TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:27 am

Post by TheLonging »

/confirm

I am a HUGE Higurashi fan, thus, I can help with flavor. Trust me. I'm good at this.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I wish I could get ahole of the VN's. All I have are the mangas and animu. I haven't watched Umineko though so no comment
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 am

Post by TheLonging »

All i know about F/S N is that people die when they are killed
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:35 am

Post by TheLonging »

I'll use that within the first 5 minutes.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:15 am

Post by TheLonging »

All of those questions are bad but a couple, so I'll answer the couple questions.

1: 10 to 15 or something like that. vast majority are offsite
2: no.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:16 am

Post by TheLonging »

basically what zod said though, I hate RQS even more than RVS, and that's worth something. I never participate in them, except when good questions come up, hence, I answered 1 and 2.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:32 am

Post by TheLonging »

because in general UK, RQS is terrible. 5 I would assume would be the same for pretty much everyone, 4 is wifom, and 3 would be the same, I just don't assume a few people here think it's rational to go after ALL lurkers
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by TheLonging »

if I don't understand question 4 UK, then enlighten me.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Notice that Zazie did not answer question 4. you should also ask him
3. Do you agree with Lynch all Lurkers?
4. What would you do as scum at L-1 to try and shift the lynch away from you?
5. When do you find it appropriate to hammer someone?
3. I don't agree with the LAL itself, I would lynch a lurker if he/she is being scummy.
4. I would do like I always do, regardless of alignment or position; explain and argue against the points for me. I would also look for easy BW hoppers in the wagon. My alignment doesn't indicate change in playstyles.
5. After they have claimed. If I ask a question and I feel like it's needed for them to explain the question, I won't hammer. Otherwise, if I feel he/she is scummy, I'll hammer, and if not scummy, I won't.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:16 am

Post by TheLonging »

SpyreX wrote:
TL wrote:My point being, succinctly, that using this as evidence is rather pointless. And if we can't use it as evidence, we're wasting our time on it.
There is a HUGE difference between 'evidence' and 'a case'.

However, there is information to be had all over. I said I'd hammer even without a claim and not a peep.
I said this? o_o I don't remember that.
Carrotcake wrote:WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF A FLAVOR CLAIM?
Are you really asking this? Like, seriously?
Carrotcake wrote:2.) That rabbit scenario is what's going on in my perspective, the conversation between the rabbit and giraffe is Zaz's defence. It's weird to speak up on the sheer ridiculousness of attacking him for starting the random questioning? When it's what gave us something to talk about, and nothing about it is inately scummy? And you're defending this strange attack?

1.) I don't really like you. You place quotation marks on my words as if to insult me. And use protips as if you actually know things (protip: you need to get a clue). I'll let this sit for a while. I want a lot of people involved. Though someone else will probably answer you anways.
Not actually answering the questions, implying LL is doing that when she's not insulting you, and using a rabbit scenario (which doesn't actually hold much ground) to try and defend yourself. Whelp.
UncertainKitten wrote:@Lambda: I'm taking Carrot's join date into consideration for his misguidance. It's suspicious, but not completely scummy yet.
And this has to do with what?

Vote: Carrotcake
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:25 am

Post by TheLonging »

I played many offsite games before I cam here, despite me being here for almost a year now. Join date doesn't matter that much unless they specifically stated they haven't played more than 2 games before, or are relatively new to the site. And yeah, I was confused, considering 2007 is a long time to be here. But anyways, I could easily make the comparison that you've been here less than a year, so you might have not had as much mafia experience (although you've probably had an account before so meh, just a face value kind of thing). And anyways, join date won't matter that much, right? Why should it?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Post by TheLonging »

@UK and LL: The experience I have off-site translates perfectly here. May be different for some site, but in my experience, it wasn't a big of a deal.
UncertainKitten wrote:Players was plural. Oddly enough, Fate can be reasonable if you force him to. It just takes a lot of effort. But it would not surprise me if he would.
Not at all, what are you, Jesus?

