UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

I thought this would be fun. But it's been a clusterfuck. Maybe it's not the type of game I like. Too many vanillas and shit. Maybe there was too much clashing because of my anger issues that manifested this game. But, seriously, it's been completely unfun for me. I'd replace out but RC has so many replacements to find already, and I honestly should just tough it out. I really don't want to admit that Miyu could be the jailkeeper, but the walls I've seen basically destroy arguments I had against her. So I voted with what I figured was a better probability for success.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

In what may very well be the most gripping day of all, yesterday the town made the correct move in lynching the supposed Doctor, DizzyIzzy. Today however, they face a quite different battle as the mafia team tries desperately to hold onto control...

"I am the JailKeeper", Miyu said, securing her position of power on the table. Unlike her predecessors, she was aiming to take control of the situation. UncertainKitten and cepi joined in, patting themselves on the back for a job well done. "So, actually, we literally cannot lose", UK confirmed. Despite the infighting between them, UK and Miyu were content to discuss the probabilities of the game from a position of power. So if they lynched on-

"WHAT THE HELL? STOP EVERYONE!", Hoopla screamed. "
I
AM THE JAILKEEPER
!"

UK's eyes widened. Was she too hasty? cepi remained quiet. Sotty found herself torn. Apokalyptika was less uncertain than the rest, and Snow_Bunny even less uncertain than that. Miyu and Hoopla began to fight over the town's allegiance. One said that whatever the other said means nothing. She had the power of the truth, and the truth conquers any amount of lies that could ever be manufactured. The other laughed at her simplicity, pointing to the lack of substance, the over-simplicity, and the emotional pleas as evidence of her honesty.

"To hell with it, if I'm wrong fuck it", lamented UK. And with that ringing endorsement of the town's faith in Miyu, the hammer would fall on the second
Mafia Goon
, inching ever closer to a town victory. All that was left was the fiendest of the bunch, the Godfather (or Godmother, as UK had more accurately pointed out).

Hoopla,
Mafia Goon
, was lynched on day 4.

Final Day 4 Vote Count
  • Hoopla
    (4) (Miyu - Snow_Bunny - cepi - UncertainKitten)

Miyu
    (1) (Hoopla -
    UncertainKitten
    )

Not Voting
    (2) (Sotty7 -
    cepi
    - Apokalyptika)
With seven alive, it takes four to lynch.

With four votes, that's a succesful lynch and the end to day 4.

Please submit all your night actions, if you have any, before the end of the night phase.
New
Deadline: Sept. 30th, 2010 at 1:45 AM (CST)
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

The first player to leave the room is cepi. Although a bit quiet at various points in the game, cepi, a
Townie
, had nothing to offer the Mod. After standing outside the room for a few seconds, cepi goes back inside and UncertainKitten comes out. Just like her colleague, she has nothing to offer in terms of night actions. A vicious
Townie
until the end, she walks casually back into the game room. Sotty, the
Mafia Godfather
, is next. A sullen expression on her face, and feeling a bit withdrawn from all the attention she's received over the course of the game, she makes a quick decision. With very few options, virtually any power role would be a logical choice. She's the first to submit a night action, choosing to knock off Miyu, that pesky
Jailkeeper
(a.k.a. Paranoid Doctor) that caused the scum team so much trouble yesterday. When Miyu steps out of the room, still high on her victory the day before, she's given an opportunity to make her choice for the night. Uninfluenced and confident, she chooses to protect Snow_Bunny, the game's
Cop
. Although Snow_Bunny refused to come outside to make her decision, it seems her investigation choice would've been moot. Neither player are told of their fates just yet, as there was one important power role that had to make an important decision.

Last, but not least, Apokalyptika came out of the room with a purpose. As the town's
Vigilante
, she hadn't yet had much luck in keeping the peace. Sure, she helped lynch Dizzy, but now was her time to shine. And shine she did, electing to kill Sotty without hesitation. With that, the night actions resolve to achieve the town's win condition. With no more need for secrecy, the lights flip on in both rooms. Both doors are swung open and the players told the game is over.

Miyu,
Jailkeeper
, was shot on night 4.
Sotty7,
Mafia Godfather
, was shot on night 4.

