Mini 1070 The Godfather:Hunt for Sollozzo (GAME!)

Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Post by Zajnet »

/confirm. Wow. Out of RVS before I can even confirm! Sheesh.

I think that Thor overreacted, and Pacman overreacted to Thor's overreaction. I don't think it really makes either of them scummy; I see it as a null-tell.

@FakeGod's first vote; if that was random, cool. If not, how much pregame talk could possibly occur in a mafia game? I've only been mafia twice where I didn't replace in, and in neither of those cases did we really say anything. I've been busy all day at my mom's house anyways.
My GTKAS
"okay who the fuck didnt kill me." - nintendoaddict1
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Post by Zajnet »

FakeGod wrote:I'll put my vote on the highest wagon after Andy gives us a VC.
Wait what? Isn't the entire issue that people are bandwagoning?
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Man, I can't get a solid read on anyone. You'd think with all of this argument I'd be able to pinpoint something. The main thing is that I still think that everyone is overreacting to the whole pacman/bv/thor issue. I still see it all as a null read.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Post by Zajnet »

FakeGod wrote:My thoughts: lengthening RVS only helps scum. Therefore, RedCoyote's "facetious" attempt at lengthening RVS was anti-town.

however, I learned that anti-town doesn't necessarily means scum in my recent games. I have grown.
How does a longer RVS help the scum? I would say that a longer RVS gives the scum more time to slip up. In most games where I've seen scum lynched D1 its from a slip-up in RVS that the scum reacted to poorly under pressure.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Zajnet »

RedCoyote wrote:
Unvote
;
vote: bv310

Give us something to work with.
What's that vote for?
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by Zajnet »

Thor665 wrote:@Zajnet - you've asked a lot of questions but all the stances you've taken I would term as "safe" stances insomuch as they're not taking a strong stance and/or are about inconsequential happenings. Who is your current top scum read and why?
Red is my #1 scum read right now simply for his vote on bv. That is the single most glaring scum tell so far to me.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Post by Zajnet »

I inquired as to what his vote was for. I don't typically overtly tell people that I find them scummy. I'd rather inquire why they did something and go from there. His answer didn't convince me, because bv wasn't the only one who hadn't given much to analyze, and he's going through midterm week. I know how that goes; mine was a couple weeks ago.

I also don't throw my vote around oftenly. It's part of my reborn playstyle because I always used to vote hop a lot and not really provide reasons and I got lynched a lot as town. Now I'm trying to be more sure that someone is likely scum and hasn't just made one mistake before I vote them.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:24 pm

Post by Zajnet »

RedCoyote wrote:
Zaj 115 wrote:Red is my #1 scum read right now simply for his vote on bv. That is the single most glaring scum tell so far to me.
Why are you not voting me then?
I do not like this. This sounds very forced.
Zaj 117 wrote:His answer didn't convince me, because bv wasn't the only one who hadn't given much to analyze, and he's going through midterm week.
I'm getting a little sick of this. Kat did this too, but it's worse when you do it because it seems like you're just rewording what she said. I'm a student too, and I have mid-term tests as well. I'm not some anti-education ogre who is punishing precious, innocent bv, okay? Let's keep this in perspective and not use AtE to twist the situation up. bv said he'd post two days ago and he hasn't done so. Period.

Furthermore, I'm not even aiming these big guns at bv like you and Thor are claiming. I mean, I'm not sitting here pushing a lynch. I'm effectively saying, "Hey, bv, I noticed you didn't post, so don't think you're going to get to fly under the radar".
I've already answered the bolded part.

I can completely understand bv not posting when he said he would during midterm week. I don't think that that is anywhere near vote-worthy just a day or two after he was supposed to post. When I see a vote, I see that as a stronger statement than what you're saying. If you wanted to say, "Hey, bv, I noticed you didn't post, so don't think you're going to get to fly under the radar," then you should have said, "Hey, bv, I noticed you didn't post, so don't think you're going to get to fly under the radar."
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Zajnet »

Wingless wrote:
Bub Bidderskins wrote:
Thor665 wrote:EBWOP - the above is @Bud
Do you mean "@Bub"? It's got two "b's" in it, you know.
I think at most 1 of Bub and Thor is scum. Scum partners listen to their mate carefully and learn their names very precisely. I think it has a very bad chance that Thor is scum and wrote Bub incorrectly.
This is both complete WIFOM and not true.
Wingless wrote:I don't like the way Exilon plays.
He's trying to look townie. I think it is more important to scum because they can win only by surviving for a long time. Townies hunt scum instead intensively.
He's also making posts which has many general things in it. I think it is scummy, because it is makes townies believe Exilon's town if they agree with his statements.

He's the most suspicious to me now.

Unvote
Vote: Exilon
This I might be inclined to agree with. Hold that thought until I have time to reread (busy weekend).
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Zajnet »

I'm here, but I have nothing significant to comment on >.>

I'm going back to sleep now.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Post by Zajnet »

RedCoyote wrote:
Thor 164 wrote:@RedCoyote - you're seriously advancing as a theory that scumFG declared in thread "I'mma just support that highest bandwagon!" and that this action is scummy? Pretty much every game opener I've done in the past half year I've used the exact same logic and my first vote is always to the highest wagon (unless I'm the highest, natch) - what's so scummy about that at that stage of the game?
So, should we all just pile on Exilon then? He's a popular vote getter, so he must be scum? Why aren't you voting him?
I
really
don't like this. I think its time to oil up that rusty vote that I haven't used yet all game.

