nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Post by nopointinactingup »

So what happens to the guy that gets lynched? Is he out of the game or free?
On the other hand, I don't believe set-up speculation at this period is pro-town because scums have more info than town at this point of the game.
Vote:Spyrex
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:34 pm

ironic? where o_0?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:22 am

I didn't speculate anything yet @@
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:09 am

Simple, it's an RVS vote.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:15 pm

Nope sorry, at no where did I say I have a scum read. My opinion on Set-Up speculation was just to take my stance on the matter. I voted Spyrex because he's right on top and meant it as an RVS vote.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm

CooLDoG wrote: @Nopoint, so let me get this straight, you don't think set-up speculation is pro-town. Spirex didn't speculate about the setup. Now following your reasoning, spirex isn't anti-town in that respect, in fact he made the same point that you made in that vote post. So at this point in the game let's use your logic and say that all the speculators are anti-town, RC is one, muffin is another (I think), etc. Spirex holds the same views as you on setup speculation, thus using your logic, he isn't anti-town. Shouldn't you have voted for some one who you do think is anti-town? For me, (even if the case is very weak) we are out of RVS,
unvote Vote: NOpoint
My Spyrex vote is RVS. How many times I have to say that again?
Here eat this -->
Katsuki wrote:And I too, cooldog, hate people who do not bother to read. Or are you
purposefully ignoring
other posts in this game?
Unvote:Vote:CoolDog
Hinduragi wrote:
Nopoint wrote:Nope sorry, at no where did I say I have a scum read
Then why mention that speculating is a scumtell and not vote for the people who are speculating?
Did I say speculating is a scumtell?
ReaperCharlie wrote:
There is a big difference between setup speculation (i.e. postulation of personal opinions), versus clarification of nebulous wording in the ruleset
. Asking the mod questions about the rules does not constitute setup speculation. Which is why discouragement of said clarification, especially under the brand that it is speculation in and of itself, is quite scummy.

To me personally, it looked like a reaching attempt to paint someone else as scummy, when there was nothing inherently scummy there. That's what scum have to do. Make up sh*t out of thin air, throw it against the wall, and hope it sticks.
There.
Exe wrote: @RC: I agree with your clarification vs speculation argument, however the fact remains that many people were speculating, not clarifying.
The why the fuck did you call me backtracking when you really thought I wanted clarification?
Exe wrote: Have to say the Nopoint backtracking is a big red flag here.
Unvote. Vote: Nopoint

This is an RVS vote btw. Oh wait...no it's definitely not.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm

SpyreX wrote:Muffin is town. Or professional at faking, which I doubt.

TBM is town.

OHhhhh Budja are we gonna have to do this now.

Nopoint is still scum and lets make this clear EVEN IF your silly enough to think that his first post was disconnected pieces:

Did I say speculating is a scumtell?

On the other hand, I don't believe set-up speculation at this period is pro-town because scums have more info than town at this point of the game.
1> On the contrary, silly on you my friend.
2>Thanks for pointing out that I didn't say speculating is a
scumtell
. I couldn't have done it better.
McGriddle wrote:
Exe wrote:Btw, McGriddle's ISO is 4 posts and the only one that contains content is arguing for Muffin. And yet I'm clearly the scummiest one here. McGriddle, vote me if you're gonna call me out. If not,
do something
at all. You've done nothing so far.
Okay
Vote: Exe
LOL.
Hinduragi wrote:
Nopoint wrote:Did I say speculating is a scumtell?
Refer to post 133.
Refer to post 162.
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Happy Birthday!
ReaperCharlie a long time ago wrote:It's very scummy try to discourage discussion of the setup.

They already know it, and they don't want the town to figure out any more than they already know.

