Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:10 am

Post by Shotty to the Body »

/confirm

Spartans! Prepare for GLORY!
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Derp. Half the game will be V/LA before we start lol.
"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest." -Confucius
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 pm

Vote: RichGHP

RVS shouldn't be so literal.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:19 am

masfloohinev wrote:
Vote: q21
Why?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:24 am

Lol.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:45 am

masfloohinev wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Lol.
What is so funny? :?
Your votes.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:31 am

Haha guessing, fine. "DERP DERP NO EXPLANATION VOTE OMG SOMEONE QUESTIONED ME DEFENDING SCUM HERP LOLOLOL"

That pretty much sums it up yes?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:38 am

Scum team to the rescue with a counterwagon!
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:37 am

q21 wrote:
masfloohinev wrote:
Shotty to the Body wrote:Haha guessing, fine. "DERP DERP NO EXPLANATION VOTE OMG SOMEONE QUESTIONED ME DEFENDING SCUM HERP LOLOLOL"

That pretty much sums it up yes?
Close, but not quite. I'll explain later. BTW, this post is scummy too.
Personally, I hate this "I'll explain later" crap. If you have a point, make it.
Shhh, he might get away with bullshitting a point later if you don't speak up!

@Spyre: Protest what exactly? He voted without posting a word of reason which isn't excusable even in the RVS and then turns it into some sort of terrible gambit when he gets called out on it. Oh, and it's drawing votes away from GHP who he throws a weak FOS at to distance with.

@masfloodsadjnfj: Sure, why not?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:45 am

Cool Spyre, quoting stuff and saying nothing, forgot how much I disliked your play.
masfloohasjfada wrote:Wow. Shotty, that post was full of crap. There is a lot of evidence suggesting that you are scum right now:
We'll see what you say here then.
masfloohasjfada wrote:The reason for originally voting you was because you showed a strange amount of interest in my vote for q21. It was the RVS, so why did you have to ask me if I had reasons for my vote? What kind of answer were you expecting? ("He's got the letter q in his name, that's why!!!") Did you think my vote was serious at the time?
So I was dead-on in my quote of you from before where you're herp derping fishing for a reason to vote someone. How is the single word 'why?' an "inordinate amount on interest." Considering you voted without saying anything isn't it a fair question? If you were voting him for having a 'q' in his name all you had to do was say so. Your vote may or may not've been serious, I didn't know since you said nothing, you could've been pushing a policy lynch for all I knew at the time so I asked for clarification.
masfloohasjfada wrote:You think my vote for q21 was to draw votes away from RichardGHP. This logic is soooo incredibly irrational. First of all, you seem to think my vote was useless because it had no reasons accompanied to it, yet you are also blaming me for drawing votes away from RichardGHP. Secondly, why in the world would I be interested in taking votes away from somebody in the RVS?!?
A reasonless vote isn't useless, it's a good scum-tell! At any stage in the game, scum often have trouble scum-hunting and weakness like your reasonless vote and the FoS on GHP are signs of it. As for taking votes away from him, he was at what 4? That's over halfway to lynch, you wouldn't want your scum-friend getting caught by a stupid RVS wagon, so of course you would try to shift focus if the two of you were buddies. I believe you're behavior was taking the pressure off of GHP, RVS or not I don't really see how that gives you an excuse.
masfloohasjfada wrote:Also, your suspicion of me and RichardGHP seems wierd. You have brought up several points against me (bad points), you haven't shown extreme suspicion of anybody else, and I currently only have one vote (I think), so why not vote for me? Is it because you are afraid to? I don't believe you actually feel that me and RichardGHP are scumbuddies, because that should involve having quite a bit of certainty that I am scum, yet you are voting RichardGHP instead. If you suspect RichardGHP on the basis of me being scum, then you should be voting me, but if you suspect me on the basis of RichardGHP being scum, then you actually need evidence explaining why RichardGHP is scum, because you haven't given any points (and you seem to be against players keeping their points to themselves). And if you are suspecting me on the basis that RichardGHP being scum, then you failed to mention when your vote became serious (looks like you are also withholding information). Saying you suspect us both based on me supposedly trying to "draw votes away" also makes no sense: I gave no reason for my vote. You seriously think a REASONLESS VOTE was designed to draw votes away from another player from and RVS BANDWAGON?!?
GHP is as good a push as any at this point in the game, at the beginning you have little to no evidence on anyone. It's not like he's done anything to make me think better of him, he's letting you fight his battle and his only post since I voted him was OMGUS after two people had already voted me. Your FoS links you to him as you're covering all your bases at that point by simultaneously attacking (via FoS) and defending him (in this post saying I have no points on him). If GHP is town his odds of being a VT are greater than his odds of being a PR, so why not push it? Especially, when I'll have a fairly solid opinion on your alignment if he flips scum. Even if the wagon goes nowhere, we're still generating information right now instead of sitting around so what the fuck why not? If you want to be frank, mas, I'm still on his wagon because it's bigger than yours is right now and I'm indifferent to lynching either of you.
masfloohasjfada wrote:The purpose of the reasonless vote and giving reasons later was because I wanted to see how people reacted and what sort of actions they took in response before they knew the reasons. For example, I am thinking FakeGod is scum based on his response to my vote for Shotty.
So are you saying we're buddies or what? You still haven't explained why I'm scummy, all you've done is contest my arguments which isn't the same thing (townies can be wrong after all). Your all or nothing attitude towards alignment is incorrect at best.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:18 pm

