Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Jerbs »

Tackle Leo
Vote RichardGHP

Richard responded to the bombing OMGUS
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Jerbs »

RichardGHP wrote:RQS and bomb the obvscum.
I HATE RQS!!!!! it usually just degrades into mafia theory discussion, and then the "if you don't agree with me I lynch you" kinda thing

At least, that's my experience
"Those that hammer others are called scum. But I think those who lurk and refrain from voting are worse than scum. If I'm going to be called scum either way, I'd rather hammer! And if that's not being a proper Mafia player, then I'll destroy that idea!"
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:38 am

Post by Jerbs »

This is my second game outside of newbie games.
Normally i would vote the IC, then see if anyone defends the IC and bandwagon that person. Or you could self-vote, then talk your way out of getting lynched. Or act scummy and talk your way out of getting lynched.

BTW, If you bomb, you kill yourself and your target. So if scum bomb somebody, they kill themselves
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Jerbs »

V/LA till Monday.
V/LA on most weekends
Jerbs
Jerbs
Goon
Jerbs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Jerbs »

Well... that was fun

Bah.
V/LA on most weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”