IGMEOY: TBM, Budja, Hindu, Cooldog

There is very likely at least one scum in there, if not both.
Why makes you say there are two scums?
ReaperCharlie's case against Exe wrote:
2. After a quick ISO, I notice: Exe votes for me, THEN LATER, unvote/revotes me (i.e. not paying attention to who he's voting for, because it doesn't matter to him as long as
somebody
is lynched. The game is only 3 pages long. This is not hard to keep track of). Then, when called out on his reasons for voting me, unvote/votes Mr ActingUp over there when it looks like any wagon on me is dead/dying, and NoPoint's wagon may well take off. Scummy in two ways. (category:
not paying attention to who he's voting for, just jumping on wagons with poor reasoning
) (category: opportunistic, )

In his most recent post, Exe (inexplicably??) apologizes for being inactive (after only just over a day's absence).
Keep in mind, he's posted as many or more posts than 2/3 of players in the game, AND nobody's called anyone out yet for lack of content. Not even the guy(s?) who have only posted twice. Scummy (category: false sense of having to contribute, feeling like he's not doing enough, feels like he has to apologize to stay in town's good graces. even though nobody has said anything, and his 'offense' of being 'inactive' was far from egregious. Heck, I haven't posted for days.)

5. Logically then, 2 + 2 = scum.

2>
a> I don't agree with this point. I think a town has more of a mentality to forget their RVS vote.
b> I agree that his vote on me was off.
3> I think that's a null tell. He is a bit inactive in comparision to the usual Exe.
In conclusion, I'm not feeling the Exe wagon. I think CoolDog and McGriddle and more likely scum. In addition to blatantly not paying attention to what I was saying, he's also looking more opportunistic than Exe. Note that right after my post #56, he had 2 posts unrelated to my RVS explanation. However, as soon as people were expressing approval for my wagon he began sheeping others' reasoning to bandwagon me. If he genuinely thought I was scummy from that RVS explanation, why didn't he start the wagon himself when he was there first to do so.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:50 am

@RC: I don't think Exe is the way to go today. Can you reply to my counter case against your Exe case?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:56 pm

At this point I'm waiting for Exe to reply. I do think Copper's self vote insistence was more an act of showing their resolve.
@Cooldog: You are persistently saying Exe's wagon is bad, but you aren't lobbying for any another wagon. This is definitely scum motivated behavior to earn town cred from a mislynch.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:54 pm

CooLDoG wrote:no, I'm lobbing for a kat wagon, he jast hasn't responded at all, have you ever tryed talking to a brick wall before?
You did not mention much of Kats in recent posts except that you "prefer Kats' lynch" ( note, not "want" or "push for" ) and that "there are definitely scummier suspect out there" without going into anything specific. To me, it sounds more like you are trying to earn towncred from Exe's mislynch.
Exe wrote: Off my wagon, I thought Cooldog was scum due in large part to buddying, as well as other reasons that I pointed out in my initial case of him. However, he's been pushing against my lynch so hard that I feel like it's almost too obvious to be scummy.
Quite the opposite. The scum has every reason to be off a mislynch wagon. Defending someone but not making a case on someone else ultimately resolves in that lynch still happening.
McGriddle wrote:Exe, you might not be scum, there's always the possibility that we're wrong, but you are certainly the scmmiest of the players today, meaning you make a good lynch. Now whether or not your scum still remains unknown, but most of the town has decided you are the best candidate for a lynch today. Stop flopping around and do some real scum hunting rather than OMGUS accusations while you're still alive. But the lack of propper scum hunting, and your over action has lead me to believe you are the right guy for our day 1 lynch. Even if you flip town we'll at least get information valuable to the town from it, so I suggest you help us if you really are town.
Are you kidding? How can you not read the thread and make posts like this. Exe made a huge post about who he thought might be scum.
SpyreX wrote:One more post to claim and I hammer.

I'm feeling nice.
Do not hammer. We are still discussing and McGriddle is still outing himself as scum.
Copper wrote: Cooldog's ISO 23:
@all, I hereby worn you guys that if exe is lynched and he is town I will not be on that wagon…
sounds scummy regardless of what Exe flips. It's either explicit scum defense of a buddy or explicit scum defense of a townie for free town-cred.

