That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:39 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Vote: mlaker for Mayor

I just want to get the election over and the lynching begun, so I'm voting for one of the candidates with the most votes already.
Fair enough

Unvote Quidgyboo for Mayor
Vote: mlaker for Mayor

Day one's can take long enough with one vote, let alone two
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:49 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:
Random Vote: Mlaker
Because he got elected without posting.
It's a conspiracy!
That's not very random now is it?
Vote: Pickle, Boy Wonder
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:48 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm alive!

So I guess the plan for today is to randomly bandwagon someone and see what happens? Anyone else think that LyingBrian's over reaction
could
be something to do with his role?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:12 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:Anyone else think that LyingBrian's over reaction
could
be something to do with his role?
No I didn't think that. I thought it was a possible scum tell.
But not worth a vote?

Unvote, Vote: LyingBrian

Lets see how he reacts to the pressure then
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:22 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Definitely
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:37 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

LyingBrian wrote:Post #34
LyingBrian wrote:
g
osh, i didn't mea
n
to vote for the mod, i made a m
i
stake, ok!!

don't tr
y
to start a bandwagon on me b/c of one
l
ousy mistake!!!
if you quote my post you'll see certain letters surrounded by [color= black] [/ color] tags... extract those letters and reverse them and they spell "
lying
", i put that in there to show that everything i have done so far has been planned to generate discussion!

elvis_knits
can confirm this is not the first time i've done this...

my role is: Lucy, roleblocker

just as Lucy always prevents Charlie Brown from kicking the football, i prevent one player each night from performing their night action... and before you ask, i didn't submit a nightchoice last night as i didn't want to hit a cop or doctor...
Interesting way of doing that...I like it.

Like Elvis_Knits says however it could be a town or scum move. For now however, Lucy as a roleblocker is believable so

Unvote
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 9:17 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm also having a hard time believing that there could be two role blockers that are pro town. Lucy is mean and could very well be a scum role. With Snap coming out, I'd rather lynch LyingBrian right now. However would anyone be against Snap revealing his role name? Seeing as he has already reveled his power I can't see the harm in it.

Re
Vote: LyingBrian
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:42 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: Snap for Mayor

Mr Stoofer wrote:My guess is that Pickle is paranoid. First, because a cop hitting scum 2 nights out of 2 is just too good to be true.
That was my inital reaction to Pickle's claims too, but who's to say we can't get lucky every now and then?
Mr Stoofer wrote:Secondly, because I think Quidgyboo is innocent. Although I do think DP is probably scum.
Any real reasons why you think this about either one, or are we talking gut feelings?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:In other news DP has been lying too low for my taste, care to explain why you think you can justify a vote with 1 line of text? FOS: Dragon Phoenix
I'm done.
This was all I found in reference to Dragon Phoenix. Maybe he was just trying to lay low on day one? Plus I can understand why he looked into Quidgyboo last night as they seemed to be arguing between themselves yesterday. However I remember that I was on Quidgyboo's side yesterday and was looking towards a Pickle lynch today. (Because Pickle wouldn't vote LB even though he found him scummy).

Now I agree with Iammars, unless there is a good reason I can't see how we can't lynch DP or Quidgyboo.
I'm very interested in who Snap blocked and what DP and Quidgyboo have to say for themselves
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #122 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:03 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:I am Charlie Brown, at this point I think that I AM paranoid because I realize that the chances are slim. If any reason applies as to whether or not he would be paranoid is that he was always negative in the books, or maybe I'm insane I have no idea, but if either of that is true I'm no use to the town anyway..

After a little research I think Charlie Brown is most likely to be paranoid. Like Pickle says Charlie is always negative and always seems to be worrying about something, so it would make sense that he would find EVERBODY guilty.

