TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Yeah, the server move is probably responsible (despite me not being here for it).
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:31 pm

Post by andrew94 »

@ lady i dont get how that is supposed to tell me anything
can someone link me to reading the stuff? (comics)

so your saying that scum should have fake claims? HAYLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (joke)
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Rena
Rena
Goon
Rena
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by Rena »

Vote Count

Lambda-chan: Drench, Carrotcake
Rena: UK
Cityofas: ZazieR, Zodiark
Zodiark: Exilon
Carrotcake: Lambda-chan, TheLonging, UncertainKitten, Spyrex

Not Voting: Cityofas, andrew24, Tumescence

Deadline is Wednesday 8th December at 9pm GMT. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Random Notes:
Rena feels that Bern represents her more than Lambda from what little she has seen of them both. But she may be wrong.
Last edited by Rena on Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
V/LA at the weekend, except for modding duties.
CityofAs
CityofAs
Townie
CityofAs
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by CityofAs »

Zodiark13 wrote:Oh yeah, and causing the town to squabble as to weather question 4 is WIFOM or not, and discuss the merits(or lack thereof) of RQS, distracting them from scumhunting, is so townish.
Distracting them from what scumhunting? There was no game content prior to my questions.
Zodiark13 wrote:Successful scum is successful.
If I was successful scum, you wouldn't be voting for me.
Carrotcake wrote:WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF A FLAVOR CLAIM?
Are games on this site breakable by flavor? The other site I play on, the mods are careful to avoid that. Would a flavor claim even do anything for town?

fake edit: after reading the rest of the thread, I see that these games aren't (shouldn't) be breakable by flavor. So why...
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I believe I explained that as a momentary lapse of judgement on my part. I thought it might help town in some way to have a rough guess of what roles could be scum/in the game etc.

Then I realized how stupid that was >.<
This is not a good explanation imo...
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:And even after I get chided, and I admitted that this was a mistake on my part, Carrotcake comes in and asks for role names from everyone.

That's what caught my attention. I made the mistake already... So how can someone public male that mistake a second time without having an intent to do so?
Although yeah this is way worse.
Carrotcake wrote:Oh, your not trying to lynch me, and are just going for the pressure?
So indescisive, when no pressure came upon you.
Why say this so early? You need a bit more backbone. Go for my head.
Formulate a full case against me.
Or is this scum, distancing himself, because you know i'm town?

You don't have to spam all caps to be a troll. You are the quite common troll that thinks he's a shining beacon of the community, but in your arrogance and paranoia, you've attacked a man's character for being thoughtful.

Going after the ridiculous attack, that's ironically more distracting than whining about a distracting question set. Is obvious, and requires little justification on why I did it. It's to help town. Laz is harming town, and blowing smoke to look like he's helping it.

Forget appealing to authority, or my join date, or other metagames that you feel you have an advantage on. You are scaring discussion away while feeling justified on a few extra things based on "experience". Your authority, if you had any, is meaningless. Discuss each point as they exist in the game.

Do some research? To find out you dislike RVS, and that your tastes are even worth researching? Hahaha. How self centered can you possibly be, troll? Go and make more friends.

I want at least half the town involved in the roleclaim fiasco before I proceed with that. I've answered everything on my other posts by the way. Go re-read.
Who is this post directed at? It appears to be multiple people? and you didn't answer the questions...
Carrotcake wrote:Stop avoiding my questions.
what
Carrotcake wrote:Not to mention your pressure is meaningless. As it's baseless and lies on the fact that you are misinterpreting my posts.
it's scummy to discount other people's cases on you as meaningless and baseless. Pressure is pressure is pressure. Right now it looks like you could be lynched; why do you say that her case is meaningless?

Carrot is scummy...

Vote: Carrotcake
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

WAITWAITWAITWAIT. Guys, I see what Carrots doing. Carrot is a Jester, and, considering this is a bastard mod, I would actually be surprised if there wasn't a Jester in this setup.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:16 pm

Post by SpyreX »

You're next now. Thanks for that.

P.S. if Carrot DOES flip scum I dont even want talking tomorrow just dead Zodiark.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: sorry, just to emphasise my point;

PEOPLE VOTING FOR CARROT, UNVOTE NOW!!!
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Post by SpyreX »

UNVOTE ON THE PAIN OF DEATH
Show

Proud member of BaM
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

SpyreX wrote:You're next now. Thanks for that.

P.S. if Carrot DOES flip scum I dont even want talking tomorrow just dead Zodiark.
If Carrot does flip scum, then I am happily incorrect. How does realizing someone is most likely a Jester and warning people of such make me the next lynch?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I had a mellow day so I'm feeling nice.

Unmodified jesters are the ultimate in bad role. They are designed to do one thing: punish a town for doing what they are supposed to.

So, jesters win a few games and town starts doing this whole "OHH SNAP SCUMBO MCSCUMBO* MIGHT BE A JESTER NO LYNCH EVER" and then the scum wise up and go "Hey, in the right setup, we can call jester and ride the lightning."

So, really, what do you do?

You go "Ohh sure, there might be a jester. There might be 3 accounts that are all the mod. There might be lots of things that make this a terrible game. However, if that is the case we do it and then afterwards make the mod write an essay on 'This is why jesters are bad.'"

So, why are you next? Because, RED CAPS LOCK sure as hell makes me think you lie in the "scum wise up" part of the jester circle of life.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Hey, you've had more than one post now. Rather than waiting, answer me on why you were so eager to back down Lambda. I'm not a jester by the way, I'm either scum or town, so don't let it die like this.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

The post was directed at lambda.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Her case is meaningless since it's based on misinterpretations and old, flawed principles. I didn't directly agree with the flavor claim, I wanted to see how people reacted to it. I explained how scum would react with white, pure fear, instead of debasing the idea calmly and logically. The white fear is pretty much what happened here, with a lot of people.