UncertainKitten,
Townie
, stays alive!
cepi,
Townie
, stays alive!
Apokalyptika,
Vigilante
, stays alive!
Snow_Bunny,
Cop
, stays alive!

TOWN WINS!
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:21 pm

Post by camn »

Haha, we win.

Better luck next time, SCUM!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Post by Miyu »

Nice choice Apok!
Thanks for hosting Red!
Hi.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:37 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

I'm not going to go back and verify this; this is just purely off of memory (in other words there's probably a mistake in it :P)

Night 1

Snow_Bunny visits DrippingGoofball
chauchaudotcom visits DrippingGoofball
Apokalyptika chooses not to shoot
Sucrose kills esuriospiritus

Night 2

Snow_Bunny visits UncertainKitten
Snow White doesn't submit a night action (there's a little bit more to this)
Apokalyptika shoots Haylen
Hoopla shoots Fenchurch

Night 3

Snow_Bunny visits Sotty7
Miyu visits Snow_Bunny
Apokalyptika shoots DrippingGoofball
Hoopla shoots Ojanen

Night 4

Snow_Bunny doesn't submit a night action
Miyu visits UncertainKitten
Apokalyptika shoots Sotty7
Sotty7 shoots Miyu

---

Ladies Graveyard (Dead QT)
Ladies Night -- Mafia Backroom (Scum QT)

As far as commentary goes, most of you are all so experienced and talented that there's nothing really to add (but I'm going to anyways). Hoopla has a post in the dead QT that really sums up the game from the mafia perspective very well. The side that the town didn't see (or, rather, they did see, but may not have known how heart wrenching it was to see the scum team get the short end of the stick at every turn). Seemingly very few things worked in the scum's favor, despite having three very intelligent and cunning scum players. The strategy going in was viable: eliminate probable townie picks that likely wouldn't otherwise be lynched and hope that the power roles would stumble somewhere along the way. A more conservative approach may have been to look for the power roles immediately, but I really liked the scum plan going in. Despite Sotty getting off to a tough start (which would end up plaguing her throughout the game), the scum team had a good first day/night. They forced a useless lynch on a poor player, the Cop didn't get anything, the jail was useless, and they killed off a solid player. I guess it was right after that when everything started to fall apart.

Although the second day and night wasn't horrible for the scum team, the amount of vanillas dying without any players having to claim power was obviously alarming them. In normal circumstances the scum probably would've benefited from the camn/Ojanen thing that went on during the second day, but, again, it comes back to the string of vanilla townies that were doing very good to attract all of the attention both in the night actions and in the game itself. So you've got this group of Ojanen, camn, DGB, Haylen, Paws, esuriospiritus, and Fenchurch. Every one of these players were vanilla. They all, more or less, played their role well in the sense that they were able to make so much noise and attention that the town's power was allowed to live on and on. Although SB felt a little pressure during the second day, she was impressive in her ability to resist the need to claim for as long as possible. The same goes with Apok, although she had the important ability of being able to basically confirm herself.

Sucrose probably didn't have the time to commit to the game. She's a wonderful player with one of the few SK victories I've seen on this site, but she ended up getting replaced. Dizzy replacing in tried to help bring that role slot into the game, but UK impressively smacked her down before she could even get started. If UK didn't know how critical that exchange with her was, I hope she does now. From an observational standpoint, I thought UK effectively neutered Dizzy until her half-hearted fake claim attempt. This was important because it was really like breaking off a leg on a three-legged stool.

So, what can you say, the third day the scum were already feeling behind. Sotty was constantly under fire as the obvscum choice, Dizzy was hanging back, and Hoopla was absent for a while. This is when DGB really showed why she's DGB and what an experienced player can bring to the mix. I don't have the post number in front of me but DGB called all three scum in mid-to-late D3 with some excellent vote count analysis. I was extremely impressed with her ability to do this, and, apparently, so was Hoopla. Hoopla made a great effort as well to be that leading voice in the town, trying to straddle the line between getting Dizzy lynched and getting someone to counterclaim her. This day could hardly have been worse for the scum, with the only exception being DGB's miscalculation of SB towards the end.

