Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

/confirm

Also, first.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:36 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:The anime is epic in it's own right.

However,
The VN is always infinitely better by definition.
If you own it, read it.
So like Fate/stay Night then? That was good, but the VN was awesome(except for the action scenes). As I hear, the scene where Shiro give Saber his magic circuit, in the anime he lays on Saber and has a trippy dream, in the VN, he just has sex with her.
Returning froma spontanious extended sabatical. Posting from an Android with a crappy touch keyboard, so spelling mistakes will occur with wild abandon.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:01 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Exilon wrote:Many people say Fate/stay night is nothing like Higurashi (the VN's). and it's true, it's a totally different kind of VN. Both are awesome though.
I meant in the respect that the VN was better than the anime. This game is the first time I've encountered Higurashi, so I'm in no position to compare them.

Also, HI DRENCHY!!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

CityofAs wrote:I'll get us going with some questions:

1. What is your experience level? -how many games have you played in?
2. Do you agree with Lynch All Liars?
3. Do you agree with Lynch all Lurkers?
4. What would you do as scum at L-1 to try and shift the lynch away from you?
5. When do you find it appropriate to hammer someone?
Ok, first off;
Vote: CityofAs

I am vehemently opposed to RQS as a replacement to RVS. The first NG I IC'd was abandoned because of it. Now, my answers.

1. As said, enough to be an IC.
2. Ok, the link would be good in a NG, but, dude, this is a Mini Theme. The link makes you look condecending to me. And yes, I do agree. Scum lie all the time, and a lying townie will be pegged as scum, and deserves to be lynched as such, weather or not he even is.
3. No. Lurkers should be replaced.
4. If I am scum in this game, it would be my first time as scum, therefore, I can't really answer.
5. After the claim, although, I rarely take the claim into consideration myself. If a person claims cop at L-1, either they're scum falseclaiming, or a liability to the town if their claim is genuine.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:37 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

[quote="CityofAs"
Zodiark13 wrote:Ok, first off;
Vote: CityofAs

I am vehemently opposed to RQS as a replacement to RVS. The first NG I IC'd was abandoned because of it.
I fail to see why it makes me scummy though. That's just a unrelated disagreement imo. Unless you're just voting me because you disagree with me, which doesn't help town at all.
[/quote]

Oh yeah, and causing the town to squabble as to weather question 4 is WIFOM or not, and discuss the merits(or lack thereof) of RQS, distracting them from scumhunting, is so townish. Successful scum is successful.
Zodiark13 wrote:2. Ok, the link would be good in a NG, but, dude, this is a Mini Theme. The link makes you look condecending to me.
Sorry. I'm new to this site and I don't know the experience/difficulty levels of the various types of games (hence the experience question). I honestly wasn't trying to be condescending.[/quote]

This brings up another problem with RQS. The questions, and their revelance, depend entirely on the experience level of the person asking them.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Carrotcake wrote:4.) Zodiark you're a troll. It isn't condescending, adding extra effort to add convenience for us is the furthest thing from it. It's thoughtful.
Yeah, he is distracting us from the more important things like scumhunting... which involves twiddling our thumbs and squashing discussion as it's distracting us from twiddling our thumbs and squashing discussion.

Rather than talk smack about his inexperience, perhaps you could brings yours to bear and improve the questions.
Go and do some research. Firstly, if I was trolling, I would be saying 'LOLCITYOFAS IS A NOOB LOLLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!, HEY ADD ONE A TO HIS NAME AND ITS CITYOFASS HAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!1!1!!', not using his inexperience as one of several reasons to bebunk RQS as a valid opening. Second, as you would know if you were paying attention, I despise RQS. Why would I waste time improving it, when I simply bandwagon the person suggesting it.
Exilon wrote:And how, pray tell, do you scumhunt from zero? In other words, at least his intention was there and it was able to create discussion. A little more than what you did so far- complaining about scumhunting and not scumhunting, is something I find incredibly interesting and funny to watch. GOOD JOB AT TRYING TO LOOK TOWN.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zodiark13
Theres this little thing I've heard of called RVS, and I have actually heard of people using it these days. I hear its an awesome way to start discussion.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

WAITWAITWAITWAIT. Guys, I see what Carrots doing. Carrot is a Jester, and, considering this is a bastard mod, I would actually be surprised if there wasn't a Jester in this setup.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: sorry, just to emphasise my point;

PEOPLE VOTING FOR CARROT, UNVOTE NOW!!!
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

SpyreX wrote:You're next now. Thanks for that.

P.S. if Carrot DOES flip scum I dont even want talking tomorrow just dead Zodiark.
If Carrot does flip scum, then I am happily incorrect. How does realizing someone is most likely a Jester and warning people of such make me the next lynch?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Carrotcake wrote:Hey, you've had more than one post now. Rather than waiting, answer me on why you were so eager to back down Lambda. I'm not a jester by the way, I'm either scum or town, so don't let it die like this.
SK claim IMO. Ok, I willing to risk the possibility of a Jester to possibly get rid of a SK.

