Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Blackberry »

Vote: xvart
for not claiming arsonist last game and for being a bad husband.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

1.) How excited are you?
Not very excited at this very moment as I'm at work and it can be stressful. And I'm procrastinating by being on here. XD

Reading the opening post, I just got more excited :).

2.) Do you think you play better as town or as scum?
Town. I feel my actions can give off my genuineness and its easier for me to be open and honest when I know I haven't got anything to hide.

3.) Assuming you are town, who do you least hope is scum and why?
Flameaxe - because he is my true love, errr, friend.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:08 am

Post by Blackberry »

My immediate thought is that who the hell would put a third vote on xvart so early. Upon rethinking, it occured to me a mafia would not do that as it'd draw too much attention. Town points for q21.

Call a spade is a spade - call it anything else, and you're a flaming mafia arsonist. ~ Blackberry, Mini 1068, #25
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I'm not sure how to react to the wagon. Based on my critcism from previous games, I feel like I should just sit back and wait for it to pass because when I open my mouth some players will eat me.

Hi xRECKONERx <3.

Jahudo - I think it was fairly obvious he was wooing me, as everyone woos over me in times of distress, and considering people are dead, I'd consider it a time of distress.

I am the BB. You are not the BB. ~ Blackberry, Mini 1068, #44
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 am

Post by Blackberry »

I want sum.

My plan for this game: Let a few more days of posts go by, get wasted Friday or Saturday, and do a drunk read. Although it might be too soon. Maybe I'll wait till another weekend when there's more posts.

Drunk reads ftw!

Writing that out, it sounds like a dumb plan. I have not put any effort into this yet, people voting me just bores me (LOL). To answer Reck's question to someone else, Stranger's intention is to invoke discussion. It's a starter piece.

Here's my question:

If you are scum and someone is 100% dead set that you are mafia, do you kill them at night or leave them alive to throw people off your scent?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:55 am

Post by Blackberry »

I vaguely remember me being VERY ACCURATE. Thanks.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 am

Post by Blackberry »

xvart wrote:
StrangerCoug,61 wrote:I see the question as no different in value than mine at the start of the game. What gives?
Actually, now that I think about it, BBs question could be a WIFOM trap for abuse later on.

xvart.
Now that you think about it? That wasn't an instant thought? It was an instant thought for me right after I wrote it, but I couldn't think of a better question at the time so stuck with it (I was going to change it to something where someone wouldn't accuse me of what you are suggesting - in the past when I used the word accuse people respond definsely and say "I didn't accuse you, I just mentioned it"... in my mind mentioning something is a slight of hand to plant that seed in others' mind... and now I am elaborating on something I don't really have to...). :P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #72 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:28 am

Post by Blackberry »

Bud - you seem to analyze my actions in-depth, yet, you didn't even read. I state quite clearly the point of asking a question in my posts.

Also, why would you think I'd ask it "for advice" when, in this early in the game, nobody is actually going after me?

I feel you're lack of clarity and sensibility warrants a vote. Your reaction to this vote will deem whether I do in fact lean towards you being mafia moreso or not. Right now it's on the fence, but your reason for voting me does not make sense/if you were a town and that was your sincere reason for voting me I don't believe it whatsoever, as it implies you didn't even read my post.

Unvote, Vote: Bub Bidderskins
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:32 am

Post by Blackberry »

I am responding to prod.

Will read and post when I am not at work :-x.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #147 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:07 am

Post by Blackberry »

Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #148 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Blackberry »

Also, reading dry vs. Stranger, at first I agreed with Stranger, but then as dry said he likes to be sure before he questions someone, I feel he may be being sincere. I believe I have felt like that at one point (wanting to be sure before I question people/waiting for them to do something else/but still use another vote as a pressure vote).

dry & Stranger, I think you need... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNtTEibFvlQ&ob=av3e !

I haven't really read enough. Back to work.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #178 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I am going to get WASTED tonight... and come back and do my drunk read.

I am confident I will be able to identify 1 scum person out of all these 8 pages! =D
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #200 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

YAY DRINKZ
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #241 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Blackberry »

I think I've taken 12 prods up the rear.

XD
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #285 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Blackberry »

What happens if I start playing?

Also, why the hell is it taking so long for people to bug me about not playing? That's just really odd to me.
Rhinox wrote:
reck wrote:Shotty, shut the fuck up.
While I won't support a shotty lynch, if a vig gets bored and wants to rid us of his nuisance, feel free.

