Pronoun: She

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:01 am

Post by popsofctown »

Nero Cain wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
themanhimself wrote:I hate to be the guy that says this, but we've had
three
townie deaths today..... maybe a no lynch wouldn't be such a bad idea?
So whats your problem with a powers lynch? I do not like your fear mongering.

I'm really getting sick of CKD and his constant needing to catch up or reread. Contents or die.
hey asshat...I am caught up, I need to reread given the new information...why arent you doing that???!?!? of course, you probably missed that too didnt you...you know what I am tired of...you saying shit that isnt true, then backtracking when you are called out for it...at first I thought is a mistake...but you have done it 2-3 times now
unvote, vote Nero Cain.

you have done absolutely NOTHING protown in the game...you bitch that I havent put forth any content, but you have done JACK SHIT....not to mention, I bet you havent checked my other current games to see if (i dont know) actually didnt have time to post earlier this week...
you are not scum hunting only coasting by
^^^^^way to defensive for a townie.
+1 internets
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:51 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Wow. Uh. Hmmm.

Is it too late to
unvote
and
vote: themanhimself
?

diddin, you don't have anymore shots left, do you?
The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:01 am

Post by The Eruci »

:: VoteCount 1x12 ::

LynchMePls (1) -
WrathChild

RedCoyote (0) -

MagnaOfIllusion (1) -
Bunnylover

themanhimself (1) -
RedCoyote

Lateralus22 (0) -

WrathChild (1) -
Parama

curiouskarmadog (1) -
chkflip

Powerrox93 (6) -
q21, Nero Cain, MagnaofIllusion, StrangerCoug, quadz08, popsofctown

quadz08 (1) -
diddin

chkflip (0) -

Nero Cain (1) -
curiouskarmadog

DarlaBlueEyes (1) -
LynchMePls

q21 (0) -

diddin (0) -

popsofctown (1) -
Saint

Bunnylover (0) -

I Am Innocent (0) -

StrangerCoug (0) -

Parama (1) -
Powerrox93

Implosion (0) -

nhammen (2) -
I Am Innocent, themanhimself

Saint (0) -

Not Voting (4) -
implosion, DarlaBlueEyes, Lateralus22, nhammen

With 22 Alive, it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is currently set for Thursday January 13, 2011 at 9:00 pm EST.

Bunnylover replaces SnakePlissken, effective immediately. And with that I believe we finally have a full complement of players again!
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:16 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Alright I'm replacing Snake.
Going to read the thread so I can understand whats going on.
If anyone wants to, can you tell me what key points/issues have been raise?
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:40 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

three
The hell? You've decided that three town deaths is too many, so you want to no lynch and get us more town deaths? Does this make an ounce of sense to anybody?

UNVOTE: Helghast
VOTE: themanhimself
quadz08 wrote:
diddin wrote:
Quadz: Why are you lynching VI's when you have SCUMREADS? Why is lynching an anti-town player that you think *COULD* be scum when you could lynch someone you're pretty sure is scum?

Anti Town does NOT equal scummy. You have failed to voice your opinion on whether you even think power is scum or not.

unvote, Vote: quadz08
This is in response to diddin, SC, RC, and anyone else who has/will get on me about this. I realize my position goes against site meta, and may be seen as scummy. Nonetheless, my belief is that it is more beneficial to the town to remove distractions early on, allowing more time to cement scumreads and townreads. I think powerrox has been scummy. I think Parama has been scummier. I think that powerrox is significantly more distracting and harder to read than Parama, and will cause unnecessary confusion in later Days. Thus, my vote for powerrox.
OK, if you think a person's legitimately scummy, don't bring up the VI bit.

While I'm at it, what is your stance on Saint?
themanhimself wrote:I in no way understand the powerrox wagon, I just read him in ISO and without over-exaggerating I see him as extremely likely town. His last posts were all trying to understand why helghast was scummy and helghast flipped town.
This doesn't look good. At all. It is possible for scum to stall a town wagon to get cred for wanting to avoid a mislynch.
themanhimself wrote:So he's scum because he believed a townie was town?
*shoots himself in the head*
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Bunnylover
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Bunnylover
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Bunnylover »