You're quotes are pointless when it's essentially the whole ISO (5/6 post-start posts) with zero explanation. Post 50 was hyperbole if you want to get technical, the point was focused at mahfloo and OMGUS from GHP. "Little to no" doesn't mean zero either, Richard and mahfloogsfaslk are the best bet right now in my opinion, so I'm voting them and laying out some points. If you want to sit around and wait til page 10 to start I'll just back off and we can twiddle our thumbs and not generate any info.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:35 pm

Nachomamma8 wrote:I found it interesting that Shotty was willing to attack mas's reasonless vote, which he said was "inexcusable even in the RVS", but completely ignore FakeGod's reasonless vote, which was on a much bigger wagon at the time. His reaction to SpyreX is also scummy in its own right; he ignores the question at the end of post #64, instead criticizing SpyreX's playstyle a bit more and stating that he was making points on his top scum reads, as if he was trying to imply that SpyreX wasn't (ironically enough, he hadn't even mentioned Richard up to this point).

So,
Unvote, Vote: Shotty to the Body
I replied to Spyre's question. If you read carefully I address the point in 66. As for missing fakegod's vote, I literally missed it as I was focused on mahfloos replies at the time, so take that for whatever it's worth.
Mahfloadskdj wrote:Oh please! Keep in mind my vote had no reasons. You can't possibly think I was expecting to start a bandwagon on you.
q21 else already addressed this pretty well I thought.
Mahfloadskdj wrote:I still don't like Shotty's logic but I'm thinking he might just be inexperienced
From a townsperson el oh el. Are you an alt? Just curious, not actually game relevant.
Mahfloadskdj wrote:1: The same could be said of several people. This is the wrong mentality if you are using this reasoning to call people scum on page 4.
2: What battle? What the heck are you talking about? There are no points you have brought up against him?
3: So basically your suspicion of him comes down to OMGUS, because the other points mean nothing. Why didn't you bring up this point before? I am pretty sure you suspected me for not revealing all my thoughts.
4: That's not me defending him, that's me attacking you.
5: I don't think you should really be saying these kinds of things. It might be a form of rolefishing.
1. Like who? Richard pinged my radar and has gotten progressively worst, I can't really say that about anyone else as of yet.
2. You're not letting him defend himself.
3. No, the other points do mean things and I was voting him before that regardless, OMGUS is a small form of confirmation.
4. It's both really.
5. Na, didn't ask or prompt or imply for him to reveal role info.
----

