Hydra Mafia (Day 4, I can't think of a clever title!)

Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:50 am

Post by Mr Smith »

This account scoffs at your "LOL FIRST POST" type comment.
"Still using all the muscles except the one that matters?"
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Mr Smith »

We are Mr Smith. There is no reason to name the heads.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Mr Smith »

VP, what town reason is there to reveal heads? It tells scum where the best players are and makes them easy pickings for NKs. The only reason one would need to out their heads is for meta purposes. Which doesn't help much at all. Give me 3 pro-town reasons not involving meta to claim heads and I'll gladly agree - I say this because you will NOT be able to do it.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:09 am

Post by Mr Smith »

vote: Bowser

1 scum down, now let's see which of the next 4 posters is scum #2, if any.

Also, IE really is quite terrible, but I refuse to log out of my main account in FF. My other head should be online and maybe posting within the next few minutes?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Elaboration on the Bowser vote: Not trying to start a commotion, just a weak FoS based on weak reasoning. Scum tend to want to avoid the spotlight, just like what Bowser is doing already with a single post.
Pineapple's post is quite passive too but at least they at least didn't shoot a FoS at VPCrab merely for suggesting a head claim.
By the way, if I'm wrong about which head of Crab is posting at the moment, please correct me. I'm pretty damn sure it's VP but I'm also terrible at identifying metas.

P-Edit: At least one head of this hydra thinks meta is pretty terrible. Protective roles shouldn't be on the most experienced players but on the players who look most town.
P-Edit 2: Oh wow. Bowser's got a "legit" FoS out and is RVSing at the same time. Wonderful, can we lynch them?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:32 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:Meta reasons do apply. On what grounds do you have to say that they don't? For instance, if a hydra contains a known VI and begins to act highly irrationally, but the town as a whole does not know about the VIs presence, that is more likely to lead to a mislynch that could have easily been avoided with a little meta.
I think that as you could just as easily make the Hydra responsible for possible VI-behaviour. Is there a particular reason you are trying to allow a bad player to play bad? In this game, he would actually have a chance to improve his play by working with his other head. Seriously, what reason do you have to give a bad player an excuse to play bad?

If someone here plays scummy, I'm going to lynch him. I absolutely don't mind that you can't come here with some crappy meta defence.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:I don't know about your win condition, but mine is to lynch scum, not educate players on how to play better. Lynching bad-town = losing. If you're saying that you don't care who you are lynching even if they are likely town, then you are playing against the town wincon.
It's a strawman that I'm trying to educate here. It is very clear I'm not, but that I expect the quality of a hydra to be better then the worst member, and that I think that both players in a hydra are responsible for the level of play. If the second head lets the first head play like a VI, I'll assume that that hydra apparently benefits from that kind of playstyle.

Why are you trying so hard to give VI's an excuse to play bad?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:59 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Also, Bowser appears to have already resorted to "Appeal to Attacker" and decided to unFoS (FoSes being irrelevant in the first place) after being called out for it.
My stance on meta: It can be used to find townies from a town point of view, but it does not work for finding scum, which is the most important part of town play. Town play tends to be less predictable and so specific things from a player's town meta can be noticed and used as towntells. Howeverm scum metas are far less diverse and using meta to find scum doesn't really do anything except distract from actual scumhunting.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

So Professor Paradox somehow includes Fate even though he's not in this game. Nice to know.
Bowser's most recent post is completely worthless.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

As soon as the thread opens, scumhunting commences. This is the law in any mafia game. Do not pass off my logic simply because "OH IT'S NOT D1 YET LOLOLOLOL".
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Bowser wrote:You are going to be a nuisance.

I wasn't trying to pass off your logic. I was stating the obvious.
Is that the best you can do?
Confirm vote: Bowser
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

I signed up for this game for the anonymity provided by being in a hydra. If you're going to force a headclaim, you're basically destroying my main reason for joining this game.
Aside from that, identifying townies and then lynching everyone else is a terrible way to scumhunt.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:50 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

We could tell everyone who tried to figure out who is who to shut the hell up, stop wasting time, and start scumhunting, and it'd probably have the same effect.
I guess that last bit makes sense but it's not convincing enough to make me change my mind about head claims. Add to the fact that my other head does not appear to be around to discuss this whole situation, and I'd prefer consulting with them before doing anything drastic.

P-Edit: Agree with Jerry. Jerry is a pretty cool dude.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

I personally feel that "buddying" just doesn't happen, regardless of the accusation being flung around everywhere. I don't think I've ever seen it be valid.
Aside from that, I agreed but I also said it first so TECHNICALLY you agreed with me, but just didn't say it the way I did.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

@mod.
it's hard to believe you have allowed someone to impersonate you. You might think it fun, but it's terribly close to cheating.

@bv311
. Would you please choose another avatar?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:00 am

Post by Mr Smith »

/cnofrim

bv311 needs to change his avatar again. NOT FUNNY.
Furry, nothing you say is going to get me to change my mind. Other head doesn't care either way, I do, so we're not claiming our heads.
{douche mode activate}: Apostrophes are your friend. {/douche mode}

1. Your hydra name/pair: Mr Smith.
2. Lynch all Liars/Lynch all Lurkers: Neither. Townies can lie for the benefit of the town (I have done so in the past myself, and it did in fact help), and lurking is not a scumtell (active lurking is however.)
3. Do you think meta will help in this game?: Won't help me personally.
4. If you had to lynch one person right now who would it be, why?: Bowser. Already said this, already said why.
5. Timezone/how active each of you expect to be.: The two heads of this hydra are about 6 hours apart, so one will probably be posting more in one time range while the other is posting in a different time range.
6. Your favorite role?: Town Watcher. Best investigative role IMO. Scum rarely consider in nightkills and it's the only investigative role that gives definite results. I specify town because being town is more fun than being scum.

Additional question for whoever wants to answer: RVS or RQS?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #16) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Mr Smith »

FourTigers wrote:
4. If you had to lynch one person right now who would it be, why?
bv311. Discussion is happening, he is ignoring it, and just intentionally acting like a VI in the meantime.
This is kiiinda stretching considering:
1. We're still in the confirmation stage
2. Not everyone has even posted yet
3. bv311 hasn't posted since the thread re-opened
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Same head posted those both.
Not a contradiction. Your logic is stretching BECAUSE of those reasons, not that it's flawed logic just because it's early in the game. Not everyone has posted yet, and you're accusing someone of ignoring discussion in-thread. What about the others who haven't posted, then?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:35 am

Post by Mr Smith »

FourTigers wrote:People who havent posted are different because they havent posted. This account was not even activated until today, so I am under the assumption that most of the other non-posters did not have their account activated right off the bat.

Given the posts of bv, you can actually see him following along with the game enough to realize that PP and Bowser were talking in caps. This means that he knows what he is happening and is choosing not to comment on it, unlike the non-posters who probably could not even comment on things if they wanted to. Also his comment of "who are faranor heads" shows he knows a little about the game. Also up to 4/12 hydras ID-ed, cmon people if we can get to 9 or 10 the others should be obvious.