He's an idiot, sure, but an idiot doth not a scum make.
ummm... why would you support vigging shotty if you think he's town?
I thought of this too, but do you really think Reck would say this as mafia? Your lack of complex and creative thinking suggests you may be mafia rolling up a snowball to throw at Reck and you're going to see if anyone else adds to the snowball... then again I haven't really read anything, just skimmed here and there.

I'll read soon, cuz I love Flamey and Reck and I <3 whoever killed xvart, I'm hoping Bus Driver 2.0 :evil: although you're obviously better than me, so screw you.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #322 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Ok, no one kill Moo yet. I do want to speak up before I lose my chance and someone shoots it to night.

Looking at Bub I see def. signs of scumness. I must go now, but will read and post my speculations when I return later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #328 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Blackberry »

Bub Bidderskins – scummy for post 71, also note it was right after I called out xvart, who has been revealed as mafia… xvart and Stranger voting BB makes me question this read though… #86 seems silly… #121, completely ignores the questions of why he was voting me, and by ignore I mean, he doesn’t give a reasonable answer, his response is not genuine

cateraction – town points for 66… anyone that says “setting yourself up for either way” is more likely to be scum in my book

drmyshottyizsik – no suspects at #113… seems odd to me… #120 is something I’ve said as town, so not sure

Flameaxe – is acting funny, leaning scum

Jahudo – could go both ways, his helpful attitude almost seems scumish, undecided… his two reads on 106 are perfect with my two top suspects, leaning town on Jahudo because of this

Moospiker

q21 – overaggressive questions in my opinion, undecided

StrangerCoug

xRECKONERx – I want him to elaborate on why he thinks shotty is town…

… So I only read the first 8 pages, then I got bored and looking at my notes, I was considering just reading over Moo and seeing my thoughts, reading just his posts, nothing strikes me as town, BUT THEN, seeing that Bub is voting Moo in #311, ya, I definelty amd not voting Moo…

At this point in time, Bub and Flameyweapon are my top suspects.

Also, SC, why are those two obvtown ? =/

... just readin Bub's posts...

POST: Asking a question without even looking to find the answer... =/

POST: Saying Espe is pulling into a scummy "wish-washy" zone ... wish-washy isn't a term a town would use to call a suspected scum

POST: Voting shotty for speculation about the night... huh?

POST: Saying Reck hasn't contributed that much today... I haven't contributed either, are you not commenting on that because last time you voted me you got a pile of votes and you want to hold off on going against me? Why did you unvote me? Do you not think I am scum? I want a genuine explanation for why you voted me and then unvoted me.

excuse
, not a
genuine reason
to vote someone

Vote: Bub

Bub's votes on shotty and Moo make me not want to vote either. Also, Reck's confidence about shotty feels genuine to me.

Btw, Bub's interaction with SC makes me think they aren't together. But I still want to know why SC thinks they're both obvtown.

Flameaxe is acting very different than he did last game. Which leads me to believe he may be scum.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #362 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:28 am

Post by Blackberry »

Porochaz wrote:
Noone needs prodded.

Everyone not voting Bub needs prodded.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #367 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:31 am

Post by Blackberry »

Moospiker wrote:Vote hopping much?
Cow much?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #380 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Blackberry »

StrangerCoug wrote:Apparently, I'm being ignored here. Bub Bidderskins,
DO NOT CLAIM YET.

I am Brittany Black, a
doctor
, and I protected Bub Bidderskins last night. As I have a 25% chance of killing instead of
investigating
my target, I'm playing it closer to a vig than a doctor. I believe Bub Bisdderskins to be town because the only person to die Night 1 flipped Mafia.
A) Were you planning to claim Cop and then decided to claim Doctor instead? "doctor" ... "investigating" .. huh?
B) If you only have a 25% chance of killing, why would you play it like a Vig? Cautious, yes, but like a vig, no.
C) POROCHAZ WOULD NOT HAVE A ROLE THAT IS ".25 chance you kill, .75 chance you save" ... learn your mods better.
D) Who the hell would claim because someone you may or may not have protected is about to get lynched?

Bub and Stranger are mafia partners.

Also, mafia death is highly likely due to another Bus Driver. Also, why would a Mafia kill Bub? Fail.