Not too sure, but would this plan work:
I think we should all mass claim, as well as reveal who we send our powers to. Since Anti-Town Fractions, this would count Mafia I believe, can not pass abilities to one another, this mean eventually we will see a pattern of people avoiding one another. That reason begin because they are in a Anti-Town Fraction together. The only rule this does not apply to is if we have a SK. This also explains why we have to mass claim, to prove that we passed our power to said person and can't have these anti-town fractions lieing to us.
The cons to this is:
Roles like Doctor, Cops, Vig, one of these will probably be blocked if Scum gets roleblocking role or some other role stopping power.
I'm posting this while reading page 3, so sorry if this was already said.
Show
I have played 25 games:
Town wins : 13
Scum wins : 3
Town loses : 7
Scum loses : 2

I do not attack the player of a post, but the post itself. I would appreciate it if you do the same.
Leagues of Legends, come join the fun: LoL Site
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

themanhimself

Top three suspects and reasons plz.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:54 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

ewbop:
Vote: themanhimself
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by themanhimself »

My entire point was that I didn't see powerrox as that scummy, so here are my exact reasons why.
Powerrox93 wrote:
EtherealCookie wrote:Joking aside, I'm confused with the plan of nominating someone scummy and passing all anti-town abilities to him. The scum will see our discussion, and know who we are passing it to. If they have the ability to do so, they can disrupt our plan of killing the player. Furthermore, if we're passing it to whoever seems the most scummy, and they are actually scum, and manage to survive, then we've given them a bunch of anti-town abilities that they'll be able to use. We could end up severely screwing ourselves over. Why would we want to do something like that?
True, scum controlling anti-town abilities later in the game won't help the town
implosion wrote:Hm... a thought occurs. Could we perhaps use bad abilities (like the treestump) to test possible mafia partners? Mafia can't pass to mafia of the same faction. So if suspicion arises that X and Y are mafia together, we could test the theory by passing the treestump to X and telling them to pass it to Y. If random person Z gets the treestump ability, then X and Y are mafia together (or Z is lying, which in the treestump's case, can be tested by having them vote someone).
While this sounds good, what if X has other reasons to not pass the ability to Y?
This is all standard theory stuff, he's completely right on the first and second points. Passing anti-town abilities to scum is a bad idea and there are too many variables for implosion's plan to be effective.
Powerrox93 wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:I think he's implying more along the lines of a town-controlled "you pass it to Y or face the consequences".
And by angeling it that way, X gets a chance of saying why he didn't passed it to Y in his defense-speech

Reminder (Not sure if I've said this in this thread):
I'm V/LA 26-28 December. Will have chances of reading/posting, but less then average
This is the same point as the first post, there are too many variables to hold someone to that.
Powerrox93 wrote:
Parama wrote:HEY MOD CAN YOU POST SO I KNOW WHETHER MUH PASSED HIS POTATO OR NOT?
...I don't think that the mod would reveal that kind of thing...
Yeah, it doesn't seem likely that the mod would reveal anything of that nature.
Powerrox93 wrote:With muh flipping town

VOTE: Parama

I'm going to believe muh on that one
I think muh flipping town was a null-read and I think it's looking for a mislynch to push parama about it so this vote has some scum on it.
Powerrox93 wrote:
AntB wrote:Trying to discern alignment from who has what role is pointless...
UNVOTE:
VOTE: AntB

No it's not.
We don't want scum to control every single ability in this game
This is a little bit of vote-hopping but it was based on a misread as he explains in the following post:
Powerrox93 wrote:
AntB wrote:So your telling me in a game where any alignment can get any ability, we can figure out someones alignment from their role.
Did you read/understand what I put or did you autopilot?
I first red that as "It doesn't matter which faction controls witch role"
Explaining a simple error, not really a tell either way.
Powerrox93 wrote:
implosion wrote:For people that are saying me hammering someone will prove I'm the treestump, the voteless part really isn't up for discussion...
VOTE: AntB
VOTE: themanhimself
VOTE: diddin
Etc etc. None of those will appear on the vote board. The part that people are skeptical about is the unlynchable part. I mean, I'm willing to fakehammer someone, but I don't see what it'll accomplish.
You didn't really had to do that since we know that your RVS vote didn't count...

Also, hey Lateralus22!
This is actually a really good point, implosion is being a little bit paranoid here and giving us information we already had.
Powerrox93 wrote:
popsofctown wrote:..., but can we find out what cycling power died with him? I feel like concealing that info gives more advantage to the scum faction than the town one, since they have more info about the available powers than we do.
^This^
Standard stuff, null read really. I guess he didn't get that lack of an ability being revealed means no ability.
Powerrox93 wrote:/I could accept a WC daykill
The Eruci wrote:
All powers that are eliminated on deaths will be revealed as was done with muh316's death. An absence of mention of lost power, such as in AntB's case, signifies that they were not carrying any ability when they died.
Ok
Almost everyone said they were fine with a WC daykill so this is another null-read.
Powerrox93 wrote:I re-read EC, I while I can't say him def-town yet, I have an overall town read on him.
I disagree here but I don't think either of us is emphatic about it so it's just a null-read to me.
Powerrox93 wrote:
Lateralus22 wrote:powerrox please lay a vote down
[Bad joke]Shouldn't I hammer someone instead?[/Bad joke]

Then I'm going back to my VOTE: Parama that I had before AntB that got modkilled
themanhimself wrote:Lateralus however has given me a very weird vibe since he jumped in this game. Does anyone second that?
No, not yet at least. I've played with him before and he played like this.

