final fires you got to laugh how your reasoning has everyone apart from you who voted for Yos as most probaly the scum, we just started. If the game was a bit older you would have my vote for that.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Post by MoreWhisky »

I find Fires reason for his earlier post about the voters on Yos believable, it is day one and am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

Reading between the lines of Jahudos last post I actually find him more scummy for trying to keep the discussion on Fires going, especially after his earlier post he said he wasnt getting a scummy vibe of Fires.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

Ender i dont understand you behaviour , who is the nOOb? You started with,
ender241 wrote:I'm going to VOTE: FinalFires this is because the "powerful townie" hint suggests to me that he's making people not want to vote him just incase he's a power role something mafia would do at the moment. The noob trick isn't a good sign either, everyone is told that if they've never done a mafia game to do a noob game and he plays like he knows what to do.
then straight away unvoted because he was a newbie which was one of the reasons u voted for him
ender241 wrote:UNVOTE: Finalfires It's way to early to lynch so i'm going to unvote just incase he is a newbie.
Then tried explaining away the action by the new excuse of saying u thought it 5 votes
ender241 wrote:Fair does, sorry i got used to the 5 to lynch idea.
Then under pressure voted again
ender241 wrote:Why? Because i realised he was on 4 votes and thought it was too early for a lynch and unvoted...
Now i dont think these are major scum tells , but to quote ''the noob trick isn't a good sign either'' you will alienate other players and pick up votes.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:01 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

That bought out the scummy behaviour :wink: , my vote on Yos stands.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #71 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by MoreWhisky »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:And last but not least...
MoreWhisky wrote:That bought out the scummy behaviour :wink: , my vote on Yos stands.
What is this supposed to mean?
Two of you asked this.

I brought out alot of the newbie behaviour (post61) that ender was doing , which 2 of you have agreed he was making, but ended the post saying im sure hes just a newbie but most probaly town. Yos jumped on the points i made trying, i believe, to start a BW . Having already marked down Yos as scum , hence my already vote on him, i made this comment.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:05 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

Yosarian2 wrote:
MoreWhisky wrote: I brought out alot of the newbie behaviour (post61) that ender was doing , which 2 of you have agreed he was making, but ended the post saying im sure hes just a newbie but most probaly town. Yos jumped on the points i made trying, i believe, to start a BW .
My analysis of ender's behavior, and my vote for him, had nothing to do with your post at all. I don't agree that ender's behavior is just "newbie behavior"; Fire's stuff just looks like newbie behavior to me, but Ender looks actaully scummy, in that he was willing to have his vote be determined by pressure from others; he seems more concerned about his appearence then about finding scum with his vote, which is scummy.
I totally agree with you saying Ender is more bothered with his apperence, but i see that more of a newbie act than scum. I suspose we will eventually find out whos right.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

As i pointed out with my long post quoting ender i believe hes just a newbie town (which i might add so do you Darla post 64). After i spent time explaining this Yos comes on next and votes ender for being being scum. I actually thought this made him scummy as i thought my explanation over ender behaviour was pretty accurate, hence my next post calling Yos for posting AT THAT TIME scummy.

My initial vote for Yos on page one was a start of game joke vote, thats why i put my vote stands on post 63.

I really hope ive answered satisfactory Darla :)
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:39 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:sorry guys on phone here, gonna try to get to what I can see

@DLG - My stance on ender is simply Meta. The other game we participated in he acted exactly the same, blatant scum moves, and ended up we killed our doc due to other factors which I don't want to elaborate on due to the game being on going. If you want to see it yourself it's Newbie #1045. I am not disregarding his actions but I know this is how he plays as town, and granted I haven't seen him as scum either, I honestly just see him as a n00b and do not like his wagon. My guess is that we have at least one if not two scum on that wagon because he's made himself the perfect target for a scum push. As for Fires I don't know, I just get a noob vibes off him. Between he and ender I'd be more inclined to do an ender lynch, but again, I would need something more blatant from him to make me think he wasn't actually town given the meta I have.

Whiskey - thank you for elaborating and to everyone jumping on me for using a vote to get that answer out of him, pardon me if I felt that something needed to be done to get his attention since he ignored me twice :P

unvote

I am still not sure what Whiskey sees as so scummy about Yos, and not Bob / Jahudo who're also on the ender wagon, but it's worthy of a look back at Yos' posts for me. Maybe he's seeing something I'm not, (although it'd be helpful if he articulated it more clearly if he is town.)

Right now I'd like to see more from Albie. So far his posts have been primarily fluff, o/t or one or two lines.

more coming when i am not on my phone. and apologies if autocorrect did anything wonky in this post, no time to check it.