Stranger didn't want to lose his last mafia partner thinking there is another killing role out there so he made this gambit. Tough luck.

Mafia identified.

Now, let's grab some beer and hope there isn't a serial killer.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #384 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:54 pm

Post by Blackberry »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Jahudo wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:I am Brittany Black, a doctor, and I protected Bub Bidderskins last night. As I have a 25% chance of killing instead of investigating my target, I'm playing it closer to a vig than a doctor. I believe Bub Bisdderskins to be town because the only person to die Night 1 flipped Mafia.
How could that account for the mafia death? It would require something like a bus driver wouldn't it? Otherwise the only person you could have killed was Bub. Still, it is a possibility.
It can also be called a serial killer or a vigilante.
Blackberry wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:Apparently, I'm being ignored here. Bub Bidderskins,
DO NOT CLAIM YET.

I am Brittany Black, a
doctor
, and I protected Bub Bidderskins last night. As I have a 25% chance of killing instead of
investigating
my target, I'm playing it closer to a vig than a doctor. I believe Bub Bisdderskins to be town because the only person to die Night 1 flipped Mafia.
A) Were you planning to claim Cop and then decided to claim Doctor instead? "doctor" ... "investigating" .. huh?
Whoops—meant protecting and not investigating. This is what I get for defending Bub Bidderskins to death. I've messed up like that as town before (briefly forgot that game that I couldn't be nightkilled).
Blackberry wrote:
B) If you only have a 25% chance of killing, why would you play it like a Vig? Cautious, yes, but like a vig, no.
It's because I have a known chance of killing
AT ALL
. When Wheel of Fortune Mafia was being reviewed, I was told that correct play for the insane doctors (by name) were to play it like a vig.
Blackberry wrote:
C) POROCHAZ WOULD NOT HAVE A ROLE THAT IS ".25 chance you kill, .75 chance you save" ... learn your mods better.
Nice try using mod-WIFOM against me.
Blackberry wrote:
D) Who the hell would claim because someone you may or may not have protected is about to get lynched?
Me xD
Rhinox wrote:
vote blackberry
The hell? Blackberry may have made me unhappy, but that's no fault of his. He's thinking reasonably.
FoS.
Hmmm, this response makes me question my theory.

A) and C) are the main points that
to me
make me think you may be protecting a scum buddy. (D) I *could* see myself claim if I was 100% sure I saved someone in a situation, or I may just have a skewed perception due to last game, after mafia died my instant thought was "Bus driver" not "doctor protection"... (B) I
really
don't know what I would do
if
I had a role like that. C, however, is still a main point for me. I've talked with Porochaz before. He and I think alike in terms of set-up and guidelines for roles and role balance. And one thing I would
never
do is have a role that involves
luck
such as you mentioned.

Regardless, Bub is scum.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #422 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:37 am

Post by Blackberry »

Moospiker wrote:Just got back.

I've now had a gender change because the mod says so.

I've read through the game and to be honest, I can't see anything that stands out as scummy. But the deadline's in 3 days and TBH I think I'd rather lynch Esp (with his unvote shenanigans) than no lynch.

So I'm ready to hammer, I want a claim from Esp.
Moospiker wrote:Jeez guys. I'm obviously gonna get lynched at some point because a good number of people are hell-bent on it. So just do it now and then move on tommorow.

PS: My role PM says I'm gay and interested in a guy called Ross
Don't these kind of contradict?
If your original secret was that you were gay, why would you need a gender change?

Moospiker wrote:50% is more regular.

WIFOM

Because I don't believe the claim. Why can't you just accept this? If you can't, just vote me or whatever.

Anyone that flat out says "WIFOM" gets 20 scum points.

And I'm bored.
Bub should be murdered. "Protect him" again Mr. Doctor please.

Unvote, Vote: Moospiker

Scene.

I'm lynching a guy because he claims to be gay. ~ Blackberry, Mini 1068, #422
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #473 (isolation #22) » Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I've been prodded.

Bub & Rhinox are scum. Rhinox's accusations against me aren't sincere.

Anyone that knows me knows that I get bored really quickly in games when I am a certain role.

