EPYC: Chains of Glory

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

/in

I intend to try my hardest to be even worse at drawing than anyone else!
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Shows what you know. I was born in
Milwaukie
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #277 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

gandalf5166 wrote:Does anybody here even know what Brandi LOOKS like? For all we know(no offense), she could weigh like 300 pounds >.>
I know it's old news, but I had to react. Brandi weighs like 80 pounds, soaking wet. Srsly.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #297 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Brandi wrote:
tanstalas wrote:
Brandi wrote:Psh. I'll be of legal drinking age in less than a year.

BTW I better get my turn to draw soon, I wont be home on Sunday >:C
In what Country? Germany? Lol

:)
私は二十歳です。
ビールを入れて!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #299 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

tanstalas wrote:
Sudo_Nym wrote:
Brandi wrote:
tanstalas wrote:
Brandi wrote:Psh. I'll be of legal drinking age in less than a year.

BTW I better get my turn to draw soon, I wont be home on Sunday >:C
In what Country? Germany? Lol

:)
私は二十歳です。
ビールを入れて!
私はビールが好きです
私はあなたに、ジャークを話しではなかった!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #386 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

So, I just noticed that despite signing up, I'm not in the player list. What's up with that?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #394 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmm ... must have missed you, Sudo. Sorry.

I haven't said anything to Tony yet, so I'll just let you replace in instead of him.

Is that acceptable, Sudo? :(
If it's the best you can do, I suppose. Doesn't seem to involve enough supplication and bloodletting, though.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #405 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

There, I drew some horrible pictures to keep the chains moving. I hope you're all pleased with yourselves.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #417 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

College? Dude, you're 14.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #440 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Do not slap something together. I want something that took you at least half an hour to draw.

There is no hurry, just as there is no spoon. Haven't you ever seen the Matrix? Sheesh.
If it's any consolation, my horrible pictures took me a half-hour, and they still look like crap. So, hooray?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #526 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:18 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

tanstalas wrote:
RedCoyote wrote:I got to lay my eyes on the masterpiece that was Brandi's picture before any of the rest of you bums (well, except our favorite host, of course). I feel so privileged. :mrgreen:
I just re-read this, and now I realize you meant the picture she drew....

I thought you were talking about her 'sexy' against a tree pose picture :shifty:
Oh yeah? I get to hang out with Brandi in real life. I get to witness her hotness with my own eyes, with no computer screen whatsoever.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #1109 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:33 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Of course, her drawing are as nothing when compared to my own drawings, I assume, since I recently became the greatest MSPaint artist of all time.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #1220 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Wait, what? I am an artistic genius!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #1772 (isolation #13) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Did you see that the balloons were colored red in my picture? That's how you know it's quality.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2113 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Eat Poop You Cat wrote:
Currently waiting on:

Sudo_Nym (just since today)

Faster than the speed of light!
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2292 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Gammagooey wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/

Also I totally beat this on Hard a few years ago. I think it's the only game I've ever played that made me curse at my computer so loud that you could hear it from anywhere in the house.

Not to detract from the video games thread, but fuck. When I got killed by
Dracula's wine glass
, I blacked out with rage for about 5 minutes.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2377 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

StrangerCoug wrote:I figured that this would be the best place to ask everybody to
check my sig.
There's a reason I'm only saying this here if you think about it.

Well, it's a terrible sentence to draw.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2686 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Very well, I volunteer to take over the game.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #2687 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:22 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

I regret that various personal issues now force me to bow out. I hope you guys find another replacement.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”