I really dont like this post you seem to be all over that place finding someone to pin the scum tag on. I also dont like how u ask someone a question about there actions on other players, normally this is sort of ok but here im sure this is another tactic to deflect the chat from you.

And whats all this phone business? we all have stuff to do. have some more time on the phone
vote Darla
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:26 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

Darla , you brought up 'personal hindrances' ie the phone so of course im allowed to use that anyway i want, you posted it. The point i was making was i couldn understand why u mentioned it. To add a personal touch to your post ? maybe, but more likely just to add more scummy flim flam.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

DarlaBlueEyes wrote:forgot:

vote Nikanor

Edit: Ninja'd

@Whiskey You're seriously pulling at threads here. If someone announces they're V/LA for being sick will you use that a case against them as being scum too? Please understand the difference between comments made within the game and comments made to inform others of activity level changes no matter how great or small.

Come on.

Being sick and being on the phone are totally different.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:19 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

brokenscraps wrote:I'll probably be back with more later, just want to clear up some "hilaaaaarious" misunderstandings...

@Whisky: I gather DBE meant she could only access the internet and by extension mafiascum via her phone
@DBE: I gather Whisky thought you meant you were just talking on your phone
@DBE: rekirtStriker are the same person
Ah i understand now. I seriously thought Darla was speaking on the phone and not her internet connection playing up.

Im sorry Darla, i now understand why you mentioned it.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:15 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

ender241 wrote:Am i right in thinking Darla is the next suspect of kill if i'm killed? If you all think Darla's mafia feel free to take me out to give proof to everyone else about Darla.
What are you on about sir? are you sticking up for Darla? im really not sure.

So lets say everyone votes for you please explain properly what this will prove to us after your lynch?
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:44 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

bobsnox wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Eh. I don't have a problem with his darla vote, specifically, although I wish he'd explain it better. I mostly just don't like the way he's trying to aggressively force others to vote her; it feels more like a scum trying to force a wagon then like a town honestly trying to find scum.
I found scum.

Let's lynch her.
Can you just confirm the 'lets lynch her' part of your post is directed at Darla?
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:28 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

Im actually starting to believe i got it wrong about ender.

I still think hes a newbie but Darla has used this to there scum advantage. FOS ender for after we lynched Darla.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:13 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

Darla and ender being scum together? wow i would have never thought of that but it seems to make sense. Top idea Bob im gona look into that more.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by MoreWhisky »

One thing that is going on in this town is that your better of not posting, I say that as this is what Darla is doing now(even if these reasons are very genuine) and its working! Im not scum im town, ive told you who the main cuprits are Darla and the new llamarble.

And llamrble i do like your posts very nicely done.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:09 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

The reason i complimented Llamarble on his posts is because i do believe ender and Darla are on the same side,scum. So llamarble had/has an uphill struggle taking over from ender. And hes doing a nice job of it.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #338 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:27 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

I thought maybe darla and llamarble are scum buddies, but ive now gone off that idea, im not gona join the Bw on llamarble.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #399 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:07 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

Its been said before but ender made a mess of his role, he wasnt scum he was new to this. Llmarble doent deserve this wagon.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #413 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by MoreWhisky »

Nikanor wrote:Hey MW, do you want to join the budding DLG wagon? I'm sure it has the potential to go far, and I can certainly make it worth your while.
Plus, when DLG flips scum you'll get town points for being one of the first on the wagon. Even if you're town, you can't deny that you need that boost to avoid being lynched within the next couple of days.
Thanks for the offer Nikano , but theres more important potential scum out there at moment, my votes stand for the mo.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:06 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

Thats a scummy reason for a lynch if there ever was one Darla.

Impatient to NK are we?
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by MoreWhisky »

Right guys you want me to claim ? i will but i would really appreciate it if some votes could come off me first, the reason is as soon as i claim certain ppl in a faction will hammer me. I will also need doc protection tonight. Its up to you lot.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #498 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:03 pm

Post by MoreWhisky »

Can i have a vote count please ? and im glad you did that llmarble as your vote was a bit scummy and ive got you down as town my faith is restored ).
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:44 pm

Post by MoreWhisky »

Im on 6 i need 1 more off me guys as i should pick up 2 votes with my claim.
MoreWhisky
MoreWhisky
Townie
MoreWhisky
Townie
Townie

Post Post #506 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:21 am

Post by MoreWhisky »

lol i never voted myself.

Ok im an undercover cop with a difference, im joining the escaped prisoners tonight as a prisoner traitor. now they know im screwed thats why i asked for doc protection tonight. So i will realise the name of the head prisoner who has a NK. I wont release the name of the second unless i get doc protection tonight.

Vote Darla

Now you may understand my behaviour more. At last something for you all to get your teeth into. Been loads of spam guys!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”