themanhimself
Goon
themanhimself
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 am

Post by themanhimself »

/agreed
I thought it over more and I think this will give us some more info to go off of either way
If P then Q.
Theman had us nailed.-rekirts
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Lateralus22 »

Why do
you
specifically think Wrath is the best vig candidate?
The Eruci
The Eruci
Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by The Eruci »

All powers that are eliminated on deaths will be revealed as was done with muh316's death. An absence of mention of lost power, such as in AntB's case, signifies that they were not carrying any ability when they died.
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
WrathChild
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
WrathChild
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by WrathChild »

Ok, I honestly would vote for me for the same reasons I was being voted by Lateralus. I haven't done much scum-hunting, but this is mostly due to the bad timing. I'm a 95% at-work poster and I'm on vacation right now. I'm lucky to get a post in a day until 1/3/11 where I will become much more active. So for my few posts I get in in-between I was trying to address what was directed at me. Here I am doing it again. I will claim if needed. I don't want to be vigged.
I swear I left my gun somewhere.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

WrathChild wrote:Ok, I honestly would vote for me for the same reasons I was being voted by Lateralus.
Bwah...? You're admitting their was no pro-town motivation for your play there... which is essentially claiming scum?

How do you feel about Parama/didden now? Do you suspect anyone else?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

The Eruci wrote:
AntB,
Eruci
altered to
Neutral Survivor
, executed by The Judges Day 1.

Day One Continues.
wait, was he scum or town?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:53 pm

popsofctown wrote:ebwop, the mod said he was a townie. I got confused by the town alignment being named after the mod :S
where did the mod say that?
Nero Cain wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:what exactly is your definition of fluff?...also why do you think it is scummy that I didnt vote Prama but did vote Diddin?...do you know something I dont...also you are misrepresenting me here why?.. Did I vote Diddin before his "claim" or after?
You're totally right. You voted him before he claimed. So my bad. But still your posting fluff.
are you afraid to define fluff?
themanhimself wrote:Alright, AntB was town so I checked who's voted him and it's been CKD and powerrox so I'm gonna read them both in ISO and post my thoughts.
I am missing it..how do you know he is town?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:56 pm

The Eruci wrote:
AntB,
Eruci
altered to
Neutral Survivor

Day One Continues.
oooh I see..."Name, Eruci altered to Survivor"...

I read it as "Name, Mod altered to Survivor".....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Mod never answered my question.

MODDY MCMODDERSON - have you made any alterations to the abilities or are they as they are written on the MSwiki?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:53 pm

Post by popsofctown »

+1 "bullets for Wrathchild". Brings the total to five, (Parama, The man himself, Diddin, popsofclown,
Ryuk
Lateralus) who support such a shot. His defense does little for me, there's always an RL reason for not posting but they get a lot more colorful when you're trying to be scum. And the manner in which he defended himself was more upsetting than the disproportionate focus on his self defense, and the latter is the only thing explained by RL factors.

After Helghast's reaction to pressure, or rather, lack of reaction really, I'm going to have to follow RC and
Vote: Helghast
. (meaning Wrathchild isn't the person I absolutely most want dead, but he's a number two or maybe three and I want things expedited so we have 2 lynches today. )

@chkflip: dude. The wiki is not God. It's a wiki for crying out loud..
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by chkflip »

No, it's not God, but it could answer a question we've been shooting back and forth... which was whether we keep the stump or not. Among other abilities which may have been re-written or modified for this game.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

chk, do you think implosion's lying about his ability?

What do you think about Wrath & helghast?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:21 pm

Post by popsofctown »

It lacks so much authority I feel like asking if the abilities were modified from how they appear in my blawg.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't think he's lying about being the stump, no, but the answer would help my stance on trying to keep the ability versus giving it to someone we're agreeing to vig out.

I think WrathChild has very unique circumstances... I wouldn't mind giving him until the 3rd to prove himself, as we have more than one avenue to go down right now.

Helghast, on the other hand, just seems scummy. But I can't pinpoint anything scummy (that hasn't already been addressed) and I hate parrots, so I've yet to give my full read on that situation and I will continue to play it by ear.

Lateralus, why do you ask?
Lateralus22
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Lateralus22
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Lateralus22 »

Cuz they're both probable scum, can you please lay a vote down? It'll be easier for me to read you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'll likely be voting Helghast as Wrath seems to be our vigbait, but that'll have to wait until something more substantiating happens. If my lack of votes clouds your read on me, I apologize, but you should certainly see why I wouldn't budge to such an obvious threat, right?
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

curiouskarmadog wrote:wait, was he scum or town?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
popsofctown wrote:ebwop, the mod said he was a townie. I got confused by the town alignment being named after the mod :S
where did the mod say that?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
The Eruci wrote:
AntB,
Eruci
altered to
Neutral Survivor

Day One Continues.
oooh I see..."Name, Eruci altered to Survivor"...

I read it as "Name, Mod altered to Survivor".....
Wondering if your confusion with the word Eruci is tied to another team's allegiance... :?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by diddin »

^good potential catch. I wouldn't mind lynching ckd today.

I'll wait for Wrath to claim and unless he has something amazing or somebody has a serious objection, I'll shoot.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Ok ... have to sleep now but an mostly back from the Holiday insanity.

Will read and post something of significance in the next 48 hours.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I feel kind of sorry for AntB, but a rule's a rule. That was clearly communication.