Someone not posting doesnt mean that bv311 does not need to comment on the game when he has the ability to. Anyway, to break your points down a bit

1 - Confirmation stage means nothing, you already told that to Bowser, and restated in in your last post. There goes that point
2 - Like I said, activation is an issue there. I have not been able to post before today, I think at LEAST one of the other non-posters, if not all were in the same boat. How is this an issue when its not about lurking but instead about inability?
3 - Why does it matter that he hasnt posted since reopening? He already has avoiding contribution before. It would be like calling someone out for active lurking the previous day, and excusing it as they havent had a chance to remedy this the next day. The point still stands even if they eventually correct it.

~Furry
I think you have the right intention, but you are missing the point. That someone isn't commenting is hardly a big tell in the confirmation stage. Someone could simply forget about this, someone could choose not to play yet. However, your other point is spot on.
BV311 is intently playing like a VI
. Impersonating the mod, and then another player is not protown, and because BV311 is obviously trying to play like a VI, is plain scummy.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:53 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:So, just for the record Mr. Smith, you think it's scummy to have inverted pictures of other people's avatars, but not to generally avoid commenting on things that every other active player is commenting on?
In this stage of the game. Don't forget impersonating the mod.
Mr.Smith wrote:Give me 3 pro-town reasons not involving meta to claim heads and I'll gladly agree - I say this because you will NOT be able to do it.
When did your stance change from 'give me 3 reasons' to
'I'll never reveal because I'm too scared of people knowing who I am'?
I'm quite certain we gave you more than three reasons, all of them well reasoned enough. Your original argument against revealing was that experienced players would be targeted, which I have shown to be malarkey. I really don't see why you want town to be operating at a disadvantage. Anonymity was NOT the point of this game, nor was it ever stated to be as such. The point was random hydra pairings.
You still didn't answer my question about one of your well reasoned arguments. Why do you want to give a VI an excuse to play like a VI? This is the third time I'm asking this question. You seem to be avoiding it.

Oh and the bolded is a strawman. Please don't do that.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:55 am

Post by Mr Smith »

@Crab: Am I scum?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:19 am

Post by Mr Smith »

well, as long as you are going to consider my arguments not worth of replying, because they are "poorly reasoned", I don't see the point in this argument. You are arguing to have an argument, which can easily be seen. You don't think that I'm scum, but regardless you are saying a few things about me that town shouldn't say about people they think are town too.

a. you strawmanned one of my points for to make a more convincing argument.
b. you say I'm trying to get policy lynches going (that I'm trying to "teach" people), which I'm pretty sure I haven't said anywhere. (again to sound more convincing?)
c. you are avoiding questions from me, which hinders my investigation of you, and when you do answer, you say the question was stupid.

Now, either you are town who wants to end as the winner of every argument regardless of what it costs, or you are scum who wants to make every opponent in an argument look bad. Being aggressive is good, strawmanning people who you think may be town is bad.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:49 am

Post by Mr Smith »

IceCream wrote:I don't like Smith's post 74. VI is not scummy, and I don't know where or why you made that assertion.
I'm slightly confused where this is about. I'm in favor of having a pressure on real VI's to play better. Which is why I don't want talk about meta defenses right at the start of the game, as they are annoying as hell. I'm perfectly able to read some of the players who aren't playing too well, but making cases on them while half the game is posting that "the player sucks anyway" is annoying.

I think people who
act
like a VI (like BV311) are scum.

@Crab: that teaching quote is clearly within a hydra account. I don't see how you are bothered with this (and why you "didn't want to teach here"). I never said that you should. Just play your game. I do however expect players within a hydra to correct each other, and in my opinion that has to improve most of posts in this game. There is no real reason for VI-like behaviour, and if we don't give them an excuse
right from the start
to play badly (intentional), we might have an easier game as town, as more people are playing well.

Is it asked that much to simply wait with nameclaims until you really need them, to avoid meta-defense of VI's right at the start of the game?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:So, just for the record Mr. Smith, you think it's scummy to have inverted pictures of other people's avatars
head B
Crab Canon wrote:but not to generally avoid commenting on things that every other active player is commenting on?
head A

me being head A

ATTENTION HEAD B: Bowser is scum.
I don't see bv311 playing as a VI as much as I see them just screwing around. Considering they still haven't posted since the thread reopened AND they hadn't posted anything (as far as I'm concerned) before the first lock anyways, I just don't see anyone making an attack on bv311 using valid logic at this point in time.
Crab Canon wrote:Also,
Mr.Smith wrote:Give me 3 pro-town reasons not involving meta to claim heads and I'll gladly agree - I say this because you will NOT be able to do it.
When did your stance change from 'give me 3 reasons' to 'I'll never reveal because I'm too scared of people knowing who I am'?
tsk, meta doesn't even work on me. dunno about Head B.
Crab Canon wrote:I'm quite certain we gave you more than three reasons, all of them well reasoned enough.
Gave my problems with the first 2, third was lolno. Can't remember anything else.
Crab Canon wrote:Your original argument against revealing was that experienced players would be targeted, which I have shown to be malarkey.
Cool. That reason was me avoiding saying "I don't want to claim because it won't be any fun" because you'd be even more pissed if I said that. But that's how I feel.
Crab Canon wrote:I really don't see why you want town to be operating at a disadvantage. Anonymity was NOT the point of this game, nor was it ever stated to be as such. The point was random hydra pairings.
Might not be why you joined, but it's why I joined, and I'm not letting you ruin my fun just because of a theory argument.
My other head keeps using the term "strawman" and I don't have any idea what that means tbh.

Agree that you can read VIs regardless of their stupidity. That's beside the point though.

Ice Cream 81:
Thanks for not being specific about ANYTHING. AT ALL. Seriously. Your post is like an extreme version of what makes Bowser scummy - making no commitments, using unspecific language. I don't care what you don't like, or what you think is anti-town, I want to know what you think is scummy and why. Anti-town =/= scummy btw.
Mr Smith wrote:I think people who
act
like a VI (like BV311) are scum.
Head B, we need to start talking to each other before posting stupid things, okay? Okay.
Bowser wrote: here, I'll quote you out of context
IceCream wrote:I'm scum at the moment
What? He said he's scum? Lynch him! What, you said all those words, don't act like I didn't quote you right. You're just mad because I caught you.
This is 100% different from what IceCream did. Though what they did wasn't very good either
Bowser wrote:4) IceCream
looks like OMGUS to me
FourTigers wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:Is it asked that much to simply wait with nameclaims until you really need them, to avoid meta-defense of VI's right at the start of the game?
Why would you need nameclaims near a lynch if you already say that its stupid to make them?
you quoted Head B here and Head A is the one leading a crusade against nameclaims.

Sigh, this hydra is super-schizo it seems.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Mr Smith »

unvote, vote: IceCream

HoS: Bowser

Yes, I think he's bussing. His attack is weak and easy to back out of. Bowser's counter-attack is just the same.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

what about Pineapple?
what about Mr Smith?
what about Crab?
what about FourTigers?