-~-~

Also, I don't see how Helgast is scummy
So goes back to Parama for the muh-kill under pressure from Lateralus, I don't like that move, has a little bit of scum on it. Then goes on to mention a meta for Lateralus to me which helps cross Lateralus off of my list. Unless they're scumbuddies bussing I don't see a lot there. More importantly he brings up his original Helghast doubt.
Powerrox93 wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:You mean you don't see it as in you don't agree with the case brought against him, or you don't see it as in the attacks aren't valid whatsoever?
I don't agree with the case brought against him.

@Mod:
Was UnofficialRulerOfEveryone supposed to be replaced?
Clarifies a point rather than dodging it, town points.
Powerrox93 wrote:
WrathChild wrote:

-LynchMePls: 2

-RedCoyote: 12
-MagnaOfIllusion: 11
-themanhimself: 21
-Lateralus22* (Thelonging): 24
-WrathChild: 23
-curiouskarmadog: 28
-Helghast: 11
-Powerrox93: 13
-quadz08: 19
-chkflip: 17
-Nero Cain: 11
-Narsis: 6
-Q21: 3

-diddin: 27
-popsofctown: 54
-SnakePlissken: 1
-I Am Innocent: 15
-StrangerCoug* (UnofficialRuler): 4
-Parama: 35
-Implosion: 16
-EtherealCookie: 14
-Saint/Vi: 27
What do you wanna achieve with doing that kind of list?
Calls out WC here on a valid point. This list goes back to lurker-hunting which really isn't a very helpful strategy to anyone but scum looking for a mislynch.

Literally every one of his posts after this is "Could someone state the actual case on Helghast?" which no one ever did and we ended up with a misvig. I don't see asking for a case to be distancing from a mislynch at all, he said he didn't see him as scummy but opened up the opportunity for someone to change his mind several times and no one did.
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by themanhimself »

~Removed duplicate content by request. See Post # 683 for original contents.
Last edited by The Eruci on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If P then Q.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

themanhimself wrote:Literally every one of his posts after this is "Could someone state the actual case on Helghast?" which no one ever did and we ended up with a misvig.

mhm.
RC wrote:I'm going to go back to my vote: Helghast. I think this is a good lynch for today, and I don't think any other wagon (sans possibly EC) is really gaining any steam. He starts off by asking Parama to expand on his ability. Frankly, it reads more defensive than anything else to me. If it's not defensive then I read it as somewhat of a silly question anyways. Later he kind of drops the Parama situation altogether, which was a weird transition for a player who had, until that point, been focused 100% on Parama's ability. The rest of his posts have mostly been one liners that have given us nothing to go on. He hasn't voted, he hasn't "FoS'd" anyone, and he hasn't really given us any decent reads at all. He's just drifting by unaccounted for. Bottom line, when I read Helghast's posts I don't see them as a townie who is genuinely trying to scumhunt.
Lat wrote:Well hello. Here's the thing, you haven't presented any evidence at all, you've made little to no effort to find scum. You have however coasted along like a good little scum. Convince me you're town, show me who's scum instead of ignoring my question. k thnx.

Unvote;
Vote: Helghast
he even knew there was a case, never specified anything so I don't even know if he read it.
Powerrox wrote:I don't agree with the case brought against him.
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by themanhimself »

Sorry about posting that massive wall at all, much less twice.

@mod: Could you remove one of those for readability please? It was really long and I don't be responsible for clogging up the page, I hate that.

LynchMePls wrote:Why does him wanting to understand why helghast was scummy and helghast flipping town make him extremely likely town? I find the flip actually makes him more likely scum, as though he already knew that Helghast was going to flip town, and wanted to get town-cred by opposing the vig (although not nearly effectively/strongly enough to actually stop it).
I think that entire argument is full of WIFOM and doesn't really prove a point one way or the other. I've already brought up this analogy but it likes saying a player is godfather because they came up innocent to a cop investigation. It could be one thing masquerading as another but it's more likely to just be that thing. Occam's razor.

