ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

/confirm

and Drench is right as shown in the first post.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:52 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
ATTENTION:
Anyone who has not seen this series should do so NOW. Not because it's required for the game. No. Because it's just that fucking epic.
Except for season 3. The only exceptions are episodes 1 and 5 if you like comedy. Otherwise, no, just no.
Also, I obv watched it. If it weren't for me, Rena wouldn't be modding now [/bragging]
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Post by ZazieR »

tumescence wrote:/confirming
I love Higurashi too. It's the pokemon with purple wings right?

Also, VN won't work for me ._.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:09 am

Post by ZazieR »

Take that Fate/Stay Night out of this game ._.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by ZazieR »

1. Dunno
2. No
3. No
4. -
5. Can only remember one time I hammered, which was against a player I was suspecting all game.

Vote CityofAs
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 am

Post by ZazieR »

Really, UK? You are so paying attention to what's answered. You're probing TL into answering question 4, while as was pointed out, I ignored it too, SpyreX 'bragged' about his performances and Drench mocked with the question. So how serious are you looking into it yourself?

Why I'm voting you, City? For question 4. Compare the following:
'How do you act as scum?'
with
'What would you do as scum at L-1 to try and shift the lynch away from you?'
With that said, why did you ask this question (Talking about question 4)?
And in response to your response, what else did you want to hear? I don't know how many games I've played and I don't see why it's needed to point out the reasons why I don't support LAL and LAL. Especially with LAL and LAL, as it could turn into a mafia discussion topic if these get elaborated on. As said, I don't like question 4. And I'm torn about question 5.

As for Carrotcake, if you believe that discussing set-up is oh so helpful, then why didn't you propose to do so or why aren't you discussing it yourself?
And your third point from post 90 is interesting. Now you state that the RQS could help, while it was you who stated that your answers aren't set in stone and that the answers are role independent.
Also, if you think scum are more afraid of flavour talk, then what's your thought on the players who oppose it?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:44 am

Post by ZazieR »

Carrotcake wrote:
As for Carrotcake, if you believe that discussing set-up is oh so helpful, then why didn't you propose to do so or why aren't you discussing it yourself?
And your third point from post 90 is interesting. Now you state that the RQS could help, while it was you who stated that your answers aren't set in stone and that the answers are role independent.
Also, if you think scum are more afraid of flavour talk, then what's your thought on the players who oppose it?
1.) Not bringing it up doesn't matter. Does it make my points any less valid? And I am discussing it. See the post. You were meant to read it.
2.) Yes, my answers aren't set in stone. I concede that exceptions occur that may lead me to not lynch a liar. So what? How does this pass off as me undermining random questioning. How does it connect? I expect you to answer this, and will nag you until you do.

Saying that there may be exceptions to my answers does not have any connection to how I view random questioning. In fact nothing you are saying is making sense. You form connections where they do not exist. However, for the sake of politeness I shall humor you.

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK OF A FLAVOR CLAIM?
1) So funny. Weren't you complaining about deflecting and asking questions? Look what you're doing here. So do answer.
Anyway, that point against you is valid. Your points aren't valid as it all comes down to outguessing the mod. And no, my point about you not discussing it is about that you aren't discussing the flavour.
2) You're stating that RQS helps. However, if answers may not be set in stone, you can just say later on when questioned 'oh, but this is an exception'.

Reply showed your last post about the rabbit and the giraffe. Yep, wrong comparison. Nice try trying to break my argument against City.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”