Both the players of your hydra are more then capable to make a reasonable post. The above wasn't good enough.

and we are past the RVS already... while the mod hasn't even started the game!
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:48 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

we are five pages into the game, people have asked questions, the first large posts are already there.

and you think you can do with a "catchup post" of three lines. And it is not that those three lines are very valuable. There is enough to comment on. Why is the only part of your post where you say something about the rest of the game "bowser is town and it doesn't look like bussing to me" and "BV311 is probably town".
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:42 am

Post by Mr Smith »

goddammit.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:30 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:lol

My Mr. Smith, your identity is showing.....who's you're partner now?

Btw, Crab Canon is keeping a running list of all hydras, which we will be posting in full once we have everyone figured out. It's only a matter of time and log out errors.
You have the wrong focus. I don't understand why you are hunting for names while you could hunt for scum. The fact that the majority of your posts is about names, in stead of scum, is not one in your favor. Now, what do you think of my Bowser and IceCream case?

And, did revealing my identity tell you anything? I very much doubt it, because no one in this game has ever had a correct meta read on me. They always talk a lot about it, but in the end it only clouds whatever scumtells they might have found on me. I wonder, are you any different?

Faranor is way too cautious. I'm trying to decide if this is because fara... and ....nor posted together, but it doesn't sit well with me. Esspecially the deflection back to myself :igmeou: was strange. I'm voting for IceCream, but does that make all your posts good if you are voting for IceCream too? I don't think so. Esspecially since your IceCream case is pretty nonexistant (in all honesty, it was a bandwagon vote when the votes weren't even counted)
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:51 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:Thanks for your advice obi-wan, but I've actually played mafia before. It's
probably
ok if you stop trying to hand out advice that I don't care about. 1) I haven't had a chance yet to talk to my other head about the cases being presented, so we aren't ready to comment on them
until we have a consensus reached
. We don't like being schizo as it's
quite
anti-town hydra play. 2)
I don't think
everyone has even posted yet, so meh. We appreciate the ambition and that's part of the reason we think you're
townish
Smith, but in terms of you being so confident in your cases, you're
probably
swinging at apparitions.

We'll
most likely
have a post today with our judgments on the cases made so far plus our own personal opinions on who is
most likely
to be scum.
You are saying less then Faranor and you need a whole novel to do it. I bet it is pretty easy for you to do so, but it doesn't help anyone. I bolded the amount of saveguards you put into your posts and it is impossible to find a line without one. That is a lot for a post that isn't actually saying anything.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:Stop being
an arrogant twit
. What you highlighted above
doesn't make any sense
in terms of an argument, nor are they making our position unclear.
Anyone with a 3rd grade reading comprehension level
can understand what I'm saying and why I said it. It's no wonder bv311 thinks you're acting like a
douche
and is antagonizing you for it. You should let your partner post more because you're coming across as an
idiot
who thinks he's better at this game than he really is.
You sound like a good player.

Further, nothing is wrong with how well I read. Your previous post didn't say anything.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Wow, Head B is going a great job mimicking my playstyle d(''d).
VP, ad-hominem isn't going to get anyone to change their minds. I'm not on the "lynch bv311" crusade though he does need to improve.
I agree completely with Head B's recent posts, however. Every line is giving you a back door to back out of your reads
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:I haven't stated any solid reads yet, therefore, there is no backdoor to be created.
and you really don't see the problem here? Just like Head B, I noticed that from this very post. You didn't say anything, you posted a bunch of excuses. And everything you said you were wishy washy about, including about the excuses. In stead of posting "I don't have reads because I'm scum and I don't care about them", you posted:

I don't think everyone has posted yet.

- you didn't actually check this (hence the "think"), but you use it regardless as an excuse for not posting your reads.

so we aren't ready to comment on them until we have a consensus reached.

- since you used "consensus", you must be smart enough. This is such political bullshit. It simply means that you are going to withhold your reads for indetermined time.

We don't like being schizo as it's quite anti-town hydra play.

- it's not completely anti-town, no, there seems to be a nuance. What, crabby? Since the sentence starts with "we don't like", it follows that this is an opinion. An opinion you use here as a fact to withold your reads.

We appreciate the ambition and that's part of the reason we think you're townish Smith

- A READ!!! but then, well, we can't be too definate, can we? Nice buddying attempt, crab.

We'll most likely have a post today with our judgments on the cases made so far plus our own personal opinions on who is most likely to be scum.

- Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. Maybe in a week. And then, you are going to talk. About what? about who you are going to vote? who you are going to try to get lynched? no, you'll chat about "who is most likely to be scum".

and the most funny:

It's probably ok if you stop trying to hand out advice that I don't care about.

- It's probably ok? WTH were you thinking here? I can only give you advice during breakfast?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 am

Post by Mr Smith »

MasterSpy wrote:
Mr. Smith and Crab Canon
– you can stop your little Alpha pissing contest anytime and get to actually looking for scum.
I assume you know that Ojanen is a girl.

But, you would totally have a point if we were still debating about nameclaims. I think I'm going to like you.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:20 am

Post by Mr Smith »

I personally believe that the argument's being fought over playstyle differences between Head B and VP and as such am trying to ignore it because I do agree that we're wasting time that could be spent lynching IceCream or Boswer.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Mr Smith »

@Mr. Smith 83: I think I'm simply less optimistic about the improvement of play in general through hydraing than you, and thus less optimistic that hydraing will change the correlation to player skill.
At least give them a chance. If a random player can try to improve his play with the help of his hydra partner, I don't see why a VI wouldn't.
Masterspy wrote: Scum will be sharing their identities with each other so they already know a number of the Hydras. It is in their best interests to push for ‘full’ disclosure, if only to hone in on the players they deem ‘most dangerous’ in the field.
This is really really stupid.
Someone clearly put thought in that statement. Is VP posting again?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Mr Smith »

IT IS FREEKING IMPOSSIBLE TO GET MORE THEN 6 PAGES INTO A GAME WITHOUT TRIPPING UP.

You know them all again, VP. I even logged out of my account to log in again... on my own account.

Don't expect me to post for at least 24 hours. WRRAAAA
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Mr Smith »

^both heads of the hydra did the exact same thing... on the exact same day... what.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:lmao

Had I known it was you myk, I wouldn't have even bothered to argue since you always trip up on alt accounts. You may as well give up the tough guy style while you're at it since I know that's not really how you play normally anyway. :D
I should have known that inning in such a game was a bad idea. The only reason people haven't noticed me tripping up is that (except for marathon games) I haven't played under alts anymore.

I promised my partner that I'd try to adapt to his playstyle and become a little more aggressive, as he promised it was quite effective as town. And posts like the above were why I didn't want to be known right away :( As I know that on this moment, only one player has ever had a correct meta-scum read on me, and that that player is not in this game, and that that player says he hates meta, so can we please not make the "He is playing differently so he must be scum" argument?

Oh, before anyone gets the idea. I meant every single post I made. I would probably have posted them in a slightly different way, a bit smoother perhaps, but I meant everything.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:28 am

Post by Mr Smith »

VOTE: bowser
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Mr Smith »

FourTigers wrote:Damn, had smith was Parama+RC in my notes. Close enough. Now tone it down you two.
Lol, myko may be gone, but I'm not going to shut up because you can't place a decent vote after six full pages of discussion.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:44 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Tom's early attack on PP earlier that made him look scummy before now makes him look obvtown.