Lateralus22 wrote:
themanhimself

Top three suspects and reasons plz.
1) Saint for jumping around a whole hell of a lot without doing anything worthwhile. He can't keep a vote or a suspicion in the same place and everything he says is contrived beyond reason. I also don't how like how he uses Vi, I know that she's part of his hydra but he seems to use her as an excuse for all sorts of weird behavior and I don't like the shadow it casts on reads of him.

2) Diddin for waiting so long to daykill and refusing to consider some people. That seems a lot like scum trying to protect the buddies that they know are under suspicion.

3) Popsofctown for jumping into every little thing and posting a whole lot without contributing one way or the other. Though (s)he is one of the most active posters, the posts themselves don't offer a lot and feel like someone intentionally skirting around the edges of the game.
If P then Q.
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by themanhimself »

Lateralus22 wrote:
themanhimself wrote:Literally every one of his posts after this is "Could someone state the actual case on Helghast?" which no one ever did and we ended up with a misvig.

mhm.
RC wrote:I'm going to go back to my vote: Helghast. I think this is a good lynch for today, and I don't think any other wagon (sans possibly EC) is really gaining any steam. He starts off by asking Parama to expand on his ability. Frankly, it reads more defensive than anything else to me. If it's not defensive then I read it as somewhat of a silly question anyways. Later he kind of drops the Parama situation altogether, which was a weird transition for a player who had, until that point, been focused 100% on Parama's ability. The rest of his posts have mostly been one liners that have given us nothing to go on. He hasn't voted, he hasn't "FoS'd" anyone, and he hasn't really given us any decent reads at all. He's just drifting by unaccounted for. Bottom line, when I read Helghast's posts I don't see them as a townie who is genuinely trying to scumhunt.
Lat wrote:Well hello. Here's the thing, you haven't presented any evidence at all, you've made little to no effort to find scum. You have however coasted along like a good little scum. Convince me you're town, show me who's scum instead of ignoring my question. k thnx.

Unvote;
Vote: Helghast
he even knew there was a case, never specified anything so I don't even know if he read it.
Powerrox wrote:I don't agree with the case brought against him.
Both of these call out Helghast undoubtedly, but they aren't cases, they're vague comments on playstyle.
If P then Q.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

popsofctown wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Parama wrote:Hey quadz.
I don't even care about what you want from me. If you find it scummy that I haven't responded, then you're going to hate me after this game's over.
this is too ballsy to me scummy....ugh
From Parama? No
do you have a game link where as scum he was that ballsy
Nero Cain wrote:^^^^^way to defensive for a townie.
oh please fucking tell me you are saying being defensive is scummy..please...please...

but before I go into my scum finding rant...
popsofctown wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:
three
So whats your problem with a powers lynch? I do not like your fear mongering.

I'm really getting sick of CKD and his constant needing to catch up or reread. Contents or die.
hey asshat...I am caught up, I need to reread given the new information...why arent you doing that???!?!? of course, you probably missed that too didnt you...you know what I am tired of...you saying shit that isnt true, then backtracking when you are called out for it...at first I thought is a mistake...but you have done it 2-3 times now
unvote, vote Nero Cain.

you have done absolutely NOTHING protown in the game...you bitch that I havent put forth any content, but you have done JACK SHIT....not to mention, I bet you havent checked my other current games to see if (i dont know) actually didnt have time to post earlier this week...
you are not scum hunting only coasting by
^^^^^way to defensive for a townie.
+1 internets
are you saying you are agreeing with him?...have no clue what the above means.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

@themanhimself, how is a no lynch a good idea...explain.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

/facepalm
themanhimself
themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by themanhimself »

curiouskarmadog wrote:@themanhimself, how is a no lynch a good idea...explain.
Because we've had three townies die today already and D1 lynches almost always hit townies. I'm not voting for a no lynch because lynching has advantages, we could hit scum and even if we don't we get reads and lynches tell us something about the people who voted and the people who didn't. But I thought it worth floating the idea.
If P then Q.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

CKD needs a hearse b/c he's dying.