While we're talking about the anime on page 6:

FUCK YEAH AKASAKA

Carrotcake wrote:Oh, your not trying to lynch me, and are just going for the pressure?
So indescisive, when no pressure came upon you.
Why say this so early? You need a bit more backbone. Go for my head.
Formulate a full case against me.
Or is this scum, distancing himself, because you know i'm town?
This is just LOL. Pressure can create something, which can help lead to a better case, which can lead to a lynch. They do have a case on you (as do I, but I arrived to the party too late so LL said everything I wanted to say). A bit more backbone? WTF does that mean? And the fact that you're suggesting LL and UK (whichever one you're referring to) is distancing from you doesn't make your case better. It just makes you look more scummy.
Going after the ridiculous attack, that's ironically more distracting than whining about a distracting question set. Is obvious, and requires little justification on why I did it. It's to help town. Laz is harming town, and blowing smoke to look like he's helping it.
Even if laz was (and I can't see how), that's not distancing. I think you don't know what it means.
Forget appealing to authority, or my join date, or other metagames that you feel you have an advantage on. You are scaring discussion away while feeling justified on a few extra things based on "experience". Your authority, if you had any, is meaningless. Discuss each point as they exist in the game.
You say that as if people here even HAVE authority.
Do some research? To find out you dislike RVS, and that your tastes are even worth researching? Hahaha. How self centered can you possibly be, troll? Go and make more friends.
This is not only a personal attack, this is just outright wrong.
I want at least half the town involved in the roleclaim fiasco before I proceed with that. I've answered everything on my other posts by the way. Go re-read.
You even admit it's a fiasco. You're not answering questions put forward to you why?
Carrotcake wrote:Stop avoiding my questions.
Go and make more friends; Clutter the page more with your jokes. And buddy up with the other member some more.
Stop avoiding my questions.
You're avoiding the questions put to you to, AND THIS IS PERSONAL ATTACKING.
A flavor claim might win us the game, instantly. The question is for you guys though. You want a discussion, then answer it.
Where have you played a themed game where it was broken because of a claim? But ok, even given that, how possible is it? If anything, it'd be a crapshoot, especially since Haylen/Rena is modding the game, who knows her Higurashi well.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:P-Edit: You're asking people "what does everyone think of a flavor claim?" that means that you support it. Don't deny that you support it, because you just said "a flavor claim could win us the game instantly".

So, my point is still valid. Also, the question I'm asking remains independant of this.
It doesn't necessarily.

And yes, in almost every single themed game I have played, scum have had fake claims.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:41 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Well I'm not saying that every offsite game would have the same experience as here, I'm just saying that sometimes it's not ness a good indicator, and especially since Carrotcake has been here for 3 years, I'm pretty sure he's used to it on here.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Yeah, the server move is probably responsible (despite me not being here for it).
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:54 am

Post by TheLonging »

Zodiark13 wrote:WAITWAITWAITWAIT. Guys, I see what Carrots doing. Carrot is a Jester, and, considering this is a bastard mod, I would actually be surprised if there wasn't a Jester in this setup.
FoS: Zodiark13

Zodiark13 wrote:EBWOP: sorry, just to emphasise my point;

PEOPLE VOTING FOR CARROT, UNVOTE NOW!!!
HoS: Zodiark13

Zodiark13 wrote:
Carrotcake wrote:Hey, you've had more than one post now. Rather than waiting, answer me on why you were so eager to back down Lambda. I'm not a jester by the way, I'm either scum or town, so don't let it die like this.
SK claim IMO. Ok, I willing to risk the possibility of a Jester to possibly get rid of a SK.

I'll change vote after the votecount.
SLDKJFSLFKJSJFSLFSJFLSFDJSKLFSLKEJFWETLKJWETLKJWET
andrew94 wrote:
vote cityofas

opourtunistic bandwagoning
^opportunistic voting.
Carrotcake wrote:Why do we want pressure?
For discussion. Although in this twisted thread, the real meaning becomes: Pressure, so someone else talks. So I don't have to.
I am scummy. Tell me why. "Carrot is scummy" is as ambiguous as it gets. It's quite useless to and serves to do nothing but look town by leaking as little information as possible.

Come on guys, give me something to work with. The attacks against someone like me, the likely lynch, are imaginary.

Try re-reading every single one of my posts properly, and comb it for scumminess. Rather than this boring "omg rolefish", which I've even talked about early on.