If that is the case it seems that we are back to square one
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:45 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Snap wrote:Last night, going on the theory that scum will vote for their own scummates if it looks like they're going to be lynched, I roleblocked the third last person to vote for LyingBrian, Sotty7. Now the situation I see is that either he's scum and I stopped him killing, or the Doctor protected the right person, or someone else has some sort of Night protection. Obviously, it would be a bad idea for the Doc to roleclaim at this early stage, so that's out. My suggestion for the moment would be for the cop to check out Sotty7 tonight, and we hope someone slips up today.
Geez great, it doesn't look good for me now. I'm more than happy to let the cop check me but it's now looking like he's paranoid, or insane or something so I'm not sure if that's such a good idea. Do people want me to claim now? I have no problem with that.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #135 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 6:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:Well, I have decided not sure how stupid this is, that I should come out. I am Charlie Brown and I am the cop and Night 1 I got that DP was guilty, Night 2 I got that
Quidgyboo
was guilty. Doc please protect me!
I believe he means this target
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #138 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

That's all well and good, but what do you suggest we do for todays lynch? Plus if you do that, wouldn't the scum just kill you to prevent you from letting us know what kinda cop you are?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:22 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Quailman wrote:
Right now we've got a cop with two scum results. There is always the concern that he's paranoid, but I'd guess the chances are better that he's sane. That leaves us with the best option IMO of lynching on of the targets today. If the cop wants to verify his sanity, and he suspects Sotty of being scum also, then Sotty shouldn't be the test of his sanity. OTOH, if we lynch one of his targets and find scum, then the chances improve that he's sane and we can trust his results.

If we don't lynch DP or Quidgyboo, then Sotty, who was blocked, would make an excellent choice.
This was pretty much my thinking and seeing as DP claimed tracker and I don't want to lynch myself

Vote: Quidgyboo
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Woodstock does seem to make sense as a hider being a small bird and such.
elvis_knits wrote:If DP is telling the truth, we just lynch Quidgyboo tomorrow. Seems like a good plan to me.

vote: Dragon Pheonix
Elvis is right, if Quidgyboo is lying we can just turn round and lynch him tomorrow

Unvote, vote:Dragon Phoenix
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:17 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Vote: Pickle, Boy Wonder for Mayor

Hope everyone had a good day :)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #177 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:16 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Quidgyboo wrote:
Dragon Phoenix wrote:Well, great job.

I am Woodstock, I have a tracker role. So far no telling results, unfortunately.
Vote Dragon Phoenix

You lie. I am Woodstock, and my role is actually as a hider. Last night I hid in Snaps house, and I am thinking that is why there was no death.
Quidgyboo wrote:I really don't get it, I hid in Snap's house. I should have protected him. Huh???
To me a hider is a self protector not someone who can protect anyone else. I think the Dr got it right on the first night and that's why there was no kill,
not
because you hid in Snaps house. I have never played in a game with a hider however (only read a few) so if I'm wrong someone let me know
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #185 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:14 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Also from games I have read, the hider (or self protector) can't use his ability every night. Not saying that it's not possible in this game, but I would also like to know if Quidgyboo can hide every night or if there is some kind of restriction.

The idea of Woodstock being a safe claim for scum is an interesting one
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #191 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:18 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I can certianly understand why people think I'm possible scum. Being role blocked on a night when there was no kill kinda speaks volumes. :?

All I can do is assue you that I'm pro town though and though. I only unvoted DP at the time because he claimed a good pro town role and leaving my vote on him could have lead to him being quick lynched. I revoted the minute Quidgyboo counterclaimed.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #196 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Quidgyboo wrote:Sotty:
You keep trying to push attention back to myself, why? I would have not noticed or cared if you simply wanted clarification of my role, but any time someone was mentioned as a possible lynch for today you attempted to redirect the conversation back to me. Want to try explain that?

Vote Sotty7
I know my role and I pretty much confirmed it by counter-claiming, getting a scum lynched, yet you still attack me.
I'm sorry but you seem to be making something out of nothing. No where today have I "attacked" you. I was confused about your role, but now you have cleared that up - so thank you. Plus it was not just me talking about your role - Elvis was too, and you don't even mention her.