And PP needs to explain why he's lying about his nameclaim.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Okay yeah RVS is long gone. Thanks for ignoring the discussion even though you appear to be well aware of what we're discussing.
unvote, vote: PP

Will join a Boswer wagon if it forms (wouldn't be suprised if took off now that I'm off the wagon <_<)
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:46 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

FourTigers wrote:@Smith - Why is fakenameclaiming a scumtell?
It is questionable from the start. I have tried to withhold information, but I had my reasons for that, and I was planning to give our names away later in the game.

But, that isn't my biggest problem. What happens in this post is what makes me think PP is scum.
Professor Paradox wrote:pacman here.
Mr Smith wrote:Tom's early attack on PP earlier that made him look scummy before now makes him look obvtown.

What can I say... my other idiotic head decided it would be fun to fakeclaim its head.
I just decided to follow through. I warned him, but...
Other head is slightly pissed at the fact the consequences weren't as hilarious as expected. lol.
I don't know if my other head will claim again or not. It's his choice :shifty: .
OH WAI RVS ALREADY? WAIT FOR MEEH!!!
Vote: Pineapple
because fruits are tasty.
Currently re-re-reading. Lots of discussion between CC and Mr Smith there. Heh.
"my other idiotic head" is an excuse I'm never going to accept. He's simply avoiding responsibility. If myko does anything scummy, WE are responsible, not just myko. And then, a random vote with already six pages of discussion is nothing more then trying to fit in without doing anything.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:19 am

Post by Mr Smith »

1. You cannot be sure that the vote and the FoS were from different heads. Even if they are, they are still the same player and should pay attention to what each other are saying.
2. bv311 is acting like a VI but that doesn't make him scum. Like I've already said, PP or Bowser are by far the best lynches for today.
3. Ask yourself this: How does fakenameclaiming help the town, in any way? Now ask yourself this: Also, you completely ignored what was being said in that last quote - they are still the same player, regardless of their individual personalities.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Professor Paradox wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote: I think people who act like a VI (like BV311) are scum.
From my experience it's pretty even...and from the whole earlier VI thing: methinks VI's are fun to read.
There is a large gap between being a VI and acting like one.

It isn't weird that you don't have "obvscum reads" if you are reading as well as this. If you really can't find anything, I'd advise you to self-vote.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Professor Paradox wrote:I know, the latter half was to a different think.
As in people who are acting like VI are about even.
If I was acting like a robocopter here, just telling people I had no reads and hmm, well I did have some fun here and there, then I would want you to vote me. Every scum would gladly accept all the benefits that come from being seen as a VI. You can basically do anything. I really can't see how acting like a VI is town.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:12 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

1. try to find the town motivation. Can't do it? Great, it isn't a towntell. Try to find a scum motivation for it. Can't do it? great, it isn't a scumtell. Can you find a scum motivation for claiming your partner is an idiot but you are very towny? I can.
Professor Paradox wrote:pacman here.
Mr Smith wrote:Tom's early attack on PP earlier that made him look scummy before now makes him look obvtown.

What can I say... my other idiotic head decided it would be fun to fakeclaim its head.
I just decided to follow through. I warned him, but...
Other head is slightly pissed at the fact the consequences weren't as hilarious as expected. lol.
I don't know if my other head will claim again or not. It's his choice :shifty: .
OH WAI RVS ALREADY? WAIT FOR MEEH!!!
Vote: Pineapple
because fruits are tasty.
Currently re-re-reading. Lots of discussion between CC and Mr Smith there. Heh.
Lets take the quote with it, so everyone knows what we are talking about. Pacman is playing the innocent guy here. "I warned him, but..." is only there to make sure we know he is the good guy. And then the random vote 6 pages into the game. Lastly, his last line shows that he has only skimmed the game until then, as he only knows that crab and I argued a lot.

This post wasn't about scumhunting, this post to make sure we know Pacman is ubertown. And I don't like it at all.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:49 am

Post by Mr Smith »

MasterSpy wrote:Logically Town players who were strongly for outing of heads should see PP’s actions as equally Anti-Town / Scummy.

Those players who have expressed that Mass Name Claiming is the way to go and those not doing so are Anti-Town / Scummy -

CrabCanon, FourTigers, Faranor

What was those Hydra’s reaction to the revelation that PP fake-claimed a Name?

FourTigers – reaction was to defend self from T&J’s attack and question why a Fakenameclaim is a Scumtell.

Faranor – Similar reaction to FourTigers – wonders why fakenameclaiming is a scum-tell.

CrabCanon – Says not much, other than to perhaps dismiss it as worthy of conversation since it was Elli doing his regular pointless play.

I’m not seeing consistency in any of these opinions. Will have to look more closely.
Those hypocritical scumbags! Quality post, btw.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:39 am

Post by Mr Smith »

I wouldn't put it past Ellibereth to do something silly like that as scum, to be honest.
However, both me and myko think that PP's 2nd head is not Ellibereth, and the head is lying AGAIN.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:33 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Professor Paradox wrote:HEY I HAVEN'T REALLY SAID THAT I'M ELLI YET.
OOOOOOOOOOOYAH.
But I am. >.>
I wouldn't put it past Ellibereth to do something silly like that as scum, to be honest.
However, both me and myko think that PP's 2nd head is not Ellibereth, and the head is lying AGAIN.
First line is correct, decided to do this before we got role.
But i'm curious why you guys don't think I'm me.
We actually did right from the start, but messed our notes up then :( We believe you. (and I'm mad at myself for believing your initial fakeclaim because my notes were messed up.)
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:16 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

creamactingup wrote:I don't think scum would call a plethora of people town for no reason. What benefit do you think a scum would gain from that?
buddying, seeming like they are scumhunting while town has a horrible memory for townlists, and avoiding to lie. So lets lynch PP.

I can also tell you why accidentaly revealing your real name is slightly protown, but scum would abuse that, wouldn't they?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Pineapple wrote:
Faranor wrote:I prefer Lynch all Policy Lynchers.
So why don't you vote yourself? Or realize the contradiction and retreat the statement?
Don't try to be clever. You aren't clever.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Pineapple wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:Don't try to be clever. You aren't clever.
Are you saying that my logic is wrong, or that I should have worded it differently, or…? —Apple
More that you completely missed the point AND the joke that Faranor made.
Crab Canon wrote:
Smith wrote:I can also tell you why accidentaly revealing your real name is slightly protown, but scum would abuse that, wouldn't they?
Sometimes I wonder the things that go through your brain.
They could "slip up" on purpose and then take fake townie points for it, right? That's why I'm not telling.
Lateralus22 wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:I can also tell you why accidentaly revealing your real name is slightly protown, but scum would abuse that, wouldn't they?
lol… so hypocritical considering you did that too. You've ignored a few things I've said to you, care to explain?
Do you think we were outed on purpose or by accident?
Do you understand the argument I'm trying to make?
What have I ignored? I don't have the time nor patience to look through all your posts.