After our post 229, in which we commented that Cooldog's heavy-handed defense on Exe seems unlikely to be coming from a scumbuddy, Cooldog responds with this:
Exe is a bad lynch, but I want to know who he thinks is scum on his wagon. And also Exe, if you are a vengful townie who would you kill?
We wrote a large, fairly comprehensive post on why we think Exe and Budja are scumbuddies. Cooldog did not at all address that post at all. Instead, he continues to call Exe's wagon a "bad lynch" without saying a word about our case. And why would he? We mentioned that we think his blind defense of Exe seemed townish. There's also his last sentence, which seems to be asking Exe, "Who should we nightkill tonight?"

Overall, cooldog seems like a much stronger candidate for scum with Exe than Mcgriddle or Muffin. If Exe is town, Cooldog's buddying is still fairly suspect, but not quite as damning.
Exactly, now Unvote Exe and get your ass on the CoolDog or McGriddle wagon.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:25 am

Scumdog dies today.

Vote:Cooldog
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:27 am

@McGriddle: Trying to press suspicion on someone who has not even posted? I'm not sure if you are even trying to sound townish. Seriously, just give up and tell us who your buddy(s) are.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:32 pm

McGriddle wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:@McGriddle: Trying to press suspicion on someone who has not even posted? I'm not sure if you are even trying to sound townish. Seriously, just give up and tell us who your buddy(s) are.
I like how you say this yet your vote is on someone else.
I can only vote 1 obv scum at a given time. I like how you don't respond at all but chose to deride my post with bullshit.
Hinduragi wrote:Why is Cooldog still alive? He was predicting Exe-town the entire time while saying 'Hey, I'm warning you guys' like it's a 100% surefire thing.
Cooldog wrote:@Hi, because I have read the game and exe doesn't show any sign of scummyness, case on cat is that his vote was backed up by very poor reasons, and he hasn't posted any content at all. Using your same logic TBM should also be lynched because he also is strongly against the Exe Lynch. I just warning you guys that there are several more scummy people.
Case on kat sucks. Kat said he misread something. What do you think of that? Why are you sheeping TBM and then saying I should pay attention to him? Who are the several more scummy people?

Vote: Cooldog
QFT
CooLDoG wrote:KAT,McG (recent posts), and Muffin. I realise I may seem like I'm tunneling on kat but he has NOT posted any content. I don't think it defends his lack of content.
@cooper, it seems that it is most likly a cult type game (just read the mods posts). There is no reason for the scum to not kill.

Sorry that I can't post more...
Why think of Cult when there could be conventional roles such as doctors, roleblocker, bulletproof vest? Not to mention why you would even consider NK speculation at this point.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:23 pm

You mean the "paranoid about ... something" part?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:56 pm

I believed Exe was a mislynch you dimwits!
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:16 am

@Reaper: You think there's something wrong with thinking multiple people are scummy?

Ignore flip: Why should I speculate?
Vote A asks who B's partners are: These aren't conflicting reads. The scum mob oughtta be somewhere in [CoolDog, McGriddle, RC] don't you think?
ReaperCharlie wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:Why think of Cult when there could be conventional roles such as doctors, roleblocker, bulletproof vest? Not to mention why you would even consider NK speculation at this point.
Um.. flavor? And because it makes sense? Plus, how could we roleblock/doc/etc somebody when we're locked in cells?

Cooldog's speculation is valid. Yours however is full of holes.
I didn't speculate. Don't try to squeeze your robotic seft through such holes.
TBM's #305 about McG's #264, + nopoint's highly erroneous #289, points to a nopoint+McG scumteam. /not-so-tinfoil
Good catch!
Unvote.Vote:McGriddle.
How about you ride with me on this one and when the scum flip we can talk more about who's his partner, you or me.
ReaperCharlie wrote:
Thought #2:
Not seeing the case on cooldog, except for the "aiming for town cred via Exe's flip" angle.
Honestly, kind of meh tho; he coulda had a town read

Thought #4:
I am mildly ashamed/embarrassed that I didn't sheep SpyreX & Co. onto nopoint yesterday,
esp. now that Exe has flipped townie
Though 2 + Thought 4 = Cognitive Dissonance.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:54 pm

@RC: Cool story bro. Get lynched.