I am more than happy to claim as lynching me, while not a bad lynch, would be a waste. I am not scum.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #202 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:25 am

Post by Sotty7 »

It seems that we are all just waiting for each other to start the discussion.

To me, it seems fairly clear that Pickle is paranoid. Three scum, in three shots just seems too good to be true. Until we know for sure his true sanity asking his targets to claim could lead us to losing the towns power roles, and that's never good. We already have an outed cop and hider, and unless it becomes absolutely necessary I rather not out any other possible power roles today.
Iammars wrote:Also, Stoof,
I pushed for both of the investigation targets to claim, not to lynch.
It is possible for a cop to hit two scum in his first two nights. You can't determine a cop's sanity until we find out about at least two of his investigation targets.
The only claim that I can see you
pushed
for is DP's

Iammars wrote:Whoa buddy.
Unvote

Let's let him claim. We might want to lynch the other target if DP is a very important power role.
This was after Quailman put the third vote on DP. Notice you say “lynch” in reference to Quidgyboo and not claim. Sure this could just be a wording slip up, but you mention nothing else about Quidgyboo claiming thought out the rest of the day. I'd hardly say this is “pushing” for both targets to claim...

Vote: Iammars

Mr Stoofer wrote:I believe the remaining scum can be found in this group:

d_rouge
Iammars
mlaker
Quailman
Sotty7

... but I don't have time to re-read to pick which one.
I understand why you left Pickle off this list, but why elvis? Sure I haven't felt anything too bad from her, but the same could be said of Quail and mlaker. I find it strange that you would just leave people off without any explanation.

Pickle – Can you reason why you chose to investigate Stoofer last night? I would have thought there were better investigation targets to choose from. Especially since I was role blocked yesterday and there was no kill. Was it because you wanted to test your sanity? If so, what made you think Stoofer would be a good test and not yourself?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #217 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Iammars wrote:Okay, a claim is deserved in this situation.
I am the Red Baron, flying Ace and One-Shot Vigilante.
This seems like a stretch to me, I don't believe it. I may have to re-think my position however, if no one counterclaims vig.

I have to leave town later on today and I won't be back until after the weekend. With this in mind, if anyone wants a claim before I go, let me know now. I don't want to hold the game up too much
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #231 (isolation #23) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:42 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Letting everyone know that I am back in town a little earlier than expected.

I am still happy with my vote on Iammars. No one else has come forward saying that they are a Snoopy alter-ego, and I believe it's one more vote to lynch.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #233 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:00 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Well I have two problems with that

One - You're not even voting him. It shouldn't matter that your votes count as two if you
really
want him lynched why aren't you voting him?

Two - You still haven't answered this question.
I wrote:Pickle – Can you reason why you chose to investigate Stoofer last night? I would have thought there were better investigation targets to choose from. Especially since I was role blocked yesterday and there was no kill. Was it because you wanted to test your sanity? If so, what made you think Stoofer would be a good test and not yourself?
Unless you can convince me otherwise I'll be sticking with Iammars
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #240 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Mr Stoofer wrote:Also, mlaker is voting for Iammars and not sotty7.
I believe it's because he didn't unvote me. Is it five to lynch? If that's the case then mlaker needs to unvote me and revote and we would have ourselves a lynch.
I wrote:One - You're not even voting him. It shouldn't matter that your votes count as two if you really want him lynched why aren't you voting him?
Quailman wrote:But why wouldn't you cast your votes on Stoofer? I'd like to see him swing first because of his attitude, but if you would rather vote for him, why aren't you?
I'd like to know the answer please Pickle. If you don't follow your suspicions with a vote why would you expect anyone else to?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #251 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:07 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Yay town! :D

I thought Elvis was mason with Stoofer towards the end there, because they seemed to be on the same page. Turns out he just had an innocent result on her. Great game everyone!

I was Pepermint Patty

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”