A very important case is her indescision, she delayed answering on the grounds that I dropped a wall of text and it would take time, but she's obviously had the time to mingle about. And even be bored, claiming, "now we wait".

Why do we want pressure?
For discussion. Although in this twisted thread, the real meaning becomes: Pressure, so someone else talks. So I don't have to.
I am scummy. Tell me why. "Carrot is scummy" is as ambiguous as it gets. It's quite useless to and serves to do nothing but look town by leaking as little information as possible.

Come on guys, give me something to work with. The attacks against someone like me, the likely lynch, are imaginary.

Try re-reading every single one of my posts properly, and comb it for scumminess. Rather than this boring "omg rolefish", which I've even talked about early on.

Lets see what I have.
[1] - "acting like you won't budge, is scummy" - It serves to highlight Lambda's padding.
[2] - "he's not answering" - It's obvious, the trick for fishing for reactions doesn't work if I let the cat out of the bag, after just ONE reply
[3] - "you've discounted cases..." - I beg you. Find some meaning on their ridicoulous acts. Attacking someone as a distraction for getting the game off the ground, isn't!?
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Digging up my old games is a total waste of time. Why continue?
Why pretend you are helping town in such a way?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Ohhh it was lol reactions.

Carry on.

(with the lynch)
Show

Proud member of BaM
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Carrotcake wrote:Hey, you've had more than one post now. Rather than waiting, answer me on why you were so eager to back down Lambda. I'm not a jester by the way, I'm either scum or town, so don't let it die like this.
SK claim IMO. Ok, I willing to risk the possibility of a Jester to possibly get rid of a SK.

I'll change vote after the votecount.
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:22 pm

Post by andrew94 »

vote cityofas

opourtunistic bandwagoning
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:01 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

I'm sure you've been through a lot of serial killer claims.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Spyrex, I agree that the fear of jesters shouldn't cripple the town's voting process.
I'd like to know about you. From your posting history, you haven't said anything about me, but are quite convinced at the validity of this speedlynch. I wonder, which of the points against me do you agree with?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:14 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

We got one page left, people.

Anyway, Zodiark just went zoom up the scummy list for the reasons SpyreX stated. The whole "OH, if it's an
SK
" thing makes it SO much worse. SO SO much worse.

andrew is also not looking great.

Elaborate on your vote. Now.

Carrot continues to not make a whole lot of sense but still manages to not answer questions. Quite happy to see him dead.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In that mess of confusion, I can't find anything legitimate.

Carrotcake, if you have a Legit question you want answered, post it alone in one post, and not 5 straight posts.

However, I'm going to LOL at Carrot saying this was a Gambit to draw out scum.

The gambit was apparently that ONLY
SCUM
WOULD BE AFRAID OF A FLAVOR CLAIM.

That's just inherently wrong. Scum would love to see a flavor claim. Gives them tons of info.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:54 am

Post by TheLonging »

Zodiark13 wrote:WAITWAITWAITWAIT. Guys, I see what Carrots doing. Carrot is a Jester, and, considering this is a bastard mod, I would actually be surprised if there wasn't a Jester in this setup.
FoS: Zodiark13

Zodiark13 wrote:EBWOP: sorry, just to emphasise my point;

PEOPLE VOTING FOR CARROT, UNVOTE NOW!!!
HoS: Zodiark13

Zodiark13 wrote:
Carrotcake wrote:Hey, you've had more than one post now. Rather than waiting, answer me on why you were so eager to back down Lambda. I'm not a jester by the way, I'm either scum or town, so don't let it die like this.
SK claim IMO. Ok, I willing to risk the possibility of a Jester to possibly get rid of a SK.

I'll change vote after the votecount.
SLDKJFSLFKJSJFSLFSJFLSFDJSKLFSLKEJFWETLKJWETLKJWET
andrew94 wrote:
vote cityofas

opourtunistic bandwagoning
^opportunistic voting.
Carrotcake wrote:Why do we want pressure?
For discussion. Although in this twisted thread, the real meaning becomes: Pressure, so someone else talks. So I don't have to.
I am scummy. Tell me why. "Carrot is scummy" is as ambiguous as it gets. It's quite useless to and serves to do nothing but look town by leaking as little information as possible.

Come on guys, give me something to work with. The attacks against someone like me, the likely lynch, are imaginary.

Try re-reading every single one of my posts properly, and comb it for scumminess. Rather than this boring "omg rolefish", which I've even talked about early on.

Lets see what I have.
[1] - "acting like you won't budge, is scummy" - It serves to highlight Lambda's padding.
[2] - "he's not answering" - It's obvious, the trick for fishing for reactions doesn't work if I let the cat out of the bag, after just ONE reply
[3] - "you've discounted cases..." - I beg you. Find some meaning on their ridicoulous acts. Attacking someone as a distraction for getting the game off the ground, isn't!?
It's probably only me, but is this egotistic or what? Pressure can be put on YOU, as well as Zod, but you've done more that is scummy. I've already said what. So that's false logic there. And you're not only NOT answering questions, you are also attacking people to try and stop your lynch. This is just horrible.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Note: Carrotcake is @ L-2.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:13 am

Post by andrew94 »

@uncertain kitten, he just oppoutunistic bandwagoning
@thelonging, how is my vote OPPORTUNISTIC?
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:25 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Yes, but what makes *his* vote more opportunistic then everyone else's?

And what makes him less scummy than carrot?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”