StrangerCoug's Worst Nightmare IIIS: The Dungeon (Game over)

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:33 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Espeonage (3): Me=Weird, The Stove, Lady Lambdadelta
manho (3): Antihero, Nachomamma8, chesskid3
Not voting (8): Chronopie, Espeonage, manho, Parama, smargaret, Tasky, Twomz, xvart

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch.

Nachomamma8 wrote:Sorry Mr. Cougar. But you must understand that I was awfully hungry while reading last night, and that the muffin invoked hunger pains in my stomach that I'm sure no human being should ever have to feel. I must also humbly point out the fact that Twomz knows me and loves me and that the feeling is mutual, so the profanity on my part was not meant to be brutal or angry in any way. I also figure that I was replacing Reck, so profanity was not outlawed or else he would be modkilled.
Pardoned. The strike's off.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Post by Twomz »

So you see, ring around the rosy refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease!

I'd be fine with an Espeonage lynch or a manho lynch. I'll wait for their claims then throw my vote down (or throw my vote down on whichever one doesn't claim ;)).
Nacho wrote:his playstyle is the typical laidback town Twomz
....but that's what always gets me lynched when I'm town :(.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Me=Weird wrote:Thanks, but shotty isn't in this game…?
I meant to type Tasky, sorry. >.>

Tasky:
No. Your case on him is terrible. All you say is that his case is bad, he's voting you, and his case on your top townread is bad. That's not a reason for him to be scum at all.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Post by manho »

@mod, you've missed my vote.

i'm not scum, sorry.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Twomz »

There's a pigeon on your head! You've got head pigeons! Get to the nurse before they spread to the other children!
manho wrote:

i'm not scum, sorry.
Yeah... how bout no?
unvote, vote: manho
(unvote just in case)
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:38 pm

Post by The Stove »

Tasky wrote:wait. isn't this going WAAAY to fast?
we should be a little careful, while it is true that 3 scums have died, we still lost 2 very powerful power roles. I don't think we should take this lightheartedly.
I'd like a NICE, PRECISE and COMPLETE case against Espeonage in one post. Thanks!
I give you post #800
The Stove wrote:
Espeonage wrote:Why my lynch. I was basically the only person who pointed out how stupid the TF case was and it turns out I was right.
Uh, how about the attempted coy sliding onto the BE wagon which was really just awkward as fuck and scummy? Yeah, that's a good start.

This post doesn't help either.
Nacho, I know you're not this bad and I know you're not lazy enough to take a PR cop-out. C'mon man.

Antihero: What exactly is your case on Manho? You just say "I don't like him." And move on. Prior to that "Don't put important stuff in spoilers. Oh and you're scummy."

I r t3h confuzed.

Manho does look scummy however, I will agree. Time to knock heads with Zito.

OMG WE'RE LIKE A TO Z. HOLY SHIT I'M BRILLIANT.
Tremble in fear. AGar and Zito are near.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:20 am

Post by The Stove »

Okay, I'm fast getting really pissed at this game. Normally I like more precision but I'm going to just start commenting on everything because my god.

PARAMA

Parama wrote:Rather, I've already said all there is to say on the matter.
No, you haven't. Antihero asks a good question and you've completely stonewalled him (and now me). The "all you're going to say on the matter" turned out to be
Parama wrote:I'm shocked that you care so much about being moved from town to townish-null. All I'm gonna say on the matter.
...which is utter and complete bullshit. He's found a contradiction in your stance (to hell with that he's the target) and here you dodge the question AND fling mud by making it look like Antihero is just worried about his own image. THEN he tries to get you to give an opinion on manho and you ignore that too. If you're town the answer the damn questions asked of you in the game.

BTW

Parama wrote:Nacho, are you the daykiller?
What fucking purpose does this serve.

LADY GREEKLETTERS

Here are your posts so far this day:

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Well... that's nice to see! No deaths!

Vote: Toon Fighter

My votes gonna hang out right here for now. I want to do a read of Reckamonic and xvrt, and I'll see if I can get a block post consisting of the cases against those 2, aswell as TF.
Note: Toon Fighter flipped town
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I have a slight problem with the reveals that have occurred so far. Looking back, when 1 death happens at night, and it's of a mafia member (See: Day 2 start) and the previous night kill was not revealed, maybe due to a janitor (See: Day 1 Start), as well as 2 Day Kills, that both sprung mafia flips...