---
NC 340 wrote:If the virus and daykill are whipedout then...idk it seems like the game could be unbalanced without a mafia kill and he's said some pretty questionable things about it (the kill).
Can you elaborate on this, please? To me, this sounds like you have information about scumkills that I didn't get in my role PM...

---
Helghast 341 wrote:I dont constantly vote, I dont see the need for it and I keep all the FOS in my head, I only vote until I see hard evidence against someone.
I'm not asking you to "constantly vote". You're blowing my allegation out of proportion. It would be nice if other people could see some of the "FOSs in your head" so that we can start drawing connections between people. I don't want to come across as lecturing here, but forcing other players to attack/defend different people is a good scumhunting tool.

Also, I have a personal question for you. Did you delete your account and remake it or something? Maybe I am thinking of someone else, but I could've sworn I played with you before. It would've been before last month though I'm thinking.

---
WC 353 wrote:Ok, I honestly would vote for me for the same reasons I was being voted by Lateralus. I haven't done much scum-hunting, but this is mostly due to the bad timing.
Ugh. At first I thought we probably shouldn't use any Vig power on account of us not having any flips to work off of, but, come to think of it, we do have two flips now.

diddin
, if I was to vote, I'd actually prefer a vig shot on EC to WC. I can see how WC is looking scummy to some of y'all, but this post reads genuine to me. Maybe I'm a sucker for the newbie card in this case, but this comment, as despondent as it is, leaves me wanting more. What do you think?
Powerrox93
Powerrox93
Goon
Powerrox93
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:16 pm

Post by Powerrox93 »

/I could accept a WC daykill
The Eruci wrote:
All powers that are eliminated on deaths will be revealed as was done with muh316's death. An absence of mention of lost power, such as in AntB's case, signifies that they were not carrying any ability when they died.
Ok
Hoping to make a comeback to mafia soon...

Helghast
Helghast
Townie
Helghast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:15 pm

Post by Helghast »

popsofctown wrote:
After Helghast's reaction to pressure, or rather, lack of reaction really, I'm going to have to follow RC and
Vote: Helghast
. (meaning Wrathchild isn't the person I absolutely most want dead, but he's a number two or maybe three and I want things expedited so we have 2 lynches today. )

@chkflip: dude. The wiki is not God. It's a wiki for crying out loud..
Lack of reaction? Doesn't that just show I'm calm?
I have no role, so I can't really role claim.
Personally I am more suspicious of Diddin and Parama, but at the moment it's just a gut feeling.
So ya if you think I'm scum go ahead, but I'm saying right now that you will lose a townie.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Post by Saint »

I had a big post to respond to AntB, but I guess it is irrelevant!
I Am Innocent wrote:My 2 cents...Implosion had no reason to out the power that he did other than in town interest.

Scum would know they would be a target D1/N1 based on trying to get this anti town role out of the game.

Scum would not lie about the power because they know a town would get the role and verify D2 (unless they and the power were DK'd or NK'd).

Scum Implosion would have kept this power quiet and just subtly passed it on N1.

Town Implosion would have brought this up to the group D1.

The biggest problem now though is getting rid of this power. Based on above, I don't want to get rid of this power on a player that is probably a townie. But can we afford to wait, esp if Diddin is NK'd and his power lost to the void (or whatever happens to it)?

I am sure we have some protection role(s), and I would think that they would consider protecting Diddin with a 50% to 75% likelihood.

PS - Still out of state with family for the holidays, can hopefully chip in more after the new year.
agree with you on the pro-townness of that action
My plan in relation to this action is to pass it on to a VI-town player
Whoever Implosion determines is both pro-town and VI

benefits of this
- Scum can't push lynch on said VI
- VI loses vote, can't indirectly hurt town with bad voting

reasons, for once, it's not me
- I am improving my game
- Vi is in the Hydra with me, so auto-not-VI this game

So, basically, either pass it to scum or policy-pass it imo
diddin wrote:
Saint wrote:
diddin wrote:Never mind then. Still works if there is a doc or something on me though.
No doc is going to protect you
if a doc would protect you he is an idiot
The town is going to vote on who you shoot if I have any say about it
I hope to god this is Furcolow who posted this.

A doc protect would insure I pass off my dayvig power tonight. Why is a doc an idiot for protecting me?

Also we've already decided to vote on who I shoot.

The only way this makes sense is if you think I'm one-shot, in which case you're seriously blind.

pops has gotten more protown. AntB hasn't. HoSing someone for being a newb, then throwing around a ton of suspicion on Sait while keeping a vote on Narsis for voting for gut. Earlier he FoS's Saint for ...swearing and randomly posting... yeah.
I like this post from diddin
+town points

This also brings me to the next point I wanted to address, too!
We need to bring up who diddin should shoot
I would rather see a vig hit on Narsis or EC than WraithChild
RedCoyote, despite being on a few people's town list, is someone else I wouldn't mind shot because of his post #84. I don't feel he is posting as he does as town. At one point, it should even be considered a slip I picked up on in his post #84 in that it completely lacked direction and was mere responses to players. I also felt like it lacked a conclusion/substance and as such I'm fairly certain if shot he would flip scum.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Count me in the group that understands why WC is getting so much attention, but would still prefer EC over him.

Obv Diddin should not shoot until said player has had a chance to claim.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:35 am

I Am Innocent wrote: Wondering if your confusion with the word Eruci is tied to another team's allegiance... :?
if I was on another team...wouldnt I know who was town and scum? :roll:

what I find interesting though is why you pointed at me, but completely ignore the other person who did the EXACT same thing.
why is that?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”