@Troll: We are voting PP at this time, though I need to discuss some things with my other head. We will however switch to Bowser if the wagon becomes more popular than the PP one.
That being said, I don't see how Elli gains town points just becase "oh he wouldn't do that as scum, so he's town." Because that's REALLY meta, and thus REALLY bad logic.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:52 am

Post by Mr Smith »

TomAndJerry wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:They could "slip up" on purpose and then take fake townie points for it, right? That's why I'm not telling.
An accident does not and should not give you townie points, it's strange of you to suggest that. I don't see any indication that this was not an honest mistake by them.
Mr. Smith wrote:Do you think we were outed on purpose or by accident?
Do you understand the argument I'm trying to make?
What have I ignored? I don't have the time nor patience to look through all your posts.
I think you were outed on accident, I think the same for IceCream. I believe you're trying to say they outed themselves on purpose to look town, and I think that argument is wrong.

Just search for your name and you should find things directed at you.
You are trying to nitpick a statement apart. A statement that you don't understand. I was very clear that I would consider accidentaly outing your name to be a slight towntell. However, since it is such a minor tell, scum wouldn't abuse it, so I have no idea where you get that we think Icecream is scum
because
they outed themselves. You are turning my point around, and I don't know why.
Tom wrote:I don't see anything wrong with her initial vote, and how is he not making any commitments when he voted in his next post?
Tom wrote:You didn't actually answer his question, why do you think it was scummy?
Tom wrote:??????? How does it do that, it's more of a shit I'm screwed please forgive me type of post, not oh look guys im so pro town and scum hunting. He'd probably put a serious vote down if that's what he was going for.
Note about Prof: I think he's probably town due his explanation for false claiming. Before he outed, I outlined a possible pro town situation and instead of blatantly parroting that and trying to explain that to fit his story he just gave what looks like his honest thoughts on the situation. I see the honest approach more town and it does fit his play.

~Tom
I'm sorry, but I don't understand at all what situation we are talking about. But I have a question, since these questions seem to be about the explanation of one vote: was it a terrible vote? Otherwise I don't really know why you are making such a fuss about it.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:11 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Oh, and before I forget:

MOD: Put up a goddamn votecount already.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Unvote, Vote: bv311
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Mr Smith »

bv311 wrote:You guys have two choices.

1. Case up to around page 6/7, to be done today.
2. Up to date case, but not done until a few days later.

And a combination of the two (full up to date post today) is not happening, and such requests will be promptly ignored.
Mod, I didn't expect Jesters in this game. Am I disappointed?

Seriously. I want action. No lame excuses. People have gotten this game active before the game actually started. "Join or die" (bonus points for the person who knows which game used that as a subtitle)
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Mr Smith »

bv310 wrote:
Pineapple's heads and the White Spy have been prodded.

Also, in accordance with the Black Spy's request, I'm going to be doing a VoteCount every page, when possible. I'm currently leaning towards editing it into the top of each page.
A. this was the top of the page
B. it is plain silly that you have to be asked to make a votecount
C. no votecounts in other people's post please. Then I can't iso the mod for all the votecounts.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:59 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Professor Paradox's latest post feels really weak to me.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Professor Paradox's latest post is worthy of a vote. But bv311 is still a better vote.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Yes.

Don't you have anything better to do, Elli?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:18 am

Post by Mr Smith »

unvote, vote: Professor Paradox
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Professor Paradox wrote:Smith's jester joke feels really weird to me.
Oh oh oh, I know a good question!

It is mylo, and you have to vig somebody. Who do you shoot?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

1. PP was scummy before I switched to bv311
2. PP was scummy after I switched to bv311
3. OMGUS is the best reason
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:57 am

Post by Mr Smith »

MOD: While you're here, please do a votecount.

and don't miss this vote:
unvote, vote: bv311
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Mr Smith »

bv310 wrote:
This is why I miss BaM.
BV310. ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY IMPLYING THAT THE PLAYERS DON'T TAKE ENOUGH RESPONSIBILITY?

Because this has to be the worst modded game I have seen. You have made ONE votecount. In the 7 pages this game was actually really started. Before that you didn't start the game, while all the players were already there for a few days, discussing the game etc.

Why don't we have a a Bad at Modding ruleset here? We'd agree that the game gets abandoned and get you on a public mod-blacklist.

~mykonian
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Mr Smith »

There is something seriously wrong with this game if you think actions that occurred during pregame are still the scummiest thing in the thread so far.
Nope, that is the way mafia games work. When things settle, scum do too. The first few pages are always the most important.

Now, I haven't been very productive lately, and I'm sorry for that. I'd like to have some talk with my partner, but we haven't talked lately. Further, I'm questioning if I actually enjoy this game, and that is of course not a great motivation. Partner, I need you.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Mr Smith »

@Zorblag: I thought you knew that I stopped actually reading Of Gods And Men at a certain point and just posted to avoid prods? That game ended up being way too much walls and not enough actual scumhunting in thread, and it didn't help that there was a mini-network of neighborbs making it impossible for anyone not confirmed to do anything anyways. I hated that game :/

The heads of the hydra have come to a consensus, and that consensus is:
The bv311 wagon has a lot of our town reads on it, and even though Bowser is probably a better lynch, it also seems a likely counterwagon to a bv3scum wagon.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Mr Smith »

In order of least relevant to most relevant:

Faranor: The first two don't seem likely at all given the tone of the posts, but the third sounds about right.
Tom: I'll complain about terrible modding if I want to. This has nothing to do with you, so why do you care?
Troll: Where did I say that? I don't think it's the most important thing but I've been able to successfully catch scum within the first few pages of a game (even as scum myself in one game)
Tom: 248 - Show me what it contradicts. 339 - The wagon was good, even if I felt it was less likely to hit scum than a Bowser lynch was. The lynch was actually pretty damn good too, given a2rudeboy's track record.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #70) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:31 am

Post by Mr Smith »

VOTE: Faranor
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Sorry about lack of posts, one head is semi-V/LA and the other's been busy.
Crab Canon wrote:Looking over FourTigers ISO there isn't a huge amount to comment on, which makes me wonder if the scum didn't go after him in an attempt to hit a PR. He didn't seem to fond of Pineapple or IceCream though, who would also be high on my scum list. More to come hopefully later today.
Hi, NK WIFOM! Nice to meet you! Did you know that:
1. Scum may have killed FT because their reads were spot on
2. Scum may have killed FT because their reads were all off
3. Scum may have killed FT because scum were PR hunting
4. Scum may have killed FT because they saw FT as a potential threat