Copper, claim how you got your info.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:59 pm

[McGriddle, Hinduragi, Nikanor, TBM]
Pick your scum boys.
Vote:McGriddle
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:23 pm

TheButtonmen wrote:
@Muffin:
Since October 24th your only post has been;
Muffin wrote: Wow, sorry guys. I have the forum set to email me as soon as I get a PM. Normally this happens almost instantaneously, but they apparently were not being delivered, as I just got the "Day 2 has started" message today.

Catching up.
You never did follow through on this.

Vote:NoPoint
at least until I'm done my rereading of RC.
What is this? Read the fucking game man it is YOU who doesn't follow it. You vote me even when I'm obv town?
nopointinactingup wrote:The scum mob oughtta be somewhere in [CoolDog, McGriddle, RC] don't you think?

Come on people. RC's been putting of McGriddle's scumminess
JUST AS HE DID WITH SCUMDOG.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Look at my accusation on ScumDog.
Look at my accusation on RC.
Look at how RC jumped on me the moment I get juicy.
LOOK.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:14 pm

If you guys are going to lurk then please vote McGriddle before continuing to lurk.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #21) » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:43 pm

@McGriddle: No you've done a lot of things wrong, and so did RC when he outed you as his buddy.
Muffin is a null. I'd rather lynch scum than null.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:41 am

McGridscum, do I look like I'm voting you without a reason?
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:29 pm

McGriddle:

lurk lurk lurk
McGriddle IsO 4 wrote:
Exe wrote:Btw, McGriddle's ISO is 4 posts and the only one that contains content is arguing for Muffin. And yet I'm clearly the scummiest one here. McGriddle, vote me if you're gonna call me out. If not,
do something
at all. You've done nothing so far.
Okay
Vote for no reason.
McGriddle IsO 7 wrote:Exe, you might not be scum, there's always the possibility that we're wrong, but you are certainly the scmmiest of the players today, meaning you make a good lynch. Now whether or not your scum still remains unknown, but most of the town has decided you are the best candidate for a lynch today. Stop flopping around and do some real scum hunting rather than OMGUS accusations while you're still alive. But the lack of propper scum hunting, and your over action has lead me to believe you are the right guy for our day 1 lynch. Even if you flip town we'll at least get information valuable to the town from it, so I suggest you help us if you really are town.

Sorry I haven't been posting much, I don't do well at the beginnings of games, I tend to be full on awesome after a lynch or 2.
When pressured to, used elaborated reasoning that is infinitely invalid and misleading to sheep RC into a mislynch.

Lurk lurk lurk

Reaper's part:

Ignore any trace of McGriddle until he has to make a post which included everyone

-->
ReaperCharlie IsO 22 wrote:
Cooldog, honestly, I'm not feeling that wagon at all. Exe is much juicier.
I would however like Cooldog to answer all of the questions directed at him. Not answering is quite scummy, even if you missed the questions. And they HAVE been repeated, so you have absolutely no excuse. (Never mind that they were from Ms. Failcakes over there ;)) ... (actually, I asked one too, now that I look back. so hop to it, Mr.)

McGriddle is also useless. blatang omgus, NO CONTENT.
I would also support a McGriddle wagon if it comes to it, but as I said. Exe is juicier.
SEE FOR YOURSELF.
ReaperCharlie IsO 26 wrote:#179 is pretty awesome. And here are my 3, good sir.

My top 3 suspects are Exe, SpyreX, and whoever else has an X in their name. (jk, WILDCARD like Spy).

I want to hear from Copper, Hinduragi, Budja, and Muffin.

Everyone else, go take a walk.
OK. He would support a McGriddle lynch but McGriddle aint even in his top 3 suspects ( note, CoolDog aint either ).

Once again forgets about McGriddle.
ReaperCharlie wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:No one killed, hmm... Cult game anyone?
I thought the same thing. I remember the mod being ambiguously unspecific about it.
McGriddle wrote:I'm kind of suspicious about Nikanor. He says he forgot he replaced into this game, but how do we know he wasn't lurking until the hammer so he would not fuck up?

