Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 9:00 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Vote: Pickle, Boy Wonder for Mayor

The avatar reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch, but I can't remember what it was called!
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 08, 2005 12:30 am

Post by Quidgyboo »

random vote: elvis_knits

I'd hate to start a game without at least making one random vote.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:45 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Well I was happy with the reasoning to vote for Lying, but his claim puts a dampner on that. I agree that Lucy would be in the game so I suppose we can wait for someone to counter-claim. In the meantime though, lets move on.

Do you always play the newbie card so strongly, Pickle? Someone repeating the fact they are a newbie always looks a bit suss to me, as if it were an excuse for any other scummy things they may say.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:11 am

Post by Quidgyboo »

Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:I'm saying that he's not a pro and neither am I so we shouldn't act like this is a prime reason to lynch him, I believe his claim (until further notice), and I don't think people should take the slightest slip as a scum tell.
Unvote: LyingBrian

Quidgyboo don't you think that was far too fast in declaring the other bandwagon worthless and pointying to me for the new one without voting? I do.
Vote: Quidgyboo

In other news DP has been lying too low for my taste, care to explain why you think you can justify a vote with 1 line of text?
FOS: Dragon Phoenix

I'm done.
So, you declare the other bandwagon useless and then turn and accuse me of doing the same, somehow making me vote-worthy? I will use your own logic here and
Vote: Pickle, Boy Wonder
. Newbie card + over defensive now.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:45 am

Post by Quidgyboo »

I still don't quite understand how we can jump from voting one supposed roleblocker to another supposed roleblocker. About all we have to tip the balance are the names, Lucy and Linus. Lucy was not
very nice in
peanuts, right? But was she 'evil'? I do not know enough about Peanuts to make that leap.

Anyway, I am happy to keep my vote on Pickle for the reasons I have mentioned earlier.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:09 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:In my house there is an amazing collection of Peanuts comics, in these books the closest thing to evil would be the teachers (Which I heavily doubt because they never even show their faces) or Lucy. I have little else that could be evil at this point other than her.
Quidgyboo, why are you so reluctant to vote for the closest thing we have to a scummy player?
That seems scummy to me. Perhaps you wish to protect your scum partner?
Vote: Quidgyboo

That is all.
I am voting for the scummiest person I can see. What's your excuse? You go on about how Lying must be scum, cause Lucy is worse than Linus and there are probably not two roleblockers (I try not to outguess the mod, I've been burnt doing this), and yet you vote for me? I might be wrong, I might be right, but you're certainly the scummiest thing I see at the moment.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:07 am

Post by Quidgyboo »

I see no reason we should not
Vote Snap for Mayor
for today. Seem like an alright idea?
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:09 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:Well, I have decided not sure how stupid this is, that I should come out. I am Charlie Brown and I am the cop and Night 1 I got that DP was guilty, Night 2 I got that Quidgyboo was guilty. Doc please protect me!
Vote: Snap for Mayor

Hope it was the right thing to do but in a mini how many mafia can there be?
I can only assume you are lying or not a pure cop. If you got guilty on me, that also leads me to believe that DP is not guilty, cause I sure as heck am not.

How far would everyone like me to go in claiming? Would the name be enough or should I share my role too? There will be good and bad points to sharing my role and I will leave it up to you guys and girls to make that decision.

I would also like to hear if either someone is going to counter-claim Charlie, or reasoning as to why Charlie might be paranoid or whatever. It would be an interesting twist, would it fit with the Peanuts story?
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:23 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Wait wait, do we even have a Mayor yet? These votes mean nothing until then.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:35 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Dragon Phoenix wrote:Well, great job.

I am Woodstock, I have a tracker role. So far no telling results, unfortunately.
Vote Dragon Phoenix

You lie. I am Woodstock, and my role is actually as a hider. Last night I hid in Snaps house, and I am thinking that is why there was no death.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:05 am

Post by Quidgyboo »

So what does this make Pickle? Paranoid, or scum playing a gambit?
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 21, 2005 2:17 am

Post by Quidgyboo »

Heh whichever of us die today, the town will know which is lying. They just get to decide who to believe. Just sucks that you happened to choose then role I had, though I am glad I waited to claim now.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:04 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

I really don't get it, I hid in Snap's house. I should have protected him. Huh???
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 26, 2005 9:18 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

The only reason I can see as to why me hiding in Snap's house did not provide protection is that I was roleblocked, but that would mean we'd need atleast 4 scum; one to block me and one to kill Snap. That would seem a bit much to me.

Other than that, maybe Pinky made a mistake? I'm very confused.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:52 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Alright, looks like I was not clear. I am a hider and as a hider I can choose any person's house each night and stay there. If they are scum, I die. If they are town, I protect them and they protect me, so neither of us can be targetted. I can do this each night and in the same house, as far as I'm aware.

I've had a think about it and there are a few reasons as to why Snap died even though I hid there:

1) A roleblocker scum blocked me while a SK killed Snap (I can't imagine there being two more scum)
2) Snap roleblocked me for some reason
3) Snap was double targetted, perhaps I can only block one kill

Pickle:
I don't understand why you want Stoofer to claim. I'm unsure about him (I see nothing scummy about him, but I know he is an excellent player so I suppose that my wariness is normal) but I am more unsure about you. If you had not claimed Charlie Brown I would be trying to lynch you since your behaviour is not very logical. We've pretty much already confirmed you are paranoid, forcing another player to show his hand will lose us more advantage than it could gain, in my opinion.

Sotty:
You keep trying to push attention back to myself, why? I would have not noticed or cared if you simply wanted clarification of my role, but any time someone was mentioned as a possible lynch for today you attempted to redirect the conversation back to me. Want to try explain that?

Vote Sotty7
I know my role and I pretty much confirmed it by counter-claiming, getting a scum lynched, yet you still attack me.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:23 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Sotty7 wrote:
Quidgyboo wrote:Sotty:
You keep trying to push attention back to myself, why? I would have not noticed or cared if you simply wanted clarification of my role, but any time someone was mentioned as a possible lynch for today you attempted to redirect the conversation back to me. Want to try explain that?

Vote Sotty7
I know my role and I pretty much confirmed it by counter-claiming, getting a scum lynched, yet you still attack me.
I'm sorry but you seem to be making something out of nothing. No where today have I "attacked" you. I was confused about your role, but now you have cleared that up - so thank you. Plus it was not just me talking about your role - Elvis was too, and you don't even mention her.

I am more than happy to claim as lynching me, while not a bad lynch, would be a waste. I am not scum.
You have not flat-out voted me, but you keep trying to steer the conversation towards me. And I know Elvis was talking, I have my thoughts about her but you seemed in the forefront.

Now everyone else, come back and talk!
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:00 pm

Post by Quidgyboo »

Mr Stoofer wrote:
Pickle, Boy Wonder wrote:Why is nobody curious as to why Stoofer refuses to claim
Because everyone realises that you are paranoid.

Now let's stop wasting time and start discussing who we are going to lynch today.
Heh my thoughts exactly. I weouldn't object to changing my vote if Iammars make a poor claim *shrug*.
Quidgyboo
Quidgyboo
Townie
Quidgyboo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:10 am

Post by Quidgyboo »

Not really sure what I can say to contribute, but I'll speak to let you know I'm still watching the game. I've said my piece as far as the day has gone so far and if someone says something I can look into I'll say a bit more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”