If I'm L-1, or close to it, I'll feel like playing hardcore. But until then,
Vote: Rhinox
, aka scum.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #475 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Blackberry »

A) Do you think I'm scum?
B) You can't deny that someone who isn't Flameaxe has to be scum, would it be less-scummy if I voted for Jahudo, q21 or yourself?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #491 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:46 am

Post by Blackberry »

Arghhhh, I've been flying all day today & most of yesterday and I have to work right now for tomorrow (it's 7:46pm here).

I'll post sometime soon when I get the chance.

Just a FYI, my
character
is the same as my character in the previous game. O_o
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #506 (isolation #25) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:05 am

Post by Blackberry »

A) I get bored and lazy in games in which I have a specific role: vanilla town.

B) I am lazy and hereforth think it'd be better to request a replacement so as not to screw the town over due to my laziness.

C) Rhinox's accusations against me aren't sincere because they aren't.
Ima vote: blackberry for what I said yesterday + "And I'm bored. Bub should be murdered. "Protect him" again Mr. Doctor please."

I thought the whole idea was that you didn't believe SC and they were scum partners?
c1) this is too short for sincerity, c2) there is no true passion behind your accusations, you're just saying "for what I said yesterday" 3) you're turning something small that has nothing behind it and trying to turn it into making me a suspect, 3) right after deaths are announced you make this accusation as if it were planned "you didn't believe SC" ... mafia knew they were killing SC and knew in advance to use the people that didn't believe him and turn them into targets - why would mafia kill SC anyways?

D) Me saying "protect Bub" is a very small thing to turn into an argument against me. In the off chance the role was true, I wanted him to use it on Bub so he could perhaps kill him. It's very straight-forward and logical. Anyone who thinks that argument holds any grounds and/or think it is even a strong point is either d1) lying scum or d2) not very evolved in their deductive abilities.

I wish the rest of you the best of luck. And here is my role btw:

My bio says I was the wife of a killer (previous game) and am hiding from a man I barely know (the killer/winner of last game - huh)?

My secret, I loved my husband too much, I knew my husband smuggled drugs but didn't turn him in out of love. It somewhat implies I knew he was a killer - which was not the case in the first game.

I have a weakness - has anyone else mentioned this? It mentions that I used to be a bus driver, but since I am in new territory that I am unfamiliar with that I am not a vanilla townie.

This is paraphrased very well, not word-for-word, although I did repeat a few words that the mod used.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #508 (isolation #26) » Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Jahudo wrote:
unvote

I want to consider this claim, but also I want to hear Berry's opinions some more.

1) Is bus driver an actual role you can use or can be used indirectly?

I want to know if there's any possibility that this can explain the night 1 events. I don't remember you considering this when SC claimed that he protected Bub.

2) What was your bad feeling about Flameaxe? Is it still here, or maybe he isn't playing that way anymore? What can you say about this.

I am willing to consider him as a better lynch today because his attack on reck still doesn't feel right to me. But I don't feel the same about Rhinox's case on Berry, or Rhinox in general.
If I understand your questions correctly:

1) I am not a bus driver. My
character
(Nina Jones) was in Porochaz's 1st version (this current version is a "sequel"). My
character
in that game was the bus driver. I am the same
character
. However, my role in THIS GAME is a
vanilla townie
. The reasoning/logic given being that this is an unfamiliar town.

1b) Although to answer your question. There was a Bus Driver in the 1st game, it would not be difficult to perceive a Bus Driver in this game as well. Which was my 1st thought after N1 results, and it is possible Bus Driver killed SC as well. This would, however, conclude that the Bus Driver knows who mafia targeted and have a clear (kind of like I cleared Flameaxe in the 1st game...).

2) To be honest, I've barely skimmed through the game. I've barely read the reasons to vote me off except the ones that are kept repeating and what sticks out as not genuine.

2b) I suspected Flameaxe on and off in 1st game and I was wrong. I want to see him stay in the game because he is a friend, but at the same time I am wary of him (I should correct myself - I am not going to not vote him just because he is my friend, but I prefer to only vote him off if I have confidence that he is scum - so I don't feel bad if I get it wrong and kicked him out of the game we were playing together)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #520 (isolation #27) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:35 am

Post by Blackberry »

Borderline retarded? Can't you, like, get kicked out of MafiaScum for using such words?