I like my vote where it is, I agree with q21 here:
q21 wrote:1. This is not the USA. There are no amendments to protect you from anything. This is mafia and refusal to comment on a fairly significant wagon on yourself is scummy - especially since the above quote infers that any comment you could make would incriminate you. I'd quite like to know what that comment might have been.
2. Be honest. There was no RVS in there, it was all self-preservation.
3. Meh.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:37 pm

Nachomamma8 wrote:
So, what's the dealio. Is it "no information" or is it "Richard is scum and the wagon on me is scum saving scum".
This question, specifically?
It's not that black and white. Post 66. Answered it. Moving on.

More tomorrow, don't have time to read the walls tonight, test tomorrow morning.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:23 am

@Casus: What questions in 76? You direct two comments at me neither of which contain questions.

@Spyre: I'd pick the second one obviously. Your question was loaded because it was so black and white so I was trying to explain why there could be enough information to warrant that view.

My posts are less during the weekend, just a heads up.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:13 pm

RichardGHP wrote:On the contrary, my ass is as pro-town as the rest of me. Maybe more!
Then show us something? Why are you voting Spyre? This is fairly typical tunneling from him.

@Spyre: I missed where I said that.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:10 am

El oh el, broken record, bro.

If we lynch outside the wagon I would go with jmpurph, very lurky D1 and self-contradictory in her only real post. If we go inside the wagon I'd vote for Spyre, constant tunneling, quick-hammer, he isn't an asset even if he is town.

@Spyre: If it's been me the whole time why did you vote for Richard? 'For the giggles' doesn't excuse it either.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:29 am

God Spyre is such a a baddy right now, I have to decide if he's being honest about this or not. It's funny that both the people I find suspicious turn around and me vote me immediately. Spyre is at least partially genuine because I've seen him failtunnel before, what's your excuse Jmurph? You lurked through all of D1 and now you're voting me for what exactly? Please quote what you agree with from Spyre and why I look so bad after Richard's flip? No one comment on this till jmurph does kthx.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:34 pm

I'll have a reply up to anything directed at me tomorrow. Until then.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:40 pm

Meh let's do this. Going to have to stick with my gut at this point. Spyre's all or nothing attitude towards this isn't helpful in the least, he quick hammered, and his massive tunneling certainly isn't pro-town.

vote Spyre

@Reck: You said earlier you thought you knew Richard's buddy back on D1, who were you thinking of then? Why did you not mention Jmurph at all?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:58 pm

SpyreX wrote:Because he's scum and tryin REAL hard not to OMGUS
Lol pretty sure you voted me today after I said I suspected you earlier. Just sayin'.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Nachomamma8 wrote:Shotty, you have a problem with calling SpyreX scum. Are you trying to distance yourself from a SpyreX town flip? If not, why would you say things like...
Spyre's all or nothing attitude towards this isn't helpful in the least, he quick hammered, and his massive tunneling certainly isn't pro-town.
If we go inside the wagon I'd vote for Spyre, constant tunneling, quick-hammer, he isn't an asset even if he is town.
Spyre is at least partially genuine because I've seen him failtunnel before
I've read through your posts several times and I STILL haven't found you calling him scum. Why not?
Vote: Shotty
Why does it matter? I have a vote on him, I've been actively mentioning his scummy/anti-town-ness since at least the beginning of the day. Actions speak louder than words. I don't think I've seen you call me scum, what's up bro?
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:04 pm

SpyreX wrote: And yesterday never existed.

And its readily apparent I've never, ever, ever suspected you.

Not once.

Good lord.
Yes, because your so-called suspicion was amazingly focused on me while you were hammering the cop with little to no reason.
Shotty to the Body
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Shotty to the Body
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:09 am

V/LA till the end of the week, school is killing me right now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”