Doesn't this seem a little too easy? We haven't even lynched a scum yet... to the contrary, we have lynched a cop and a VT.

I'm thinking that maybe this day killer has some kind of millerizing effect AND/OR the Night kills are being masked by the mod or some other power.

In short: it seems unlikely to me that 3 scum are dead, and none of them have been lynched by us.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:EBWOP: It would be really nice if someone had a forensic role...
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Don't forget your post restriction Twomz.
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Why was a town JOAT acting so... Weird?
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:"Why me." All I have to say.

Vote:Espeonage
Utterly useless fluff. Where's the scumhunting? Where's the answer to my question?
Papa Zito wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I have a slight problem with the reveals that have occurred so far.
Who's scum?

Antihero
Antihero wrote:Ugh
I'm curious where you're going with all the manho stuff.

Also I haven't delivered yet on the reread but I promise to do it today. Meanwhile, keep fighting the good fight etc.

xvart

xvart wrote:What kind of answer is this? Also, I am apparently on this scum list for an unknown reason.
It's a damn good one. State your issue with it. I'm sick of the vague generalities ITT. Also lol@worrying about your place on our list.

Espeonage
Espeonage wrote:Why my lynch.
Why not.

No seriously. You're total dead weight. What's the point of keeping you around? You're either scum or you're useless, either way your lynch is a net gain for town.

Tasky
Tasky wrote:why exactly are people voting Espeonage? Must have missed the case against him.
Tasky wrote:I'd like a NICE, PRECISE and COMPLETE case against Espeonage in one post. Thanks!
Y halo thar white knight.

Here's an idea: go read him yourself and form your own opinion.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8 wrote:Stove's xvart scumread confuses me. I'd appreciate if he could hold my hand and enlighten me of that one.
Does it? So you have a strong town read on xvart then?

MY read on him is that he's an utterly useless scummy dirtbag. Right now I'm trying to figure out why AGar doesn't hate him as much as I do. Once we hit consensus on him I'll let you know. (FTR I thought we had but apparently not so)
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:21 am

Post by The Stove »

AGar wrote:OMG WE'RE LIKE A TO Z. HOLY SHIT I'M BRILLIANT.
^5
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:25 am

Post by Parama »

The Stove wrote:
PARAMA

Parama wrote:Rather, I've already said all there is to say on the matter.
No, you haven't. Antihero asks a good question and you've completely stonewalled him (and now me). The "all you're going to say on the matter" turned out to be
Parama wrote:I'm shocked that you care so much about being moved from town to townish-null. All I'm gonna say on the matter.
...which is utter and complete bullshit. He's found a contradiction in your stance (to hell with that he's the target) and here you dodge the question AND fling mud by making it look like Antihero is just worried about his own image. THEN he tries to get you to give an opinion on manho and you ignore that too. If you're town the answer the damn questions asked of you in the game.
I'm just shocked and awed that people care so much that I changed one town read to a nulltown read. And which questions did I miss? I tend to answer them all.
The Stove wrote:BTW
Parama wrote:Nacho, are you the daykiller?
What fucking purpose does this serve.
I can't joke around in a mafia game, apparently.
Calm down, PZ.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:57 am

Post by Antihero »

manho wrote:

i'm not scum, sorry.
This =/= townish
Parama wrote:I'm just shocked and awed that people care so much that I changed one town read to a nulltown read. And which questions did I miss? I tend to answer them all.
I'm just asking you what I did that was scummy. I'm shocked and awed that you seemingly can't tell me, and continue to stand by your opinion.
Parama wrote:I can't joke around in a mafia game, apparently.
Calm down, PZ.
No, PZ doesn't need to calm down; you need to pull your head out of your ass. I'm getting a little frustrated with you because it's obvious you're intelligent and a decent scumhunter (from other games I've seen/played with you), and it doesn't look like you've been doing much recently.
Stove wrote:I'm curious where you're going with all the manho stuff.
For some stupid reason, manho is ISO immune, so I guess I'll have to go back and manually pick out his posts, all of which give me a rotten feeling.

In a nutshell:
manho has been late on both mislynch wagons, completely sheeps on both of them, and, in general, looks like he's really trying hard to blend in.
Stove wrote:Does it? So you have a strong town read on xvart then?
I know this isn't directed at me, but I want to answer it.