*punches Reck*
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #523 (isolation #28) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

What is wrong with you Reck? Do you even think he is scum? Your choice of words make me think you aren't sincere in thinking he is scum, that you just want to kill him for whatever reason.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #524 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:36 am

Post by Blackberry »

If he is my scumbuddy, why did you unvote me?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #526 (isolation #30) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:40 am

Post by Blackberry »

Why'd you vote me in the first place then over Flamey? You're not making sense.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #537 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Flameaxe is probably like Vengeful townie and going to Kill Reck, and then mafia wins...

fml? :cool:

Flamey, if you're something, just claim please. Then we'll kill Rhinox and Bub.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #544 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Flameaxe wrote:Berry: Thoughts on q21, while I'm on the topic.

I want to hear an actual case on me, and I'll claim. As far as now goes, I'm nothing... :D
His last post caught me as odd and made me question him. But from my experience, people who are quick to get on wagons and hop around and are enthusiastic are more likely town (q21, Jahudo) and scum are more likely to play it safe and try to stay under the radar.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #548 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Flameaxe, your behavior of not claiming also strikes me as odd. Whereas q21's post about me makes me feel like he is trying to set me up for a lynch next day.

I'm interested, I think I'll read q21 and Flamey's interaction. I'm almost getting a feel of partnerness and bussing. Let me see. XD
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #550 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Flamey, if I threaten to hammer you will you claim? LOL

I'm not opposed to a mass claim. Why hasn't anyone claimed xvart's kill yet? >_<
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #555 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I think massclaim is good today, cuz if we have a SK and three scum we might not be in a good position unless we lynch the right persons.

I should read the thread though... LOL.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #582 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Post by Blackberry »

A) We are not no lynching. See point C.

B)
"Usurper - While still aligned with the mafia, his additional goal is to get the Godfather killed. If the mafia wins with the Godfather still living, then the Usurper loses."

Flameaxe's role indicates there is a remaining mafia, GODFATHER. It also indicates he wanted to KILL the Godfather - Flamey had an opportunity to kill me and didn't for whatever reason. If I was his partner, this would A) Make him look clear and B) Fulfil his goal of killing the Godfather. This highly suggests that I am not the remaining mafia.

C) The chances that one or both Godfather and SK are immune are highly likely. Although we've only had a double kill on one night. So I'm still uncertain if we have both or what is going on with that. Psychiatrist could just be a throw-in role, but I doubt it. The SK could have also been cured, that's a possibility to consider.

D) I couldn't tell if Flamey was hinting at Reckoner being Godfather. q21 and Flamey both looked like they were bussing (what Flamey would do to GF).
I consider Jahudo unintelligent for saying that if there is a mafia left he think it is me (see Point B for why I am not mafia).
Bub I thought was scum for Day 1.

Mafia/Scum have done a good job at keeping "scummy" people in the game.

Also, why the hell would someone kill Rhinox and not q21 or Jahudo?

E) I just realized, maybe the lack of kills is due to the SK & Godfather constantly targetting one another. In which case, they might know who eachother are. :-)

This is the point in the game where I put my thinknig cap on and actually participate because it's much easier to analyze with just four people left to choose from.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #583 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:51 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Actually, hell yes let's massclaim. We have a mason left. XD Let's see where the cookies fall.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #584 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Flameaxe wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:You're clearly scum if you think q21 is scum.
I'm glad my entire post gets ignored except this bit. I'm glad you're so useful in making baseless claims through the entire game.

I HAVE MY REASONS FOR VOTING RECK, DO WITH IT AS YOU MUST.
Flameaxe wrote:Reck is going to hate life after I'm lynched. Seriously. You're a complete idiot.

That's nice, we find out Reck is wagon hopping on wagons he's not even sold on. Your posts after your wagon jump really don't scream "sold" in any way.

Lynch me, and realize how scummy Reck truly is from my flip.
Comments like these make me think it was a hint that Reck is godfather...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #588 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I'm not sure what to think of the fact that both Reck and Jahudo, who seem reasonably smart.... that neither of them bothered to look up with an Usurper is... Did you not care? Did you already have an (incorrect?) idea? Did you overlook it?

Reck - Flamey said you'd be screwed when he flipped, when he flipped Mafia Usurper, you didn't bother looking it up to see if he could have made any actions or w/e that could screw you?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #590 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Blackberry »

I'm fine with Bub & Reckoner claiming first (in any order).

Then q21.

Then Jahudo.

Is my preferred order.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #592 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:I was shotty's mason partner, however, I did not know shotty's alignment. The only power I had was to night-talk with him.
What are your opinions of the game?