We need unity. TMH or Powerox?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by WrathChild »

OK, I call for a bit of check here. So Dayvig killed Town-Helghast. What did we learn from this? While I go back and check I encourage others to do so as well.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by WrathChild »

WrathChild wrote:OK, I call for a bit of check here. So Dayvig killed Town-Helghast. What did we learn from this? While I go back and check I encourage others to do so as well.
The first thing that bugs me, as mentioned earlier, is that it felt like we only had the choice between two people, but Diddin tried to make it sound like there was a real choice to be made, which there wasn't.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by WrathChild »

WrathChild wrote:
WrathChild wrote:OK, I call for a bit of check here. So Dayvig killed Town-Helghast. What did we learn from this? While I go back and check I encourage others to do so as well.
The first thing that bugs me, as mentioned earlier, is that it felt like we only had the choice between two people, but Diddin tried to make it sound like there was a real choice to be made, which there wasn't.
Also, since people seem to want the Daykill to remain, an idea I think I agree with, Diddin is not a lynch target unless he practically claims scum, correct?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

WrathChild wrote:What did we learn from this?
That powerox was buddying Helgahst?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Super Broad Player Notes:

-LynchMePls:
I get major scum vibes, hence my vote place on him. Please see my ISO for details on that case against him. Following that he does nothing. Then in LMP ISO #12 he tries to lead a bandwagon on Darla or Quadz, but then also encourages the Powerrox wagon in LMP ISO #14.
-RedCoyote:
RC appears to put forth strong effort and relatively good reasoning. He's tipping towards town.
-MagnaOfIllusion:
I also feel MoI is putting in honest effort in scumhunting. He's tipping towards town.
-themanhimself: The lynch is one of the town's greatest weapons. Suggesting a no lynch is scummy. However, other than that I don't see too much scumminess besides trying to swim upstream about the Powerrox lynch, but that could be a null tell. He's tipping toward scum.
-Lateralus22* (Thelonging):
With the exception of ISO #22, I really see a lot of leading going on. 20 of his 41 posts are questions directed at other players or the mod. I feel this may be trying to get other people to do his work for him, without actually doing anything himself. I'm actually a bit surprised by this because on the surface Lateralus didn't strike me as scummy, but the ISO has him tipping toward scum for me.
-WrathChild:
OBV
-curiouskarmadog:
I actually didn't see much coming from Curious that made me think scum until he kind of blew up and still has not clarified what he was ranting about in ISO #37-39. Tipping to scum because I see this explosion as an over-reaction to Nero pushing him to post content.
-Powerrox93:
Swims upstream about the Helghast Vig, not sure if this is true conviction or trying to earn town points. Overall I see very little effort by Powerrox. It bothers me that his ISO is dominated by "Why's Helghast Scummy?" but does no scum-hunting to try to convince people that there is a better vig-candidate. The closest attempt at this is his ISO #12, which he quickly drops his line of attack on me considering the overall attitude of others regarding the post he attacked.
-quadz08:
I don't see anything stand-out scummy and he seems to contribute enough. Tipping town.
-chkflip:
Has been inactive for the last 4 days. Replacement? Before that he seemed a bit on the aggressive side, but still tipping town to me.
-Nero Cain:
Since his ISO #1, he has really been going after CKD for posting fluff, but overall I don't see much scummy about Nero ATM. He's tipping town to me.
-SnakePlissken:
Recently replaced by Bunny, need to allow Bunny some time
-EtherealCookie:
Recently replaced by nhammen, need to allow him some time.
-I Am Innocent:

-StrangerCoug:

-Parama:

-Narsis
:
-Q21
:
-diddin
:
-popsofctown
:
-Implosion
:
-Saint/Vi
:

Unfortunately I'm out of time at work and mostly V/LA on the weekends. I'll try to finish it tonight.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

themanhimself wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:@themanhimself, how is a no lynch a good idea...explain.
Because we've had three townies die today already and D1 lynches almost always hit townies. I'm not voting for a no lynch because lynching has advantages, we could hit scum and even if we don't we get reads and lynches tell us something about the people who voted and the people who didn't. But I thought it worth floating the idea.
I've seen scum lynched Day 1 quite a number of times. Don't give "D1 lynches almost always hit townies" as an excuse.

Also, if you don't support no lynching, then why did you ask us to entertain the idea?
Nero Cain wrote:We need unity. TMH or Powerox?
I want themanhimself dead.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by diddin »

WC, you're seriously misrepping the situation. When I had lowered it to two possible vig candidates those were the ONLY two with a substantial amount of votes. You're making it sound like EC had just as many votes to be vigged as yourself or Helghast, but only one or two people mentioned him for vigging.

@Someone who asked: My ability is currently "recharging." I'm guessing there is another event that will make it usable again. Maybe the hot potato comes back tomorrow?

Also, WC calls Quadz town "because he's active and doesn't look scummy." Hello, buddies.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”