Lets see what I have.
[1] - "acting like you won't budge, is scummy" - It serves to highlight Lambda's padding.
[2] - "he's not answering" - It's obvious, the trick for fishing for reactions doesn't work if I let the cat out of the bag, after just ONE reply
[3] - "you've discounted cases..." - I beg you. Find some meaning on their ridicoulous acts. Attacking someone as a distraction for getting the game off the ground, isn't!?
It's probably only me, but is this egotistic or what? Pressure can be put on YOU, as well as Zod, but you've done more that is scummy. I've already said what. So that's false logic there. And you're not only NOT answering questions, you are also attacking people to try and stop your lynch. This is just horrible.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:15 pm

Post by TheLonging »

zod's speculation makes it seem like he would know that Carrot is town (which I'm highly doubtful of btw), or that he's defending Carrot because he's a scum PR (more likely), but he flip flopped between lynching him and not lynching him within a couple posts, and changed flavor speculation so quickly. If I wasn't voting Carrot, I'd vote him. Which reminds me, I've ignored him before that point, and I wonder if it's worth it to read his posts previous to that.

SWN is pretty fun, too bad I was overloaded with like 20 mafia games at the time to continue playing. How was that Umineko PR working for you LL?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I was thinking for a second that LL was a clone of UK

PEDIT: Yeah I agree, why did you fake claim Beatrice, unless you were Jester or bomb <_<
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by TheLonging »

lmao

I wanted to run an anime themed for a while, but apparently I've been beaten to the punch about a billion times. oh well :(
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Post by TheLonging »

UncertainKitten wrote:Yep ^-^.
You evil bastard you

Fos: UK

<____________________<
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Carrotcake wrote:What questions have I left unanswered?
*rolls eyes*
Zodiark is my vote for scum right now. I can actually let his attempt at squashing discussion slide, as it isn't entirely brought about by scummy malice. And is more like him acting as an authoritative censor. But his serial killer tangent is troubling.
His fear of a serial killer is completely unfounded. Night has nev
Glad to know there's SOMETHING we can agree with/
And I find it the desire for speed on the wagon troubling, spyrex stands out. We seem perfectly content with going through with this, even without the participation of a large part of town. Also, the way the reasoning is presented is done in such a way that cleaning themselves of accountability after my lynch would be as painless as possible.
Assuming you're town and all. And sometimes speedlynches are good. And a large part of town? last I knew, you're at L-2.
mean, if carrot flips town, I see no scum motivation in it. Just a paranoid townie.
Exactly. This lynch is engineered to give as little profit to the town as possible, on the probable likelihood of a townie lynch. And it is probable. By definition day one kills aren't even substantiated, and you are still quite close to the 9/12 chance (99% of 12 player games have 3 scum).
You're contradicting this e_e
I can accept gambling disadvantageously and lynching day one. But create it in such a way where people are committed to the lynch, right now, it's all meta chatting. There is little drive to hunt for infomation.
You're saying... no lynch?
Prolonging this lynch as long as possible is as townie as it gets. It leads to more discussion. And I assure you, if you let me die this way. Day two will be slowly, maybe try questioning before killing me?
We're not in any rush, at least I'm not.
Carrotcake wrote:Is it so hard to believe, that people bring up topics they may not agree in, in the interests of creating discussion.
"OHH IT WAS LOL REACTIONS AND TRAP SPRUNG NOW doesn't change anything."
Why?
Why doesn't it change anythign.
Are you implying that creating reactions on day one, is without merit.
Because it's stupid backtracking you used. "What does everyone think?" versus "LOLOLOL REACTIONS" are two different things, despite what the wording may imply.
Carrotcake wrote:I don't feel like re-typing what I already have for you. Read my posts and ask for clarifications.
Laziness, you think we haven't been reading?
Carrotcake wrote:We have devolved into personal attacks, instead of actual points. Fabulous.
It's not like you haven't started this
since near the beginning of the game

So furstrating. I'll just take a nap and comeback tommorow, maybe.
But before that.
Watcher here, doctor on me.
I've also learned through experience here and off-site that watcher claims aren't to be trusted.

FULL CLAIM. Rolename, role abilities (since I've also seen 2 different types of watcher on site)
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Post by TheLonging »

carrotcake HAS to claim with name, abilities, etc. If nothing checks out, lynch. Then again, considering it's Haylen, and it's themed, he may also have a fake claim, but the fact that he outright CLAIMS an ability without the name is just bad.

also it's :blush:
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Vote: zod

Question: Who here regrets the carrotcake lynch?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Well if I told you why I'm asking, it'd ruin the whole point now, wouldn't it? Oh well. I'm looking to see if people actually felt any remorse or how they respond.