Or do we all just claim first?

Recky next please :).

Although, I'd rather catch SK and not the Godfather.... but eh.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #605 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:32 am

Post by Blackberry »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Mk, so Bub is confirmed town at this point, barring some kind of wacky mechanics.

With one GF and one SK left, this gives us a 50% chance of hitting scum. I'll have to reevaluate my stance on q21. And Jahudo, really, in light of the SK thing.
Actually, if both you and I are confirmed town, and there is a GF and an SK, then we have a 2/3 chance of hitting an anti-town player because Jahudo, q21, and Blackberry are all unconfirmed.
Are you reading the game? O_o Why did you *think* Reckoner was confirmed town? Just curious...

What is your Role Name, your secret, etc. @ Bub... and also at Reckoner...

Bub first...
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #608 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:19 am

Post by Blackberry »

I'll read back through the forum if I have time. The only thing that sticks up in my mind as out-of-place is when Flameaxe "Random voted" me early in the game. As friends, that struck me as odd, because (I think I mentioned this before) my mentality is I'm not going to vote someone I'm really good friends with unless I have a very good reason to think they are scum. (see game 1, I don't think me or Flamey ever voted for eachother). So when he voted me so early in the game that should have been a sign to me that he was scum.

I honestly don't have any advance knowledge of how he acts TO his scum buddies. But I can read through and see if I pick up on anything.

It might be a good idea to read through the mason(s) and see if either of them voted eachother to confirm.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #609 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Blackberry »

xRECKONERx wrote:My secret?

Don't you have a ROLE PM?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #610 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:22 am

Post by Blackberry »

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
unvote
I think Iwas voting moos
vote bub

still v/la gtg
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
unvote
vote bub

I guess Reck just pisses me off

Wow, Bub, you fail at claiming.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #611 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Blackberry »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:
vote: shotty

Why are you speculating about the night?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #615 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Blackberry »

Just a FYI, are you going to respond to the fact that you and your partner voted eachother?

Also, what is your "weakness"?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #624 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 pm

Post by Blackberry »

So, after q21's claim, who I was thinking would be the other mason and would be able to pinpoint Bub as a liar... I believe q21's role claim. And by process of elimination, he can not be the Godfather. Why? Role flavoring and opening scene.

Upon re-reading things, and knowing q21's character from the previous game, I don't know if I trust that he is vanilla town, he could very well be a serial killer. Given q21's ROLE FLAVOR from last game, a SK fits. For the time being, I think I'll trust him though. His role claim itself, I buy 100%.

Possibility, although unlikely: It's possible that the first mafia was killed due to a the 1-shot PGO and that the first mason was killed due to the Dr. and that there is, in fact, no SK *finger cross*.

Due to the fact that I've eliminated Bub and q21 from possibly being the Godfather, combined with Flameaxe's comments towards Reckoner, and the information that I just had an epiphany on below after reviewng Reck's claims, I'm 100% certain that Reckoner is the Godfather...

Epiphany, Point 1:
Blackberry wrote:I knew my husband smuggled drugs but didn't turn him in out of love.
Epiphany, Point 2:
xRECKONERx wrote:It says since I'm the biggest drug dealer around, I have no weaknesses.

It was (randomly) mentioned that my husband was a drug dealer. This was not mentioned in the 1st game. Why bring this up unless there is a connection?

Reckoner has openly admitted to being a drug addict, and then a drug dealer. I think there is a serious connection here plot-wise (aka, me and the doctor came to the town where my husband's druglord was or something - Opps!).

VOTE: Reckoner

I'm happy.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #629 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:40 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Reckoner, the fact that the opening scene indicates the following players are in this game:

My character
q21's character
Richard Jones, threatening that "we are coming" to kiss us, indicating he is the godfather

So by processs of elimination, me and q21 can not be the godfather.

Flameaxe had a chance to hammer me and he did not.

Bub is not confirmed town, his mason partner voted him. This is probably why Bub mentioned that he and his partner did not know eachother 100% innocent, if Bub had made such a claim, someone would have realized they voted eachother and called him out on it.
Regardless if Bub is SK or not, he did not have a choice but to state this in order to cover his ass.