The scum, feeling the pressure, elected to leave Apok alive once more. Could you blame them? They really needed to get that third PR out of the game, who was virtually confirmed after Dizzy's claim went bad. It was tough that, again, the scum came up short. They successfully narrowed the Jailkeeper down to Miyu or Ojanen. They killed Ojanen after a convincing read through her iso, both of them acknowledging that they were worried about the possibility that the chauchau/SW/Miyu role slot could very well have had the power. When that failed, the last real angle they had was to, once again, attempt to get a fake claim of the third PR out there. Their best case scenario at that point was to get Miyu lynched, kill off Apok, and hope that SB would investigate Sotty. Despite Hoopla's really convincing attempt, the town wouldn't even let them have that.

Anyways, this is sounding more like a summary of the game than any actual commentary.

MVP of the scum team was definitely Hoopla. She tried very hard to work every angle she could in various ways. Sotty was, unfortunately, cut off at the knees from almost the beginning of the game. Someone would get on her seemingly every time she tried to make a post, and by the end of the game, her best strategy was really to just actively lurk.

MVP of the town, I think, was really DGB. It's hard to choose though, because, you know, every Townie really played like a Townie should... aggressive and interrogative. Ojanen and Fenchurch were both able to draw in kills while contributing enough to keep suspicions off of them, as did Haylen and DGB. DGB's vote count analysis was really very impressive though. She really helped solidify the connection between Sotty and Dizzy for the rest of the game and she kept Hoopla on her toes. Miyu and SB were both able to play their roles to the best of their abilities. Miyu volunteering to come in
and
treat the game with such respect was so very impressive. UK, despite her rough edges, really did a lot to keep the scum team from ever making any advances on the town. She was like a pitbull for the entire game, tearing into scum and town alike. It was okay though, because she was the one to throw down that very important hammer at the end.

Oh, and one final thing. I've been wanting to say this since Sotty brought it up, but I felt it would be too revealing to talk about it in too much detail. Snow White actually did pick up her prod during the night, but, for some reason, never sent me a night action. I'm sure she may have just forgot, but that was why I was a bit delayed in replacing her.

But thanks to all the lovely ladies for playing in this game. A special thanks to Dizzy and Miyu for replacing in (I know how much of a pain that is). I'm sorry to hear a couple of you didn't enjoy it as much as I did, but it really was a joy to spectate.
Last edited by RedCoyote on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

Whoo!

This was, I think, the first town game I've had in a while that I didn't have to just fake giving a rat's ass about. I genuinely enjoyed trying to hold myself to the high standard I saw most everyone else playing at. I'm glad I died when I did, though -- I was starting to feel a little in over my head.

Paws was definitely the right lynch. Even though she flipped town. :P
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:33 am

Post by Fenchurch »

Nice commentary Red, and thanks for running the game. I really enjoyed watching it too, and I'm a little sad that I didn't get to play more in it... and that I spent most of the time sheeping whilst I was alive. I hammered Paws because I read her attempted self-vote as a "screw you" to her scumbuddies, as opposed to a "screw you" to town; and because Red disallowed it, I figured a scum self-hammer would be more unbalancing than a townie one. Additionally, it's a lot harder to get a lynch on a player that just replaced in, and I thought she was scummy enough that I didn't want to take that chance.

I jumped on the camn wagon for the reasons I gave; I thought the case was good, and that the point was to catch buddies by giving them less time to bus. TBH I'm perplexed at the way camn folded over her lynch. I can't remember now, did you give a reason for that in the dead topic camn?

Overall I think I fell behind by the game starting whilst I was on holiday, and didn't ever fully get up to speed.

Congrats to Hoopla for excellent play, and I was worried that she was gonna pull it through to get that mislynch at the end there.
In the dead topic, at the end of D3, I wrote:My town -> scum list goes
Apok, SB, Ojanen, Hoopla, Miyu, UK, cepi, DGB, Sotty
In response to my request for hints, Red said that one of the scum was playing a 'stellar game', and after Ojanen flipped that narrowed it down to Hoop. I not sure that I would have known without that hint.

Congrats to Apok for hitting scum for the finish, and I would have chosen exactly the same vig targets on previous days if I'd been in your shoes.

Congrats to DGB for identifying the scumteam in her vote analysis on D3.

