Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

/confirmatize me Captain!

What up DemonHybrid, WoMC, Gaoth. Here's to more good times.

Hello to everyone else. Here's to a good game all around.
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

I would be shocked if nirvana wasn't in the game
Ythan, on my play: "Scummy and bad are not the same. Some players manage to keep them separate, though I applaud how masterfully you blend them."
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Nicodemus »

I don't think so, DH. Why do you ask?

Vote: Gaoth

This is a good vote.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:22 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Lord Cable wrote:ANYWAYS. Since I actually have time to post now...
I don't like Nico's ISO #15. It's right on the edge of rolefishing, though not quite. Still giving me bad vibes regardless.
This is Bulls***. Besides the fact that WoMC did something similar, a fact which you ignored, this is nothing less than pointless mudslinging. Nirvana is one of the greatest bands of all time, and unquestionably one of the top twelve bands of the 90's. I would personally kick Slaxx in the nards if he didn't include them.
I don't like Nico's ISO #32 either. Can you explain why it's a good vote? Gaoth isn't infamous like chesskid3 so I may be missing something there but it seems like you're trying to put legit suspicion on someone using the power of a RVS vote.
Rage. There is a reason for this, but I don't want to explain. Just trust me that it's a good vote right now.

Although his first point is useless, I think I like LC's second point against me, as far as legitimacy goes. The way he substitutes chesskid in for Gaoth is a little troubling, in that he's implying Gaoth can't and shouldn't be voted because it's the RVS (which is false), but other than that it seems like a valid question. As I said, you'll have to wait a bit longer for my reasons.

Gaoth wrote:Nicodemus: What? I haven't even said anything! I logged on today and it was like, "Nico wants you dead." Jerk. I can't believe you would do that to me right out of the gate.

On a different note, because of how Mariyta slammed RobCapone,

vote: RobCapone
Come on, how could this be any more obvious? He's already flailing, with one RVS vote on him. Votes people, votes.

Kudos to Mariyta for catching the disconnect in the second half of this post as well.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

DemonHybrid wrote:Do you have inside info that you aren't sharing with us, Nico?
Only inside knowledge of Gaoth's demeanor in a game of mafia and personality in general. And right now, he's scummy mcscum scum. So vote him, please.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Hey guys, sorry for the long absence, I was V/LA but forgot to post it anywhere. Expect a catchup post sometime tonight or tomorrow.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

:-/, this game.

I'll
try
to get a post up later tonight. I'm sorry for being basically absent, but finals are coming up, etc. If I don't post substantially either tonight or tomorrow, I'll replace out.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Okay guys, I am going to be staying in the game, I'm about halfway through the thread and I've got a post in progress. Just didn't want slaxx to start searching for a replacement at 12:01 am or whatever.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Here's my thoughts on the major action of the game:

DH v. LC

This looks like town v town to me. They're both going at it earnestly, and they both sound like they believe what they're saying. I'm actually noticing a sharp increase in rhetoric from DH this time around, which is troubling, but I think this might have to do with taking pointers from Parama, so it's not a strong tell. Lord Cable is actually looking very town throughout the first several pages, he has no friends but still manages to stay composed and scumhunting.

Malthusis - Sooooo scummy out of the gate. His LC vote is especially bad.

Rob v. chesskid

Who said chesskid had a VI reputation? He's talking a lot of sense here. And RobCapone is not. Ugh, self vote in 244 is cringe-worthy. Not sure if this makes him more town or scum. Will read on.

Okay, Rob has done nothing to lose suspicion. His obvious backtracks and his attacks on half the play list are extremely reactionary, in that he only changes his opinions AFTER he gets heat for them. I can definitely see a Rob lynch.

Mariyta - still town.

WoMC is fairly town as well, now that I know how to read him (and I'm not trying to get him mislynched :P)

Explanation time: I made my early vote on Gaoth because I was trying to test his reaction, as I've played with him several times in real life. Generally Joe gets way more worked up as town than as scum, especially when voted for what he sees as crap reasons. I wasn't able to generate the wagon that I wanted to gauge his reaction effectively, so that was null. The pressure that he's getting from Rob right now is doing better, and it does sort of look like Joe-town, but it's harder to read him over the interwebz. I'll give him a slight town read for now, but obviously subject to change.

Town

Nico
Mariyta
chesskid
LC
WoMC
palmer
Gaoth
DH
werewolf
sapur
Rob
malthusis
Scum

Unvote
Vote: malthusis

Preview Edit: Malth has
no
votes? Bah.

Unvote
Vote: Rob Capone
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Rob, how long have you been playing mafia, both on MS and in general?

Cable, would you be willing to lynch RobCapone?

And I'm seconding/thirding the suspicious lack of DH in this thread. I've never known him to lurk this hard.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Nicodemus »

This werewolf wagon was pretty confusing. Usually when a wagon forms that quickly it's on town, because scum would be there to help push it along. If werewolf really is scum though, then RC, DH, and to a lesser extent LC get copious amounts of town cred. There
might
have been one scum on him before DH voted, but no more than one scum after, and very probably none. I'll definitely be looking at the people off the wagon tomorrow, and possibly those voting before the werewolf wagon took off.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:51 am

Post by Nicodemus »

saporovirus wrote:That said,
vote:werewolf.

You seriously have seen NOTHING of note today?
saporovirus wrote:
palmertrou wrote:
saporovirus

When you said you think that Lord Cable wouldn't play like he did if he was scum were you excusing yourself of not voting or something else
No. He's going to be lynched anyway no matter what he is. At this point I'm even starting to doubt anything useful can be gleaned from his wagon. Nonetheless I have a strong feeling that he is not scum but I am frustrated at how difficult he's making it to read anyone else. At this point I still am leery of WoMC and I want to find out more about werewolf.
saporovirus wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:I don't like sapo's "attack the lurkers" stance at this stage of the game. It's okay to want them to talk more...but not lynch them.

I'll look more into her when LC flips in regards to the defending.
I never said they ought to be lynched, bro.
werewolf555 wrote:I would like to say that Lord Cable has been very anti-town with his latest posts.
How does this post strike you? Relevant? Helpful? I'm just saying...peeps are being allowed to sit back and watch as other peeps snip at each other. Then the whole thing melts in marshmallowey goodness.
Hey guys, I found the busser. All of her posts regarding werewolf are "distance me from my scumpartner votes, while all I do is ask for more content so I can unvote them". In the second quote, for example, sapor is still saying that we're going to lynch LC, and all she wants is more info out of werewolf. She was on werewolf before the wagon took off, so she couldn't back out in time.

I read over every other vote on the wagon, and they all look (fairly) legit to me. Biggest question marks are RC and Mari, but sapor is still first up tomorrow, eh LC?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”