etc. now can we post something useful?
Bowser wrote:I guess I should start by weighing in on the #1 lynch candidate for today.
Allow me to be the first to say "I stopped reading this post here." Can you tell us why
1. You're not scum?
2. You're not legitimately scumhunting?
3. You're still alive?
Nikanor wrote:I suspect MS the most, but Faraday doesn't seem to share my view. Leaving aside the fact that Faraday would change an MS vote to a Pineapple vote if I tried, we both agree that you're probably scum.
Way to justify your vote on me with both scummy reasoning and a disclaimer.
...then discuss this in your QT. I don't really care. The more you post stuff like this, the more it looks like you're trying to look like you're doing work without really doing work at all. Posts like these make your Pineapple vote look like a bandwagon and are what continue to make me believe that the Pineappl wagon is pure BS.
Also post 395 is a waste of space. Don't quote entire walls just to write a single paragraph, please.
TomAndJerry wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:Tom: 248 - Show me what it contradicts. 339 - The wagon was good, even if I felt it was less likely to hit scum than a Bowser lynch was. The lynch was actually pretty damn good too, given a2rudeboy's track record.
Mhm… first two are you trying to cast suspicion on him for it while the third is you saying you don't think it's scummy. Am I misunderstanding something?
I can also tell you why accidentaly revealing your real name is slightly protown,
but scum would abuse that, wouldn't they?
They could "slip up" on purpose and then take fake townie points for it, right? That's why I'm not telling.
….
You are trying to nitpick a statement apart. A statement that you don't understand.
I was very clear that I would consider accidentaly outing your name to be a slight towntell. However, since it is such a minor tell, scum wouldn't abuse it,
so I have no idea where you get that we think Icecream is scum because they outed themselves. You are turning my point around, and I don't know why.
#1 is calling it a towntell
#2 is explaining the last part of #1, but not accusing anything
#3 is again calling it a towntell
It's not my fault that you can't read <_<
Crab Canon wrote:First of all, Smith's vote on Faranor is odd and needs some explanation. I think Faranor look relatively town, so I don't get it and I certainly don't find it acceptable to just be placed there without another word explaining it.
Sure thing bro.
1. Trying to look town by having public arguments - making it look like there's scumhunting going on
2. These same arguments can be used by either head to take up either position later should the situation call for it
3. Neither of these reads have any real backing to them - just a bunch of mud-slinging

These have all been rather consistent - you can look back to their ISOs #4, #9, #10, all from D1. It's been pretty consistent, and I don't like it one bit.
Crab, please stop abbreviateing MasterSpy as MS, because I'm also MS. And MS is also MafiaScum.
bv310 wrote:No one is in need of prods at this time. Still searching for a head replacement.
bv310 wrote:12.) If you do not post for 72 hours you will be prodded. If you do not post for 24 hours after your prod you will be replaced and added to my personal blacklist unless there's a really good reason for your disappearance.
I'm definitely in prodding range, but you can hold of on prodding for now because I just posted. Thanks.
I had you guys pegged at less than 72. Weird.
~bv
Last edited by bv310 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:02 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Oh wow, that's a lot of lists. Maybe you should listen to my lists.

~A player who doesn't support a Pineapple lynch
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #73) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Okay, screw this.

@Pineapple: CLAIM. I want your other head to make their catch-up post withing the next 24 hours.
@Bowser:
unvote, vote: Bowser
. Why I ever changed this vote is beyond me.
@PP: Thanks for posting 5 worthless posts in a row. Will be glad to see you swing once Bowser flips scum.
@Faranor: That's a terrible excuse.
@MasterSpy, PP, and TaJ: Please vote someone. I don't care who, as long as 1. Your vote isn't Pineapple, 2. You believe your vote, and 3. Your vote isn't baseless.
@bv310:
Massprod. RIGHT NOW.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (isolation #74) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Yeah, you were doing one when I requested it an hour ago.
<_<

*prod-response post*
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:11 am

Post by Mr Smith »

bv310 wrote:
You think that's bad, you should see how long I take to do Vote Counts. I get distracted easily.
if the whole game stops posting for 48 hours, will this game get abandoned?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:38 am

Post by Mr Smith »

IceCream wrote:Hi guys.
I'm Ice.
And VP Baltar is scum
Unvote.Vote:Crab Canon
You are right. You are so right. Faranor is scum too, so on this moment I need to think a little more. Know that you have my support, and if I think it is a good idea, we are on the wagon.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:57 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Nobody's doing anything anyways.
Nice smear campaign you got going there.
Bowser is scummier than PP. It's pretty obvious. Stop trying to get me off your buddy and onto a townie.
This game really is boring.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 am

Post by Mr Smith »

IceCream wrote:@Smith: Why is Faranor scum?
@MasterSpy: Because I've never played with Oj
VP is scum because of his overall level of commitment, his tendency to start off the game actively and lay low later on. I also have a scum vibe coming from his posts by the level of content that he's producing.

~Ice.
3 parts lurking, 2 parts gut and a sniff of meta.

But that wagon isn't taking of anyway, and you are right. I also don't like how crabby is avoiding all this.
unvote vote Crab
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:What am I avoiding exactly?
OMG, you are doing it again!
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:29 am

Post by Mr Smith »

WHY DOES NOBODY WANT TO LYNCH THIS GUY?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:4) Smith is no longer a town read of mine. I was giving them the benefit of the doubt as well because Oj found their arguing with me early on to be a bit more town, but I do find it strange that they are trying to turn back to the tough guy attitude again after being outted and admitting that it was an act early on. I don't mind that they don't like the Pineapple wagon, but they seem to be without direction for a good alternative. mykonian is perfectly capable of making a decent case and I'm not seeing much trying to convince other players to move their votes.
??? I'm an aggressive player always. There's no tough guy act here.
Crab Canon wrote:@Smith - I'd like you to explain how and when Bowser jumped to the top of your scumlist.
The start of the game. He never left, I just got distracted.
Crab Canon wrote:Prior to that, you had been pushing Faranor/PP regularly and not really caring much about Bowser it seems to me.
I've only been interested in Faranor since some time D2. PP's been improving but I've got my eye on them regardless.
Crab Canon wrote:Then we get your iso #73, which I find a little ridiculous upon review. Why did you say:
Mr. Smith wrote:@Bowser:
. Why I ever changed this vote is beyond me.
When you had not voted Bowser since a completely unexplained vote on Day 1?
Calling my Bowser vote unexplained is ridiculous.
Crab Canon wrote:I find your statement suggesting he is such a strong scum read for you to be odd to say the least given the rest of your posting. Additionally, why do you ask Pineapple to claim in that same post when you are implying that you do not support his wagon?
Because you'll lynch him if he doesn't claim, obviously.
Crab Canon wrote:Despite the laziness in this game, I think we still have a good chance to win this because I do have some pretty decent town reads I feel. If I had to propose a town alliance right now, I would place it as:
Chimaira
Faranor
MasterSpy
TomandJerry
Crab Cannon
. That leaves:

Pineapple
IceCream
Mr. Smith
Prof. Paradox

as potential scum.
colored everyone myself. Noticed a later comment about leaving out the bowser and he's red too.
Crab Canon wrote: Out of the town reads I have, Faranor is probably the weakest and most gut based.
At least you're honest about your buddies.
TomAndJerry wrote:#403 (Mr Smith): You know, you're not exactly a very clear writer. You're ignoring the bolded parts of I pointed out. The bolded in #1 is the exact opposite of what you're saying and #2 is also the exact opposite. Those don't fit with #3.
Ignore your worthless bold, because when you bold stuff and focus on it you lose context.
Now reread in context.
Now realize that it's not my writing but your reading that is the problem here. Thanks in advance.

MasterSpy actually has decent reads it seems which is rare in this game so maybe moving their name to the greenpile is an appropriate course of action to take.
MasterSpy

That looks a lot better, too.

