Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Stop avoiding my questions.
Go and make more friends; Clutter the page more with your jokes. And buddy up with the other member some more.

A flavor claim might win us the game, instantly. The question is for you guys though. You want a discussion, then anwer it.

I don't care about your vote. It won't kill me. You lack the backbone to go through with this. (See: It was just for the pressure, honest!).
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

I never asked a flavor claim. It was all you going: "Guys he asked for a flavor claim!". Re-read the initial post, like I've been telling you for so long.
Carrotcake
Carrotcake
Goon
Carrotcake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:34 pm

Post by Carrotcake »

Not to mention your pressure is meaningless. As it's baseless and lies on the fact that you are misinterpreting my posts.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Are you fucking serious?

Did you seriously just post a fucking wall of questions, expect me to get all of them in one post, and when I miss one, use the same thing I've been presuring you for? You're unbelievable. Stop wasting everyones time and start being useful FFS!

How will a flavor claim instantly win us the game when scum has fake claims that are prepared by the mod?

What pro-town motivation does flavor claiming have?

P-Edit: You're asking people "what does everyone think of a flavor claim?" that means that you support it. Don't deny that you support it, because you just said "a flavor claim could win us the game instantly".

So, my point is still valid. Also, the question I'm asking remains independant of this.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:40 pm

BTW, generally, people put quotation marks around other peoples words to, shock, QUOTE THEM.

Sorry that I CBA to use the quote function every time I want to show that you've said something.

Your deflecting at Zodiark when you avoid the points I make, and instead attack him, with no base other than "you're a troll".

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:43 pm

I've now answered all your questions. Because unlike you, I'm not afraid to have questions asked of me because I'm town.

And you, who refuses to give me a straight answer, are scumming it up.

Now answer my question. 1 line. 1 post. No other shit mixed in.

What pro-town motivation comes from a flavor claim?

If you think you've already answered this, go back, find what you said, quote it and post it!

Thank you!

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:45 pm

Also, before you say "you're avoiding my question!"

If I missed a question, repost it on it's own, and make it clear you want it answered.

I'll then answer it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
andrew94
andrew94
Mafia Scum
andrew94
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by andrew94 »

how do you know scum has fake claims prepared by the mod.
i hate walls, i will only skim walls.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:02 pm

I've never seen a mod that hasn't done this. UK, along with others who have nodded before, can back me up on this.

So no, the answers not because I'm scum. It's a general rule.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by TheLonging »

@UK and LL: The experience I have off-site translates perfectly here. May be different for some site, but in my experience, it wasn't a big of a deal.
UncertainKitten wrote:Players was plural. Oddly enough, Fate can be reasonable if you force him to. It just takes a lot of effort. But it would not surprise me if he would.
Not at all, what are you, Jesus?

While we're talking about the anime on page 6:

FUCK YEAH AKASAKA

Carrotcake wrote:Oh, your not trying to lynch me, and are just going for the pressure?
So indescisive, when no pressure came upon you.
Why say this so early? You need a bit more backbone. Go for my head.
Formulate a full case against me.
Or is this scum, distancing himself, because you know i'm town?
This is just LOL. Pressure can create something, which can help lead to a better case, which can lead to a lynch. They do have a case on you (as do I, but I arrived to the party too late so LL said everything I wanted to say). A bit more backbone? WTF does that mean? And the fact that you're suggesting LL and UK (whichever one you're referring to) is distancing from you doesn't make your case better. It just makes you look more scummy.
Going after the ridiculous attack, that's ironically more distracting than whining about a distracting question set. Is obvious, and requires little justification on why I did it. It's to help town. Laz is harming town, and blowing smoke to look like he's helping it.
Even if laz was (and I can't see how), that's not distancing. I think you don't know what it means.
Forget appealing to authority, or my join date, or other metagames that you feel you have an advantage on. You are scaring discussion away while feeling justified on a few extra things based on "experience". Your authority, if you had any, is meaningless. Discuss each point as they exist in the game.
You say that as if people here even HAVE authority.
Do some research? To find out you dislike RVS, and that your tastes are even worth researching? Hahaha. How self centered can you possibly be, troll? Go and make more friends.
This is not only a personal attack, this is just outright wrong.
I want at least half the town involved in the roleclaim fiasco before I proceed with that. I've answered everything on my other posts by the way. Go re-read.
You even admit it's a fiasco. You're not answering questions put forward to you why?
Carrotcake wrote:Stop avoiding my questions.
Go and make more friends; Clutter the page more with your jokes. And buddy up with the other member some more.
You're avoiding the questions put to you to, AND THIS IS PERSONAL ATTACKING.
A flavor claim might win us the game, instantly. The question is for you guys though. You want a discussion, then answer it.
Where have you played a themed game where it was broken because of a claim? But ok, even given that, how possible is it? If anything, it'd be a crapshoot, especially since Haylen/Rena is modding the game, who knows her Higurashi well.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:P-Edit: You're asking people "what does everyone think of a flavor claim?" that means that you support it. Don't deny that you support it, because you just said "a flavor claim could win us the game instantly".

So, my point is still valid. Also, the question I'm asking remains independant of this.
It doesn't necessarily.

And yes, in almost every single themed game I have played, scum have had fake claims.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Drench »

Carrotcake wrote:Oh, your not trying to lynch me, and are just going for the pressure?