No, but a town read nonetheless. Yes, I think I would rather stick my finger in a pencil sharpener than try to convince xvart of anything, but I don't see any scum motivation for what he's saying.
Stove wrote:
I wish everyone in this game did this.
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Tasky »

Stove wrote:
That's exactly the point: I read Espeonage but I didn't see what you see. Therefore I am asking you to show me.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:07 am

Post by Antihero »

So, you think he's town? What do YOU see?

Who's most likely scum, then?
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:33 am

Post by Tasky »

Antihero wrote:So, you think he's town? What do YOU see?

Who's most likely scum, then?
I never said I see him to be town. I said that I don't see him being scum, that's a totally different thing.

Most likely scum? hmmm.
don't know right now. have to get into the game again. my reads got all messed up when TF flipped town.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:18 am

Post by Parama »

@Antihero: I am more active in games that I'm more interested in. Inactivity is a sign of disinterest, and I've never been able to make a game interesting myself, so...
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

@A Stove: Yeah, I know, I'm working on it. It's just a bit too meticulous to go through all at once.
@Z Stove: Yes. Most of the town read is located in posts #24 and #10, if that helps at all.
Tasky wrote:I never said I see him to be town. I said that I don't see him being scum, that's a totally different thing.
You don't see him as town. You don't see him as scum. Do you see him at all? What townish things did you find in Esp's ISO? What scummy things did you find in Esp's ISO?

manho wrote:

i'm not scum, sorry.
^scum.
Seriously. Can you imagine a townie responding to the entire case on them with only this?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Tasky »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Tasky wrote:I never said I see him to be town. I said that I don't see him being scum, that's a totally different thing.
You don't see him as town. You don't see him as scum. Do you see him at all? What townish things did you find in Esp's ISO? What scummy things did you find in Esp's ISO?
tell me you never had a null-read on someone in your life.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be town?
What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be scum?

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:@A Stove: Yeah, I know, I'm working on it. It's just a bit too meticulous to go through all at once.
@Z Stove: Yes. Most of the town read is located in posts #24 and #10, if that helps at all.

manho wrote:

i'm not scum, sorry.
^scum.
Seriously. Can you imagine a townie responding to the entire case on them with only this?
Non sarei affatto sorpreso se capovolte città, ma ha guadagnato il mio voto.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Tasky »

Nachomamma8 wrote:What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be town?
he got a role PM from the mod containing his role. I know from a reliable source that his role was chosen randomly among a pool of roles containing scumroles and townroles.
That answers both questions.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Twomz »

No leaving the class without a hall pass!
Tasky wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:What reasons make you believe Espeonage could be town?
he got a role PM from the mod containing his role. I know from a reliable source that his role was chosen randomly among a pool of roles containing scumroles and townroles.
That answers both questions.
I would like to rephrase my earlier statement. I'd be fine with a Espeonage, manho or Tasky lynch. Vote's staying on manho though.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Tasky wrote:
Nachomamma8 wrote:

tell me you never had a null-read on someone in your life.

Generally a null read would consist of some Scum reads and some Town reads. Please provide both.

@Stove: my current scum reads are Esp, Tasky, xvrt and Manho.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:31 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

manho wrote:
Where?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:46 am

Post by Antihero »

Parama wrote:@Antihero: I am more active in games that I'm more interested in. Inactivity is a sign of disinterest, and I've never been able to make a game interesting myself, so...
If the numbers are the same from last game, that means more than half the scumteam is already dead.

What needs to happen for you to get interested?!

LLD
, you're starting to make me regret not hammering you Day 1.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:52 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Antihero wrote:
Parama wrote:@Antihero: I am more active in games that I'm more interested in. Inactivity is a sign of disinterest, and I've never been able to make a game interesting myself, so...
If the numbers are the same from last game, that means more than half the scumteam is already dead.

What needs to happen for you to get interested?!

LLD
, you're starting to make me regret not hammering you Day 1.

Can I draw up cases and do ISO reads later, when I'm NOT on an iPhone?

Facking impossible to post any kind of text block on these things.

I can do 1 main read right now. Which of those 4 would you most like a case on? I'll get it done.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:56 am

Post by Parama »

Antihero wrote:
And we haven't lynched a single one of them. Yay, we're playing a good town game! Yeah right. Our daykiller is playing a good town game, everyone else is doing pretty awful.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”