Hey Charlie! I'm worried about you only mentioning me once in your #484, and then putting me in "scummy" and "not town", the latter of which I find to be the most solid stance one can take besides "confirmed scum." What between the first list of reads and the second list of reads made you take this more solid stance? Why aren't you voting me, then? You feel one of Bowser and Pineapple is scum, but if I'm a more definite read, why not vote me? Can't back it up? That really rubs me the wrong way, y'know, and I know you're one to back up "cases" with lots of evidence. (Guess which head is posting this to win absolutely nothing but satisfaction in your reading abilities!)
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:32 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:
Mr. Smith wrote:??? I'm an aggressive player always. There's no tough guy act here.
It was directed at myk since it seemed like he was doing most of the posting for your account.
I haven't. Lately, I have knowingly overstretched myself, and this game was the game that suffered. Parama has done 90% of the posting and thinking, and while I really disagree with him now, I really don't have the reasons to back it up anymore.

This hydra is on this moment trying to play on experience, something we can't really do yet.

Oh, and you are scum. But I still have to convince Parama, it seems. I have a null read on pineapple, but Icecream is really not our choice. Faranor is scummy as hell, while Masterspy is obvtown.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #83) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:33 am

Post by Mr Smith »

IceCream wrote:I find it amusing that people have such strong townreads ON PEOPLE THAT CAN LOOK TOWN IF THEY WANTED TO. The fact that this game has gone by really slowly despite its juicy player list manifests itself as extremely likely evidence that some of the strong players if not most are, in fact, scum. Crab strikes me as scum because of his enthusiasm at the start of the game in stark contrast with how he's behaving as of lately, which mostly consists of random comments and posts with discontinued thoughts. Smith's revote on Bowser is also WTF considering he felt strongly enough that Crab is scum despite my unexplained vote.
This hydra is quite dead on the moment. Sorry. I'll be back?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #84) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:49 am

Post by Mr Smith »

1. Later
2. No
3. There are better lynches

BTW the 17th is Wednesday...
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #85) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

my catchup post as I made it for my partner, and was in our QT I needed to make it public:
Mr Smith wrote:
Crab Canon wrote:...

All of that being said,
Unvote
. You seem to actually believe that you're making a town choice. You're not...but you seem to believe it. Plus I like your Bowser hate.

And this is VP. See, you're not so terrible afterall.

That vote wasn't used for a long time (and he did random vote). And the appeasing is scummy as hell.
Crab Canon wrote:So, just for the record Mr. Smith, you think it's scummy to have inverted pictures of other people's avatars, but not to generally avoid commenting on things that every other active player is commenting on?
asking questions for the purpose of asking questions: check.

It is really surprising that a Hydra pair like that was stuck so long in the nameclaiming thing. I can keep trying to excuse every annoying thing Crab did by saying VP did it (as I don't know him that much), but that isn't the truth. Crab isn't playing the way he can play.

Faranor is another pair really not living up to there names. Avoiding questions, fake scumhunting, etc. I'm totally happy with my unreasoned vote.
As for the avoidance. Crab doesn't acknowledge that there are people suspecting him. It simply doesn't exist. He is unnaturally trying to avoid being seen as worried. The only thing he keeps saying now he knows I'm in the hydra is that we should drop the "tough guy act", as if we shouldn't be taken serious. That is quite a roundabout way to defend yourself. Normal "tough guy" vp would have gone for my throat with that unreasoned vote and would have DEMANDED a case, in caps. Careful but well-spoken Ojanen would discredit the vote, ask for reasonings, and when she wouldn't get them she would suspect us: this all didn't happen.
nothing happened
. All is going well for Crab. The mislynch is going to happen with the support the pineapple wagon gets. Few people are on the right track and the game is bleeding to its death.

Just take a look at the game as is. It is casual. Nobody is worried. That includes scum. I'm not in favor of a bowser lynch. If town wants to win this game, we need chaos, we need something drastic. If you disagree, make a thread about it in MD. I won't reply about the chaos thing here.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #86) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

I can explain the bowser vote, though that is obviously my other head. Other head also lost interest and returned to his first solid reads. I can't really blame him, but I do not agree. I take from that vote that he doesn't agree with my reads, which is why I'm still not voting Faranor or Crab. I first need to talk.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #87) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:49 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Yes. Either myko or Parama made that post.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #88) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:Get lost. You were using effing meta reasoning in the post I wanted know the author of (and you have no idea whether my reason for asking was vague crap or not). I can only assume you don't want me to try and see through you.
In other news, Crab has been and will continue to be up to several weeks very VP. I only post if my hands are uncontrollably shaking from tiredness currently.

Oj
Go away. VP can take care of it, because your posts are starting to look like mine :P

It was obviously a myko post, Parama doesn't like meta. I need it.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #89) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

I do: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 8#p2626318

I'm very sorry if I disappoint you or someone else with that view on the game, but I believe it to be a correct one. I love meta in real life with sports and games. I'm just not too good at it with the players on MS, because I can't really communicate with them.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:48 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:I had the idea you were markedly anti-meta but I can't check where I got the impression from and whether I remember wrong (probably I do) right now.
But this makes for a new questions: if you think meta is "very important" in a certain context, whythe hell was your slot (and both heads) drawing out an argument with mine against revealing heads?
And why did you use crappy meta on me (and VP) saying I'm scum for not responding to the reasonless accusation of us being scum - you would have had the knowledge I can barely play mafia at the moment.

Oj
Oh, It is perfectly understandable that you got that impression. I don't use arguments like that often, because people don't think they are convincing. The reason why we argued for not revealing is because we agreed on that before the game started. Parama hates meta and I didn't know most of the players here. I did expect there to be nameclaims before a lynch, and somewhere in the game a massnameclaim, but I didn't see the necessity for it to be right on day 1. So I agreed on Parama's stance and that became our official one.

On the other hand, the "defensive" aspect isn't there. The only player who has ever read my meta right isn't in this game, and Parama hasn't encountered a player who made a correct meta argument against him. We didn't have to worry about giving the town less information. Towns have proven to be quite horrible at using this peace on both heads of the hydra.

I'm basically too lazy to find arguments against Faranor and you, so I posted my real reason for suspecting you. The post was posted in our quicktopic last weekend, I think. In any case, before I knew you were busy. And then, that isn't really an excuse, because I posted about both heads of your hydra. And VP is definately here.

Faranor is awefully quiet.

I'm not happy with the coming lynch. As expressed before.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:47 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:We kind of feel there is a degree of sincerity to Pineapple's exasperated claim. Sigh. Anyone up for a last minute IceCream lynch?

That vote count is all kinds of effed up, but I think support may be there. If not, we'll be sure to vote pineapple (again).

@Smith - Oj is saying that you should have known CC would have dropped in activity a touch after having only one head to post. Additionally, this meta of me that you are claiming is laughable in my opinion. You make me sound like I rage anytime someone has suspicion of me, which is pretty inaccurate to say the least.
Do you agree with me that you aren't the person to say nothing?

vote Faranor
You are at least talking. Faranor isn't.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Mr Smith »

bv310 wrote:
D2's Fifth official vote count!

Pineapple (L-1): Faranor, Chimaira, Bowser, TomAndJerry, Crab Canon
IceCream (L-4): Professor Paradox, Mr. Smith
Professor Paradox (L-4): MasterSpy, Pineapple
Bowser (L-5): Mr. Smith

With 10 alive, it will take 6 to lynch, 5 to no-lynch.