You don't have to spam all caps to be a troll. You are the quite common troll that thinks he's a shining beacon of the community, but in your arrogance and paranoia, you've attacked a man's character for being thoughtful.

Going after the ridiculous attack, that's ironically more distracting than whining about a distracting question set. Is obvious, and requires little justification on why I did it. It's to help town. Laz is harming town, and blowing smoke to look like he's helping it.

Forget appealing to authority, or my join date, or other metagames that you feel you have an advantage on. You are scaring discussion away while feeling justified on a few extra things based on "experience". Your authority, if you had any, is meaningless. Discuss each point as they exist in the game.

Do some research? To find out you dislike RVS, and that your tastes are even worth researching? Hahaha. How self centered can you possibly be, troll? Go and make more friends.

I want at least half the town involved in the roleclaim fiasco before I proceed with that. I've answered everything on my other posts by the way. Go re-read.
Stop.
Forgive me if I missed it, but, see, something tells me that LL thinks you're scummy. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but in my view, if they're scummy, you vote. And you're suggesting that vote's not to lynch but to provide pressure? Granted, it has merit, but so does the idea that
they're voting you because you're a scummy scum

And, um, yeah, learn to be more coherent.
You don't have to spam all caps to be a troll. You are the quite common troll that thinks he's a shining beacon of the community, but in your arrogance and paranoia, you've attacked a man's character for being thoughtful.
OMG I'M RIGHT AND THOUGHTFUL STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :(
If you've answered them, surely it wouldn't be too hard to go dig up your answers and repost them? That way, we could clear everything up!

Oh. Wait. That would require you to have answered them. Hm, that'll be a problem.

HoS: Carrot
join your union
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Drench »

Carrotcake wrote:Not to mention your pressure is meaningless. As it's baseless and lies on the fact that you are misinterpreting my posts.
This reads to me as if you're saying "No matter what you do, I'll never budge! NEVER!". That, to me, is anti-town. Now, if you're scum, I can understand that position. If you're town, it's completely stupid to refuse to budge because people are having trouble reading what you said, ESPECIALLY when you can just dig it up again and post it for everyone's pleasure. Either way, it's bad. Bad, bad, bad.
join your union
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by Drench »

Carrotcake wrote:I never asked a flavor claim. It was all you going: "Guys he asked for a flavor claim!". Re-read the initial post, like I've been telling you for so long.
"What does everyone think of a flavour claim?"

That's what you said, right? So, two routes:

1. You haven't answered your own question, and should, now.
2. You have answered your question, and continue with the point, meaning you want one.

I don't see other options. Please, point them out if you can! By the way, IIRC, #2 is in play!
join your union
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:34 pm

carrotcake wrote:A flavor claim might win us the game, instantly. The question is for you guys though. You want a discussion, then answer it.

This is what I'm referencing when I say he supports a flavor claim.

P-edit: thank you Drench for making my point much more succinct.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

K, carrot is scum guys. I want him lynched within the next two pages.

Unvote, Vote carrot

@Lambda: Oh yeah. Usually people are a *little* less blatant about the whole not answering questions thing though.

@andrew: Already told you, it'd be highly unusual if scum DIDN'T have fakeclaims. I can link you my entire flavored modding history if you want proof. I can also link a fair number of games where scum have had fakeclaims if you want further proof.

@TL: Maybe you haven't asked properly, or maybe I caught him in a good mood. At any rate, I know my first game here was a trainwreck both because I was terrible at mafia and because the style of play here was significantly different.

@Drench: Why the HoS instead of a vote?

@Drench: Shit did you just invoke club rule number two!?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Well I'm not saying that every offsite game would have the same experience as here, I'm just saying that sometimes it's not ness a good indicator, and especially since Carrotcake has been here for 3 years, I'm pretty sure he's used to it on here.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:42 pm

Post by Drench »

UncertainKitten wrote:@Drench: Why the HoS instead of a vote?

@Drench: Shit did you just invoke club rule number two!?
1. I'd like to see how carrot responds before I act further. No use asking them to post their answers alone AND voting them: the former should come before the latter.

2. I can't remember that one. ;________________;
join your union
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Unvote, Vote: Carrot

There's one scenario I could see that wouldn't make him scum but I'd still lynch (I'm not releasing the can of worms).
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:58 pm

@TL: But he has 96 posts on here. Either he lurks a lot (which is not implied by this game), or he's had minimal MS experience, play wise.

@Drench: Regardless, I'm curious why you think you'll have success where we haven't. Also, it's always play to win, IIRC.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Post by Drench »

I WANT TO BELIEVE

etc
join your union
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Drench wants to believe that a miracle can occur.

But I don't see Bern in this game.. Just Lambda.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:09 pm

If it helps any I like Bern's powers more, even if I prefer Lambda's personality :P.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Drench »

To be honest, Beato's power is my favourite.
Even though she doesn't exist.
Actually, I think that's
why
it's my favourite. =|
join your union
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Despite my username, I love Bern more than I do Lambda.

It's just Lambda reflects me more than Bern does.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:38 pm

http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewto ... 1fdc605496

Look at this game in the archives.

Guess who was strangled Night 1?

Looks like CarrotCake has had some experience prior to the site's move.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”