I agree with the comments in the dead topic that scum got really unlucky with PRs falling on players who otherwise might have been mislynches, in a town-weighted game to begin with.

Also one (minor) confusion I had with the set-up: if a mason was drawn, the automatic second mason would supposedly take up one of the remaining power-role slots. How would this work if the mason was the third PR to be drawn?

Also... hurrah town!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:24 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I feel horrible about this game, just couldn't get my head in it. :(

I'll have more detailed thoughts later. Congrats town, you played great.
Fenchurch
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Fenchurch
she/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/they

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:07 am

Post by Fenchurch »

Sotty don't feel bad, the odds were stacked against the scumteam in several ways out of your control.

And there was a fair amount of poor town play, myself included.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:36 am

Well, I knew the game favored town when I signed up. But the power role mix made it ridiculous. That said, I do think the town did a decent job, even if Miyu made an incredibly sub optimal play since S_B was effectively useless as a PR after the second goon flipped, and at that point you should have been attempting to roleblock kills, hence why you should have targetted me, but fortunately Apok knew what she was doing ^-^.

Anyway, regardless of what Red says, my performance was terrible this game, both as a scumhunter and a person. I said a lot of things I shouldn't have, mostly due to various factors in my life at this time, but there's still really no excuse to take it out on you all. So, I'll apologize again for that, and honestly make a future effort to prevent recurrence in other games.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:52 am

/me reads the scum QT

Sorry Hoopla, I become sane at the most inconvenient times for scum, it seems, and then go back into my mad ravings for most of the game :P
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:57 am

Post by Haylen »

so, how do i improve? :/
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:01 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

We won? Yay!

Even though I couldn't use my PR for much, I enjoyed this game. Btw, you know what made me certain that Miyu was telling the truth? The fact that she posted that SW had not submitted action. SW had gone AWOL since before the day ended, and thus I assumed that she didn't return in time for night.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:09 am

@DGB in the dead topic: Where did I say that? I thought my line of reasoning was that no kill would
implicate
me. If I mistyped I apologize ^-^;

@camn: Sorry about this showing. It's actually more unusual (though more frequent as of late). I'd like it if you'd give me another game with you sometime in the future...as long as it's a mini :P.

@S_B: Your PR saved you and gave us a chance at collusive lockdown. That's a fair bit :P.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:57 am

Post by camn »

I forgive you, kitten. You were being a little whore there for a while, but who hasn't been?

@Fenchurch.. don't be perplexed.
The ONLY strength I have in this game is being obv-town. I am not a particularly stong scumhunter. I get lucky sometimes, but I am wrong a lot.
What I
can
do, is rally all true townies around my cause.

In this game, Ojanen was also town.. and I knew it. When she had her 'epiphany', I knew that I could either fold, or I could go to war and try and destroy her.
There is no way I could convince her, being vanilla. . . and I knew it would only destroy the town.
Thus, I made the choice: my life for a confirmed townie? I think when that townie is OJ, then yes.
I also figured she was vanilla, and that she would draw the NK eventually... which would work for us just fine.

My only regret is that I didn't follow up on my early Hoopla suspicions. She charmed me, again.

@ Haylen: if I were you, I wouldn't try so many tricks so early.
I love gambits, believe me.. but I think they can be distracting. In your case, cultivating that playstyle may help your scumgame, but I don't know if it helps your towngame.
I would encourage you to be more subtle.. lay traps and gambits.. but let them develop. I lay a lot of things down that are never exposed... but sometimes they work.
Springing a trap Day 3 is REALLY satisfying. Getting vigged for being suspicious.. not so much?
But dont get me wrong, you are 1000x the player you used to be, and it is an honor to be mislynched by you.
Never do it again :)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Apokalyptika
Apokalyptika
Goon
Apokalyptika
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:51 am

Post by Apokalyptika »

Woohoo! Go town!