VOTE: RedCoyote
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Zajnet »

Sorry for needing the prod, I've just had a lot of stuff to do. I'm a lot freer in the upcoming week, so yeah.

I still think RC is the scummiest person here, I'll probably get around to an iso soon.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by Zajnet »

I hate to do this this close to deadline, but V/LA until the evening of Friday the 29th. I have two midterms between now and then.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:16 am

Post by Zajnet »

I really don't feel like putting a lot of effort into this game right now. I hope I won't need replaced, but I've had a lot of personal crap going on.

From D2 readings, without going back over D1, I'd say that Kat is lurking but worse than that IMO is gandalf's active lurking. He's been here, unlike Kat and I, and he has provided no more content than either of us. He has hid behind speculation as to which kill was which, and simply said that either Exilon or RC is scum with no real reasons why.

VOTE: gandalf
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:07 am

Post by Zajnet »

pacman281292 wrote:...Continuing my reread tomorrow...
I'll wait for you to finish what you have to say before I respond to it.

@Wingless: So do you have a town read or a scum read on Exilon? I can't tell from your last post.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Zajnet »

I'd never be willing to lynch three people, but I am willing to lynch two right now:
Gandalf for reasons already stated
Katsuki for lurking, but admittedly I fit into this category so meh

Most other people fit into a neutral category, despite what I said on D1 I'm leaning town on RC now, and I'm leaning scum on Wingless because something doesn't add up.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Post by Zajnet »

FakeGod wrote:Clarification: you are leaning scum on Wingless yet you are not willing to lynch him?
Yes, I'm not confident enough on my read to lynch him right now.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by Zajnet »

But I'm willing to lynch someone lurking that badly more than I'm willing to lynch someone who I have an unsure read on.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Zajnet »

gandalf5166 wrote:
Zajnet wrote:I'd never be willing to lynch three people, but I am willing to lynch two right now:
Gandalf for reasons already stated
Katsuki for lurking, but admittedly I fit into this category so meh

Most other people fit into a neutral category, despite what I said on D1 I'm leaning town on RC now, and I'm leaning scum on Wingless because something doesn't add up.
Do you have any problems with my miller claim?
I don't like that you claimed with a different person at L-1, I just don't really see the point. Carlo Rizzi could be mafia for all we know, or he could be a miller as you say, or he may not even be in this game. I don't like the claim mainly because of the context.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Zajnet »

Exilon wrote:Zajnet deserves this for #348.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Zajnet

Wingless seems to be a dead end for now, but my point still stands on his wishy-washiness.
I assume you mean #358

Please elaborate as to why you think I should be voted.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Zajnet »

I'm not going to claim to this bullshit wagon. It's actually starting to piss me off.
@Wingless: I'm attacking Gandalf. Maybe you don't like that because you're his scumbuddy? Happy now? I'm attacking you too.
FoS: Wingless

@Gandalf: You should provide reasons with your vote as opposed to barning other people
Confirm Vote

@FakeGod: There's nothing to defend against, and I'm not going to claim to this. Claiming would acknowledge the legitimacy of the wagon, which I do not.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:15 am

Post by Zajnet »

Exilon wrote:
I assume you mean #358

Please elaborate as to why you think I should be voted.
You assume right. Sorry for that error :s

Your post contains ABSOLUTELY no content, it works to take off some pressure by forcing you to take a stance to which youa ren't willing to commit. You were asked your top scum reads, (basically) and your answer was, simply put, "Gandalf because of what people have been saying so far." It's completely unhelpful, has a bit of parroting, extreme wishy-washiness, and unexplained reads.

You need to do more. Hence the vote. But I do not want you dead. Yet. The pressure is good enough for now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gandalf

I AM GOING TO SAY THIS AGAIN: SUPPORT YOUR READS.
I wasn't referring to reasons that other people have stated. I was referring to reasons that I've stated:
Zajnet wrote:From D2 readings, without going back over D1, I'd say that Kat is lurking but worse than that IMO is gandalf's active lurking. He's been here, unlike Kat and I, and he has provided no more content than either of us. He has hid behind speculation as to which kill was which, and simply said that either Exilon or RC is scum with no real reasons why.

VOTE: gandalf
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:09 am

Post by Zajnet »

Exilon wrote:hum.. I see. Well, I can see where you're coming from then. Still, haven't your reads changed throughout Day 2? No more suspicions have grown?
I've become more suspicious of you :igmeou: but I can see how you'd think that I was just barning people

I've also become even more suspicious of gandalf for his joining of my wagon with no reasons whatsoever.

I'm slightly suspicious of RC for his dichotomy that results in both kat and FG being possible scum regardless of what I flip, but I still see him as overall town-leaning.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by Zajnet »

I still don't see any merit to the argument against me, but I'll claim.

I'm Rocco Lampone, vanilla townie. I'm fairly new to the Corleone family, and I'm happy with my situation. I serve Pete Clemencza, and have no special abilities to speak of because I'm so new to the family.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by Zajnet »

gandalf5166 wrote:Yeah, that pretty much confirms that Zaj is scum. If that's actually legitimately his role, he definitely would have been mod-killed. Nice fake claim though. Did Andy supply that to you, or did you write it up yourself?
Do you realize how asinine that comment is? I'll quote my PM at the end of the game so you can see that that was a lot of paraphrasing. That looks nothing like my PM.
My GTKAS
Zajnet
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Zajnet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Post by Zajnet »

w00t. I was worried because of how obvious antihero and RC were because they defended me. I still don't see where the wagon on me came from...
My GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”