Deadline is Thursday, November 18 at 3pm Eastern Standard Time. That's about 7.5 hours from now.

EDIT: Vote count corrected.
Well, that isn't helping either. Why am I doublevoting? Why are we voting for IceCream, otherhead? And why are the only serious wagons on players I don't really want to lynch?

This night I have to reread. Scum, if you kill me, I'll hunt you down through the entire board.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:16 am

Post by Mr Smith »

I haven't played a lot of games with you at all. But you are a reasonable person, quite intelligent, who likes to talk and is quite good at argumentation. While you do understand logic, you aren't excellent it. That is pretty much it, I think.

I don't poke people without reason. I want either confirmation or the opposite of that (forgot the word). You didn't want to give a reaction. Not even a town one. Which is scummy.

And no. I thought IceCream was a townread of us.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:35 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Crab Canon wrote:I didn't say you poked me without reason. I said you poked me to see if I was scum, which isn't really going to get a rise out of me. I guess I disagree with you because I DO think the town reaction to a silly attack is to not distract the town with petty disagreements. You're also shifting the argument away from the meta argument you proposed initially. Why?
Because you already said that it is natural for you to react. (I know it depends on the situation) I expected an aknowledgement of the vote from town VP (or town Ojanen). I didn't get it. I wondered what the reason could be, and I think you didn't want the attention on you, which is scummy. As town nothing would have kept you from asking for a reason or two.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:03 am

Post by Mr Smith »

oh good you're finall starting to realize that Pineapple is town. kthx
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Parama wrote:I'm vigging Bowser tonight. Screw you all.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 am

Post by Mr Smith »

No shock at all that I was roleblocked.
Since it's blatantly obvious that I have the best reads, let's go ahead and lynch Boswer.

...wait.
It's MyLo.
LISTEN UP, LOSERS. WE ARE NOT LYNCHING TODAY. NOT A CHANCE.

vote: No Lynch
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:30 am

Post by Mr Smith »

HAMMER!
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

WHY DID YOU GUYS NL SO FAST?

We should massclaim. I don't care who goes first as long as it's Faranor.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #100) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Parama wrote:IceCream just claimed scum. Bowser never said he was blocked last night.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #101) » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:49 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Claim ALL YOUR RESULTS please. Including N2.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #102) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:51 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Lets prod the mod so he can prod the players!

/bump
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #103) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Mr Smith »

FFS. Stop claiming until Bowser posts his N2 track result.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #104) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Mr Smith »

THAT IS HIS NIGHT 3 RESULT.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #105) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Mr Smith »

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS GAME PISSES ME OFF? IT'S ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #106) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Chimaira: Reasons. NOW.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #107) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Wait for it...
*drumroll begins*

I am a VT.
I highly doubt a town roleblocker in a 12p setup.
Chimaira, MC is over. Now please give your reasons, because your worthless stalling did not please me.
The scumteam is {Chimaira or Bowser}/Faranor/TomandJerry btw. I am slightly biased because IceCream's name is hilarious, and because I prefer PPtown over Bowsertown (don't like either but).
This game.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:03 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

I agree with the above post except for the fact that I'm scum. Faranor is and the watcher really made odd night actions. Why would anyone watch bowser?

So, that's two in favor of voting Faranor. Now, If I'm wrong here, I'm going to tunnel anyway, so I can just as well vote
vote Faranor
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #109) » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:37 am

Post by Mr Smith »

IceCream: If you didn't get the memo, I fakeclaimed vig to draw the roleblocker's block. I'd like to think it worked and that Chimaira is town blocking like a smart person, but I really don't like a Town Roleblocker claim in a 12p game.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

look that role up...

Anyway, trying to see if I have this all correct:

Faranor: VT
Smith: VT
PP: watcher
T&J: VT
Bowser: Tracker
Ice: VT
Chimaira: RB

Now, a rb (look it up), can "protect" someone, and if that person dies, the BG dies instead.

Tracker and watcher on one side is possible, but would make the town strong. The most likely setup here would be:

town:

1 BG
1 RB
1 Tracker/watcher
6 VT

Scum:

Watcher/Tracker
2 goons.

This is based on balance arguments, experience, and scumhunting. Which means that Chimaira is town, at most one of PP/Bowser is scum (and currently I'm leaning Bowser, for his claiming and because my partner is convinced he is scum, but that I'm not that sure). Ice is obvtown.
Which leaves a T&J, Faranor (obvscumread for over a game-day), and one of PP and Bowser
. I intend to reread interactions, but I think the thing to do is lynch one of T&J, or what has my preference, Faranor, and let the information roles be sorted out later.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:46 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Bowser wrote:Admittedly I haven't played a lot lately and my idea of balance may be rusty, but why wouldn't it be:

town:
BG
tracker
watcher
6 VT

scum:
RB
2 goons
Well, town is quite powerfull compared to the scum. Further, the RB wouldn't be of a lot of use if the tracker claimed so it is rather a bad solution to any breaking strategies that may arise when scum gets down to 1 player. The setup with one information role with the scum is better then this one (though this one might be used by some mods). The most important reason, is the I think Chimaira is town, so it really doesn't make sense that both PP and you are town while Chimaira wouldn't be.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:58 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Mod, you are terrible. Faranor is voting PP, not the other way around

Though more votes on scum is never a bad thing.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Mr Smith »

I assume that there is a scum roleblocker in any closed setup I play, because it's pretty damn consistent that there is one. And better safe than sorry anyways.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #114) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Mr Smith wrote:I fakeclaimed vig to draw the roleblocker's block.
Don't worry though TaJ, both heads have you pinned as scum so it's okay to push suspicion on me :)
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Mr Smith »

TomAndJerry wrote:
Mod : could you please not prod TomandJerry

I have a nagging itch that Mr. Smith is playing around with shenanigans for his "I'm vigging Bowser" statement followed by his claim of VT.

Lat hasn't been around for a bit, I'm waiting on him to discuss where our vote should go.

-Jerry
Holy shit weaksauce! We don't accept conspiracy theories (nagging feelings with no explanation and which aren't likely), and I think they are a way of scum poking to see if there is any interest in a mislynch.

VOTE TaJ
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:38 pm

Post by Mr Smith »

Mod, seen the deadline, wouldn't it be nice to prod a few players?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:52 am

Post by Mr Smith »

I almost want to hammer just so this damn game can end, because PP is town.
But since I also know that Bowser and Faranor are scum without a doubt...
...which means that Chimaira and PP both aren't, and game's over anyways so I might as well just end it right now instead of letting scum get their precious hammer.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Bowser, TomAndJerry, and Faranor, the Mafia, have won Hydra Mafia!!!

Can anyone who didn't sheep me this game start sheeping me the next time they play with me? I had Bowser down before the game even started and you all went and didn't lynch him.
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Mr Smith »

Well Chimaira literally cannot be scum with you, so the last scum is Ice?
Mr Smith
Mr Smith
Goon
Mr Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #120) » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:06 am

Post by Mr Smith »

You know what I'm glad about more than anything else?
That this horribly modded, horribly played game is finally over.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”