I'll change vote after the votecount.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:03 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Sorry for not posting, my laptop overheated, and I was at a friends house playing World of Warcraft. Too busy running our shiny new troll druids through dungeons to post.

To all the people saying I'm tomorrows lynch if Carrotcake is scum: What if I'm right and Carrot is Jester/SK, or if we're all wrong and s/he is town? When I get an answer, I'll hammer.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:52 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

andrew94 wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:Sorry for not posting, my laptop overheated, and I was at a friends house playing World of Warcraft. Too busy running our shiny new troll druids through dungeons to post.

To all the people saying I'm tomorrows lynch if Carrotcake is scum: What if I'm right and Carrot is Jester/SK, or if we're all wrong and s/he is town? When I get an answer, I'll hammer.
driuds suck, mage ftw.
on a more serious note, reading this 4 pages of
crap
good stuff that appeared since i last posted (12 hours ago)
Actually, my main is a mage.

In relevant news;

Vote: Carrotcake

*Crosses fingers and hope carrot isn't a Jester*
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Silent dead person, Rena doesn't like ghosts.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:55 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: First word is meant to be 'silence'.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Seriously, is there even a case on me or are you just gunna lynch me at the behest of someone who "know
he's scum" but would "rather not specify precisely why at this time". For all we know, she could be scum gunning for a town lynch. I haven't even seen a case, let alone any reasons for the votes on me.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ninja Edit: I'll claim when a case is presented.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

UncertainKitten wrote:Also Zodiark, do you think I'd live through being wrong? You aren't that great a trade, when it would have been pretty easy to get you lynched conventionally WITHOUT risking my ass.
Remember this when I flip.

I'm not claiming till a case is presented. If you want the hammer me, then go ahead, scum. Unless you're already on my wagon, and have convinced some poor townie to mindlessly hammer.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Post by Zodiark13 »

Drench wrote:
Zodiark13 wrote:Seriously, is there even a case on me or are you just gunna lynch me at the behest of someone who "know
he's scum" but would "rather not specify precisely why at this time". For all we know, she could be scum gunning for a town lynch. I haven't even seen a case, let alone any reasons for the votes on me.
Please don't obstruct. We went through this day one, for fucks sake. But, whatever, I'll oblige, since I think there's a case for your lynch anyway. The jester speculation (and SK speculation, for that matter) springs to mind immediately. All day one it looked like you were blatantly trying to protect Carrot, only flipping against Carrot (a regular Lion Carrot is) when a lynch was, quite frankly, inevitable.

Considering that's all from memory, a memory I haven't updated since three days ago, I think there's a very compelling case for you being scum, relative to everyone. Happy?
So, I'm getting quicklynched for trying to figure out the motive behind Carrot's anti-town behaviour, and coming to the assumption that Carrot was likely a Jester, is grounds for a lynch? Note to self; Lynch all possible Jesters right away.

*sigh* As I did say to Rena, no one will believe me, but my role is Ryuugu Rena, a VT with no abilities. Actually, it's MY role and I've been doubting it for a while, so feel free to not believe me.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Wow, yall are so eager to have me lynched that noone went and counted the votes. I'm still at L-1. And to think I was being quiet because I thought I had been lynched.

Ok, anyone not voting for me, think before you do so. Do you want to be responsible for a less-than-24-hours mislynch?

UncertainKitten wrote:I'm pretty sure Zodiark just got hammered. And he's going to flip scum, since he's lying out his ass.
Again, remember this when I flip.

Drench wrote:Rena? VT?

VOTE: Zodiark13 NO REGRETS
Just out of sheer curiosity, will you regret my claim being true?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

I am Rena, so telling myself I'm lying won't make any sense.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:53 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

EBWOP: Um... what won't be?
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:55 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Ok then, my bad. I'll just go back to being dead Rena then.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #23) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:15 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

WTF Drenchy? Drink too much red cordial or something?

Also, I believe I was promised tea.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:33 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

I'm quite surprised noone got my reference. Oh well.

I'm surprised that Keiichi and Rena are VT's. You wouldn't believe how many PM's I sent to Hayl heckling her asking if I really was just a VT. Well, I didn't send THAT many, but I did send a few.
Zodiark13
Zodiark13
Goon
Zodiark13
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Zodiark13 »

Rena wrote: Sonozaki Mion - Mafia Tracker - UncertainKitten (NOTE: Don't trust flavor. Mion was one of the few who never kills.)[/color]
Just noticed this.
Spoiler: stuff
Mion is responsible for all the kills in the second chapter(unless the answer chapter for that chapter reveals otherwise, in which case, completely disregard this post)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”