For now,
Vote:Nikanor
This post
is
shifty... but...

nopointinactingup wrote:Scumdog dies today.

Vote:Cooldog
nopointinactingup wrote:@McGriddle: Trying to press suspicion on someone who has not even posted? I'm not sure if you are even trying to sound townish. Seriously, just give up and tell us who your buddy(s) are.
...BUT. Mr. One-Two Punch over here pulls a nice one.

0. Ignores flip (????)
1. Player A is scum, k guiz?
Vote: Player A

2. Player B is scum (btw
tell us who ur buds r
kthx)
3. ROPE TIME! (doesn't matter which... iuno lol??)
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!

Second post could have been sarcastic, but "Seriously" != "SRSLY", sooo.. ???

Yeah.
Vote: nopoint

nopointinactingup wrote:Why think of Cult when there could be conventional roles such as doctors, roleblocker, bulletproof vest? Not to mention why you would even consider NK speculation at this point.
Um.. flavor? And because it makes sense? Plus, how could we roleblock/doc/etc somebody when we're locked in cells?

Cooldog's speculation is valid. Yours however is full of holes.
Ho ho, I love this, once against he puts off McGriddle for another suspect, even linking me with McGriddle, but voting me.
ReaperCharlie wrote:
nopointinactingup wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:TBM's #305 about McG's #264, + nopoint's highly erroneous #289, points to a nopoint+McG scumteam. /not-so-tinfoil
Good catch!
Unvote.Vote:McGriddle.
How about you ride with me on this one and when the scum flip we can talk more about who's his partner, you or me.
Your lips are moving and politician-esque rhetoric (aka. noise) is coming out, but all I see is a self-preservation vote and an Appeal to Emotion.
Got nervous when I mentioned him and his buddies all in a single post.

If these evidence aren't enough to lynch McGriddle today, I don't know what is.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:03 am

Why do you think Hindu is scum? He was onto CoolDog the whole time.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 am

Why no lynch? If Nikanor's speculation is correct, the scums surely are not going the "unlock all door" root.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Vote: Deadline Extension

I reread again.
Vote:TheButtonMen.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:51 pm

1> He's not scum hunting, laying under the radar. I don't feel a TBM town vibe on him.
2> He tried diverting attention off CoolDog into Nikanor with cult speculation.
3> You are town. Hindu is going to be mod killed anyways. That leaves TBM and Nikanor and TBM.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:23 am

@Nik: What makes you think there is an SK in the Set-Up?
@TBM: You defended CoolDog at the start of day 2 by saying there's no difference between CoolDog's cult speculation and that of Nikanor. To me it seems that you are trying to get the heat off your buddy.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:09 am

Disrupted his own hibernation to come to Cooldog's defense:
TheButtonmen 304 wrote:
@PeopleontheCoolwagon:
Explain to me the differences between his actions and Nik's.

Vote: McGriddle

My issues with him from D1 are furthered by the flip.
TheButtonmen 305 wrote:
EBWOP:
Err I realised I should probably be more clear in what I mean as you people don't all think like TheButtonmen (my condolences).

Cool speculated on cult.

Nik speculated on cult.

Niks was better laid out and thought through, this however does not change the fact that the root action was the same.

Also I'd like everyone to go back and read McGriddles #264 as it really really bothers me.
When he found out that it was not working, he immediately diverted attention away from CoolDog.
TheButtonmen 311 wrote:
@SpyreX:
He's that special kind of bullheaded straight forward kinda obtuse that makes me lean town on him. Also may I direct you at this D1 post from NoPoint
nopointinactingup wrote: @Cooldog: You are persistently saying Exe's wagon is bad, but you aren't lobbying for any another wagon. This is definitely scum motivated behavior to earn town cred from a mislynch.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 am

Katsuki is scum. I didn't target anyone last night. That means it's up to you Nikanor. This will be my last post because I'm quitting the site. Good Luck Nikanor!
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:04 am

Almost forgot to vote :?
Vote:Katsuki