I too also have a bad habit of generating a lot of noise, but I try to use it for a purpose.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by TheLonging »

Comments on carrotcake's lynch? Or anyone on the wagon? Or anything else?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I wish I was here earlier.

First of all, Frederica would probably make sense, as in the anime she sees Takano at a young age (right when she escapes from the orphan, right? Then again, if LL is telling the truth and she was lied to, then we can't exactly jump to conclusions.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #25) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by TheLonging »

OK couple questions

A: Spirited away and the dead list: What is the difference?
B: Why Tum Ex?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:45 am

Post by TheLonging »

I read everything up to this quote and I feel like I don't need to comment on it, besides saying that CityofAs is only thinking 1 way, which is CLEARLY good in mafia.
CityofAs wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I have two problems with your vote CoA.

Firstly, your claim is weird. Suddenly outing yourself as a ONE-SHOT RB, and telling us that you HAPPENED to target UK.
I targeted UK because of what happened yesterday, which struck me as very scummy.

Flavor: My character is Hojo Satoko. I'm not sure who that is (I don't know the story) but the roleblock flavor is setting traps for people. I can only set one because the land has limited resources.
Well if UK was scum, her gambit would have fallen apart. However, she has brought forth a legitimate theory. You have only thought "Well, it couldn't be any other possibility besides YOU being scum!" Slight exaggeration there but my point is clear.

Flavor only would make sense in the sense that Satoko could only set out one trap. In the anime there certainly wasn't limited resources, she made do with ANYTHING. Limited resources, really? If you were full time RB, this would be completely understandable, but... no, I don't buy it.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Interesting...

That flavor is correct... but not something you couldn't have learned (thanks to my stupidity).

I said in chat that Satoko was known for laying traps. This could easily be a formulated fake claim.

I still don't like it. And I don't see how a trap=RB.

IGMEOY

P-Edit: UK, remember when I posted all that flavor shit? Satoko's traps was in there.
Also why I think his claim is BS.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
A)
Possibility: Does anyone else think that maybe the scum faction hasn't been created yet?

Rather, that scum can't kill until a certain counterpart dies?

B)
This would make sense of the lack of kills (the N1 kill being performed by Miyo Takano).

Really and honestly, I'm trying to understand the lack of deaths in this game so far. RB's and doctors are fine and dandy, but that can't account for 3 out of four factional kills MISSING.

1 out of 2, I could understand. But 3/4 is beyond that.

By no means is this to be taken as a solid theory, based on facts. I'm speculating. Trying to think of ways in which the facts presented work out.

C)
If you take an Occam's Razor approach, we just lynch UK and that should be the end of it. Simplest Explanation.

D)
But this is a bastard mod, so I'm thinking maybe outside the box is better. If we are to believe UK, there is already some kind of faction that can make other people kill for them. This alone makes me think that even my wildest theories are plausible.

E)
It is my belief that we will get the furthest with this line of thought. We need to understand what is happening to stop these night kills (if they exist ATM).
A) Only assuming Miyo is SK. Which you are assuming.
B) I don't get it too. If there is an SK like you said, then missing kills are making no sense. We could sit around here and speculate further, but we won't get that far. It is confusing. Though I have to ask, are you ABSOLUTELY 100% sure that Miyo is SK?
C) Occam's Razor (I just had to look that up to remember what it meant) is a tricky ground to walk on. It's more WIFOM then anything, and besides,
D) this IS a bastard game, so we can't automatically assume that.
E) So you're saying... we should only think that way?
UncertainKitten wrote:To be honest? There are a lot of explanations.

A)
Let's say City were scum. Do you think it would be worth forgoing a kill to secure a tracker lynch? I personally could see taking that opportunity. If we add in an SK, which is by no means certainly here, City's hypothetical scum team STILL wouldn't lost a lot of tempo and virtually guarantee a mislynch that would win them the game.

To be honest, that theory makes a lot of sense...

B)
Admittedly, that makes the SK the spiriter of awayness and the Enemy Mine user. Which again, would work for Takano flavor.

Though then we're missing an N1 kill and an N2 SK kill. It is entirely possible N1 just got doctored. It becomes a lot more confusing otherwise and I'm not sure I want to tangle with those thoughts yet. N2 SK kill...could again be doctor, sure. The problem is, with the andrew kill, I expect the SK is acting like a vig...