From my point of view, it looks like Bub & Reck are teaming up together for no apparent reason. Both of their "logic" is really bad (i.e., Reck saying Bub is clear, Reck saying that both me and q21 are scum, Reck believing Jahudo for absolutely no reason, Reck concluding the Godfather "HAS to have NK Immunity" ... Bub not paying attention to the TEXT around Flameaxe's death, telling Reckoner that he'd be screwed once Flameaxe was lynched, etc., etc.)
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #630 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

On a side night, it's possible Godfather KNEW there was a Usurper, and purposely killed the Mafia Goon N1 hoping it was the Usurper. That would explain why he went so hardcore after Flameaxe D2, when he realized Flamey was the Usurper.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #632 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Oh, you're right on the SK part! XD I forgot about that.

The mason is not confirmed town. Haven't you read? Even Bub will admit he isn't confirmed town.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #634 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Do confirmed town masons vote eachother? No.
Did they vote eachother? Yes.

Also, I believe Bub suggested their role was to talk at night moreso than be confirmed masons.

A SK with a mason is not uncommon. Although I don't think he is the GF. Leaving either you or Jahudo as possible Godfather suspects, since everyone else is pretty much confirmed not-Richard Jones.

All evidence points to you as the godfather vs. Jahudo.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #636 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:34 am

Post by Blackberry »

Points & Facts:

1. Reckoner, you have not commented on the fact that me and q21's characters are "MOD-CONFIRMED" by the opening scene and that the Godfather's character name is also "MOD-CONFIRMED" and thus me, nor q21, can be the godfather. Also, if you read the opening scene, it states me and q21's characters are AMONG THE 12 PEOPLE.

2. Concerning Bub, I'm not trying to "paint" him as anything, I am stating the FACTS. Bub has openly admitted he was not a town-confirmed mason with dry. I actually don't think that Bub will deny anything I've stated and will agree that my stance is a logical one, whereas your stance isn't very logical.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #638 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:54 am

Post by Blackberry »

Do you even have a reason for voting me, besides the fact you have a vendetta against me because I killed off your boyfriend in a Mish Mash game? Or do you think I'm just an easier lynch because Bub said he thought I could be the SK? You have yet to give a sufficient reason for suspecting me, and have continued to use unintelligent logic.

You just said flavor is flavor, yet earlier you stated:
The cop claim seems legitimate, honestly... can't imagine someone faking a cop claim this late in the game. If that's the case, it makes Blackberry/q21 scum. BUT SOMETHING ABOUT BOTH OF THEIR CLAIMS BEING FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME DOESN'T MAKE A DAMN BIT OF SENSE URGHHHH.
In an attempt to point one of us as scum in order to deflect the fact that process of elimination highly indicates you as likely scum.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #642 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:24 am

Post by Blackberry »

Bub Bidderskins wrote:I was shotty's mason partner,
however, I did not know shotty's alignment. The only power I had was to night-talk with him.
*sigh* I suppose when I have free time, I'll go look up a game where there was masons and one was a SK. Oh wait, I co-hosted one:

http://www.mafiascum.net/archive/viewto ... 0798eecbe8

Walt was a SK, Michael was his mason.

Regardless, I too, do not think Bub is the Godfather. You've A) been extremely illogical, and B) Calling me a "low life piece of shit" also induces that you are voting me out of a personal vendetta and not properly playing the game.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #645 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Blackberry »

Yay!

Something I wanted to add, but I didn't want to overbore yall with the flavor bombs... but if you read Flameaxe's death scene, it indicates that Flameaxe (a Mafia) was involved with drugs.

Drugs = Mafia (My husband)
Drugs = Mafia (Flameaxe)
Drug Lord (Reckoner) therefore, = Mafia
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #649 (isolation #57) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by Blackberry »

*poke*

Iz Reckoner dead yet?
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #651 (isolation #58) » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Blackberry »

Porochaz, there was nothing wrong with the game, I enjoyed it.

FYI: You mentioned in both Flameaxe's lynch that he was involved with drugs, and you mentioned in the opening scene drugs were related to the previous mafia. Reckoner's inability to fake claim is his fault. ^_^ ... It didn't change anything though, Reck's attitude made it pretty obvious he was mafia.

And unconfirmed masons is not uncommon. I was going to comment, but I didn't want to give mafia ideas on who to kill and who not to kill, but if I were hosting a game with masons, I'd make them unconfirmed, but both masons, for the fun of it. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”