I feel like I didn't really get a good handle on this game for a long time...it's actually rather embarrassing, reading back. Still, this was a fun game. It's really reminded me of how much I enjoy playing Mafia, so thanks to everyone involved. :D

Also, Hoopla, I had one tiny insignificant suspicion of you that it would seem frivolous to even bring up, but:
Hoopla wrote:Also, RIP fenchurch. :cry:
The fact that you didn't mention Haylen nagged in the back of my head for a while. Was this a scumslip, or was I overanalyzing as I usually do?
Witness the man who raves at the wall
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:49 am

Post by camn »

That is a good catch. it is shockingly close to one of Tar's standard tells.. . which I feel have fallen out of common use. Must revive them.
Tar wrote:
The "Well, That Sucks" Tell

The general form of this tell is "
a player who comments on the outcome of a night when that outcome was detrimental to one or more factions is very probably scum
".
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm not really sure what happened in this game. I just never got my footing and every time I posted something it was just awful, I quickly started to dread posting and I think that became pretty clear. Which, of course, made me look even worse. This wouldn't have been too bad if the suc/Izzy slot had more sway in the game. But with the lurking and Izzy replacing already in some small amount of trouble that left poor Hoop by herself almost.

That said I did enjoy playing with most of the ladies in this game. Some really good players in here that I would want to play with again. DGB you were on me all game and I hated it :lol: But when you did those vote counts and called out the whole scum team I was really impressed. It has inspired me to try doing vote count analysis in my games in the future, it was very powerful. (And yes, I did want to kill you :D )

Miyu was suffering from some real extreme confirmation bias in the last day and I almost made a post saying just that. I stopped myself because I didn't want to convince anyone of that because it would mean Hoop was scum. Instead I lurked. Bah.

So sorry to Hoop. Wish I could have assisted your great play in this game some more. We'll have to be scum again some time so I can make it up to you.

Thanks for modding Red. I wouldn't worry too much about your mistake with the kill there. You corrected it, no harm done. I thought you did a good job.
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:57 am

Post by Hoopla »

Apokalyptika wrote: Also, Hoopla, I had one tiny insignificant suspicion of you that it would seem frivolous to even bring up, but:
Hoopla wrote:Also, RIP fenchurch. :cry:
The fact that you didn't mention Haylen nagged in the back of my head for a while. Was this a scumslip, or was I overanalyzing as I usually do?
You're overanalyzing - the reason I said this is because i like Fenchurch.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:16 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Fenchurch wrote:Also one (minor) confusion I had with the set-up: if a mason was drawn, the automatic second mason would supposedly take up one of the remaining power-role slots. How would this work if the mason was the third PR to be drawn?
There was a rule in place where the roles couldn't be duplicated, so it would effectively take the Mason role out of the pool for the last pick.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

NEVER VIG DrippingGoofball!!! NEVER!!!

Great game all, I was very impressed with you Hoopla, you have ovaries of steel! And a womb of rock!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:23 pm

Yeah...ah...sorry about that hasty conclusion about your allegiance after Dizzy's flip :(.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Anon
Anon
Mafia Scum
Anon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by Anon »

Why the hell did Miyu target Bunny? Doesnt she know what the hell a PLAN and a GUARANTEED WIN means? (Thats why a hasty hammer in this context was a terrible play, UK /teach).

Im glad we won. I agree scum played well but got unlucky with PRs being the least stellar of the bunch and having some amazing vanillas in the mix.

Now, Id like to explain how this guy with 2 balls instead of 2 boobs named populartajo ended in a full ladies game. Dont be mad, girls and mod, I used this game to introduce my girlfriend to the game of mafia and as a way to make her improve her English reading skills. I was impressed with her early interest and with some of her reasoning ("I have this bad feeling about Hoopla for being mean with Haylen"). Sadly, and as I expected, her interest would drop as things got complicated. I really thought on replacing out but man, this game was so awesome and fully equiped with an amazing player style.

And then, my mafia burn out happened.

Yep, as some of you may know, somehow mafia doesnt do it for me anymore. It might also be related to the fact that I literally have no more time. Sorry for being lurky at that moment but I really was trying to give the time this game deserved ans somehow still failing in the attempt.

Special mention to the mod for an awesome job at modding and this amazing group of females that made my last game the game I expected for my retirement. I was going to rant about Hyalen and UK but I realized I still love them in some strange way.

Thx and bye.
Stats: W/L/D

Town: 7/3/0
Mafia: 4/2/0
Other: 0/2/0
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:20 pm

@Anon: I knew the hammer was terrible play. I really didn't care. Didn't I say as much?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”