KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #190 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Nominate Kise for Don Corleone for Open 184: Friends and Enemies Mafia

I would nom for Best Win From Behind-esque awards, but that award apparently disappeared.

This guy was put in a horrible situation from Day 1 - losing a scumbuddy Day 1, and his other buddy was heavily defended by the dead buddy, accidentally claimed scum Day 1, and was the replacement of CSL, who was force-replaced for self-voting himself to L-1. Kise was able to pull off a decent buss on SerialClergyman (CSL's replacement) and survive until the endgame, quickhammering for the win in 4p with a mason still left alive. What a game!
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #633 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Last edited by KittyMo on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #753 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:16 am

Post by KittyMo »

I'm flattered, but that's really not deserving of a Scummy. I hope that one day I will complete a similar project actually deserving of that award. :razz:

Thanks for the appreciation anyway, though.

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Scummies and Mashies Archives”