Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:48 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

/confirm. Ready to catch me some scu...err other scum.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:27 am

Does it matter? Must I do things the way everyone else does? Give it a few pages, ill catch the scum for you and save this town.. or make a new family, or whatever it is that we are doing. Either way, I will catch whatever is considered to be scum in this game.
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:52 pm

Ok, I seen enough. Lord Cable is scum

Vote: Lord Cable
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Easy. Lord Cable is hedging his bandwagon bets already and we have barely started. He has already set Guderian and Strangercoug up for later attacks.
If he was aggressive, thats something.
If he was being defensive, thats something.

But he is playing in the scummy middle zone.
I say we lynch him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:46 pm

I say that like my vote only counts for 1. Everyone else still has to see that im right and vote accordingly.
You put yourself out there too much and got caught. Time to hang, scum.

I will be going after your silent buddies next.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:59 am

I'm thoroughly convinced that Lord Cable is scum. He will become a nice addtition to my mantle of caught scum trophies. Thanks to me, this town will have a chance to survive this invasion by evenb scummier scummy scum scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Its scumbag suicide after they have been identified as such a scumbag by me. Not the first time, really.
Its clear to see that I have the scum on the run. Its only a matter of time before the rest are hunted down like the filthy beasts that they are.
To the rest of the scum, whichever of the remaining scum (assuming there are three) is nicer to me gets to be lynched last.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:02 pm

Oh Mr Cable Lord, I see what youre trying to do. I will admit that its quite a valiant effort, but fruitless nonetheless. This game is turning out more fun that I could have ever imagined. Mafia eventually gets to a point where you can just read everything thats going on. Kinda like them dudes used to do in the Matrix. Keep looking at it, keep analyzing it, eventually the scum just jump out right at you.

Im quite confident in my scumread on Dark Cable Lord, and it appears that several others have looked at have come to the same conclusion.
Im all in favor for a lynch, but we can continue to discuss further in order to ferret out his scum partners as well.

Im envisioning a perfect town game already, and it just plain excites me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:12 am

It feels good doesnt it?

It must feel so awesome to have someone like me around to catch all these scum for you. Mr CableScum tried to hem and haw and squiggle himself off a lynch, but in the end he succumbed to the might of my scumhunting abilities.

Hey Plum, youre scum.

Vote: Plum[/b[

Im all giddy and excited, im about to lynch me another scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:04 am

Hey Guderian, any reason why you arent going after Plum first? After all, its just about the same thing to you, right?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #10) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 am

unvote: Plum
Vote:Guderian

Damn Guderian, Plum is kicking your ass!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:20 pm

I'm ok with the Nacho lynch too.
Basically, one scum was on the wagon, one was off. (Assuming three scum)

I was originally thinking Plum/Guderian. When they started hacking at each other, it didn't seem likely that scum were arguing. Its risky as hell if they were both scum. Plum made the better argument, so I moved to Guderian.
Guderian has twice only voted when prodded to do so. First day by LC, which sounded like "I'm going down anyways, shouldn't you vote for me?" Sedond day when I asked him about it.

I'm feeling stronger about Guderian, my vote stays.

I'm slightly concerned that we are all leaning on Nacho now. Suddenly neither of my scumpicks are being lynched.
But if Plum is less likely to be scum, then I guess Nacho is left.

I still think Guderian is a stronger pick. I'm too awesome at this to be completely wrong. Don't worry Guderian, I shall still attain glorious victory.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 pm

By that logic, then buttonmen is the scummiest of them all.

Preview edit; looks like Nacho noticed too.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 am

Guderian, I always assume three scum. Why would you assume two? Why does it matter? Your actions are the scummiest of them all now.
If Nacho was truly scummy, then he is an idiot and he will be dealt with accordingly.

Sorry buddy, youre scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:39 am

uh.. Nacho is an idiot. His play is full of herpaderp.

Where everyone go? Can we lynch Guderian now?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Gah! Idiots! Here are the latest mini-games I have been in:

Mini 1053: 3 scum
Mini 1084: 3 scum (and GUDERIAN was there too!)

How am I supposed to assume anything else? WTF is wrong with you Coug?
Cut out the stupidity and take a look at Guderian already. I deliver you a scum on a silver platter and this is how you treat me? Youre an ingrate!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Besides that, who the hell ever said that was the reason why I think Guderian is scum?!?
Coug, do you even READ whats going on or are you just some sheep that goes by whatever the latest post says?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Oh... this a 9 player game? Thats funny.
So yea, there should only be two scum.

In that case, Nacho is too obvious to be scum. There is no way the remaining scum would be that retarded. The scum though, should be happy with whatever lynch they can get at this point since I already scored a freaking touchdown with LordScum. Im sticking with Guderian and going for the perfect 2/2.

Im not changing my vote.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Fine, you want a case?

Read page 2, all of Guderian's scumminess is right there. He was sitting there trying to come up with way to derail the lynch from LC. He tried to diffuse my case against LC, he implicated Coug, when that failed, he implicated Jerbs. He only voted on day 1 when LC told him to do so.

Day2 "Plum is scum! Plum is scum! Vote Nacho!"

If there are only two scum, why would Guderian say this? Wouldnt 1 more scum lynch = win?
Plum's logic looks good, but makes little sense. I'm not sure why you didn't hammer him yesterday instead of waiting around. I dont think his wagon was certain before I put the vote on him.

I'll put my vote on plum If you promise to wipe out nachomamma tomorrow should I die in the night. I'm not partial which order they go.
unvote
Vote: Plum

Then this?
For one, I want to know more about why IS thinks there is three mafia. Town only win 30% of the time in 12 man games. How would it possibly be fair in a 3 man game?

I isoed TBM (albiet not much to see), and I can't see anything overly scummy. Or scummy at all. Though, posts with more than one line with a vote would help me get a read on him.

Actually, I reread plum now that she has laid out her explanation of why she didn't hammer, and it kinda sorta makes sense. Not sure i'm 100% there yet, but there really wasn't that much time or lag where she was messing around and not hammering. So I think that's almost a moot point now.

Apparently Guderian thought it was ok to there be three when he said it, but jumps down my throat when I say it? I didnt even realize it was a 9 man game. Whats his excuse? (Answer: He is scum and doesnt care who gets lynched).

Can we lynch him now, please?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Then you wouldnt have any issue with us lynching you first and Nacho second? After all, thats what you said you wanted to do with plum, right?
Of course the difference is that the game will undoubtedly end with a Guderianscum lynch.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:58 am

Damn. Nacho was too obvious to be scum!
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”