C)
Of course, that opens up another possibility. Recognizing that their kill would put us in pure lylo, which is BAD for an SK unless they are damn certain of shooting scum, they perhaps forwent their kill as well, leading to an unexpected situation for City scum's team.

I'm going to admit I have a lot of confirmation bias here for City scum, but I'm not even sure if there are any good alternate theories. Please, help me out here, even if you have to assume me scum to come up with something. I want ideas out here.
A) I think the wording of this is confusing me. It's not really clear.
B) It would, but again, it could just be that night deaths = Spirited Away, etc. The only way I could get through this is if I write down possible actions that COULD have happened in night to explain missing kills, though that wouldn't help too much I think.
C) So you think that SK DIDN'T shoot? Assuming there is an SK.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:47 am

Post by TheLonging »

UncertainKitten wrote:OH! Another possibility! Perhaps ONLY Rena could kill for the SK, and without Rena, the SK actually loses their kill.
I don't even think this makes sense at all.
SpyreX wrote:Additionally, I'm starting to get REALLY worried about Tuminesence. I'll say nothing else about my role for now but I DO have access to a QT with them and they have said more there than here (and both amount to nothing).
ok

what?

anyways

vote: city
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by TheLonging »

UncertainKitten wrote:OK, done with DnD, and there's virtually no chance I'm surviving this day.

I am Mion Sonozaki, mafia tracker.

Now why would I claim scum?

Because Lady LambdaDelta is your SK

She's lying about Miyo Takano. To be honest I've had a feeling it was her since yesterday, but her behavior today confirms it. There are other possibilities, but they are unlikely.

Further, I didn't lie about my track results at all. There is someone who uses Enemy Mine. That's why City was pretty fucking wrong.

So, while I may have sounded rehearsed, I still was telling the truth through much of today.

So, what you good townies will do is lynch me after you've done all your talkity shit. Then tomorrow, you are going to lynch Lady LambdaDelta so you don't have to worry about prisoner's dilemma shenanigans.

Also, I applaud you all. The majority of you were willing to do the correct play. Even if I had been town you'd be right to lynch me.

LL, you might as well full claim, since I'm VERY curious about your...information which is quite incorrect.

Unvote, Vote Lady LL

Pointless, but might as well ^-^.
Big load of mafia wifom, since you DID claim mafia.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:How is my info incorrect?

Lying scum is lying?

I read your post as saying that you know Miyo Takano cannot be SK, because she's Mafia.

That's awesome, because your absolutely right.

I lied. About everything. I was hoping someone would come out and object to Miyo Takano being an SK. The only way you can disprove it, is if you know she's mafia (or you are Miyo Takano).

I placed my vote on you today, not because of the lynch yesterday, but because you seemed to have some kind of hidden reservation about Miyo Takano SK.

You proved me right UK. :)

I won't be full claiming, since Bern's not even my role. No do I think she'd even be in this GAME. I only used her because I knew she had a connection to Takano.

So now, we have one confirmed scum, and we know that Miyo Takano is in the game and is another scum.

I think I've done my job here ^_^.

What do you think everyone? KIHIHIHIHihi- eh, I'll stop now. Dx
If this is a serious post I'm voting you tomorrow.

unvote
vote: uncertainkitten

She claimed scum so I lynch her, LL is up tomorrow. Not because of what UK said, but because she lied so horribly.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by TheLonging »

LL: Explain why? Because I feel like I should lynch you for lying, when I do have a strict Lynch All Claimed Liars policy, unless it was for a specific reason?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by TheLonging »

if someone claims mafia, I vote period. trolling or not, it's a detriment to town. if she's scum, she's scum.

you're next to lynch because you lied for no good reason. I am flexible, if you do provide a reason for lying.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:58 am

Post by TheLonging »

Fos: Tum
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:03 am

Post by TheLonging »

is there anybody out there?
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I have voted for UK.

Also I haven't watched Umineko yet but YES
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by TheLonging »

I want to switch to a gif of Rika, but it's apparently too large of a file, even when I resize to avatar size specifications (as far as width and height; the file size is too big >_<)
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by TheLonging »

well I really like it <_< it's rika stabbing herself <_<
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:59 am

Post by TheLonging »

tumescence wrote:
Vote: UK

Nobody seems to have anything to say.
Despite the fact that we asked questions to you and you didn't actually comment on most stuff e_e
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”